Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Bonding time with 2b

7.9K 114 145
By FadedPhantomz

Authors note: I erased everything and changed the script and 2b will not confess her love yet.

I will be reviewing the other bonding chapters and will decide if they need to be completely rewritten.

update:IM FINALLY BACK!! This chapter has been rewritten and now you and 2b aren't dating.

_________________________________________
Timeskip: 6 am

I woke up a little early and notice it was morning and turned around and saw 2b and nine still in sleep mode. I didn't want to wake them up and thought they deserved some time to sleep in because of what happened yesterday in the desert. I slowly got up and grabbed my ODST armor and helmet and quietly exited the room.

Y/n: (Yawns) "Well....time to see what's for breakfast..."

I took a few minutes walking around the camp trying to familiarize myself with the general layout then I realized I have no idea where to go for breakfast....

I was about to go to the back of the camp until I heard foot steps running behind me. I turned around wondering what was going to happen only...to be tackled by someone.

??: "Oh my little brother I'm so happy to see you again!"

You looked to see who tackled you and it was a red hair android she was hugging you tight.

Y/n: "Hi....Popola....nice...to see....you again....can't breathe...."

?? 2: "Popola! Let the kid go!"

The other red hair android grabbed her sister and pried her off and offered a hand to (Y/n).

Y/n: (Takes her hand) "Ummm thanks Devola..."

The red hair android smiles and pulls him into a hug which made the other one mad.

Popola: "Hey no fair Devola!"

Devola: "Hey you got your hug it's my turn."

Popola pouts at her sister and after a minute Devola pulls away which gave Popola another chance to hug him.

Y/n: "Nice to see you two again."

Popola: "I'm so so sorry little brother! If we knew you were gonna be here yesterday we would've come sooner to meet you!"

Devola: "Yeah we missed you so much also you look cool in that armor."

Y/n: (chuckles and Pat's Popolas back) "Thanks and it's no big deal. I wanted to see you two as well but we had a mission yesterday and had to set out immediately."

Popola: "What?! Your back to working with Yorha already and taking on missions?!"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah?"

Popola: "Well I don't approve this! As your sister I can't allow you to go back to working on missions alone!"

Y/n: "I-Its fine Popola I'm not taking on missions by myself I'm part of 2bs team now and they were tasked to look over me!"

Popola: "That's big sister to you! Besides that doesn't help me in the slightest! What happens if you get hurt or worse killed this time?!"

Devola: "Popola I'm sure he'll be fine besides I'm sure the commander and the others are more protective of him now."

Popola:........

Y/n: "Devola makes a good point Popola besides I'll be extra careful as well."

Devola: "See? He even says he'll be careful."

Popola: "Fine...."

Popola stopped crying but she was still holding onto me.

Devola: "So anyway I'm guessing you just woke up and on your way to breakfast?"

Y/n: "Y-Yeah but...I kinda don't know where to go..."

The girls giggled at what (Y/n) said.

Devola: (giggles) "Alright we'll take you there."

Y/n: (Smiles) "Thanks Devola!"

As he said that he noticed them blushing.

Y/n: "Ummm...."

Devola and Popola: (Thoughts: So cute!!).

The three of us started heading to the cafeteria and on the way they gave me a tour of the resistance camp. They also gave me some information about the resistance and surprisingly the twins were not part of the group. They were saved by Anemone and she had allowed the twins to live here with them as long as they help out around the camp. Popola was in charge of excavation teams and managing documents and her biggest goal was to one day open a library and collect books. Devola on the other hand usually helps the merchants or the resistance with supply transfers such as weapons, medical stuff, etc. However when both of them are working together it usually involves going into the city ruins and scavenging .

We are now sitting down at a table in the cafeteria and Popola brought me some food.

Popola: "Alright (Y/n) here you go!"

Y/n: (Takes the plate) "Thanks Popola!"

I started eating the food and it felt like heaven!

Devola: (Giggles) "Whoa slow down (Y/n)! Your gonna choke if you eat that fast!"

Y/n: (Stops eating) "Sorry but its just so good!"

Popola: " Its just bacon eggs and some chicken though, doesn't Yorha also make them?"

Y/n: "Yeah but eating in space isn't the same as eating on earth! Also the cook here did well on the chicken!"

Popola: (chuckles) "Well enjoy it while you can then."

After finishing breakfast the three sat there talking still waiting for everyone else to arrive.

Devola: "So (Y/n) got any plans for the day or do you guys have another mission to attend?"

Y/n: "Not really besides spending the day with 2b. She wanted to spend some alone time and-"

I stopped when I heard something cracked and noticed Popola holding a cup and it was breaking while Devola was smiling in a creepy way.

Popola: "Did you just say......spending some alone time....with 2b?"

Y/n: "Uhhh yes?"

