four.

laila

laila

i walked into the enormous new school i have yet to get used to with a sigh, walking side by side with audrey. i glanced over at her and she had the same exact look as me. pure disgust.

"bitch you didn't tell me it looked like this" audrey said shaking her head as she scanned the lockers and things surrounding her.

i only giggled at her smart comment as i continued to walk beside her tall figure. she wasn't that much taller than me but there was still a huge difference.

"what floor is your first hour on?" audrey asked looking up from the white paper that had her schedule on it.

"um i think it's the 2nd i don't really remember" i said with a shrug. i had yet to memorize my schedule.

"fuck, i'm on the 3rd floor, do we at least have lunch together?" she questioned making me reach into my back pocket taking out the folded piece of paper so i can look.

"2nd lunch what you got?" i asked after reading over my stuff.

"3rd" audrey said looking at me with a pout. i giggled at how whiny she was acting, this wasn't usually like her, but i guess new things change people.

"ok whatever i'm gonna go look for this punk ass class, call me or text me so we can meet up after 1st period..i'd appreciate that" audrey said as she fake cried to me.

i rolled my eyes playfully at her and wrapped my arms around her body pulling her into a hug. "you act like i'm going to another state or something shut the fuck up" i said, making her laugh.

audrey waved me off after pulling away from me and walked down the hall. i watched her disappear up the stairs and stood there stuck.

i sighed and looked down at my schedule once more. i bit down on my lip and started walking up the stairs making my way to room "231"

___
after 3rd period i made my way down to the lunchroom sighing as i did so. i haven't seen audrey since earlier and her bitch ass wasn't answering any of my texts. she irritates my soul.

i quickly made my way to a line to get what i needed which was a salad. i wanted to watch my figure going into fall and winter, you know summer body prep.

i grabbed my necessities and gathered my stuff up so i can make my way to audrey's car. she didn't even drive to school today, she basically forced me to so that kind of explains why i have her keys.

i heard a bunch of distinctive chatter when i walked past this table full of dudes. 6 if i wanted to be politically correct.