Why R U: SaintZee Reimagined

Od CoffeePrince01

This story is focused mainly on the actors Saint Suppapong and Zee. There is no connection with the events in... Více

About the story
Introduction
Memory 1
Memory 2
Memory 3
Memory 4
Memory 5
Memory 6
Memory 7
Memory 8
Memory 9
Memory 10
Memory 11
Memory 12
Memory 13
Memory 14
Memory 15
Memory 16
Memory 17
Memory 18
Memory 19
Volume 2: Memory 20

The Cast

3.5K 46 6
Od CoffeePrince01

The story talks about San who is new to Thailand. He has been working to live, but that's not what's hard for him. San has an amnesia and he knows nothing of his family so he has to work to survive. What will happen to San when when Zen enters San's already-complex life?

Zen is a popular student in the university. Even being a freshman, the boy has been known even by seniors. His life would have been very interesting, but Zen never liked to be the center of attention. He never liked to be admired at. He only wants to live freely. What happens when San, a clueless boy got into his way? Will the two clash and start a war? Or will they crush each other's personality and change into different version of themselves?

Nat, the one who have been helping San since the beginning. San considered Nat as his older brother, but does Nat consider San as his younger brother too? Or does he feel more than that?

Gii, Zen's childhood friend who was very supportive on Zen. She knew every side of Zen even Zen's monstrous side. 

Fai. With her pretty looks that everyone adores, it is the only one can tame Zen's monstrous face. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

37.4K 2.3K 48
[COMPLETED] Saint Suppapong, 19 years old is a survivor of a heart transplant surgery. Despite having successful operation, he started to feel emptin...
8K 510 12
Met in a video game and became very close. Met in real life and became sworn enemies. Fight and Sup at least that's what they know each other by. Ul...
37.9K 1.9K 17
They told him that his name was Saint Suppapong. They also informed him that he was 23 years old and the man broodingly standing the at foot of his h...
5.1K 499 23
Suppapong a designer and programmer, who is also a gamer stays isolated and has locked himself in his condo finds Zee Pruk an Instagram model and fee...