Popola: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPENDING TIME ALONE WITH 2B?! ARE YOU TWO DATING?! YOU ONLY BEEN BACK FOR A MONTH AND NOW YOU AND HER ARE ALREADY TOGETHER?! I DON'T APPROVE THIS AT ALL!"

Y/n: "W-Wait Popola we aren't dating!"

Devola: "DAMN RIGHT YOUR NOT!"

Popular: "ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU HAS TO GO THROUGH US!"

Y/n: "C-Calm down you two like I said we aren't dating or anything all she wants is to catch up with me thats all."

Devola: "Fine Ill allow it..."

Popola: "Devola?!"

Devola: "What? You heard him and besides I don't exactly blame 2b so just for today let them spend the day together."

Popola: "Ugh fine! Ill allow it! but in return your gonna spend an entire day with only us!"

Y/n: (nods head) "Alright that sounds fair."

We continues to talk more during breakfast and eventually someone from the resistance came and requested aid from the twins. Devola was annoyed and said something about wanting to drink rather than work and Popola was just sad but she did grab her sister and they both went off to work. I decided to have another plate before I left the cafeteria because seriously food here is better than whats made in the bunker. Eventually I made it to back to our room and saw 9s standing outside looking like hes about to leave so I approached him.

Y/n: "Morning nines."

9s: "Oh hey (Y/n)! I was just about to look for you."

Y/n: "Oh? What for?"

9s: "Operator 21o and 6o contacted me and wanted me to inform you that we will be stationed here on Earth for awhile. They said they may need us down here helping the resistance with their missions and stuff."

Y/n: "Oh ok well thats fine."

9s: "Anyway I gotta get going my operator said I had to go with a small of of scanners and battle model androids to a factory and gather data on the machines."

Y/n: "The factory? how many androids are gonna be going?"

9s: "Hmmm....so far its me and 5 other scanners along with 10 battle model androids."

Y/n: "I see well....be careful out there then buddy I like you to come home in one piece."

9s: "Hey I should say the same to you after all your the one who nearly died!"

Y/n: "Good point."

You both chuckled and gave each other fist bumps afterwards you watched 9s leave the camp. You saw the door to your room open and 2b stepped out.

Y/n: (Smiles) "Morning 2b sleep well?"

2b: (smiles) "Yes I did. Have you eaten anything yet? I can only imagine you would enjoy taking your time eating down here then at the bunker."

Y/n: (Chuckles) "Yeah I just left the cafeteria and just got back to see nines leaving."

2b: "Why did 9s leave?"

Y/n: "His operator gave him a assignment on collecting data on the machines at a factory or something."

2b: "I see anyway are you ready to spend the day?

Y/n: "Yeah let me grab my weapons and ill be good to go."

2b: "I already got my sword with me in case we get attacked and ill be sure to protect you this time."

Y/n:"Yeah but i still like to have my own weapons with me."

2b nods her head and I go in the room and grabbed my suppressed weapons and headed back out the room.

2b: "Alright then lets go!"

Y/n: "Lead the way captain."

She giggles at my response and takes my hand we both left the resistance camp.

____________________________________

time skip one hour later

Location: In the field near the factory

Still your pov

We were in the middle of a field where there were wild animals around 2b and me and most of the time they looked at us with curiosity and I offered them food and one of the moose came up to me and sniffed it. It began to eat out of my hand until there was nothing left and made some happy noises and it looked like it wanted to be petted so I did.

I turned around to see how 2b was doing and saw her feeding them as well.

Looks like shes having a good time with them. Then all of a sudden the moose I fed food to lowered itself next to me.

Y/n: "Whats up buddy? Did you want something else?"

The moose just kept rubbing itself on me and I heard 2b chuckling.

2b: (giggles) "I think it wants you to sit on him."

Y/n: "Huh?"

2b just stares and I look at the moose and hopped on its back and it then stood back up.

2b: (smiles) "You know when you were a child you always found yourself sitting on too of a animal."

Y/n: (Sweatdrops) "I-Is that so?"

2b then hops on the other moose.

2b: "Yeah you always made us chase you around and mom and dad would always be worried sick about you falling off and you would always give them names such as Mr. Moosey for them and for the boars you call them Mr. Oink Oink."

Y/n: (Light chuckle) "I can see that for some reason."

2b: "Funny thing is that your twin sister and older sister were always jealous of you because when they approach animals they seem to run away from them."

Y/n: "I see well that sucks for them."

Part of me wants to ask her about mom and dad and my siblings but another part says I should remain quiet because today was important to her and I didn't want to ruin it.

2b: "So want to make a bet?"

Y/n: "A bet? What we racing?"

2b: "Why not its not like we have anything to do and besides we are sitting on these animals so why not have a little race going?"

Y/n: "Alright I'm game whats the bet?"

2b: "Simple whoever loses has to do what the winner says and can not object to it"

Y/n: "Heh alright where to?"

