โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

eighty-two.

961 32 32
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

olxxxii. the plan to stop zoom

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"ZOOM WANTS DOCTOR Light was to send him you new emblem?" Caitlin questioned Barry, walking over to the three, Chloe sitting in the seat besides Cisco, arms crossed. The woman was tired, if you looked close enough you'd see how she was trying to stop herself from falling asleep. After her loud fit of yelling at Barry the night before, she had went home and couldn't fall back to sleep.

She really just wanted to see her boyfriend, she wanted to just kiss and have him hold her until she felt better again. But she couldn't, he was in prison. So Chloe sat, sipping on what could only be her fourth coffee of the day.

"Yes. We need it for bait." Barry nodded, "If we can get Doctor Light to take my emblem, throw it through the breach, then Zoom will come to collect my body, and we will trap him."

"You know it took a lot of work to make that emblem, right?" Cisco demanded, hands sitting on top of his head.

"He knows. He just doesn't care for others feelings." Chloe all but spat out, sipping her coffee in distaste as she glared at her brother. Caitlin and Cisco turned to the woman, confusion lining their faces.

"What's got you all mad?" Cisco questioned the redhead.

"I'm fine." She gave a fake sarcastic smile, "Just fucking peachy." The two just sent her another worried look, before brushing it off - well, not completely, but in that moment they had too - Chloe always seemed to be in a mood.

"This is the woman who was willing to kill Linda in order to escape Zoom, but now she's willing to help us catch him?" Caitlin questioned, disbelieving.

"She knows it's the only way." Barry replied.

Harry walked into the cortex, "Before I left Earth-2, I worked on a serum to dampen Zoom's speed." He took off his glasses before motioning to the two engineers that were sitting down, "All we need is for Ramon or Allen to develop a weapon to deliver it."

"Oh, great, that could be this years Cold Gun." Caitlin sarcastically spoke, causing Chloe to glare, "Maybe another criminal can get it, and then we'd have Sargent Slow."

Cisco and Chloe both spoke at the same time, "I would never let that happen. Sergeant Slow is a terrible name." Cisco told her.

"What's everyone got against my boyfriend?" Chloe grumbled, before adding, "And my weapons?" No one answered her, Barry sent her a very pointed look though.

"Are we forgetting how much more powerful than Barry, Zoom seems to be?" Caitlin questioned to her team, "I mean, if Barry can catch bullets, the what's to say Zoom can't catch whatever we shoot at him?"

"Surprise--" Harry spoke up, "The element of surprise. All we would do is rig a projectile to fire as Zoom crosses into the breach. He can't stop what he can't see coming."

"That's great." Barry told him.

"Thanks." Harry simply replied.

Caitlin sighed, turning to Joe, "Joe, voice of reason here?"

"We need a plan. That's as good as any." He told her, before turning to Harry, "As long as he can deliver."

"Don't underestimate me, Detective." With that Harry walked off as Barry's phone buzzed.

"Oh, Patty needs us back at the station." Barry told Joe, before starting to walk out of the cortex, questioning, "I'll meet you there, all right?" With that Barry walked away, Joe motioned his head to Cisco, Chloe, and Caitlin, making the three look to each other confused. They all got up and walked to the man.

"Are you just forgetting everything Jay told us and supporting Wells now?" Caitlin demanded.

"Oh, no, I don't trust Wells at all." Joe told her, "I just want to see what he's up to. I figure we'd give him some rope, he'll hang himself."

"Yeah, I'm totally with you. I think he's hiding something." Cisco told the man.

"I don't trust him either, but I honestly don't care." Chloe shrugged, sipping on her coffee, she had bigger problems to worry about; like how the hell she'd stop herself from having a panic attack if she woke up from a nightmare. Leonard wasn't there to calm her down, so she wasn't sure what she'd do just yet. She liked to think she didn't need him, but she did. She really did and that sucked.

"Look, my hunch after interrogating suspects all these years, something's not right with this dude." Joe whispered, before looking to Cisco, "Barry told me about this thing you can do?"

"Vibing." Caitlin said excited.

"Oh, god, just relax." Cisco told the brunette, holding up a hand in mild annoyance.

"Can you do it with Wells?" Joe questioned.

"I can try." Cisco told the three. Joe smiled in appreciation, giving Cisco arm a slight hit, before walking off.

Chloe just went and sat at her desk, sighing as she took a gulp of her coffee. This was going to be a long day. Was Chloes only thought.

