โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

seventy-nine.

851 32 10
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

olxxix. harrison wells from earth-two shows up

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

WALKING INTO STAR Labs, Chloe quickly dropped the water bottle she was holding in shock, it quickly turning to anger. Pure hatred. There stood Harrison Wells in the flesh, reading his own book for whatever reason.

"Oh HELL no!" Chloe yelled, making all heads snap to hers as her eyes glowed electric blue. She searched for the electricity in his brain waves, finding it quickly, making Wells pull a hand up to his head dropping the book.

"What is she doing to my head?" Harrison quickly demanded, clutching his head in pain.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD! SO I'M KILLING YOU!" Chloe growled, clenching her fist.

"Chloe! That's not Thawne!" Barry all but screamed at the redhead. Her hold on his brain only paused momentarily, "Then who the hell is he?!" Chloe growled out.

"Apparently its Harrison Well from Earth-2! So stop whatever you're doing!" Barry yelled at his sister, her dropping the hold on Wells' brain, glaring. "Are you sure?" She demanded, still glaring at Wells.

"We're getting there." Barry told her.

She sighed, quickly grabbing her water bottle from off the floor, "You know, I was having a good fucking day, actually got to see my boyfriend yesterday-" She glared at Barry, "You know the one you threw in prison, not even thinking about what it'd do to me at the time-" She paused, Barry opening his mouth to speak, Chloe cut him off, "Don't even start, Bartholomew!" She turned to the supposed Wells', "Are you really from Earth-2? Do you know Jay Garrick?"

Wells' scoffed, "Yes and unfortunately yes." He then sighed.

Chloe walked over and dropped into her chair, "Fine, whatever. If I find out you're lying I'll finish the job next time." She opened her water, taking a sip.

"Don't doubt it." Was Harrison's only reply.

Barry shook his head, before introducing the three, "Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Chloe, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-2."

The two were standing far away, both having their arms crossed. "Hi." Cisco replied, eyes narrowed.

"Hi." Wells from Earth-2 said back.

"So, let me get this straight." Cisco started, "You're the doppelgänger of the man that murdered their mother and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddies deaths?"

"Yeah, but he's not even the doppelgänger of the Dr. Wells that we knew because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by The Reverse Flash, who was really Eobard Thawne and Eddies distant relative from the future." Caitlin ended her rant, nodding.

"Yeah. I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother or your friend Ricky." Wells' rudely told them.

"His name was Ronnie." Caitlin corrected, arms crossed again.

"Him either." Wells told her.

"You told me you have proof of your identity?" Barry questioned.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal." He grabbed a purse from his own bag, "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the STAR Labs in my Earth"

"Technically, this could be mine, but I want to run some tests on you." Caitlin told him, grabbing the bag.

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-1 counterpart. Your test will reveal nothing."

"Great! Still gonna run 'em." Caitlin replied, fake pep in her tone.

"Be my guest."

"Why are we even listening to him?" Cisco asked Barry not so quietly, "How do we not know he's evil like the other guy?"

"He saved my life last night." Barry told them, "The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet The Flash."

"That's exactly what I did." Wells replied, fastening his bag back onto his back. "I came here to help you, Barry, to stop your greatest enemy."

"He already did that." Both Chloe and Cisco stated.

"I'm not talking about The Reverse Flash. I'm talking about Zoom." Harry told the two. Caitlin nodded at the name. "I see you've already heard of him."

"Dudes a pain in the ass." Chloe spoke up, taking a swig of her water.

"Yeah, Zoom has been sending Meta-humans from your world and through breaches to fight me." Barry explained, better than Chloe had.

"Well, they're the symptoms. Zooms the plague, one that's infected my world and now he's coming for yours."

"What do you know about Zoom?" Barry demanded.

"Everything." Wells looked back to Barry, "I created Zoom. I'm responsible for all the Earth-2 Meta-humans, a fact I've ignored for far too long, but now I'm doing something about it."

"Yeah, well, we're batting a thousand against these breachers." Cisco spoke up.

"You're batting a thousand, Crisco?" Wells questioned, making Chloe let out a laugh, "Damn, are you bad with names."

He ignored her, asking the long haired man, "What's your sample size? Ten? Less? Zoom is obsessed with speed. He will never allow there to be another speedster in the multiverse, and he's gonna keep sending theses Metas here, one after the next, all with the same goal, to kill The Flash unless we stop him together."

