i need a lot of attention | N...

Bởi myheartueandlifeu

"Well, I don't know the stars off the top of my head, but I know some things." He chuckled. "Do you now?" The... Xem Thêm

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
Epilogue
Author's Note

XIII

1.4K 67 45
Bởi myheartueandlifeu

Renjun felt at peace for the longest time in forever. And yet, his heart was uneasy.

How could he have been so stupid to fall in love with a straight guy?

In love... fuck...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gooooood afternoon everyone!" Donghyuck chimed up as he and Jaemin approached Jeno and Jisung's table.

"Never do that again. You sound mental." Jisung added, playing iMessage games with Jeno.

Jaemin yawned and rubbed his eyes, looking so tired. Jeno noticed it and decided to ask why.

"You look exhausted. You okay?"

"Not really. Hyuck wouldn't stop kicking me off the bed." Jaemin yawned. "And the activities today are draining all my energy." Jaemin yawned right after.

"Sleeping with Yukhei is way better." Jisung added, frowning as Jeno won their game of 8-ball. Jeno dodged Jisung's attempt of hitting his arm.

"I'll pass sleeping with a giant." Jaemin said.

"Nah, Yukhei's got small-boy energy. Like the kid looks fucking tall but he can somehow squish his legs to fit on a single square on a couch." Jisung said. "So he's not kicking me in my sleep and shit."

"What about you Jeno?" Hyuck asked him. "Is sleeping with Renjun bad?"

"Nah. He's tiny enough to fit on the bed." Jeno says. "The only thing is that he clings too much onto me because he's always cold."

"I get it. Jeno's deadass like a heater when he's sleeping." Hyuck added.

"I don't even know why. It's just that when I sleep or when I'm really drowsy, I get super warm and heat up." Jeno said.

"Which is why I always stay away from Jeno after a soccer game."  Jisung added in.

Jeno chuckled and just to mess with the kid, he hugged him and closed his eyes, getting warm and cozy.

"Ew! Get off Jeno! You're like a stove!" Jisung said, prying him off. Jeno chuckled and got off of the boy, seeing how Yukhei approached his table with Renjun and Chenle in tow.

"Is this about Jeno getting so fucking warm when sleepy." Yukhei said, sitting down next to Jaemin. Chenle opted to sit next to Jisung and Renjun was left on a tiny spot next to Jeno on the picnic tables.

"Dude, I can't help it. It's not like I have a heat regulator for my body." Jeno said. Renjun chuckled and Jeno looked at him confused.

"I mean it's beneficial for me since I'm always cold." Renjun chimed in.

"Okay mister cold blooded." Yukhei scoffed.

"That's true though. Renjun's always cold, and yet he still opens the windows." Jeno said, thinking intently about it.

"Well maybe I like the cold." Renjun retorted to Jeno.

"Then stop stealing the blanket." Jeno said back.

"It's not like you need it, do you?" Renjun said back.

"Just because I always get warm doesn't mean it's cozy."

The rest of the group kind of just looked away from those two and kept their conversation going.

Renjun was frowning and Jeno had a playful smile on his lips, the both of them crossing their arms at each other. Renjun whispered something inaudible to the rest of the group, and Jeno whispered something back that made his smile grow. Renjun's frown was slowly turning into a smile.

Jeno stuck his tongue out after, his left arm resting on the bench area where Renjun was. It really looked like his arm was wrapped around the boy's waist.

All of this didn't go unseen by Jaemin who was just a little hurt at seeing how the two were so close. Jaemin wasn't that close with Renjun and he was treated like an acquaintance.

Yet Jeno could so easily just talk with Renjun and have skinship with the boy and Renjun didn't look one bit uncomfortable.

For God's sake, the two were sharing a bed and Renjun was clinging onto Jeno.

Just that fact alone made Jaemin jealous. Of course, he knew that Renjun didn't feel the same way as he did.

"Let's go to the lake, it's cooler there." Hyuck said, sighing from the heat.

"Oh yeah! Xiaojun texted me that one of the counselors is giving out watermelon." Yukhei said.

Renjun tensed a little and it didn't go unnoticed by Jeno. He felt how the boy got closer to him, making it look like Jeno really did have his arm around Renjun's waist.

And of course Jaemin noticed it all.

"Let's go!" Everyone said, cheering and getting up to go to the lake.

Jaemin plastered on his forced smile, seeing how Renjun looked uncomfortable and was telling Jeno something. Jeno whispered back things and he looked confused and worried.

"Jaemin?" Said boy turned around seeing Hyuck standing there.

"What?" He asked. He saw the tanner boy roll his eyes and grab his hand, dragging him to the lake.

"Come on you buzzkill. Have some fun for a while. Forget about Renjun and Jeno." Hyuck said, whispering the last bit a little.

"It's hard." Jaemin whispered. Hyuck stopped in his tracks, looking back at the boy.

"I know. But, please, just try." Jaemin felt his two hands being enveloped in the shorter's hands. He didn't know why, but his cheeks felt hot. His ears were turning red, he just knew it.

"O-okay." Jaemin said.

"Good. Now come on. Some watermelon should make you smile!" Hyuck giggled.

