Spoilers : The Abandonned Emp...

Oleh LippeTeah

○-> SPOILERS ◇-> ANALYSIS ▪ FIRST TL LONG, DETAILED SPOILERS ON : ○ Background of the parents generation (T... Lebih Banyak

Spoilers : Tia's Mother and background stuff
Spoilers : The true reasons why Ruve resented Tia in the first timeline
Spoilers : Ruve's true feelings for Tia and what really happened in 1st TL
Spoilers : What happened to Ruve after Tia's execution
Analysis : Ji-Eun and some others things related
Spoilers : Allen and Carsein's futures
Analysis : The roots of Ruve's love for Tia
Spoilers : Ji-Eun, Tia and Ruve's relationship in second timeline
Spoilers : What will happen soon in the manhwa
Spoilers : Development of Ruve and Tia's relationship : Ruve's courtship
Spoilers : Tia's dilemma
Spoilers : Jenna's sentence and Tia and Ji-Eun conversation
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #1
Spoilers : Carsein renonces Tia
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #2
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve being cute together #3
Spoilers : End of the novel and epilogue
Analysis : Vita's will
Spoilers : Ruve's death in the first timeline
Spoilers : Allen POV (1/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (2/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (3/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (4/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (5/6)
Spoilers : Allen POV (6/6)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (1/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (2/3)
Spoilers : Ji-Eun POV (3/3)
Analysis : Why we should root for Ruve
Spoilers : Ruve's dream
Spoilers : Tia and Ruve relationship after their wedding
Spoilers : Wedding Night (1/2)
Spoilers : Wedding Night (2/2)
Spoilers : Tia wakes up Ruve with a kiss and a common day for newlywed
Spoilers : Ruve's letters
Spoilers : Tia's pregnancy
Spoilers : Eight years after the wedding
Spoilers : Ruve and Diana relationship and Adrian and Elina's birth
Spoilers : Afternoon tea time with Adrian, Elina and Diana
Spoilers : Last Chapter : Keirean
Spoilers : Allen come back after 13 years
Spoilers : Emperor Mirkan
Spoilers : Carsein, Tia and Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Jeremiah
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Execution
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (1/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (2/3)
Spoilers : Ruve's POV - Ji-Eun and him in the first timeline (3/3)

Spoilers : Tia's "death" and confession

20.3K 161 78
Oleh LippeTeah

Then, Tia has a chat with Verita who explains to her that Marquis Mir are now on their side and will act as a witness for the emperor faction (so they will be able to catch all the traitors now that they have an aristocrat in their side. He also tells her that Jieun will be another witness and that she told them the whole evil plan and also saved Tia.

He explains that Jenna wanted to kill Tia. Jieun heard everything, so she went to the palace. Carsein found Jieun wandering around the meeting room waiting for Ruve or one of his advisors. Realising how serious the situation was, he entrusted a messenger to deliver the information as soon as the meeting was over and immediately went to the raid with Jieun.

Ruve and the others followed as soon as they got the message from the guard. Tia understands why the masked men wanted to kill Jieun too : because she was a whistleblower. Tia is really shocked though that Jieun saved her. She wonders if she wanted to negotiate her life in case she was found involved in a treason plot (when there is a traitor, their whole family is eliminated - even the children).

So we are at Volume 5, part VII chapter 3 the knights (and Tia) are summoned to search everywhere for one of the poisoners (the ones who poisoned Ruve and Tia) whom escaped (he's called the Marquis of Mir in the translation and I've never understood who he was in the manwha - maybe we don't know him yet). So the Knights are put in teams to look for him. Tia sees Carsein and they talk for a bit. Tia has promised Carsein to meet up with him after the celebration, but they agree to postpone their getting together to after finding Mir. Tia is teamed up with Sir Lake and Lord Spia. While they run after a suspect they fall into a trap where lots of people were waiting for them. Sir Lake tries to give the alarm and get some help but he's pierced with an arrow in the chest. Another team composed of Sir Seymour (we know this one, and he's become Tia's bodyguard ^^) come to their rescue bit they're still outnumbered. They fight and it's bloody, trying to hold on for reinforcement. Then here comes Carsein in his shining armour on his white steed (kidding, but you get the meaning right?) with... Jieun!! The masked men shout to eliminate Sein and Jieun before getting rid of the target (Tia) and they all jump on them. Then Mir comes with more men and Tia thinks they're all doomed. She starts to remember her loved ones and think of how heartbroken her father will be. Then she hears horses coming : it's the royal guards led by Ruve (on his white steed) who comes to their rescue. In no time they capture everybody. Ruve jumps off his house and goes to Tia. Ruve’s rough breathing, sweaty hair, full disheveled attire, are clear evidence of how fast he ran. He stays silent but his eyes shake violently while watching Tia. "Are you injured?" he asks. "No, thank you your majesty". Ruve unhooks his cape and covers Tia with it. Then he says to the wounded knights he will hear their report later and to just go get first aid asap. Then Tia turns and see Carsein, very weak and his eyes closed. He's badly wounded.