"Last time we listened to a guy with your face, some bad things went down." Cisco told him. Chloe hummed as Caitlin nodded, "We lost people we cared about."

"Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow." Harrison rasped out, "The real test of character is what you do once they're gone."

Chloe heard footsteps turning to see Joe, she was betting his reaction would be almost the same as hers. He grabbed his gun and started shooting at the man, Barry quickly speeding and stopping the bullets.

"JOE! Put the gun down!" Barry yelled.

Joe dropped it, quickly walking over, only to he pushed back by Barry, "How is he still alive?! How are you still alive?!"

"I don't know, because you missed?" Harrison retorted.

"I'm about to fry your fucking brain again- Shut the hell up!" Chloe snapped, glaring at the man.

"Hey, I'm trying to keep him form shooting you. You're not helping." Barry turned back to Joe, "Let's take a walk, all right? Its all good." He then led Joe out of the cortex and into the hallway.

Caitlin walked away leaving Cisco and Chloe still with the man.

"I don't suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you?" Harrison asked.

"This isn't happening." Cisco muttered, walking away.

"Go find it yourself." Chloe snapped, taking another sip of her water. She grumbled about stupid other Earths as she stood from her chair, following after her best friend as she continued to drink her water.

CHLOE HAD WANTED to talk to Leonard, she wanted to rant about everything that was going wrong. But no, she was with Cisco and Barry at Jitters the long haired man complaining about how he wanted alcohol instead of a latte.

"You know, when I said I wanted a drink, I didn't mean a latte, right?" Cisco questioned Barry, walking by a sluggish Chloe, "I was talking about alcohol. Like, mind-numbing alcohol." He spoke quietly through his teeth. Chloe had to agree with him there. Some mind-numbing alcohol would be amazing right then.

"All right, look, you got to give him a chance, okay?" Barry tried, making Chloe scoff, as he went on, "He's not a speedster. He's just a regular, normal guy from another universe."

"I never thought I'd miss time travel." Cisco quietly told Barry, making Chloe nod, "Same."

A voice spoke up from behind them, Chloes hand immediately going for the gun she kept in her large jacket pockets. "Time travel, huh?" It was Patty.

"Hey! Are you kidding?" Barry grinned.

"Hi!" Patty replied cheery making Chloe let out a small sigh, she wished she could be that peppy right now.

"Is there a Meta-human who can time travel?" Patty questioned them.

"Time- No. Time travel is not real." Barry told her, lying through his teeth, Cisco sent him a look as he shook his head.

Chloe shook her head as well, more of in a way to say Barry and Cisco weren't good liars. Well, Cisco was definitely a better liar than Barry, but still that really wasn't saying much.

"'Cause that would be pretty cool!" Patty exclaimed.

They all laughed minus Chloe who was now fiddling with her necklace lost in thought. "Not so sure about that." Cisco spoke through gritted teeth, hoping Patty didn't hear him.

"Patty, you know Cisco Ramon and my sister Chloe, right?" Barry introduced making Chloe snap out of her thoughts, plastering a fake small smile on her face.

"Yeah, you're the scientific advisor on Meta-humans for the CCPD, right?" She asked Cisco before turning to Chloe, "And you're apparently Barry's sister, Patty Spivot." She held her hand out to shake, Chloe did, smiling falsely, "Chloe Allen, nice to meet you, Patty."

"Yeah, thats me." Cisco nodded after Patty and Chloe dropped hands.

"Nice." Patty chuckled before turning seriously to Barry, "Hey, Barr, did you hear I was right about King Shark?"

"King Shark?" Cisco questioned, grinning, "Nice name. I like her." He pointed to the woman as Chloe lips twitched upwards as if in a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, King Shark almost ate The Flash." Patty told the three, mainly Barry.

"Oh, nah, I'm sure The Flash had it handled." Barry let out a pssh like noise, as Cisco narrowed his eyes in fake suspicion. Chloe coughed to cover up a small chuckle, turning away from the three.

"Oh no, I was there. I saw it all. Some hooded guy saved his life." Patty told Barry.

"Wait, and you're not like, traumatized or anything?" Cisco questioned confused, making Chloe hit his shoulder.

"Ow! Stop doing that--" Cisco let out as Chloe hissed, her tone teasing, "You can't ask questions like that, dumbass."