"DOCTOR LIGHT'S GONE invisible!" Cisco voice screamed through the speakers, making Chloe look around in alarm, "Lock the doors. Shut the doors!"

With that both Chloe and Caitlin got to work on shutting the doors. It wasn't working.

"The doors aren't responding." Caitlin said aloud.

"No shit, Cait. No shit--" Chloe grumbled, as Caitlin went on, Harry running over, "None of the security protocols are responding."

"She hacked the system." Harry let out.

"Barry, Doctor Light is escaping!" Caitlin exclaimed.

CISCO AND BARRY were now back inside the building, Light had escaped.

"Doctor Light managed to hack into the lights of her cell." Cisco told the team, "The whole building runs on fiber optics that operate on pulses of light, so she turned off the dampeners and used her powers." Cisco explained.

"I told you how dangerous she was. You should have listened to me and sedated her." Harry spoke up, frustrated.

"I thought I had convinced her that helping us was the only way she'd free herself from Zoom." Barry spoke up.

"Well, that fell through didn't it?" Chloe questioned, a small glare on her face, as Harry stated, "Well, you thought wrong."

"Yeah." Barry shrugged.

"Okay, look," Joe spoke up, "Doctor Light is gone, so instead of assigning blame, let's try to figure out what we're gonna do next."

"Do you think she's gonna try and take Linda again?" Caitlin questioned, worried for the woman's safety.

Chloe chuckled a bit, "If I was Light, I'd have already skipped town already, grabbed a fuck load of cash, no need to go back and fail to kill the poor girl again."

Her comment was looked over as Barry told the team, "I had Iris bring Linda to the house, just in case, to keep an eye on her." He then turned to Cisco, Chloe, and Caitlin, "How are we doing on the speed dampener?"

"I think we isolated the composite." Caitlin told him.

"And we're modifying the dart The Arrow used to take down Wells." Cisco added in, Chloe adding, "Why does everyone keep calling that bastard Wells? His name was Thawne-" She was cut off by Harry, "He's not Wells. I'm Wells."

"Whatever, Harry." Cisco retorted.

"But we don't get really know if this thing works." Joe spoke up.

"Until we try it, no. This will be a field test, so can we end this scintillating staff meeting and get back to work?" Harry questioned, rhetorical to the team.

"Or how about I say what everybody's thinking?" Joe questioned, making Chloe scoff, "Theres no way I'm thinking whatever you guys are thinking."

"Maybe it's a good thing that Doctor Light is gone. Maybe it's the universe stopping us from doing something really stupid." Caitlin nodded in agreement to the mans words.

"Yeah, no. Totally wasn't what I was thinking--" Chloe was cut off by Barry, "No. No. Keep going. I'm gonna figure out another way to get Zoom." With that Barry walked away, Joe quickly following after.

"What were you even thinking about?" Cisco questioned the redhead as she plopped into her chair.

"If I'm ever gonna get to see my boyfriend with all this stupid shit that's going on." Chloe shrugged, fiddling with her necklace.

"You really miss him don't you?" Cisco questioned, taking a seat next to the woman.

"Of course I do." She scoffed, "I love him with my whole fucking being-" Chloe sighed, running a hand through her hair, "It's Barry's fault he's locked up. Asshole doesn't think of anyone but himself when it comes to being the good guy."

Cisco gave her a pointed look, "You know that's not true, Chloe." Before he let out a teasing smile to his friend, "Heard you almost destroyed the training room? Why the hell did you do that?"

"Had a nightmare. Lenny wasn't there to calm me down. Broke a few things. Cried a bit- No big deal." The woman shrugged, lying, it definitely was a big deal, "You know, I can't just go into Iron Heights and see him whenever- It's not like I can just talk to him whenever I want." She sighed, feeling her eyes sting, "I just miss him, Cisco. I miss him a fucking lot."

The long haired man gave the redheads shoulder a squeeze smiling, "Hey, maybe he'll get out somehow. That man always seems to have some tricks up his sleeve."

Chloe chuckled, "You're right about that, Cisco. You are right about that."

"Anyways, don't let it get you down. Just think of the positives, at least you can still visit him-"

Chloe nodded, smiling softly, "Thanks, Cisco."

"I'll always be here for you, Chloe. You know that goes for everyone here as well." The man told her, softly grinning.

