Beyhadh - A SidNaaz OS Series.

By yallsuckas

A love that looks beyond the limitations. A love that crosses all limits. A love that loves selflessly. *I fo... More

OS 1.1
OS 1.2
OS 1.3
OS 1.4
OS 1.5
OS 2.1
OS 2.3
OS 3.1
OS 3.2
OS 3.3
OS 3.4
OS 3.5
OS 3.6

OS 2.2

14.3K 738 205
By yallsuckas

*You guys, we're gonna hit 10k reads super soon, I didn't acknowledge the other milestones, forgive me for that but you guys literally have my heart. This Sidnaaz community and it's positivity makes me wanna thrive everyday. Thank you so much for being so supportive and accepting of the last chapter. Lost of love to you😭❤️*

*****

It was a brand new day in the Bigg Boss. House and despite being pulled out of the Captaincy race, Shehnaz was very happy. She now could get dressed up and sit around looking pretty, claiming all of Sidharth's attention and not stress over these petty tasks. At least that's what she thought.

She wore a white color lehenga with a silver shimmer, her hair was in a loose bun, make up to the minimal, she looked like an angel, shining in the sun, the brightest smile on her face. She missed Sidharth's presence around her but she understood that he was in the game and she took that time to spend with Shehbaz.

A while later, she could hear the contestants' voices, screaming and accusing each other and she was so grateful that she didn't have to be a part of the fight. It was late in the afternoon, almost evening when she found her way to the little window on the wall of the vault, Sidharth sat on his knees and called out to her.

"Kya hua baby? Haan baby?" He said in a childish voice that used with her often.

"Tune mereko awaaz kyun nahi lagayi?" She asked her, feigning sadness in her voice and walking away from the window.

"Math jao na." He said sweetly in the same voice.

"Shehnaz! Shehnaz!" He screamed again, this time in his normal voice.

"Tu mujhe miss hi nahi karta." She whined, from a distance.

"Phir bulatha toh nahi aati tu." He said, pushing the upper half of his body through the window and calling out her name again.

Shehnaz let out a happy laugh and ran towards him, the bangles that filled her beautiful wrists clinked happily, she wrapped her arms around his and started pulling him through but soon realised that he was too big to be pulled through, she crouches down before him, grabbing his face and kissing him all over.

She completely sits down and he moves back and then started his Gandhi's demands, "Chal ab sabke saamne meri tareef kar. Dekh maine kitni achi dress peheni hui hai." She said, a grin broke out on Sidharth's as he listened to her sweet demands, with every intention to fulfill them.

"Bohot pyaari dress hai yaar ye." He said looking down at her.

"Haina?" She chuckled and smiled at him.

"Uspe phool kitne khoobsurat hai." He complimented her again.

"Mujhe ek kiss de yaha pe." She made an another demand, pointing to her forehead. A blush rose up his cheeks. How on earth would Mr. Sidharth Private Shukla give his Gadhi a kiss in front of everyone? He was so shy and the way Shehnaz challenged his shyness made it worse for him. He had kissed many girls on their foreheads, he was an actor afterall, but that was it. He was acting and none of those girls were his Shehnaz. None of them made his heart flutter nor did they make him want to keep their moments to themselves to save them from the evil eyes. A small smile grew into his face at her demand.

"Woh mai nahi karsakta." He denied her.

"Mai 10 tak ginnungi, agar mujhe ek kiss nahi mila na? Mai tera mooh bhi nahi lagungi." She warned him, his fingers drummed against the window knowing very well that if she was determined, she wouldn't.

"Abey chal na yaar. Paka math." He said trying to avoid the PDA.

"Sidharth main sach bol rahi hoon. Main idhar ek baar bhi nahi aungi agar tune nahi kiya toh." She told him.

"Theek hai idhar aah." He asked her to come closer, he thought that might somehow at least leave them a little privacy.

"Nahi tuhi idhar aah. Kasam lage tujhe meri." She retaliated.

He had to give in, he always did. He pushed his upper body out, swiftly kissed her forehead and mumbled a quick "chal baagh" and moved away from there.

It was getting dark now, the night lights turned on in the garden area and another fight broke out among the housemates like always about something minor and amidst that, Shehnaz tried to warn Sidharth that Shefali was manipulating Vikas' mind to go against his own connection and play for Paras. It irked him that she believed that he or Vikas would get manipulated so easily and he had to still defend his team.

"Tu apna dekh. Main tera jaisa nahi hoon ki aise hi influence ho jaun." He said to her.

"Dekhte hai." She said, equally angry.

Sidharth's stubborn attitude and the need tu always be right was something that annoyed Shehnaz. Both of them knew that the right wasn't serious at all. It was just one of their little banters where Shehnaz expressed her dislike towards his team and he got irritated with her. It was just them being stubborn with each other, they knew by the time they went to bed, it would all be okay.

The task restarted in a bit, Shehnaz sat on the bench watching the connections fight and grab the notes off the ground wildly. Just then, in a quick moment, she saw Vikas and Shefali pushing Shehbaz hard but he didn't move much, but as soon as his attention withdrew from them to what was behind, he noticed Devoleena and tried to move away. He was afraid that in their fight, Devoleena who was suffering from a very very serious spinal injury would get hurt but as fast as the thought came to his mind, another harsh push came his way from Vikas and Shefali but what he didn't notice was that Shehnaz who had Devoleena's safety in her mind before anything else threw herself between Shehbaz and Devo, she grabbed onto her brother's shirt as soon as she felt his weight on herself, she then found herself falling to the side and everything shook in her sight.

