Royals-The Final Chapter

By Abha3006

It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into s... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter-50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter-54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter-61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter-66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Family Tree
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter-73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter 91
Chapter-92
Chapter 93
Chapter-94
Chapter 95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Acknowledgements

Chapter 58

13.9K 943 150
By Abha3006

''I am taking you away from here. I can't stand you in danger at any cost.'' Aadhavan paced the room as Neelambari inspected Dev's wounds. 

''You didn't bother to call us.'' Neelambari complained

''Yet, you got the news. I am going to give the hottie Rathore Princess a check.''

''I am here, go on.'' Rolli challenged and he went quite.  Moving forward she touched the feet of Aadhavan and Neelambari. ''Bless you and where is Sona? She should have informed us.''

''She panicked patti, and what's the difference.'' Rolli asked rubbing her arm. 

''Will you tell me what happened?''

''Yes! And also how he didn't allow me to fight.'' Dev face palmed as his grandmother glared at him. He started blabbering as his father and grandmother reprimanded him. Rolli smiled stepping out, allowing the family sometime. She came face to face with Vasudha. ''I know what you are doing, but you won't succeed.''

The Princess smiled. ''You will always know of my plans. I will do all in open, yet will never be able to stop me. I am Aahana Ranvijay Rathore and I will live up to that name.'' Vsudha huffed but there was nothing she could do. Aahana Rathore resembled her great grandmother Rudrani Devi, a woman who was feared in her times. Vasudha had met her a quite a few times and knew if Rolli was anything like the late Queen, her life was in danger.

***

''You did the right thing by interrupting bhai or he would have killed all. Its time we stop all this.'' Veer thanked Dipika for her move. She nodded with a smile as Veer walked into his closet to change for the night. Dipika moved out on the porch,her eyes on the dark surroundings. She was aware it was just few hours before the dawn and she had to make her final move. 

She quickly answered Veer's call moving to her bed but laid awake, waiting for Veer to sleep. Dipika stepped out of the room moving towards the dungeon. Her mind playing back the incidents that shook her family. The attack on Veer, her captivity, Ranvijay almost losing his life and now attack on Dev and Rolli. It all started because of her and she was planning to end it.

As she descended the stairs , her eyes met that of her loyal guard Baljit. ''They will  know of it Hukum.''

''I am not worried about it. When they know, it will be over.'' He nodded making way for her. Dipika's eyes turned red in anger when they met that of her Father's mistress. Her grand mother's smiling face , her last written letter danced in her memories.  ''You must be so happy.'' The woman taunted

Dipika smirked , squatted. ''Not yet! You still have to pay for my Grand mother's pain. I know, it was you who administered poison in her food conspiring with my father. Now, you chose, you die or you family?''

''You don't have that kind of nerve.'' 

Dipika smirked. ''I am giving 5 mins, either that.'' She pointed towards the tumbler. ''or I feed your family to my Rani. Don't take this as just a threat, I will do it just like my father did. He fed his enemies to the wild.'' Dipika's eyes turned hard. The old woman gulped, her eyes went to her injured son and then to the woman who had changed so much. Killing was easier than welcoming own death, the realization came late but she could nothing about it. She understood, all those words about sending them to jail were just a cover up. Dipika Rathore came prepared, without thinking for a moment more, she gulped the liquid down as her son squirmed like a rat, his wounds bleeding him to death.

''Look at me while you die. I am the Prodigy of Late Queen Gayatri of Suryagarh. I am the current Queen of Suryagarh, and I sentence all of you to death.'' The woman gasped for her breath as Dipika recalled the day when the same woman had come in Rathore palace years back to pass on her father's message disguised as a dancer. She recalled her wicked smile every time Mahendra tortured his own daughter. Late Gayatri Singh  was the only mother Dipika ever knew. Today was the day, she avenged her. 

Dipika felt a pair of strong arms going around her, offering the support. ''What next mom?''

