Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 1
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

Painful Reunion part 1

12.9K 209 279
By FadedPhantomz

Author: no update on changes

Timeskip: 2 weeks after awakening.

Location: Pascals village

Y/n pov:

Its been two weeks since I was found by Pascal and sadly I still couldn't remember anything about who I am. Pascal has been kind to me ever since I arrived and has told me about the war between the machines and androids and assured me he and his people were not going to hurt me. Im still shock that this all happened but I can't hold it against him right now he's trying to make a place to call home for the machines and live a peaceful life.

Right now I'm just sitting on my bed that me and Pascal made. At first there was nowhere for me to stay in so we had to build a small shed luckily it didn't take much time as i thought it would. The children were excited to meet me and kept begging me to play with them so I happily obliged by playing games such as tag or hide and seek with them.

The only downfall was that no one could cook and no one had food so i had to go out and hunt some animals for myself. Pascal was worried about me being outside the village but I told him it was going to be alright and I would not go far.

Machine child: (Runs in) "Big brother come play with us!!"

Machine child 2: "Everyone wants to play also we want to play in the water!"

Machine child 3: "Hey big bro blue and pink want to play as well!"

And for some reason i became their big brother then again i never told them what my name was so they figured they call me this.

Y/n: (smiles at them) "Well sadly we cant play right now it's night time and I need to sleep."

Machine child 2: "Awww but big bro we want to play!"

Y/n: "We can play later alright? I really am sleepy and if I don't sleep i can't play then."

Machine child: "Awww ok big bro we will let you sleep but can we go play in the water first thing you wake up?"

Y/n: (chuckles) "of course we can."

The children: YAYYY!!!!"

They all left the shack and after they left Pascal entered the shack.

Pascal: (comes and chuckles a bit) "Hello (Y/n) I see the children wanted to play with you. They really are attached to you."

Y/n: "Yup although I wish they would learn that I'm a human and not a machine. (Lays down on the bed) I wish they let me relax sometimes."

Pascal: "Well the children do enjoy playing with you."

Pascal went quiet and stared at (Y/n) and he noticed his odd behavior.

Y/n: "Is everything alright pascal? your awkwardly quiet."

Pascal then slowly approached (Y/n).

Pascal: "Your planning to leave us tomorrow aren't you....."

Y/n: !!!!

Pascal: "I noticed that you been gone a little bit longer than usual when you go hunt for food lately...."

Y/n: (staring at the ceiling) "Yeah...sorry Pascal I was planning on leaving tomorrow early morning before you all wake up...i just thought maybe it was time for me to go...."

pascal: "But...why? Do you not like it here?"

Y/n: "Of course I like it here! I just think I should go and explore the world you know maybe I can find out who I am."

Pascal: "But the world is a dangerous place for you and if you leave then you will never come back and the children will be sad."

Y/n: "Hey who said about not coming back even if im not here I can still come by visiting all of you."

Pascal remained silent and after a few minutes he nodded and began walking out.

Pascal: "I understand...goodnight (Y/n)...."

Pascal then leaves and I sigh and turn off the light. Im sorry Pascal I just think it was time to move on.

_______________________________________

Timeskip 5 am same location and same pov.

I woke up and see that everyone was still asleep so i took the chance to pack up and get ready to leave. Once i got outside i began walking down the platform and headed towards one of the exits. However I was surprise to see Pascal standing there alone and I'm guessing he was waiting for me.

Pascal: "Hello (Y/n) I figured you come through here."

Y/n: "Pascal? What are you doing here this early in the morning? I figured you be asleep in the village with the rest."

Pascal: "I...i wanted to see you off one more time...."

Pascal then hugs me and I hug him back.

Y/n: "This isn't goodbye....(lets go of the hug) ill see you later...tell the children I'll be gone for awhile and I'll come visit as much as possible.

Pascal: "Yeah....your right see you around...and you better come back and visit otherwise they'll go out looking for you."

Y/n: (chuckles) "Yeah your right I can see that happening well."

I nodded then put my cloak on and put my hood up and began to head out the village and now it was time to figure where to go from here.

_______________________________________

Location: resistance camp
Time: Yesterday

Bucks Pov:

After walking for a bit we saw the main camp and we entered through the entrance. Many of the resistance were staring at us most of them seemed shock to see us again after five years. We can even hear them whispering to each other.

Resistance trooper 1: "holy shit I didn't think we see the humans come down to earth."

Trooper 2: "I wonder why they are here something must have caught their attention. There's no other reason why they come down here."

Trooper 3:" I can't believe it they're back!! Does that mean we are going back to fighting the machines with them?!"

Buck: "Come on lets hurry up and find the com-hey it's Jackass! YO JACKASS!!"

jackass turns around and has a shock expression on het face.

