Spoilers : The Abandonned Emp...

By LippeTeah

○-> SPOILERS ◇-> ANALYSIS ▪ FIRST TL LONG, DETAILED SPOILERS ON : ○ Background of the parents generation (T... More

Spoilers : Tia's Mother and background stuff
Spoilers : The true reasons why Ruve resented Tia in the first timeline
Spoilers : Ruve's true feelings for Tia and what really happened in 1st TL
Spoilers : What happened to Ruve after Tia's execution
Analysis : Ji-Eun and some others things related
Spoilers : Allen and Carsein's futures
Analysis : The roots of Ruve's love for Tia
Spoilers : Ji-Eun, Tia and Ruve's relationship in second timeline
Spoilers : What will happen soon in the manhwa
Spoilers : Development of Ruve and Tia's relationship : Ruve's courtship
Spoilers : Tia's dilemma
Spoilers : Tia's "death" and confession
Spoilers : Jenna's sentence and Tia and Ji-Eun conversation
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #1
Spoilers : Carsein renonces Tia
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #2
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #3
Spoilers : End of the novel and epilogue
Analysis : Vita's will
Spoilers : Ruve's death in the first timeline
Spoilers : Allen POV (2/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (3/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (4/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (5/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (6/6)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (1/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (2/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (3/3)
Analysis : Why we should root for Ruve
Spoilers : Ruve's dream
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve relationship after their wedding
Spoilers : Wedding Night (1/2)
Spoilers : Wedding Night (2/2)
Spoilers : Tia wakes up Ruve with a kiss and a common day for newlywed
Spoilers : Ruve's letters
Spoilers : Tia's pregnancy
Spoilers : Eight years after the wedding
Spoilers : Ruve and Diana relationship and Adrian and Elina's birth
Spoilers : Afternoon tea time with Adrian, Elina and Diana
Spoilers : Last Chapter : Keirean
Spoilers : Allen come back after 13 years
Spoilers : Emperor Mirkan
Spoilers : Carsein, Tia and Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Jeremiah
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Execution
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (1/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (2/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (3/3)

Spoilers : Allen POV (1/6)

9.1K 54 13
By LippeTeah

As the title say, those spoilers are from Allen POV. It may be a bit shocking for Allen's fan so read at your own risk...

[Volume 2 - Chapter 55 of the novel] [chapter 100 & 101 of the manhwa]

Allen's POV 1/6

I was a special child. People often called me a genius. I was always praised, but I remained silent.
I remember the moment of my birth. The conversation between the maids who helped my mother at the time, what my father said when he first saw me, and the pain when I got hit on the butt.

Every book I've read, word or action, is always fresh in my mind.
The day, the time, the weather, the clothes, the objects around me at any time. There was nothing I couldn't remember.

Things that takes people years to learn, I learn it just by looking at it once in a book.

Thanks to the fact that I could memorise anything once I saw it, I was good at grasping people's emotions through their facial expressions and speech.

People admired me, but my family was frightened.

My family...

An ordinary mother with average looks, a sickly brother, and a father known to be smart and well-informed.
I tried not to show my genius, but there was a limit to my acting like an ordinary child in the first place.
I was becoming increasingly isolated.
The smarter I was, the more afraid my father was of a genius beyond himself.

I still can't forget my father's expression when I, a mere five-year-old, managed to understand a very complex formula.
From the beginning, there was no such thing as oblivion for me.

My older brother, who always smiled brightly at his father and mother, made me feel awful. At first, it was just heartbreaking, but I kept getting angry.
I hated those parents who were much less able than I was, and I hated that brother who had no special quality.

When our father chose my brother as our family's official successor despite numerous objections from his relatives in the neighborhood, I had an urge to kill my brother.
Everything in this family would belong to me if not for this loser of a brother.

Of course, entering the administration with this head of mine, it would be simple for me to get a title. But it was no match for the money and power that came with my father's position as a spy. I then made a promise to myself for the future : I'm still young and can't resist my father's decision, so I'll wait until I become an adult.

And then, one day, as I happened to pass through the hall, I heard a conversation coming out of my father's room. A story about her that changed my life.

"Lady Monique. Do you think she could become Alexis's partner?" asked my father.

"What? How can you say such scary things? Lady Monique is the Crown Prince's fiancée. To think of such a thing is treason! Someone could misunderstand your words" answered my mother.