2b: "How about....from here to the border of where the desert region starts?"

Y/n: "Alright lets so this."

2b: "Alright in 3.....2........1......GO!"

The race starts and they both head off to the desert region.

meanwhile.....

pod 042: "Begin recording...."

____________________________________

timeskip: After the race

H-How was this possible? By the time I got to the finish line I already saw 2b there waving at me!

2b: "Nice of you to join me."

Y/n: "How did you already get here?!"

2b: "Sorry can't tell you and and since I won you have to do what I tell you to do~"

Y/n: "Damn it! alright what do i have to do?"

2b: "Oh don't worry about it now ill let you know when the time comes."

Y/n: "What?! hey thats unfair you can't leave me in the dark like this!"

2b laughs and grabs his arm , and they both went else where meanwhile......

Pod 042: (Currently still recording live and currently only three people are watching.)

____________________________________

Meanwhile in the bunker....

6o: (poutng) "NO FAIR 2b I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH HIM!!"

21o: "Family....

Commander White: (Accidentally breaks a soda can and has a angry smile) "They're just catching up...They're just catching up..."

Everyone else: (Sweatdrop)

Random Operator: "I feel bad for (Y/n)..."

Another operator: "I can't blame the girls though hes sooo cute even i want him to ask me out on a date!~"

white: "YOU TWO GET BACK TO WORK!"

Both Operators: "Y-YES MA'AM!"

they went back to work...

____________________________________

location: The mall

I have to admit the mall looks cool like this and best of all it was empty so there weren't any machines in the area. As we walked around I was wondering what life would be like if we weren't in this war and instead living a normal life.

2b: "I once heard that humans used to set up shop here for necessities. I even heard that these sorts of places are popular with young humans and its always packed with them. I can't imagine alot people spending time here buying things."

Y/n: "Is that so? I kinda can see alot of people coming here but what do I know? This is the present and we don't know what the past was like besides aliens coming down and destroying us."

2b: "Yeah but i'm sure we can study something like this another day anyway."

Y/n: "Yeah....anyway wanna head anywhere else or should we head on back to the resistance camp?"

2b: "Its not like we're in a rush or anything so lets just take another walk around the city."

Y/n: "Alright then lets go."

2b grabbed your hand and you both were walking back to the ruin city. While you two were walking she turned and smiled because she was remembering something.

Flashback

2b is seen looking around in the forest looking for a certain child.

2b: "Where are you~?"

The sound of a small child giggling can be heard.

2b: "Hmmm....I wonder where oh where my cute little brother is~"

Meanwhile the child is hiding under a pile of leaves. 2b noticed movement and smiled.

Little (Y/n): (Giggling)

2b: "Hmmmm....is he.....here?!"

2b reaches in the leaf pile and pulls out the child.

2b: "There you are~"

Little (Y/n): "Hahaha you found me!"

2b: "Yes I did!"

she began tickling him so much he was laughing up to the point he can't stop. A voice can be heard from the distance.

Mom: "2b! (Y/n)! time to come in you two its getting dark out!"

2b: (turns around) "Alright we will be there in a minute!"

she turns back and puts (Y/n) down.

2b: (Offers hand) "Lets go home (Y/n)."

Little (Y/n): "Ok!"

He takes her hand and they both walked home together.

End of Flashback.

(Y/n) noticed 2b was staring at him.

Y/n: "Whats up?"

2b: "Oh uhh nothing I was just remembering something."

Y/n: "Remembering what?"

2b: "Oh nothing!"

Y/n: "Ummm ok."

____________________________________

Timeskip: Resistance camp

After a day of spending time together the two finally
made it back to their room. When they opened the door they noticed 9s wasn't back yet.

Y/n: "Huh guess nines isn't back yet."

2b: "I thought his mission was to collect data at the factory. It shouldn't take this long."

Y/n: "Im sure he is fine he probably had other stuff to anyway time to go to sleep."

2b nods and waits for me to get on the bed and when I do she hugs me.

2b: "I had fun today (Y/n)..."

Y/n: "Yeah same here 2b goodnight..."

2b: "Goodnight...little brother...."

2b went into sleep mode and soon (Y/n) did as well but they still didn't notice something.

Pod 042: "Recording session has finished would the commander like a copy of the video?"

_________________________________________

End of 2bs bonding chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 451 12
Yandere! Yu Ijin x Reader "I wanted to do so much more. I should have done more." The simplicity of life, the cycle of death that was often overlook...
193K 2.9K 14
Note: This is a girls of Nier Automata x male reader Description/Summery (Y/n) (L/n) is a Human with a microcomputer that was implanted inside his he...
43.6K 1.6K 11
{Royal or Rebel...? What about neither. You, are stuck in this so called, "happily ever after", "density", world. You don't have a story, you don't e...
571K 24.4K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...