"Yeah. Yeah- Now let's get back to work. No more sappy moments." With that the two got to work, through Cisco would soon try and vibe off of Harry, and it didn't end well.

CHLOE CHUCKLED AS she listened to Joe and Cisco conversation about the cardboard cut outs he had made.

"This is ridiculous." Linda called, walking into the training area, stiffly standing in Doctor Lights suit.

"No it's not." Barry spoke, in his suit, voice vibrating, "You look just like Doctor Light."

"And with these gloves, Chloe and Cisco rigged up, you'll be able to do what she does." Caitlin handed the woman a pair of gloves as Chloe went to stand by Iris and Harry.

"Don't worry they are totally safe." Iris tried to reassure but was cut off by Harry who added, "Ish."

"Ish?" The woman questioned.

"Well, come on, it's gotta he believable, so they really do fire and explode things." Cisco made a motion of firing them with his hands as Chloe told the woman, "Just don't fire at anyone you're not supposed to." Cisco turned to Barry, "And you are going to have to let her hit you with those blasts when she gets the hang of it."

"Who exactly came up with this terrible idea?" Joe questioned, worried.

"Okay, it's not a terrible idea." Cisco and Chloe both started, Cisco going on, "The suit can absorb the blasts."

"For real or ish?" Iris demanded.

"What does a terrible idea look like to you, Cisco, Chloe?" Joe asked the two techs.

"Okay you know what? I like to think I can see the bright side of things, okay?" Cisco questioned as Chloe chuckled sarcastically, "I don't know-" She paused, fake thinking before sending a glare towards Barry, "How about locking up the person I love?"

"Wait what?" Linda asked aloud.

"Snarts a criminal, Chloe." Barry tried to tell the woman, sighing.

"Doesn't make it any better." She hissed, as Linda gave a confused look.

"Wait-" She called, pointing to Chloe, "Does she mean, Leonard Snart- Like the thief? That Snart?"

Chloe nodded, before grumbling, "I just gotta out my supposed secret relationship to random people don't I?"

Linda just nodded, confused, looking to Cisco as he went on, a wide eyed look on her face, "Positivity, people." With that the training began.

"All right. All right. All right." Barry said aloud, before pointing to the cardboard cut outs, "So, just hit the ones of me. Okay?" Linda nodded, "Got it."

"Great." Barry stepped back as they woman walked forward, her doing a weird pep talk Chloe couldn't hear, wondering what her imprisoned boyfriend could be up to. Didn't seem like he'd be having any sort of fun, it was prison. Snapping out of her thoughts, Chloe saw that Linda had fired and was now in Barry's grasp, hitting every single target but Barry's.

"Uh, you know what?" Cisco asked aloud, "I'm just gonna adjust those a little." He held out his hand, "Screwdriver."

Chloe handed the man the screwdriver him running over saying, "Coming. Coming." He chuckled nervously, as Chloe let out a low whistle, "Damn."

"Okay, so, um, do the opposite of that, and we'll have it." Barry told Linda. One of Cisco's cutouts fell over, creating a loud thud. And with that many failed attempts came along. Until finally, Linda did it, her gasping and exclaiming, "Did you see that? I did it!" She went to high-five Barry, but a blast came from her palms, sending Cisco, Chloe fall back.

"You okay?!"

"Sorry." Linda called over, Chloe standing up and dusting off, feeling the weight from her pocket gone.

"Okay, where the hell is my gun?" Chloe demanded looking around, spotting the metal near Joes feet, quickly snatching it up and sliding it back into her - Leonards - jacket pocket.

"Isn't that like, illegal?" Cisco questioned the woman.

"Do you even know me?" Chloe deadpanned, making Cisco take back his statement, "You know what- I don't know why I asked that." Chloe just chuckled, sighing slightly.

"OKAY, NO OFFENSE to Linda, but there is no way she can pull this off." Caitlin spoke as the team walked into the cortex.

"Damn, that's rude, Cait." Chloe spoke, chewing on the twizzler she had recently acquired.

"Well, maybe if she didn't scream every time she fired." Harry added to the female doctors statement.

"Yup, Linda had a rocky start, but she can pull this off." Barry told them, optimistic, "I know she can." He turned to Cisco, "All right, did you find someplace near breach where we don't have to worry about civilians getting in the way?"

"Yeah, there's a place by the docks that's usually deserted at night." Cisco nodded.

"Awesome." Barry turned to Caitlin "How are we doing with the speed dampener?" He questioned.