Jackass: "B-buck?!?! What the hell are you doing here we weren't expecting you guys to come back!"

Buck: "Huh? I guess Anemone didn't tell you guys? Well we came to look for our missing wolf."

This caused her eye to widen and realized what Anemone did.

Jackass"Shit! This wasn't supposed to happen....the twins are going to freak out about this when they get back."

Buck: "Wait I thought you were helping the search?"

Jackass: "I was but then was needed back here everyone started to panic about finding out he was alive. So I had to come back and help Anemone control the situation."

Buck: "Where's your boss now?"

jackass: "Boss should be in her place come on i'll lead you to her also its good to see you guys again."

Jackass then leads the Odst troopers to whete Anemone is and they see her looking over some reports.

Anemone:(muttering to herself) "This is strange why are the machines around here just standing around and staring at everything.....The machines though in the desert are very hostile though and th-"

Jackass: "Anemone! We got visitors!"

This made her jump and almost fallout of her chair.

Anemone: "Jackass what the hell can't you at least knock on the door or something instead of shouting?!"

Jackass: "Oh and wheres the fun in that? Anyway why the hell did you tell Yorha about the kid being alive?! We promised the twins we wouldn't say a single word!!"

This caught her off guard but she then got up and walked towards them.

Anemone: "I did it because it seemed necessary to tell them. After he woke up everyone started panicking and it was only a matter of time before rumors started spreading. Either way Yorha would have found out eventually! I know i promised the twins but now that he's awake he could be any where!"

Buck: "Ahem...ladies lets calm down and relax. What's done is done and we are here to find and bring our friend back home. Anemone what's the situation on the issue."

Anemone: (sighs and sits back down)
"The kid woke up somehow and disappeared from the place he was resting at. Right now Devola and Popola are looking for him and we haven't heard from them for the past 2 weeks. Other than that we have nothing."

Rookie 1: "Excuse me Ma'am but where would this place he stayed in be located maybe if we start there we can find something."

Jackass: "Yeah I know the place I followed the girls there so I can easily get us there."

Rookie 2: "Well maybe we should set up camp first because it's getting late and we don't want to go out at night ambushed by enemy forces."

Veronica: "All right then we will head out early morning tomorrow everyone lets get some sleep."

Anemone and jackass showed the team where they could sleep and once the rookies were asleep buck saw Veronica step out and followed her and once he caught up he saw her looking at the night sky.

Buck: "Hey....you alright?"

veronica: "Yeah...just...trying to get used to being back on earth again...im so used to being in space I forgot how beautiful it was down here...."

Buck: "Heh I know what you mean... (Sees her holding the group picture of her buck and (Y/n). You wanted to go searching immediately when the others were asleep didn't you?"

Veronica: "Yeah...can you really blame me? He was like a son to us Buck I just....want to see him again."

Buck: (hugs veronica) you know what "I remember when you tried acting like a mother to him White got mad and you two were at each others throats."

Veronica: "Those were the days...then came the end of our rivalry when we asked him who he liked more as his mother and hearing what he said still makes me happy....."

Flashback to when (Y/n) was 4 years old....

Third pov

White: "I'm his new mother and that's it end of discussion!"

Veronica: "Yeah right "Commander" like I'm going to let you raise the boy. He needs a real mother one who will be there for him and besides your always busy working in the command center."

White: "I have my duties to Yorha and to him! And I know he would love me as his mother!"

Veronica: "As if he loves me more!"

Buck: "Hey ladies lets just calm down there's no re-" (Gets punches into a wall by both women and is knocked out).

White: "That's it lets ask him then and see who he loves more and wants to be his mother!"

Veronica: "Your on!"

They both headed to little (Y/n) room and saw him reading a book.

This is little you.

White: "(y/n) sweetie? We need to talk."

Little Y/n: "ehh dis I do something bad again miss white?"

Veronica: "Oh honey you didn't do anything we just want to ask you a question."

Y/n: "oottayyy!" (smiles) (he's a little child he's learning how to speak so this is intentional).

White and veronica: (their thoughts: AWWW He's SO ADORABLE).

White: "a-anyway who do you love as a mother me or miss veronica?"

He began to think a little and it was funny seeing a little child think and after a few minutes he did something we didn't expect.

Y/n: (jumps and hugs both of them while giggling) "I wuv miss white and miss Veronica as mommy forever and ever!! (Smiles).

(He gaves them a kiss on their cheeks which caused them to fall in the ground unconscious due to his cuteness.)

End of flashback.

_______________________________________

Still Bucks pov

Buck: ".....I completely forgot about getting punched by you two...."