''I don't want any of them alive. You know what to do?'' Her eyes then went to the man who attacked Dev. ''You said you too are Mahendra Singh, well then you don't deserve to live.'' Her hate went  new level as she crushed his wound her her feet. ''Dev, is my successor and like a son. I will protect him from all.'' She felt her anger turning into an uncontrollable rage and decided to step out, leaving her son to do the job.

Dipika halted when her eyes fell on a pair of feet, she didn't had the courage to look up. ''You really thought I wouldn't know.'' Dipika fidgeted at Ranvijay's words

''No, I was aware you would figure out. But it was high time I fought my battle.'' 

Ranvijay shook his head. ''Go back to sleep while I get this mess cleaned up.''

''Let Vikram do it Bhai. Its his fight too, stop protecting him.'' Ranvijay smiled. ''Its my job to protect him and you. Now, I order you to go back.'' Dipika nodded walking away. Ranvijay narrowed his eyes on Baljit. ''You are supposed to let me know about all.''

''I won't break my loyalty to her.'' Baljit replied politely. Ranvijay just rolled her eyes. 

***

''I think he won't run if go on a date without makeup.'' Leela teased Urvi who sat opposite to the mirror dolling up.''

''Shut up! Let me get ready.''

Leela giggled. ''Fine! Enjoy the moment.'' Urvi lost her smile. ''I don't what this trip to end. I am scared Leela, scared to lose him.''

Leela was next to her beloved friend in a moment . ''Hey, you cannot cage the time but you can capture the moments locking them in your heart as memories. And if he loves you, he will fight. Now, leave all behind and go. Your man is waiting.''

Leela helped Urvi walking her to the top deck which Advay had booked for the evening. ''I will take from here.'' Advay thanked Leela, taking Urvi's hand in his. Leela nodded but stopped when Advay called out. He extended Urvi's clutch. ''She will never need this around me.'' Leela blinked for a moment and then smiled. Advay had his arm around Urvi's waist as she watched him emotionally.

Leela's lips stretched into a big grin as Advay carried his lady love bridal style. 

Urvi's heart hammered at each word that left Advay's mouth. She was in love with all, the wind, the sea and the man who went about making everything beautiful. ''No one is going to disturb us till midnight.''

''What after the night? We go back and then...''

''Then we tell our families about our decision.''

''I am scared.''

''Then I will do the job for both. Now, give me a dance.'' Urvi blinked, gulped . ''I can't....'' Words died as Advay pulled her up, plastering her front his and her feet in air. ''Now you can.'' Urvi turned emotional, her arms went around his neck as he grooved around losing his whole self in her eyes all over again.

Leela sat at the bottom of  the stair case playing with Urvi's walking clutch. ''WOW! Since when have you moved from your staff job to being a guard.''

Vansh's taunting voice made her look up. ''Tell me something Rathore, has your girlfriend kicked you out of her life which made you so rude.''

Vansh felt being kicked in gut. Chitra's uncaring attitude came back to him with full force.''What do you know about love? I don't think any man would be foolish enough to choose you.''

''Yes, if the man is like you.'' She replied with a smirk. ''Tell me Rathore, did I hit the bull's eye.'' She asked a smile covering her lips.

''You know nothing about me.''

''I don't have to. But I know one thing, love is successful when its equal and looking at you, I can easily conclude that you can never let your other half feel equal. You are a waste Rathore.''

Vansh lunged at her but she blocked him with a clutch. ''You will never understand my relation with Urvi and I know why. Vansh was speechless, Leela reminded him of Chitra but a more fiery version of her.

He shut his eyes once , he knew he was rude. ''I didn't mean to hurt you.''

''trust me, you haven't. I don't give people that kind of power over me.'' 

He smiled. ''I kind of like you.''

''Good for you.''

''What are you doing here? Let them have fun.''

''I have never left her alone, I don't feel like doing now.'' Leela replied. Vansh shook his head. Grabbed her wrist and dragged her along. ''Let's go''

''where?''

''You need to loosen up.'' Leela followed him shaking her head.