"My tests indicate that it should work." She answered.

"It will work." Harry stated, "I'll tune up Ramon and Allen's gloves, make sure they work better."

"Okay, great." Barry began to walk away, before Cisco called, "Hey, were actually gonna go through with this?"

"Yeah, were doing this. I'm gonna have Iris get Linda ready." With that Barry walked off.

Cisco shook his head as Caitlins eyes widened, Chloe just had a neutral expression, she was honestly too tired to care.

"Yeah, I'll go talk to him." Joe spoke after a moment of pointed looks and silence. With that he left going after Barry. Chloe sighed, she really wanted to have Leonard hold her right now.

"I'M HERE TO kill The Flash and no one can stop me!" Linda called, in Doctor Lights suit, the trap had begun, now they just waited for it to play out. "How's that?" She grabbed her ear piece, whispering.

"Uh, it's a little too much. Uh, stop messing with the ear piece." Cisco told the woman.

"Yeah, you don't want to dislodge it." Caitlin added, as Chloe chuckled, "We can hear you fine, Linda."

"Right, you- You told me that. I'm sorry." Linda apologized.

"No, no, you're doing great, Linda." Iris reassured as Barry zoomed into frame.

"All right, Doctor Light, here I am." They paced each other, "But were gonna skip the part where you say you're gonna kill me and go right to the part where I don't let you."

Chloe snorted, "This is like a fucking bad TV Show."

"I'm here to kill you, Flash." Linda spoke, Barry shaking his head as she whispered, "Wait- What are you doing? We're skipping that?"

"Yes." Barry whispered back.

"Uh-" Linda got loud again, "I am loyal to Zoom, so get ready to fry." She raised her hands up.

"Next time, we're doing this, I'm writing better dialogue." Cisco spoke up. "I second that." Chloe added, making Iris and Caitlin turn to them. "Next time?" The two questioned. Cisco and Chloe just shrugged, watching as Linda fired a blast, it not hitting Barry at all. But the man still fell down, groaning as Chloe chuckled, "This is fucking horrible."

"Uh- Oh!" He fake groaned, clutching his side.

"Gotcha." Linda spoke walking over.

"Yeah, you did." Barry spoke, trying to get up.

"Real good."

"All right. Ugh." Barry fake groaned getting up, as Linda challenged, humming, "Bring it on." Barry sped forward, Linda hitting him with blasts, the man falling over.

"Told you, Zoom always wins." Linda reached down and grabbed the emblem, whispering, "You're okay, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah. I had to make it look good." Barry replied.

"Nothing about that looked good-" Chloe shook her head, "Believable? Yes. Good? No."

Linda got up, "Here it is, Zoom. I did what you wanted. Now bring me home." Linda called, throwing the emblem through the breach. Nothing was happening. It had been a good hour maybe? Chloe didn't know, as she mindlessly droned through the footage with Cisco.

Barry started fidgeting, Linda whispering, "Hey, stop fidgeting!"

"Sorry, it's been an hour. I landed in a ridiculous position, and my foot fell asleep." Barry answered.

"He's probably just waiting to see if you're really dead." Cisco optimistically told the man, "Any minute now, he's gonna strike." Barry sighed, slowly getting up, shaking his head, "No."

"Sorry, I probably screwed up somehow." Linda told the team.

"No, Linda you did great." Iris reassured, Chloe let out a small grin, "Yeah, despite my jokes you actually did well for the amount of time we have had."

Harry knocked over a bunch of paint cans angrily walking away. Chloe sighed. The plan had failed.

"THERE YOU GO." Cisco told Barry, later that night, slapping on the new emblem, "It's like you think these things just grow on trees or something."

Barry shrugged, "And we threw away the last one for nothing."

"You've been going over this footage dozens of times. Everything went exactly according to plan." Caitlin said to Harry, as he clicked through the footage.

"If it had, Zoom would have shown up." Harry mumbled.

"Maybe Light was wrong. Maybe he can't see through the breaches. Or maybe he finally decided to give up." Barry said, as Harry took off his glasses, as Barry's phone vibrated, him picking it up.

"Hey." He quickly got a look of panic, "Iris, slow down." He stumbled over his words, "I can't understand you."

Suddenly Harry's Meta-watch beeped and then like clockwork, the alarm beeped. Cisco and Harry quickly looked to the computer screen as Barry put down his phone.

"Zoom has Linda."