Veronica: "Well maybe you shouldn't walk into a woman's battle next time hehe. (Clutches the necklace that was made for her by (y/n) and looks up once more into the sky.) Just a little longer and you'll be with us again...."

After talking for a bit they both went back inside and called it a day. However the next day early in the morning they heard two flight units fly by and land somewhere.

Buck: "Looks like they are finally here. Now we wait for 2b and 9s to reach us and lets hope they don't go staring trouble."

_______________________________________

9s pov:

Well the day has come for us to bring our friend back and I know everyone is excited to see him again. We just landed on top of a building and saw our flight units fly back into space and I look over at 2b and saw her.......jump off the roof?!?!

9s: "Wh-what?!? 2b!!!" (also jumps off and his pod grabs him and he lands next to her).

2b: "Hurry up 9s we don't have time to stand around!" (Runs off).

9s: "Calm down 2b!! Wait hold up!!!"
(Runs after her).

After running for a bit they arrived at the main camp and spotted bucks team eating some food.

9s: "Hey guys!"

Buck and his team turn around.

Buck: "Hey shorty hows it going?"

9s: "H-Hey I thought I told you to stop picking on me its not my fault you humans made us scanners short."

Buck: "Hey relax kiddo I'm just teasing ya besides you should know me by now."

2b: "Enough are we ready to begin the search or not?"

The troopers began to whisper to the others."

Rookie 2: (whispering to the other rookies) "G-guess she isn't one for games huh?"

Rookie 3: "I know one thing she is one of Whites top unit I don't think messing with her is a good idea."

Rookie 1: "I'm glad we are on the same side I hate to face her as a enemy."

They all nod in agreement.

Veronica: "Alright alright cut the chatter anyway yeah we were just waiting on you two."

2b: "Understood so do we have any Intel about (y/n)?"

Buck: "Sadly no but we do have a location on where he was kept and Devola and Popola are still out there and haven't been seen or heard from since he was awake."

Hearing their names made 2b hand turn into a fist and 9s noticed it.

9s: (Thinking to himself: "oh no I think she's gonna kill the twins when she sees them for keeping him hidden I gotta make sure shes restrained.")

Rookie 1 and 2 noticed 9s looking at 2b and saw her fist and they walk over and tap his shoulder and the three looked at each other and knew what was going down and agreed to watch over her.

Buck: "Great now we are just waiting for jackass."

9s: "who?" (Hears an explosion and they all turn to where the source and jackass steps into the camp).

Buck: "That crazy android who loves blowing everything up."

Jackass: "Morning Bitches! Ready to get going?"

9s: "What was with the explosion?"

Jackass: "Don't worry about it kid anyway lets get going."

They all look at Bucks team and they just shrugged it off meaning just go with the flow.

_______________________________________

Location: secret apartment

They all left the main camp and walked over to where the secret apartment was and when they got there 2b ran in and saw the cryo pod with (y/n) name on the side.

2b: (starts crying and walking over to the cryo pod and stays there talking to herself). "Where are you (y/n)?.... I have to see you again...."

Everyone saw this and were shocked to see this side of her and buck whispered to 9s so she couldn't hear.

Buck: "It hasn't been easy for her has it....."

9s: "Sadly no....ever since that day she blamed herself and rarely left her room and it was too painful for her to accept reality..."

Buck: (looks over at 2b and just remembers something important).
"Hey 9s where's-".

9s: "...she....went her own way..."

Buck: (frowns) "....I see...."

They both finished whispering to each other and began checking the room. The rookies went outside to guard the area, 2b was checking a computer and saw the camera recordings and cried more seeing him in it, Buck stayed upstairs seeing if there was any clues, Veronica was with 2b also and 9s was looking for at the cryo pod.

However the rookies came in with a pair of twins looking angry.

?? "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?"

They turn and see Devola and Popola angry.

_______________________________________

2b pov:

Seeing the twins there made me snap and I got up from the chair and marched up to them.

2b: "WELL WELL ITS BEEN AWHILE MY "SISTERS" YOU GOT SOME NERVE SHOWING UP HERE!!"

Popola:" But..how are you here no one knows.....unless"

Devola: "Shit Anemone must of told the commander that bastard sold us out!"

2b: "You got five second to start explaining why you two kept him hidden here away from us!!" (Pulls out her katana).

Buck then steps in front of her.

Buck: "That's enough 2b this is going too far put the sword down now!"

2b: "Get out of the way Buck they will pay for this!"

Popola: "Please 2b calm down! We were only keeping him safe here for him to recover!

9s: "Calm down please lets just hear what they have to say."

2b: "I SPENT FIVE YEARS THINKING HE WAS DEAD AND ALL THIS TIME HE WAS HERE WITH YOU TWO!"

