• TOMMY SHELBY IMAGINES •

By everyonesawhoregrace

these are ALL of MY Tommy's imagines. Hope you enjoy! The imagines that have parts will be SEPERATE STORIES... More

Before You Read!
take care
darling charlie shelby (request)
night and day
all be over soon
hurting (read w. caution)
parenthood
the best man
thomas shelby
yours
back to you
yours truly
i adore you, tommy shelby
alone
always
my jealous mess
jealous (request)
my turn (read w. caution)
giving him a haircut
drunk
soft tommy *before ww1*
fucking daniel
you and i
you're a cunt (polly x reader)
the truth (request)
fuck a secretary
closer
the arrest (request)
the break up
drunk tommy
we're alright (request)
getaway car (request)
lovely
not yet
lovely/lonely
jessica (not continuing)
just a memory
soft tommy (swoons)
emery
romance & tommy
weak spot (request)
mr & mrs shelby
i don't want to lose you
breaking point (request)
disobedience
beautiful angel
black beauty (request)
black beauty (requested)
in the silence (request)
hostage (request)
mr. and mrs. shelby (request) + first version
mr. and mrs. shelby (SECOND VERSION)
something good
Then There's You (request)
drunken nights, sorta (request)
arabella
Pin You Down
Handmade Heaven (request)
Who Hurt You?
My Italian Wife & I/ Perfect Strangers (request)
devils backbone (request)
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Shelby
Pin You Down (part2) What Are You Doing, My Love?
Open (request)
Meet My Wife (request)
Nothing But A Memory
F**k it I love you (request)
Pin You Down (3) No Time To Die
BLURB (ONLY ANGEL)
Fire Meets Gasoline
BLURB (BAD HABITS)
BLURB (My Everything)
Blurb Night: The Midland
I'm a Shelby Too (request)
His Epiphany (request)
Blurb Night: My GQ Boy
Stay With Me
Goodnight
Lover Boy
games
CARDIGAN
The Wife (1)
The Wife (2)
The Wife (3)
The Wife (4)
The Wife (5)
The Wife (6)
The Wife (7)
The Wife (8)

Blurb Night: Master Shelby

3.9K 55 2
By everyonesawhoregrace

anonbaby:Ok but something kinky? 🤤🤤🤤 Like Tommy spanking the reader, and slapping her and spitting on her, maybe some choking or facefucking? Maybe some phsychological aspect of domming too, like making her kneel next to his desk after punishment while he finishes his work, just subspacing for a while

an: whoa now, i'm not even remotely educated in the bdsm-kinky-fuckery world to do all of that - but i will do something that is the soft kink genre. hopefully i do ya justice.. big time warnings on this one. it's longer - and rightfully so.

You were a boss on your own from the moment you turned sixteen. Your father had died and you were next in line to sit on his throne. He owned three oil rigs down in Egypt. All of them worked, filtering plenty of oil for the world to use. It was a goldmine, and you were responsible for paying the salary to hundreds of thousands of people. You were the one to sign the cheque, you, and no one else.

You had met the standoffish yet eloquent Thomas Shelby at a charity event a year ago, one in which you had outbid him. You got to take home the vintage Rolls Royce, while Tommy only stared at you with a challenge in mind.

Thomas had approached you later that evening, he was cool and forthright. It turned you on. No man has made you feel small before, which made sense considering you were one of the richest people in the world. You were a woman who never experienced sass, you had everything you've ever wanted be given to you with a golden plate. You never experienced pain. You were always dominate, you knew what you wanted.

You didn't know it then, but by Thomas making you feel small, you got more and more turned on.

"You're so young, and yet so rich." He frowns, a line between his eyebrows creases. "People like you are born into riches, you haven't really worked a day in your life, have you?"

You lift your champagne glass, a smile plays on your pink lips. He was mean, but you enjoyed it. There was no filter on this man, and that drove you insane.

Thomas watches eagerly wanting to dominate you. He wanted to be on top, always, always transfixed with the idea of dominating things. Much like he's dominated Birmingham, inspector Campbell, and many other endeavours. He was keen to dominate you too.

The truth was, you had outbid him at the charity event, and he found that a challenge.

You two fucked that night in that vintage Rolls Royce. He fucked you until your mind filled with clouds and your legs began to shake. It was the quickest fuck, and yet, you came for minutes.

That's all it really took for you two. Thomas and you began to see each other after that evening, but it was usually only sexual. He once bought you a beautiful bouquet of flowers after you had gone away to Egypt for two months, but that was it. He wasn't very romantic, nor was he interested in cuddling or holding each other, or talking.

Unless of course, it was after sex. He liked to cuddle you after rough sex, run his fingers through your hair and kiss you like you were wounded. He'd cuddle you until you fell asleep, and then by the time daylight peaks through your window, he'd be gone.

He was the most confusing man to you. He was controlling, made you repeat on and on as you climaxed that you are his, and yet he didn't show affection outside of the bedroom.

Today, you chew on your bottom lip thinking about him. Tonight you have to attend a gala that'll honour your late father. Yesterday was your birthday, and before your eyes is a bunch of dahlias that were addressed to you from none other than the mystery man himself, Thomas Shelby.