Tia rushes to his side. "Sein!" "Tia, your oppa is very weak". Seeing that Carsein is losing consciousness Tia starts to shout. "Sein! Sein!! No, I can't lose you like this!" Then she sees Jieun and goes to her while crying "Please! Save him! I beg of you, save him!" But unfortunately Jieun's divine power is incomplete and can only heal plants, not humans. At Jieun's confession Tia is crushed.

While Tia is crying for Sein. Keirean comes. "Tia, he's fine. So calm down". Keirean says Sein only fainted because of the blood loss and he's already taken care of by the healers (the confrontation with Jieun lasted quite a bit). Then Keirean patts Tia on the head and goes to make his report. Tia goes to her teammate Lord Spia who seem unharmed.

But suddenly he grabs his chest. Tia rushes to help him and reassure him that help is coming. Spia says "Are you sure? Then we have to solve this before they arrive." And he STABS her in the belly with a dagger. ️ Shocked, Tia can only listen in silence as Spia taunts her "You're stupid. Can't you still understand the situation?" As she collapses on the ground she sees her father and Ruve looking at her, horrified. And her father, enraged, drawing his sword to kill Spia. Then Ruve rushes to her side and takes her in his arms. She can't hear anything anymore as she's dizzy, but she hears him call her name over and over again, begging her to stay alive.

Ruve's white clothes are getting drenched in blood as he begs Tia to hold on until the healers arrive. When she says "wet... " he gently quiets her saying "You don't have to answer. Just don't let go. Never, never lose consciousness." She tries to apologise for dirtying his clothes and he shouts in a sore voice with wobbly eyes "Please! I want no apology. Even on this state you... How can you...?" Tia feels a pain in her chest for hurting him repeatedly (she recalls every time she did so) because of her prejudices and fear, failing to see he had always been there for her, protecting and caring for her.

She recalls the first time she had been wounded and she had asked for the temple's aid, and apologised to Ruve for borrowing the temple without his permission and how hurt he had been at that time that she would think he would be angry at her instead of thankful and worried sick.

She recalls every time he has been respectful, thoughtful, generous and kind to her. Every time he begged for her love and her trust. Even the time when he saw her in Carsein's dress and was deeply hurt but asked for a chance nevertheless. And each time she apologised instead I being thankful and saying "thank you".

Ruve shouts "Get out of your mind. Don't fall asleep! Aristia!" Ruve tries to open her eyes but she already can't feel her body anymore. She recalls how he endlessly professed his love, when he gave her his absolute trust when he revealed his greatest weakness : the secret of his illegitimate birth. Then after even when she tried to swear her oath, his love never changed. The music box. The kiss.

She knew how proud he was, but he loved her so much that he threw everything away in order to win her heart. But she rejected him for fear of being abandoned again. Even today, he threw away his pride to run to her help.

She tries to open her eyes but cannot see anything, she just hears Ruve's trembling voice : "Can't you see me?" Then he shouts at people for help "Bring one (of the healers) in. Bring one back! Any of the three is good, so bring any of them right away!" Screaming like crazy, he hugs Tia. "Just hang in there a little longer. They will be here soon. Right Sweetheart ? Just a little more. As long as you get up, I'll do whatever you desire. I'll let you become the heir of your family as you wish. I won't tie you to the imperial family. If you don't want to see me, I'll never show up in front of you again! So please hold on just a little longer."

Tia's heart hurts. He loves her so much. Ruve keeps on talking to her "Don't do that. You're not one to give up easily. You're my breath. The blood in my veins. The only precious person left in a lonely and harsh world. My love, how can I live without you? You're too cruel..." Then Tia feels his tears in her neck.

(Remember this scene of chapter 9 ? The drops are in fact Ruve's tears at that moment -> media)

Tia, realises she is deeply loved, more than anyone and anything and blames herself for not believing it. Already though, she feels she can't breathe anymore and that it's the end.

"NO! Aristia!! "screams Ruve. Tia says a silent apology to him : "The touch of death was getting closer to me. Giving myself up to the cold touch, I gave him a silent word. I'm sorry. I just said I'm sorry, instead of always thanking you. I know you don't like apologies, but I ask you once again for the last time. I'm sorry. I just hurt you. I'm sorry. Because I didn't trust you."

Then Tia wakes up the next morning. Her father holds her tight and apologies for putting the traitor in her team. Intense daddy+daughter moment in each other's arms. Then she realises she's in the palace and asks why. Her father answers that Ruve wanted her safe until they have found out everything about the conspiracy. Tia's heart beats wildly when she remembers him shooting her name. And in complete disarray in front everyone, although he's never shown his emotions even at his father's funerals.