Veronica ordered the rookies to surround them and get ready to restrain them if they start a fight.

Devola: "When we found him he was barely alive and telling you at the time didn't seem like a good idea so we treated him and let him rest here where it was safe!"

2b: "It doesn't matter when i find him im taking him home with me back to the bunker everyone knows now he's alive and wants to see him!"

Popola: "E-everyone?" (Hears a sword being pulled out).

Devola: (Pulls out her sword) "I won't let you 2b....you failed to protect him and it made us realize he isn't safe with you or Yorha. And for that reason he isn't going with you...so....."sister" if you think your taking him away from us you'll have to kill me."

2b: "So be it then because I'm his true sister and I am willing to do what is necessary to protect him!"

Devola: "As if he's safer down here with us and the resistance!"

Before they could charge at each other the rookies grabbed Devola and Buck veronica and 9s grabbed 2b.

2b: "LET ME GO IM GOING TO KILL HER FOR THIS!!"

Devola: "AFTER EVERYTHING WE DID FOR YOU THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT US IT MAKES ME REGRET SAVING YOU THAT DAY!!"

9s: "Calm down 2b this isn't going to solve anything!"

Rookie 3: "Yeah you as well lady we already got enough problems to deal with and we don't need you two killing each other added to it!"

They continue to throw insults at each other and all of a sudden.....

Popola: "THATS ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!!"

This caught everyone off guard and turn to see Popola crying.

Popola: "Look at us...fighting over our little brother do you think this is what he would want!?!"

2b and Devola: !!!

Popola: "Ever since that day...when I was alone out on the field and he saved me.....i felt so weak.... And because of me he was injured.....i blamed myself everyday and kept apologizing to him begging for him to wake up and for his forgiveness when we come down here to visit....."

Devola: "sister...."

Popola: "The days we spend as a family were truly amazing and when he was born I have never felt so happy to be with him and all I wanted was to protect him and see him smile forever and ever......and I will do anything to find him....even if i must sacrifice myself...because....because i love him with everything I am!

2b and Devola were crying at her words and had a quick flashback moment and saw little (y/n) and he said:

Little Y/n: "I love you all! I want us to be together and happy forever hehe!"

This made them drop their weapons and the others took it as a sign to let them go. And when they did they stood there not attacking each other.

Popola: "So please....lets stop fighting....our family's been torn apart because that awful day....and I want us all to be back together....(goes up to 2b and Devola and holds their hands).
If he saw us like this it would hurt him and I don't want to see him cry anymore not ever again....."

They all remember the day his parents and siblings were killed and saw him cry soo much and it made them remember their promise.

2b: "....."

9s "2b are you ok?"

2b: ".....your right.....our family has been torn apart for five years and..... I had forgotten what it was like....i had refused to accept his death, hated my self for being weak, and blamed 9s for letting him go. Its time we get together again...and bring our loved one back...."

9s and the others smile at this and their head.

9s: "Yeah..lets go find him...together....."

2b then walks up to the twins and hugs them.

2b: "I'm sorry....for letting my anger take over me....i just....want to see him again.....and thank you for keeping him alive all this time.

The twins smile and return the hug.

Popola:" (wipes her tears) "Lets go everyone its time to bring him back!"

Everyone: "RIGHT!"

As they all walked out they all remembered the human family and the time they spent together.....

Baby you

Ignore Pascal they haven't met yet.

End of happy memories.

_______________________________________

Timeskip:

Third pov:

Location: second half of the city.
(This is where the goliath explodes and creates a giant hole but for this part this will before the destruction.)

It was getting dark and it was raining and the crew decided to head back to the camp to call it a day. However they heard footsteps and noticed something move and decided to follow it.

After wondering around a they saw a cloak figure by himself in the middle of the field and they slowly approached it. The figure heard the crew approach and turned slowly towards them what they saw made 2b and the twins start crying...

2b: "Its you...."

The figure turns and looks at the crew revealing to be (Y/n).

Y/n: "oh hello who are you?"

_______________________________________

End of part 1 of the Painful Reunion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.5K 11
{Royal or Rebel...? What about neither. You, are stuck in this so called, "happily ever after", "density", world. You don't have a story, you don't e...
Fallen Star By gogo

Science Fiction

18.1K 353 15
This is my take on those stories that have only one human male on a planet full of anthros. You know the ones, where a nuke, virus, or/and war that d...
96.7K 2.3K 26
【Yandere! Adam & Eve x F. Reader】 "Perhaps we are not so different after all." Using the remaining genetic material, YorHa was able to formulate a s...
50 2 5
The aliens came with open arms but punished us equally when the first missiles flew. They say it was an accident, that we were special. That they're...