"He's on the roof." And with Cisco words, Barry sped off. Watching the feed from the cameras, Chloe saw what she assumed to be Zoom, as well as Barry.

"Zoom cannot be human." Caitlin spoke up.

"It's just a suit, Caitlin. Under it, he could be anyone." Chloe spoke as Harry said, "He is..." Before correcting, "Or was."

"How the hell is Barry supposed to defeat that?" Cisco demanded.

"Look, usually I'm up to help Barry, but I'm pretty sure my powers aren't gonna help against that thing." Chloe stated, pointing to the screen, she didn't have enhanced healing like Barry, if something bad happened, the woman couldn't just speed heal like Barry.

"Why is he running away?" Harry questioned, after seeing Barry ran the opposite way.

"He's not. He's not scared." Chloe stated, eyes narrowed.

"Ooh, he's gonna thunderbolt him!"

"What?" Harry demanded to Cisco.

"Jay, taught him how to throw lightning." Caitlin stated, as Harry wandered into another room. And Chloe watched as Barry tried to thunderbolt Zoom, though the other speedster caught it and chucked it back at Barry. That made Chloe yelp, "What the fuck?!"

"Did you guys see that?" Barry questioned, getting up off the ground.

"See him catch a bolt of lightning with his demonic claws? Yeah, saw that." Cisco replied, a sarcastic tone to his voice, though his words were serious.

"Jay was right. He cannot do this alone." Caitlin told the team.

"He's not alone." Harry stated, gun in hand as he walked out of the cortex.

"Run, Barry." Caitlin told the man.

"No. I'm gonna see if Wells' speed dampening serum works." Barry told the team.

"You better not, Bartholomew!" But Barry ignored his older sister, asking Zoom, "What do you want from me?"

"Everything."

"You want to be me? Is that it? You want to be a hero?" Barry questioned.

"Not everyone wants to be you, Barry!" Chloe snapped, chewing on her nails.

Zoom chuckled, it sounding demonic, "Heroes die."

"Only if you can catch them." And with that the chase began.

"How is Barry gonna match Zooms speed?" Caitlin demanded, as Chloe paced.

"Genius. He's not gonna match it. He's gonna take it out of the equation altogether." Cisco spoke.

"What are you talking about?"

"Terminal velocity. The highest velocity attainable by a falling object." Cisco ran over to the computers.

"Falling through the air?" Caitlin is questioned.

"Yeah, freefall fight." Cisco said, excited, "Their drag force equals the downward force of gravity, making the net force zero, making-" He motioned to Caitlin "Equal velocities. That is genius." Caitlin smiled.

"Am I the only one freaking out?!" Chloe demanded running hand through her hair.

"Don't you believe in Barry?" Caitlin questioned.

"Against a normal Meta? Yes." Chloe nodded, talking quickly, "Against whatever that thing is? No! I'm a realist! I can't be optimistic when it come to these kinds of situations, these life or death situations!"

"Barry's smart, he'll be okay." Cisco tried to reassure the woman. Chloe wasn't so reassured as Zoom and Barry fell to the ground, Zoom quickly throwing punch after punch.

Chloe let out a small gasp as she heard Barry's bones crack. Zoom had broken his spine. A dart flew from out of the corner of the screen, shot by Harry, though Zoom caught it, "Never forget, I am the fastest man alive." With that Zoom stuck the speed dampener into Barry, the man gasping in pain.

"He's killing him!" Caitlin exclaimed in fear and worry.

"No. . No. . No. . No. . No-" Chloes eyes flickered a bit, buzzing from electric to normal blue, her hands zapping.

"Barry." Cisco mumbled.

Zoom then ripped the dampener from Barry, turning to Harry, "You're next." And then he grabbed Barry and sped off.

Chloe slowly sat down in her chair, panting slightly, gripping her fists to the spinny chair.

"Anything?" Harry questioned, walking into the cortex.

"No."

"Do you have him?"

"No."

Suddenly Zoom speed into the cortex, Chloe jumping up with a death glare, a gun now in her grasp, "Let him go!"

"Barry!" Caitlin called.

"Harrison Wells, you thought you could defeat me with this?" Zoom questioned mocking, pulling off Barry's cowl.

"I made a mistake." Harry said quietly.

"Yes, a costly one." Zoom told him, before holding Barry up and vibrating his hand.

"STOP!" Chloe screamed, the lights of the building flickering, gun cocked, Zoom paid no mind.