He gave her a fake glare, turning back to Patty who spoke after watching the encounter, the blondes face was slightly confused at the friendship, "I just watched a half man, half shark take on the fastest man alive." She laughed, "I love this city." Chloe gave a deadpanned look as if to say really, even if Patty didn't see it. The blondes phone vibrated, her telling the three, "See... Sorry. Oh, uh, Captain just texted me. He wants me to write my police report." She then asked, "Uh, you maybe want to write it with me?"

"Uh, I can't tonight. I'm busy. Um, yeah, sorry." Barry apologized.

"Oh, yeah, okay." Patty nodded.

"I've just got science stuff." Barry made an excuse, making Chloe inwardly face palm, "Stuff I gotta science the stuff out of. Maybe next time."

"Yeah! Coolio."

"Yeah."

Patty then spoke again, both Cisco and Chloe looking at Barry with it sort of "is he serious?" look. "But, I'm gonna actually skip the coffee and go get a head start, so..."

"Oh." Barry let out.

"Good to see you guys." With that Patty started to walk away the three all saying, "Yeah."

"For real?" Cisco questioned, Chloe nodding, "Why didn't you say yes to her offer?"

"Stop, all right? I was gonna ask her out, and then man-shark tried to eat me and then Dr. Wells the sequel--" Chloe let out a laugh at that, "--Showed up."

"Okay, can we not use the name "Dr. Wells"?" Cisco asked, "I'm just gonna call him "Harry.""

"Nice." Chloe nodded. "Okay, Harry, yeah." Barry agreed.

"Listen theres always gonna be Harry's out there, but you can't let the Harry's of the world get in the way of you living your life." He glanced at the barista working, "Ask Patty out. You gotta- You gotta be bold."

"That's tough talk. When was the last time you asked a girl for her number?" Barry questioned the man.

Chloe groaned as Cisco told them, "Watch and learn."

"I'm watching." Barry shrugged.

Chloe face palmed as he made his way over to the counter, "This isn't gonna go well." She mumbled.

"Hi, what can I get you?" The barista asked Cisco.

"Hi there." Cisco awkwardly replied.

"Hi. . again." The woman said back, confused.

"Uhh..." Cisco trailed off, Chloe letting out a small chuckle at her friend.

"Do you want some coffee?" The barista questioned.

"Yeah, I'll get some coffee." Cisco grinned, "No, uh, no, I don't want coffee." He stammered before asking, "You know what I do want though? I want to ask you this. Do you wanna go out with me?"

Chloe was having a hard time not laughing, despite the past long stressful week she'd been having without Leonard, this was making her smile. The barista was silent for a moment, before she spoke, "Oh."

"To- We- I mean, we could go get coffee or we--" Chloe stifled a laugh at that, they were in a coffee shop, basically.

"No." The woman rejected, making Chloes smile fall, she saw Barry's grin fall as well.

"That's a no." Cisco nodded back, deflected, "Its totally cool. It's cool. Respect." He then started to walk away.

Barry and Chloe walked over to him, he was sort of just standing in shock, "Yo, dude, you good?" Barry questioned, patting Cisco's shoulder, "It's her loss."

Cisco breathed deeply, Chloes eyesbrows furrowed, "Hey, you okay, Cisco?"

"Hey, what's up?" Barry asked at the same time.

"We have another breach." Cisco gasped out.

"What? How do you know?" Barry asked confused, as Chloes eyes widened slightly, he had gotten a vision.

"Central City Bank. You gotta go now!" Cisco exclaimed, making Barry nod worried for his friend, "All right."

With that he ran off, Cisco breathing deeply as Chloe put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. You're okay."

"Yeah. Yeah." Cisco nodded, his breathing slowly calming, "Let's get back to STAR Labs." Chloe nodded and the two made their way out of Jitters.

"HER NAME IS Doctor Light." Harry told them, inserting a USB into their computers. "Small time thief on my Earth until exposure of the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator and became a Meta-human with the ability to derive power from starlight." He explained to the three.

"Oh, very cool." Cisco let out, Chloe agreed but then again, from Harry's tone she seemed dangerous.

"Stars have a temperature of 5,300 degree kelvin and a blinding luminosity, I would say, "Not very cool at all."" Harry told him, coldly.

"You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil, but you're just a dick." Cisco said in a tone that made Chloe chuckled.

"Ah, Our Wells was a dick too- He kidnapped me remember?" Chloe questioned.