The door to your office creaks open and in enters your secretary Janice.

"Ms. Y/L/N." She looks at you with worried eyes. "Mr. Shelby is on the line for you."

Your ears perk up hearing her say his name. "Tell him I'm busy, won't you Janice?"

She nods, and scurries off.

Running a hand through your hair, you roll your neck and feel the tension in your shoulders. He was angry, and you couldn't justify it. You were going to that event tonight whether he liked it or not. You had told him an incomprehensible number of times that you wanted him to accompany, Him! Him and no one else. But did he listen? No. And is that your fault? No.

The event comes, and you wear a dress you know will rile up Thomas. It's a mean gesture, one that you know will make the paper in the morning for Tommy Shelby to see. Even though he said he wasn't going to attend, he'll see the dress in the paper.

As the night passes, you bite your lip. You kind of wish he'd show up. And something tells you he might just, knowing how crazy he is about you. He was possessive and controlling. You imagined him stroming in and telling you to pull off your panties once you entered an unfamiliar closet with him. He takes you from behind and pulls your hair, he'd make you moan his name over and over again until finally, you combust and he shortly cums after.

But no, nothing like that happens, and you accept the award on behalf of your father and head home with a little too much to drink. Once you enter your London apartment, you kick off your heels and make your way to the kitchen where your chef Deloris left a delicious sandwich for you.

You plop down at the dinner table with a glass of wine and your sandwich and begin to eat. Slowly, you peel off the jewelry you wear and get halfway done before you hear the phone in your living room begin to shout at you. You pull yourself to sit up and put down your sandwich, but you do pick up the glass of wine and walk towards the living room.

You pick up the phone and start, "Hello?"

"Who's calling you at one in the morning?"

Holy shit! You jump, startled and turn around once hearing the voice behind me. You step back once a dark figure emerges out from the dark. Thomas's icy cold blue eyes meet yours, you swallow as he approaches you.

He grabs your face and kisses you passionately. You moan into his mouth, sinking into his touch. He's here, but all too quickly, as his tongue enters your mouth does he pull away.

"Thomas-"

"You defied me." He takes your glass of wine from your hand and sets it down on the table by the phone. Thomas steps closer and now, with his hands on your face, he cranes your head up to face him.

"I-I did?" You swallow.

Oh God, he's really pissed. You distract yourself from the anxiety in your belly and look into his eyes, it's nearly one in the morning. How is he here? You thought he had meetings in Birmingham all day. Thomas looks glorious though, sluggish and tired, his hair drapes over his forehead, the sides freshly cut. He's got on his suit, his tie is loose though. You look down at his shoes, they're shiny and bright in this dark room. 

"How did you get in?" You flush, your voice is small.

"Your housekeepers let me in." He replies. "You went to the gala after I told you not to. Why?" He asks darkly.

You blink up at him, your emotions get the best of you. You roll your eyes. "I can't always do as I'm told."

"And you're drunk." He murmurs, Thomas looks down at your hair and twirls a finger around the end. His eyes finally trail back to yours.

Your heart is pounding, you can feel your heart race throughout your body. Heat pools between your legs. You bring your eyes to his, as you breathe shallow. He gently tucks a hair behind your ear and studies you.

"What are you gonna do?" You ask, staring at him.

His eyes blaze, his lips parted. He's wanting, but waiting, and this is what makes you so turned on him. It's almost like he's tease you, just with his eyes.

He smirks, as the little light falls on half of his face. "I'm going to spank you. And I better not hear a fucking word form you."

"Here?" You ask, but he answers that by bending down, out of surprise you cry out. 

Thomas throws you over his shoulder and spanks you, he moves and you laugh as he holds down your legs. You've never been thrown over his shoulder before, or anyones shoulder. More, you want more.

Finally, you are on the ground and looking up at his blazing blue eyes. His look ignites a flame deep in your belly.

"I should be the only one allowed to see you in this dress." He tells you in a rasp.

His finger move from your ear, to your chin, down the middle of your neck to the bit of cleavage that shows. "You wore this to hurt me, didn't you?"

"You didn't want to come with me tonight." What else was I supposed to do?

His lips arch with a smile, your eyes are drawn to his mouth.

He takes a step back and examines your dress. It is a bit risky, but it got looks from people, and Thomas seemed to be enjoying your body in it as well. "You look beautiful, but you know that already y/n." He breathes before pulling off his tie. "I bet a lot of men were looking at you. Did you fuck any of them?"

Your throat closes up. "No." You whisper, wide-eyed.

Thomas tells you to turn around. You do so, hesitant to stand still, full of anticipation. He disappears and you don't hear him at all, until finally, you feel his cold hands at the back of your legs. You gasp, before smiling. His nails roll up your leg. He slowly pulls your dress up over your arse and drags down your panties. You swallow, and clear your throat in fear that your mouth is too dry.

"Trust me?" He whispers in your ear.

You nod, avid to see what he'll do to you. Breathing heavily, you stare ahead before he covers your eyes with his tie. Your ears perk up, shivers rolling down your body. You're so aroused, and now, blind!