Jaemin wasn't sure if it was from the watermelon, but he sure smiled after Hyuck's laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Jeno! Renjun! What took you so long?"

"Sorry, Jeno forgot the keys to the cabin." Renjun rolled his eyes.

"Sorry 'bout that." Jeno chuckled.

"Here, we saved you some." Chenle grinned, passing a slice of watermelon to Renjun and Jeno.

"Wow, how nice. I'm sure Hyuck didn't save shit for me." Jeno retorted, seeing Jaemin laugh.

"Oh, he got banned from the counselor to take more watermelon. He was gonna get murdered by him." Jaemin said.

"Shut the fuck up. That kid 'Marcus' was overprotective over the watermelon." Hyuck huffed, causing his friends to laugh.

"Marcus?" Renjun asked Hyuck.

"Well, it was something like that. I don't remember." Hyuck shrugged. Renjun gulped nervously looking around.

The watermelon. The counselor. Marcus? It was obviously him.

Renjun didn't wanna see his ex at all. Yukhei said he quit after all.

Renjun makes his way to Yukhei, Chenle and the other Chinese males, looking rather uncomfortable.

"Yukhei, you said he quit." Renjun whispered to him. Yukhei also looked somewhat uncomfortable looking back at the counselor.

"Well that's what Winwin said." Yukhei said back.

"Look, I just texted Kun," Xiaojun said. "And he said that he joined barely on time and not all the other counselors knew. Just Taeyong and Jaehyun."

"What the fuck?" Renjun scoffed. "He really came back after all that?"

"What a dick." Yukhei sighed. "Oh shit I think he saw you."

"Go with Jeno. He won't approach you if it's somebody he doesn't know." YangYang wispered. Renjun nodded and sighed, walking back to Jeno's side.

"Hey." Jeno smiled.

"Hey." Renjun smiled back.

"You okay?" The taller looked worried. Renjun was really acting strange.

"I'm alright. Thanks for worrying, Jen." He smiled. Jeno grinned at the boy, feeling how he stuck to his side and they went to Jaemin, Jisung and Hyuck who were all sitting on the edge of the dock with their feet in the water.

Hyuck somehow got another slice of watermelon, lifting up his mood.

"That kid Marcus was getting on my nerves. I fucking love Doyoung hyung."

"You're so dramatic." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"As if I care." Donghyuck said.

Renjun looked behind him quickly seeing how Mark was looking at him and was deciding to approach him. The boy panicked and clung onto Jeno's arm, smiling up at him and saying something.

"Jeno act normal please, but my ex is over there and he's coming towards me." Renjun said, amidst a smile on his lips.

"Well, what should we do?" Jeno asked him, plastering a smile and trying not to be awkward.

"Hm~ I don't know..." Renjun said, a cheeky smile on his features. Jeno looked at the direction where Renjun was looking at the brown haired counselor there.

"Well... just stick to my side. I doubt he'll come over here if I'm with you." Jeno said, a smile on his face.

"Are you flirting with me?" Renjun asked.

"Mayhaps." Jeno shrugged, making Renjun chuckle.

"That's a cute attempt." Renjun said.

"Cute? I'm the opposite." Jeno said, helping Renjun up as the two of them walk over to where there were beanbag chairs on the floor underneath a couple of trees. The two of them shared one, watching something on Renjun's phone that made both of them smile.

As much as Renjun was happy to be with Jeno in that moment, he knew that this was probably fake.

"There's no way he's gay..." Renjun murmured under his breath.

"Hm?" Jeno asked, not quite hearing him.

"Oh nothing. I'm just kinda thirsty." Renjun said.

"I can get you some water if you want." Jeno said to the boy. Renjun smiled softly and nodded.

"Hurry, though." Renjun said to him, a small pout on his lips. Jeno smiled and nodded.

"I will, don't worry." Jeno smiled back at him. Renjun giggled to himself, rolling his eyes playfully. The boy took out his phone with the white Moomin case, distracting himself and waiting for Jeno to return.

"Junnie?"

Uh oh.

Renjun pretended to not hear him, continuing to scroll on his phone.

"Jun answer-"

"Go away, Mark." Renjun huffed. "And I'm Renjun, to you."

"I just- I- I wanted to say hi." He mumbled, feeling awkward. "I guess you don't wanna talk to me because of your boyfriend then..."

"He's a better boyfriend than you ever were." Renjun retorted back. He saw Jeno coming over and got up, moving over to him.

"Babe, let's go." Renjun said, glaring at Mark. Jeno looked a little shocked and hummed awkwardly.

"O-okay."

Fuck I'm blushing too much....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im literally only updating bc of the COVID-19 shut down oops

aw no wait my bday is april 10th i wont be able to do anything :((((

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.7K 42 42
they met through an app. she wasn't perfect, she always showed a bright side of her but that wasn't truly her only they know read to find out :) // a...
158K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"
32.7K 1.9K 51
"The guy that I secretly had a crush on, the guy that I never thought would notice me, today, he broke my heart into pieces and left me heartbroken...
2.4K 31 25
Y/N AND DREAM! Meaning YOU and DREAM, on a journey in this world of imagines. Hi guys, I'm here to add to your delusional self and make your imaginat...