"Goodbye, Flash." Zoom said, "You, too, weren't fast enough."

Suddenly a dart flew out of nowhere, Cisco holding up the gun as Zoom screamed dropping Barry to the floor. Zoom pulled out the dart, falling to the ground, before getting up and speeding off. Chloe quickly ran for her bother, the lights now flickering even more as she dropped the gun, the metal making a thud as it clashed with the hard tile.

"Come on, Barry! You can't leave me!" She cried out, hearing Harry call after Zoom. "No. NO!"

Caitlin pushed the woman out of the way, putting her hands on his chest saying, "Stay with me. Stay with me, Barry. Stay with me. Please, Barry, please."

Chloe just curled up into herself, gripping onto her knees, weeping silently. "I can't lose you too. Barry, please don't go. I don't wanna lose another person. . " She mumbled, her voice breaking, as Cisco walked over and crouched down pulling the woman into a hug as she sobbed. She wished Leonard could have been there to hold her instead.

BARRY HAD BEEN moved to a cot, Joe now at STAR Labs, Chloe still silently weeping, though she was now sitting in her desk chair - her tears had been slowed, eyes still watery though - Cisco had moved her there.

"This is all you! If Barry does, you die!" Joe threatened Harry, holding the man up by his shirt.

"Joe, Barry's vitals have stabilized. Let's let him go." Caitlin tried to tell the man.

"No, Caitlin." Joe argued.

"Why? What good does that do for Barry?" Caitlin demanded.

"It's gonna help me." Joe stated, Harry tried making a move to move, but Joe simply shoved him back.

"Joe, stop." Cisco told the man, turning to Harry, "Who's Jesse?"

Harry's face fell in shock, "How do-" He quickly walked over to Cisco, grabbing a hold of his shoulders, "Jesses my daughter. Zoom has her. You've- You did vibe me."

"Yes." Cisco nodded, as Chloe turned to the two, not really hearing much of the conversation, her fear for Barry was too heightened.

"What did you see?" Harry demanded, sounding desperate.

"I saw your daughter. She was with Zoom."

"But shes alive?" Harry questioned, looking like he was going to cry. "Yeah." Cisco nodded. Harry let go of the man, sighing.

"Zoom sent you here like the others? You kill The Flash and you get your daughter back?" Joe demanded, making Chloe scoff from her chair, Joe was really looking for anyone to blame. His theory made sense yes, but it didn't have any evidence.

"The only way I get my daughter back is, I capture Zoom. Do you understand? You love Barry." Harry hit the doorframe, "I love my daughter. And none of these children are safe as long as Zoom is here. I tried on my Earth to capture him. I failed. I thought I could bring him down here with Barry's help. I was wrong." With that the man walked away. Leaving the four alone with a broken and bloodied Barry.

"HEY, I THINK he's waking up." Cisco said, making Chloe and Caitlin look over.

"Hey, Barry?" Chloe questioned, her eyes red and puffy from her sobbing and lack of sleep.

"Barry? Barry? Can you hear me?" Caitlin asked.

"Hey." He croaked out.

Chloe grinned, as Caitlin smiled and Cisco chuckled.

"I'd hit you if you weren't all hurt, asshole." Chloe told him, glaring, "You scared us."

"You scared the crap out of us." Cisco nodded along, "You were gone for a long time."

"How bad is it?" Barry asked.

"Bad." Caitlin told him, "If you didn't heal so quickly, I'd be very worried."

"Hell, even with his super healing, I'm still fucking worried." Chloe added in.

"Linda- How is she?" Barry questioned.

"She's fine. She's staying with some friends out in Coast City." Cisco told him.

"Zoom?" Barry asked, making Chloe clench her fists.

"Let's- Let's worry about Zoom when you're up and about, okay?" Cisco patted his leg. A look of panic came on Barry's face, "What is it?" Chloe asked, unclenching her fists.

"Oh no, you're staying put." Caitlin tried to move the man back down gently. Barry reached for his legs. "Yeah, seriously, you got your ass kicked." Cisco told him.

"No, guys." Barry started, "I can't feel my legs." The three looked confused as Barry repeated, more frightened, "I can't feel my legs."

"Shit."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 4243

FUCK-

WELL THATS EPISODE SIX-

FUCKING SHIT-

AKDHALSHKANA

Three more episodes until book two- oh fuck-

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
231K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...