***

Ranawat family did all possible ritual to ward off the evil eye of their beloved Princess. After months all Ranawat's gathered under one roof and like always, Raina was the center of affection.

Raina answered all the attention with a smile but she wasn't her usual self. ''What's wrong Princess?'' Her uncle and Adi's cousin asked

''Nothing!''

''No, you aren't the quite one. Tell me.''

''Chachu, I want to be more independent. I want to learn to do things on my own.''

Her uncle's brow furrowed. ''Is it because of that useless Siddhanth. You shouldn't believe on what he says. You are precious and we can't take the risk of letting you face any sort of danger.'' Raina's shoulder's slumped. Her dad's first cousin, Adhiraj was her last hope. and he too didn't understand her need to be away. She just nodded. Adhiraj hugged his beloved niece moving on to the lunch table. 

''They won't let you go.'' That was her cousin Maan , a year older than her, he had accepted the so called protocols with smile but he understood Raina's state .

''What should I do then? I want to go away for sometime, make something of myself. I want to be worthy.''

Maan wiped his sister's cheeks. ''Listen to what I say and carefully. Your dad had spend a great amount of time in London, and his chief security was James. Whom we know as his friend.''

''So?''

''Talk to your dad. Agree about the army of security and they might think.''

''I don't want security.''

''My little Raina, before you fly you need to walk. Think and call me, I will tell you what to do next.'' Raina blinked. Maan laughed at her innocence, throwing an arm around her, he walked her to the table where whole Ranawat clan was seated for the feast.  ''Look at them, they think you broke the curse and you should be kept inside like a treasure. You can't convince all, but one at a time will do.''

''Divide and Rule.''

Maan choked on his juice. His cousin definitely needed a lot of practical learning. ''Something like that, yet nothing like it.'' She scratched her head and he pinched her nose. ''Think and call me.''

***

''Who are they?''  Ananya asked watching a group of people in the reception of Grand Palace. She had come to give Sona a tour and was surprised to find a group which looked nothing like tourist. 

''That's a well known actress and her crew, they are here for a shoot and wanted to check if they can shoot inside the palace.''  answered a very excited receptionist but one look from Ananya and she went silent.

''A!'' Vikram hugged his aunt affectionately. ''You can't stay away from him for a moment right.' He teased and that earned him a slap. ''You are hugging me to know where your wife is?'' He blushed.

''Vicky, we don't expose ourselves so much to the media. I don't have a good feeling about this film crew.''

Vikram squeezed her shoulder. ''I know. They should have been stopped before  now they want to meet Uncle. I don't know how to handle it with media around.'' Their conversation was interrupted  by male voice. ''When can we meet Mr Ranvijay! You see our association can bring lot of tourist here.'' 

Vikram just smiled and then made the introduction. ''Meet the Queen of Jaigarh, Ananya Ranvijay Rathod.'' The man was little taken aback. Ananya looked dominating, her eyes pierced through him and it was clear she didn't like their presence. ''I am ready to leave.''

''Your highness! We have a request . Please allow us a few days to shoot in Rathore Palace.''

Ananya narrowed her eyes. ''Rathore Palace is my home , not a shooting destination. Find some other place.'' She didn't wait for a moment before getting in with Sona in tow. ''Badi Maa, are you fine.''

Ananya caressed Sona's face. It wasn't the director she had been glaring at. It was the beautiful woman behind him, who had her eyes set on Vikram. Ananya shook her head. Her Vicky had always been a good boy, there was nothing to worry. But her experience reminded her to be aware of little hints life threw at them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next would be engagement. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 10.7K 42
Love that healed two broken souls. NIKHIL AGNIVANSHI is a 27 year old insanely hot and handsome man who belongs to a rich family. He hate liars an...
36.8K 2K 39
Ranking #1 comedy romance The royal family of Rajasthan or the ruling family actually. The "RATHORE FAMILY"a well known name in business as well as...
1.2M 49.3K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
432K 20.6K 38
"There's no need to go searching for a bride, Dadi. We don't need a bride. It's a surrogate that we need. In order to fulfill my obligation, I need a...