I burst out laughing. Wasn't Lady Monique's the Child of God? And you want to make her, the next Empress, your son's wife. How delusional.
I turned around then stopped.

Unless he was dreaming of treason, my father, who was known for his cool-headedness, would not have uttered such words without thinking.

Don't tell me there's any sign of a breakdown in the marriage agreement between the Monique family and the imperial family ?

His Majesty wouldn't abandon Lady Monique, so that meant it was the Marquis and his daughter who were trying to get out of their engagement with the imperial family.

Did they intend to take advantage of the oath, the one that can only be used by the Monique family ? How strange. Why refusing their good luck and stepping back from this great opportunity without any rival in sight ?

I was intrigued. I also thought it was good. I wondered what a woman who rejected the Crown Prince looked like, and why the hell did she do it.

Besides, wasn't she the only direct descendant of the Monique family ?
Should I seize this opportunity ?

Surely my father would be sick if I fu*king snatched the girl he wanted for Alexis away.
Wasn't the Monique family a distinguished family from generation to generation, with a merit equal to a spy ?

If I were to marry her, as she was an only child and a girl, I might be given the title. Wouldn't that be ideal, killing two birds with one stone?

***

[The following scene appears in chapters 13 and 14]

"I'm the second son of the Duke of Verita, Allendis of Verita. I'd like to see the Lady Monique."

I knew it was ill-polite to visit without calling in first, but I had to go ahead secretly to pull the rug out from under my fu*king father and stupid Alexis.

I was satisfied with the calmness of the employees. The reception room had a cozy atmosphere, and an unglamorous and stylish interior decoration.
I waited a moment, and a little girl entered with a woman who seemed to be her maid. Did my father say she had turned ten this summer?

The girl who looked much smaller than her age was far from cute. With her plain blue dress, her slim face, dry body and a calm demeanor she looked more mysterious and elegant than cute.

She astonished me. Although she was about the same age as the noisy, ignorant girls who came to my house from time to time, she had a unique vibe.

Perhaps because of silver hair that glew softly and waved, the girl gave off a dreamy feeling like she was being isolated from reality instead of being lively and bright like children normally were.

"It is an honour to meet you, I am Aristia La Monique."

I was surprised once again at the girl's greeting. Her calm voice was too harsh for a 10-year-old child. When the girl sat opposite me and stared at me, I felt it instinctively.

She's one of my kind. Hiding behind a mask of gentleness, but I saw the swirling madness and the deep darkness in the golden pupils of her eyes. My heart, which had never been shaken since I was born, beat faster and faster.

"Are you the one who proposed the new luxury tax?"

"...Yes."

She was no match for me, but she was much smarter and faster to understand than stupid Alexis or all the hollow people surrounding me.
It was truly interesting. However, the most interesting thing was when I saw her look at her father when he protected her, rejecting my proposal to her.

When I had seen the dark darkness and madness that had been raging in the golden pupils of her eyes, I had thought it was the unique look of a person who was not loved - just like me. But it didn't seem to be. The girl's eyes looked at her father with adoration and ecstasy.

When I saw the deep darkness that emanated from the eyes of the girl, her obsession for her father, how she was desperately clinging to him, and her blind madness, I was mesmerized.
It was insanely beautiful. I wanted it.

What if that madness, blind obsession, was directed at me? Just thinking about it, my heart started beating like crazy. The original idea of screwing stupid Alexis flew away. I decided to do whatever I could to keep that look on me.

But while I was revelling in this ecstasy, I made a grave mistake. While I wasn't controlling my face and concealing my feelings, the girl's father who was observing me saw me.

Oh, you've caught me ? I've already figured out your daughter's weakness, so it's only a question of time now before she comes over to me. Then you won't be able to openly oppose it. Well, I've got a knack for waiting, so I'm fine. Slowly, little by little, I'll make her fall for me.

***

"Aristia."

"....hum?"

I thought she was an unusual child, but the girl was really weird. She gave off a feeling of being out of touch with reality as if she had come from another world. She didn't laugh.

But she never cried either. I had never seen her getting angry. Except for her noticeable dislike of physical contact, or the feelings she showed when looking at her father, the girl was like a doll without any emotion.

