Rejected at first sight

By Let_me_reload

Beth white doesn't get treated fairly in her pack house, yes she's were wolf but when she turns 17 and gets... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hey guys
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 39 part 2 of 3
Chapter 40 part 3 of 3
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 The War PT.1
Chapter 61 pat 2
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 Epilouge
Sneakpeak into The Kings Mate
Story is up!!

Chapter 21

32.8K 1K 69
By Let_me_reload

Beth POV 1 month late (sorry but you guys have to get use to the fact that I love to skip around with the times) the song is life of the party -shown mendes

Theirs the tiniest tiniest improvement to my stomach. you don't even notice it. and the only people that know are Jacob, Jennifer, and Avangeline.

They were very shocked when I told them. it was really funny.

Today is the day we tell the pack. So I'm wearing a white dress with white stilettos.

I decide to just leave my hair the way it is.

I go into the auditorium. for the monthly pack meeting and Jacob is talking about the other pack coming and what will need to be done.

"And now I have some exciting news. so can I be assisted by my beautiful mate." he says and a light shade of red sets on my face.

I smile and walk towards the microphone.

"It has given me great honer to finally be able to say this. But instead of me saying it, I want Beth to say it." he says and steps away from the microphone and I step forward.

"Umm... I don't know how to say this but here we go. In a short 9 months me and Jacob will welcome a new life form into this world." I say and rest my hand on my stomach.

Cheers, yelling, and clapping erupts from the crowd. Ryan Huggs me, then Jacobs mom comes and cries on my shoulder. saying thank you thank you for making her a grandma. she also said that she is my mom now so she will help me through this.

I thank her then it's me who crying on her shoulder.

Soon theirs a small celebration in the lounge. I begin to feel sick so I leave to my room.

I sit in the bathroom puking my guts out. this night sure has turned for the worst.

I begin to regain health. I put on flannel pajamas and I crawl into bed. I turn on the tv and just watch movies in peace.

-------------------------------//------------////-----------

Sorry this is short but I felt like writing so here you go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 659 62
Ashley Jefferson is a small girl. Average, brown haired, blue eyed beauty. She was loved, had tons of friends, amazing grades, I mean- what more coul...
154K 4.3K 23
Grace is a werewolf, but she doesn't know about that...yet. My father is The King Of Wolves. Okay now you're wondering "How don't I know since my fat...
13.2M 362K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
24.2K 641 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...