Todoroki X Reader Scenarios!!

Від AnimeAuthor12

COMPLETED!!! Enjoy! Більше

How the two of you meet
Your first date/When he asks you out
When the two of you walk home alone
When You're Sick
Todoroki X Blind! Reader
When He's Sick
YN's Birthday!!
Coming soon!!
Nightmares
The Fight And Make-Up
Jealousy
Help!
Resolve
Safety
He First Realizes His Love For You
He Accidentally Hurts You
He Plays With Your Hair
He's Flustered
You Play With His Hair
Tickles
You're On Your Period
When He Cooks For You
You Get Bullied
He Gets Into A Fight
Meeting His Family
You're Depressed Around Him
Style
He Fights You Because Of A Rumor
When He Teases You
When You Tease Him
His Love Letter To You
Sweatshirts
Important note I need to be read
Ex
Opinions On Each Other
Pocky Challenge
When You Tell Him You're Pregnant
Another Very Important Note
REQUEST PAGE!!
Road Trip
Day Care
Life as a Parent

He Flirts With You

12.6K 204 133
Від AnimeAuthor12

Thanks to the bunch of people who recommended!!

He doesn't flirt a lot but when he's tired....he's a completely different monster of flirting.

YN's POV

We sat on the couch together, watching some of our favorite movies and shows. He paused it on a frame of a butterfly. "That's you." He said, continuing the movie immediately after. I pushed my face into his shoulder as he grabbed my hand. He stopped it and looked at me.

"You ok?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. He kissed my forehead. "Whatever you say, Princess." He smirked. "That makes you my prince." I said, kissing his neck gently as he flinched. He turned to me and kissed my neck in response.

He left a small mark. "Now everyone will know your mine." He said. "How will they know you're mine them?" I asked. "I'll wear one if your scrunchies." He said. "No. That's not fair. Come here." I smirked, ready to leave a mark on his neck.

After that mess, we continued watching TV. He made comments under his breath about me, trying to flirt. He was trying way too hard.

"YN, you're like an angel....without wings."
"You're like a small bird, I will protect you forever."
"Are you from Tennessee? You're the only one hundred I see."
"Your hand is like food: I need it."

"Babe, you're trying way too hard." I interrupted before he got another chance. "Who gave you these pick up lines that you slaughtered?" I laughed. ".....Kaminari." He said. I burst into laughter.

"Why would you ever listen to him!? He was probably brain dead anyway!!" I laughed. "I don't know. Sorry." He said. "No, no, I'm just finding it funny how you ask him for advice!" I laughed, snuggling into his chest more. "Well, here's one of my own. Are you free because it sure looks like a cuddle session is on both of our schedules." He smiled. "That's a cute one, baby." I said.

For the rest of the night we cuddled.

Word count: 340

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

45.9K 342 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
9.6K 178 7
I'm just gonna stick to the main guys for now if I get time after exam season I may, add different scenarios at your request, but It will stay comple...
31K 529 10
"I know my priorities, I know what I need to do to become a hero. I have a clear goal of my future. So... Why can't I get you out of my head?" A todo...
576 36 8
No idea what to put here so, read to find out a probably terrible love story! Between you (the reader) and Todoroki!