I got goosebumps. Look at me with that ecstatic expression of yours, just like when you're looking at your father. I want to have it. I want to see it. Show me that blind obsession, that dark madness, hum? Show me that crazy beauty. Please, my lovely doll lady.

It took me two full years to let emotions leak out of her dreamy eyes. After countless attempts on my part, she became somewhat familiar with my touch and physical presence.

I played the role of a cheerful boy, a loving warm friend, while reciting words meant for a lover. I didn't think I would ever get her blind faith if she ever caught the dark madness lurking inside of me. I tamed the girl slowly and drawn her to me little by little, sweeping away her wavy hair and holding her often. Soon, I could embrace her without her revolting at my touch.

"Allendis."

"Yes my lady?"

Was it the compensation for all my efforts? The long-awaited light began to grow into the golden eyes. Obsession, madness, darkness, blind faith.

I was ecstatic. It was beautiful. I wanted to lock her up right away and have her look at me only. Whenever I thought of that gaze, my heart leaped madly. So I met with the girl everyday.

Had she not been forced to mix-up with the fu*king imperial family, I would certainly have kept her hidden in a place no one knew. I fell in love with that small silver-haired lady who had blind faith in me.

"Are you going to the Imperial Palace today?"

"Yes."

Damn it. The girl was still the Prince's fiancée, even if she was struggling to escape. She had to spend time with the Crown Prince from time to time because of the Emperor.

I didn't want to let her go there. I didn't want people to see her. I was afraid that the Crown Prince might notice her glorious beauty. The girl was at the palace everyday. She spent a hell of a long time there.

On the surface, I was smiling as if everything was fine. Through careful spying, I was well aware that the Crown Prince was not interested in my lady, but I was still anxious. I was afraid that he would take her away from me.

***

[The following scene appears in chapter 27 and 61]

"Again."

I poured the teacup on the carpet decorated with my family's crest. Soon after, the maid came with another tea-pot in her trembling hands. After a sip, I poured the teacup on the floor again.

That was disgusting.
I tossed the teacup on the wet carpet.

"Again."

God damn it, can't you brew tea properly ?! I clasped my throbbing chest.
You're drinking tea with the Crown Prince by now, aren't you ? Even if you don't show him that beautiful look that you only show me and your father, you'll still be talking calmly with your gentle smile that subtly pulls up the corners of your mouth.

Jealousy flared up. I wanted to go to the palace and drag her out at once. Clenching my boiling chest, I poured the new tea from my maid onto the carpet.

"Again!"

"I-I'm deeply sorry, master."

The tearful maid was picking up the empty teacup I had tossed away when she suddenly dropped it. It shattered and scattered over the wet carpet. I snapped.

"You idiot, you can't do anything right ! Well, it's always been a family of idiots... My father, who doesn't even think about seeing me, my mother, and my brother... not to mention my poor brother. Get out !"

The woman who was weeping without a sound, hurried out.
I looked at the shattered teacup and picked up a book nervously. A little while ago, my girl said she enjoyed reading it. A long time ago, it was a book that I had read and memorised, but this time I was reading it to analyse which part my girl had found interesting and which part she would like to talk about, considering the nature of my little silver-haired lady.

"Allendis" called my mother.

"What's the matter. Anything to do with me that I don't care about?"

"You don't look very well. What is going on?"

"Why do you care?"

"You came back early today. I don't know if there's anything going on with Lady Monique..."

"Get out. Don't pay attention to me, just go and take care of my handsome brother."

I turned away from the teary chocolate-colored eyes.
Don't look at me like that. Unless you're going to love me, don't look at me like that. Don't pretend to care now. Go live with your proud eldest son who is so pretty. I don't need you. If you can't look at me like my lady, get the fu*k out!

It was none of my business if my mother turned away in tears. I focused my whole mind on the book again. I had to make up a story for tomorrow when I would meet my girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864 66 19
Part two: Naruto has been through the hoops, and that's probably an understatement. Sasuke died at his feet and barely came back to life, his son is...
1.8K 55 38
(This is book 1/2 in the Finally series!) 2 of the richest households in london, The Phantomhive's and The Silversfield's. Enemies on the outside, fr...
15.1K 926 19
A story about a young boy named Jeon Jungkook who's dating a mafia boss of South Korea with the name of Kim Taehyung, but after one evening when Taeh...
41.9K 4.7K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...