obsessed - lil mosey

By hotgalm

"i wish a bitch would try to come in between us..it won't end up good." More

cast
one
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

nineteen.

1.7K 51 56
By hotgalm

laila

"ugh fuck!" lathan cursed out as i glided my tongue up and down his shaft.

his hand entangled in my already messy hair as he pushed himself inside of my mouth. filling me up completely.

"look at me" he said.

i batted my false lashes staring up at him, watching his nostrils flare, we continued to stare into each other's soul while he fucked the shit out of my mouth.

my eyes started to water as his strokes started to get more violent. i placed my hand on his thigh trying to slow him down but it didn't work.

"fuckkkkkk lala!" he said as he licked over his lips.

tears were now streaming down my cheeks, he finally let go of my head, stopping his strokes completely, standing still now.

i instantly gasped for air before wrapping my hand around his growth as i wrapped my lips around him. my saliva covered every inch of him as i bobbed my head back and forth.

i flattened my tongue over the tip causing him to groan out in ecstasy.

lathan pushed my head back, taking his own length into his hand stroking himself over my face.

"open your fucking mouth" he said

i did as told and waited for his load to land on my tongue.

seconds later he busted all over my face, barely on my tongue, almost like a reflex i closed my eyes to avoid getting anything in them.

his breathing was heavy and rigid as he rubbed the tip over my lips. i moaned softly still keeping my eyes closed.

"fuck" he breathed out.

i opened one of my eyes and started to whine.

"lathannnnnnn" i said while pouting.

he chuckled at me ignoring my whines while he walked into the bathroom that was connected to my room.

he came back with a damp wash cloth and wiped my face off for me. i got up off the floor and punched him in his arm.

"fuck you hitting me for? i helped you didn't i?" he said with a big ass grin on his face. he thought he was funny but he wasn't.

"you know i don't like when you do that shit, you don't listen" i said whining while throwing his shirt at him.

he laughed while catching the shirt i threw.

"you'll get over it baby, you always do" he said as he leaned over to kiss my neck.

i rolled my eyes playfully and laid on my bed. staring at him getting dressed.

"so what time is this party at?" i asked.

lathan thought it would be cute to go to another party one of his fuck ass friends threw. nickel or whoever the fuck invited him and i but i didn't really wanna go.

i'm almost positive audrey and joshua would be there, and i was dreading seeing the two of them akekeing it up like they always do.

"a few hours, but i'm gon meet karla and neek at the liquor store to see if we can get some shit, and they want me to help set up too" he said with a shrug as he started to buckle his belt.

so that's his friend's name neek.

"this isn't even your party though, why you gotta help them?" i said while pouting.

he shrugged his shoulders while putting on his purple bape hoodie.

"just giving a helping hand i guess" he said before looking over at me.

"why do that when you can wait here for me...and then that way we can be there at the same time" i said while sitting up slightly, staring at him.

lathan laughed a little walking towards the door of my bed, standing in front of me now.

he leaned down and kissed my lips. his tongue glided over my bottom lip making my heart skip a beat.

he then pulled away and looked into my eyes and smiled.

"i wish it could work like that but it doesn't baby" he said while kissing my cheek.

"i'll be there when you get there okay, don't worry mamas, you bringing bethany with you?" he questioned.

"yeah i should, since my boyfriend won't be paying me any mind tonight" i said rolling my eyes while crossing my arms.

i've been kind of stingy with who gets to spend time with lathan and what not.

we've truly been inseparable and when we aren't in each other's faces it's like i'm having a drug relapse. it's not like i'm dependent on him but i just really love him and his company.

"don't get fucked up lala, stop talking like you crazy"

"whatever lathan, you can leave now, i'll see you there"

"fuck is you copping an attitude wimme for? i told you ima see you there so ima see you there, what's the problem baby?" he asked making me roll my eyes even more.

"i don't even have an attitude with you, i told you to leave, that's it, you have somewhere to be don't you? oh alright then, bye"

he heaved a sigh then planted another sweet kiss on my lips. i didn't even kiss back i just stared at him.

"i'll see you later" he said while kissing my cheek. i waved at him as he left out of my room.
after hearing the front door close moments later i crawled to the top of my bed.

leaning up against my headboard i grabbed my phone and dialed bethany's number.

"you free tonight?"
__

laila and bethany

"bitch you look fine as fuck, if you didn't have mosey i would've been ate you UP" bethany said while smoothing her dress down.

i rolled my eyes playfully while putting on some lip gloss.

"you think audrey and joshua are gonna be there?" i asked while spraying perfume on all my hot spots.

bethany leaned into my mirror to get a better look at her herself while she put on some mascara.

"if they are so the fuck what, it shouldn't even matter, they're not gonna rain on your parade tonight, i won't let it happen" she said

"i know it doesn't matter but still, seeing them together makes my skin itch" i said rolling my eyes a little.

"you know who royce is right?" she asked while grabbing her clutch purse.

"i've seen him around a few times, but personally no, we've had like one conversation before and that was in passing, why? you like him?" i asked smirking at her.

if she did like him that would be cute, royce is fine for a white boy so i'm not knocking her for finding him attractive.

"something like that, i just think he's cute, that's all" she said biting down on her lip.

"just cute huh? stop lying" i said trying to keep myself from laughing.

whenever bethany got nervous she would downplay how she really felt and it was cute, you wouldn't really expect it because she was so headstrong.

"yes la, i just think he's cute" she said while grabbing her phone.

"you're lying but i'll let it slide, you ready?" i asked her while throwing her, her keys.

"thought you'd never ask"

this is really just a filler chapter! i'll be updating later tonight. 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 493 36
Ashtray x Black y/n First story Fuck you lookin at bitch You! Asshole Yea ight...
340K 7.1K 50
Keep us on the low don't let the other hoes know.
1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.