Tia runs out of her room to go to Ruve's office, ignoring etiquette. He let's her in and asks how she feels. He carries on writing, appearing calm and composed, giving her a report on how they've caught almost every traitors and that she didn't need to be afraid. Tia soon sees that behind his composure his hands are trembling. Her heart beats faster. And she cuts him : " Your majesty" then she goes to him and wraps his shoulders in her arms and hugs him. Frozen, he asks her what she's doing. "That day when you hold me. I'm glad I can hold you back now." Ruve is taken aback : "You..." Tia cuts in "I haven't been able to trust your Majesty's heart for 13 years."

"Don't tell me... " Tia cuts him in again "I regret it took me so long to realise it." There is a storm of emotions in Ruve's eyes.

Tia--> He broke his silence, he asked in a quivering voice. "Are you serious? I'm... I'm hearing you right? You also have feelings for me...... isn't that what you said?" shaking, with longing eyes. I nodded and smiled, and his face fluttered with tension. I saw the glimmer of joy in his eyes. The blue water of his eyes filled my vision and the his cool fragrance enveloped my whole body."

Ruve hugs Tia.

Tia--> "I just hugged his neck, ignoring the vibrations that came from his body. "I've been longing and hoping so much for this moment... ...ha... ...lord. I said I didn't care if I couldn't be with you, if I could see you from afar, that would be enough. So I begged him to spare you, and I begged you again. Thank you, God. Thank you so much."

Then Ruve touches her cheek, then bows and kisses her hand and whispers "I love you Aristia." And Tia answers "I too... I love you your Majesty." Then she gets really shy and tries to hide her face, but Ruve gets closer and is waiting just a distance from her lips, seeking permission. Tia holds his neck and closes her eyes and here comes the BEST KISS IN THE HISTORY OF KISSES.

Ruve lifts Tia off of her feet and sits her down. Taking his lips off of hers, he says "Tell me again." Tia gets shy : "Your Majesty." Ruve explains "I don't think I've heard it right. I need to be sure I heard it right. Really (you love me)? Tia stutters "Me too... I, I, I... " and she blushes and gets flustered. Then she realises she's sitting on his lap (my sneaky Ruve, love ya ^^) and nearly falls down but Ruve holds her firmly by her waist. Then the secretary comes in and sees Tia in this compromising position.

Suddenly Ruve remembers the papers for the breaking of their engagement and starts to panic. He says to his secretary "Go to the administration right now! No, I will go myself!" Then Duke Verita comes in and Ruve asks "The breaking of the engagement, you haven't processed it yet right? Don't tell me you have already taken care of it!" When Verita says no, that he had put it on hold when Tia was wounded, and takes the paper out, Ruve rips it out off his hand. Tia then laughs (because Ruve is cute to worry about a piece of paper). Then Verita says it's time to get back to work (and prepare the wedding). Tia agrees to take her leave, and Ruve is crestfallen. She says she'll visit him soon and he pouts like a lost puppy. Tia goes out of the room hiding her smile. ^^

So. Next scene Tia is gently awakened by her father who caresses her hair with his hand. Then she sees that Ruve is behind her father and watching Daddy with a look of envy (^^).

Surprise, she springs to her feet and bows to Ruve. She apologies for her sleeping and he says she nearly lost her life, of course she would need a lot of rest. They've come to take her to dinner. There is just the three of them, and they have to discuss about the conspiracy and what to do.

She is surprised to see what they are all served (soup) and the servant discreetly explains to her that it's a light meal because it's the first Ruve and her (maybe even Daddy, I'm not sure) have in a week. She heard that Ruve had been working without eating for a week, but she thought it was a figure of speech.

She can't believe Ruve refused to eat the whole time she couldn't eat herself (how cute Ruve is, really...).

She learns that Spia is dead (right, because Daddy took care of him - good job Daddy) and that he was the one who cut her saddle so that she would fall during the hunt. He had been aiming at her for quite a while. All the traitors have been judged, the only ones left are Mir and Jenna.

Two days later Tia is escorted back to her father's home. Apparently there was a sharp disagreement between Ruve and Daddy to know where Tia should stay, and Daddy won. Daddy said that if Tia stayed at the palace she would be the victim of gossips, so Ruve reluctantly agreed. But he had lots of conditions : that Tia would be escorted by at least two royal guards, and all her family guards at all time, and visit the palace everyday. (aww... anxious, aren't we? ^^ sorry people I can't help it, I find 2nd timeline enamored Ruve unbelievably cute)

After that Ji-Eun works with Ruve and Tia to bring down Zena.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

178K 5.1K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
12K 577 21
"Hey, Naruto?" "What, babe?" I asked softly, tilting my head up to gaze into the onyx eyes of my lover. "Promise me that you'll never leave me. Swe...
Forbidden Oleh Mochi

Fiksi Penggemar

15.1K 926 19
A story about a young boy named Jeon Jungkook who's dating a mafia boss of South Korea with the name of Kim Taehyung, but after one evening when Taeh...
130K 7.2K 42
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...