He undoes his pants, you can hear the belt unbuckle and you imagine he's freed himself. You lick your lips and fill with anticipation when he brings his lips to your ear. "Open your mouth." He murmurs, you can practically feel his wide and wicked smile.

You open your mouth, and hear him say wider, and do so. You wait for a moment before he puts your silk panties into your mouth.

Suddenly, he grabs you and puts you across his knee. You imagine you two are on the living room couch. Blind and gagged, you taste yourself as he spanks you. You count three times, your toes curl as a result of the pain. He forces you down and spanks you three more times before he flips you over. He ungags you, and leans down to kiss you passionately on the mouth. You ooze into his mouth, as he pulls apart your legs, "You ready for me, baby?"

"Mmmm." You moan.

He frees you from your dress, and you sit in his lap. He pulls his shirt over his head in one move. You take off the blindfold and run a hand through his hair, you kiss him passionately, your tongue inspecting his mouth. Your fingers roll down his muscular arms, trailing back up to his shoulders. "Do you want me to fuck you, y/n?"

You nod. "Yes."

"Yes who?" He asks, his voice tainted with darkness.

An enchanted smile creeps up your lips. "Yes, Master."

With you in his lap, his hand moves to the small of your back. He holds you tight against his chest and kisses you back before standing. You wrap your legs around his torso, and put his hands around his neck. Thomas wants you, you can feel the length of him against you. He drives you insane, it's good to know you have the same effect on him.

Again, he puts you down and spins you around. He positions you on your knees on the couch, back facing him. You put your hands out to level you out. He kisses the back of your neck before you taste two of his fingers enter in your mouth.

"Suck." He commands.

You obey, sucking, swirling your tongue around and around before he pulls his fingers out of your mouth. He inserts those well lubricated fingers into you and you stir, your back crashes against his chest. You're parched, begging for more from him.

"You're so fucking wet." He whispers into your hair.

You nod, hearing the greed in his voice.

"For you." Always, for you.

He's teasing you, kissing you passionately and then stopping all at once. And now, he's stopped fingering you, again, all at once. He puts his fingers in his mouth and moans. "So sweet." He says.

He shifts, and his erection grazes your buttox. You want him inside of you. The thought burns all the way down to your throbbing sex. "Thomas-" 

He brings his lips to my ears, you feel that tie fall over your eyes again. "Who said you could take this off? Ey?" You can only hear his voice, he's blinded you, again, and you cannot see a thing past the soft tie. Darkness surrounds you.

Before you can react, he eases into you. You fall forward, and he presses his chest to your back. You cry out, as he deliciously fills you with each thrust. He hate fucks you, that's the only way you can describe it. He's mean in his thrusts, they hurt and you'll definitely have marks on your arse in the morning, but it feels so... good.

He pounds, and pounds, and with each thrust, your fingers ache wishing you could touch him. But hell, if he isn't allowing you the chance to see him, how do you expect him to let you touch him!

"Can I touch you?" You beg, your voice urgent and hoarse.

"This is your punishment." He states, panting.

"Thomas. Sir. Master-" You use all the names he's asked you to use throughout the year. "Please."

He grabs both of your tiny wrists in his hand and with his free hand, he grabs a handful of your hair.

You whimper, "Please..." You try again.

He growls against your ear, "Enough."

"Thomas-"

All at once, from behind, his hand snakes around you, he grabs your neck and forces your head against his chest, he doesn't choke you to the extent of you failing to breathe but it's enough to amplify every feeling. He fucks you mercilessly, and you get lost in it. Your hand falls over his hand, and you encourage him to choke you as he fucks you. You stick your arse out and roll your hips, meeting his thrusts with your own. You get higher and higher, your walls tightening, your eyes roll back. With not being able to see, but being able to hear him, his moans, and grunts, the slapping skin sounds. It's absolutely maddening.

"Come for me." He commands, and all too fast, you do, exploding around Thomas who builds and builds before also reaching his climax.

He collapses on top of you, breathing heavy. "Fuck." He pulls out and walks off, he turns around, as if he forgot something and points a finger at me. "If you don't obey me, then so be it, but expect this from now on." He rules.

You turn around and look at him, panting.

You lick your lips, "You don't own me!" You snap.

You watch as he stops in his tracks and turns around. Thomas stalks towards you and grabs you by the jaw, he forces your eyes to meet his. "Baby, whether you like it or not," He raises an eyebrow. "I do own you." His voice is soft.

Your body responds, and you steal a kiss from his lips. You fall back against the couch.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to make the event tonight." He loosens his grip on your jaw.

"Are you really?" You ask out of curiosity.

He smiles at you apologetically, "No." He leans down at kisses your lips. "Come on, let's get you to bed. Ey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 920 18
"To live will be a awfully big adventure" Tommy Shelby imagine with reader in chapters It kinda follows the story line of peaky blinders, doesn't rea...
636K 8.2K 148
Here are a bunch of imagines for our favourite Peaky Boys ❤️ Requests closed for this book. More imagines may be posted on tumblr
82.8K 962 14
Read the title. By me, for you. Also, these are from my tumblr so don't report me for copyright.
2M 46.7K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...