"So did your boyfriend, but I don't see you complaining about that-" Cisco retorted.

"It wasn't a bad experience!" Chloe argued.

"There was a bomb under Caitlins chair!"

"I didn't know that! Lenny doesn't tell me everything!" Chloe retorted, throwing her hands up.

"Well-" Cisco started only to be cut off by Barry, "Guys! Let's get back on topic!"

Chloe huffed, before sticking her tongue out a Cisco, the man giving her a false glare. Chloe just grinned in return.

"Okay, so obviously, Zoom brought her here from your Earth like the others." Barry spoke, getting back on topic.

"Mm-hmm." Harry hummed, taking a bite of his burger, "Now that we know that, we can use that to our advantage." He started walking away.

"What do you mean?" Barry questioned the man.

"We capture Doctor Light and use her to lure Zoom here." Harry told him.

"You are insane!" Jays voice yelled out to Harry, walking to him, "Okay, we are not luring Zoom anywhere!"

"Apparently they know each other." Caitlin told the team, "And Jay is not a fan."

"He literally told us that earlier or are you all dumbasses?" Chloe questioned, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow. She was ignored - aside from Cisco's small, "Uh- I remembered?" - Barry letting out a, "Huh."

"Well, well, well. Like everyone else, I assumed Earth-2 Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here, still alive and hiding a full universe away from Zoom?" Harry retorted, stepping towards Jay.

"I'm not in hiding." Jay stepped closer, "Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed before the Singularity pulled me here."

"Is that right?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah, that's right."

"Well, whatever the case, in your absence, Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster." Harry turned to Barry, "Barry, you have to defeat Zoom now while you still can."

"No this isn't the time to be reckless." Jay argued, "We don't even know why Zoom sent Doctor Light here. She's a thief, not a killer."

"Zoom can make people do things out of character. Thief or not, she'll kill you." Harry told Barry.

"All right, look, hey, we can decide what to do with Light later. First we have to find her, okay?" Harry simply grabbed his drink and make a slurping sound as he drank from the straw, before walking away.

"Hey, how did you know that she was breaking into the bank?" Barry asked, suspicion lining his tone.

Cisco quickly reached into his pocket for his phone, lying, "I- I got an alert on my phone. There's a little ring-a-ding." He imitated the sound, making Chloe nod, showing that it was indeed an alert on his phone - even if it really wasn't - as the long haired man went on, "Every time, like, there's a robbery at a bank."

"What?" Barry questioned, confused as hell.

"But know what?" Cisco quickly walked to a computer, "I think I can get the STAR Labs satellite to scan for any irregular solar radiation emissions and we can find Doctor Lights light." He shrugged, as the others walked to him.

"Okay, I'm gonna also call Joe, see if CCPD has any leads. Why don't we keep them apart until I get back?" Barry motioned to Jay and Harry.

"I am sure that won't be a problem." Caitlin spoke up, making Chloe nod with a sigh.

BARRY WAS NOW back at STAR Labs, standing by Caitlin and Jay, while Chloe sat in her desk chair, fiddling with her necklace.

"Harry's starting to get on my nerves." Cisco told them, walking into the cortex.

"The silent alarm just went off at the Bank of Central City." Caitlin spoke up. "That's gotta be Doctor Light." Barry added.

"Could be a trap." Cisco added after him, but Barry was already making his way to his suit.

"Barry, trust me, Doctor Light is not a killer. You can talk to her." Jay told him.

"Okay." Barry nodded, before zooming off.

"Barry, whats happening?" Caitlin asked after a few minutes.

"I can't see. Guys, I can't see." Barry's voice worriedly told the team, Chloe furrowing her eyebrows.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 3038

And here we go! Episode five!

Almost four more episodes to go!

I'll finish this episode later- thus chapter is almost over 3,000 words-

I have to go to a school meeting tomorrow- it's almost 1 am-

Night y'all-

Favorite Part?

2021 edit; ik ik guys "shut up about chloe and cisco already!! we know you love their friendship!!" BUT LIKE THOSE ARE MY FAV BEST FRIENDS UR HONOR!! IM ALLOWED TO TALK ABOUT THEM!! IM ALLOWED TO STAN THEM!!

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 208 35
When Barry Allen gets Struck by lightning, he wakes up nine months later, to find he is faster than the speed of sound, he also wakes up to find he's...
232K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...
671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.