"SHEHNAZ! SHEHNAZ! MOTTO!" Sidharth heard from the other side. He quickly made his way towards the window to see what Shehbaz was screaming about. What he saw made his entire body paralyse in fear. Shehbaz pulled himself up swiftly as the other connections crowded around calling out her name. His heart dropped as he saw a dark liquid pool around Shehnaz.

Sidharth felt like his soul had been knocked out of his body and suddenly he stopped breathing. His eyes widened in fear as he saw her body lay flat on the ground. He kicked open the locked vault trying to get to the other side. Seconds felt like minutes as he tried to get to the other side, the red liquid covering her white dupatta made his breath hitch in fear. He pushed past the others, muting their screams and crouched down next to Shehbaz.

"Amma." Sidharth heard her whine softly. Her eyes remained closed but the twitching of her eyes told him that she was still awake and not unconscious.

"Shehnaz!" He yelled, finally taking her into his arms. His hands were soaked in blood as soon as he picked her up. He had no idea where the blood was coming from. Was it from her head? Did she sustain a head injury or did she get a cut? It didn't matter right now, he quickly lifted her withering body into his arms. He felt his stomach churn with the smell of blood and he felt the wetness of it cover the arm that was holding her.

He felt her stir in his arms. Her own arm drew up to her head and her eyes scrunched up in pain. "Amma" he heard her whine again, a few hot tears fell out of her eyes.

"Baby ruk. Abhi jaa rahe hai na? Kuch nahi hoga." He said, he didn't know if he was assuring her or himself.

"Sidharth aap Shehnaz ko confession room mein leke ahiyen." Sidharth heard Bigg Boss say. He rushed there with Shehbaz right behind him.

Her little whimpers made his heart beat harder and he heard Shehbaz sobbing right behind him making his anxiety rip off the charts.

As soon as he entered the room, he spotted two women, the doctors who would treat her, they had a huge first aid box which had equipment that you wouldn't find in a usual first aid box. With the help of Shehbaz, he quickly laid her down on the couchb but as soon as her back hit the seat, she winced in pain. He realised that she had wounded herself in her back and quickly and carefully turned her over to the side.

"Aap jaa sakte hain. Inka eelaj hote hi, aapko bulayenge." One of the doctors told him but Shehnaz's grip on his hand became tighter.

"Kya main reh sakta hoon?" He asked them.

"Nahi. Inka wound check karna padega aur disinfect karna padega. You'll just come in the way. I'm sorry but you have to go." The doctor told him. He grit his teeth in anger, he wanted to be there for her but he knew there was no other option. He bent down and kissed her softly on her forehead saying, "Main honeke baad aajunga. Theek hai baby?"

"Shehnaz..." Shehbaz sobbed softly. Sidharth knew she'd get stressed if she heard and quickly dragged him out of the room. They quickly walked out and stood behind the door, not wanting to walk out there just yet.

Sidharth really was hoping that his Gadhi would be alright, what if the injury was too harsh? What if they were giving her an injection? He remembered that she hated them. As he kept thinking, his thoughts kept getting more and more selfish. What if she hurt herself so much that they would have to send her out of the show? What if she'd have to leave? How would he live without her in the house?

"....yaar woh utna jorr se bhi nahi giri thi. Utna bhi kuch nahi hua hoga...." His train of thoughts broke with Shefali's voice.

"Par usko beech mein ghusne ki zarurat kya thi? Bada dramebaaz hai yeh yaar. Kitna hero banneki koshish karti hai. Kitna fake lag raha tha? Behosh bhi ache se nahi ho payi bechari..." He then heard Arti's voice.

"Tum log pagal ho kya? Usko sacchi mein lagi hai. Maine waha pe blood dekha tha." Vikas defended her.

"Chota mota cut hua hoga. Woh pehele bhi ek baar pair pe lagne ki drama kar chuki hai Sidharth ke attention ke liye, abhi bhi kar rahi hogi. Bhav nahi mila lekin uss waqt." Arti said again, making Paras, Mahira and Shefali chuckle.

Shehbaz's eyes turned into small splits as he was overtaken by anger, Sidharth was in no place to advice him to calm down because anger was an inherent nature of his, and right now, it was skyrocketing. His nostrils flared and he fumed.

He took this as a perfect opportunity to walk out and and he saw the gang's eyes widen at his presence. Sidharth's hair was disheveled because of the number of times he ran his fingers through it out of worry, there was dried up blood covering his arms, his tshirt too had spot of blood covering it. He maintained eye contact with all of them, intimidating them to no end.

"Nahi nahi. Hassiye. Aur hassiye. Don't have to stop at our expense." He said, his voice was dangerously calm, like they say, calm before the storm.

"Sid, Sana kaise hai? Woh theek toh hai? Zyada lagi toh nahi usse?" Arti got up, stalked towards him and held onto his hand, mocking concern.

It felt like his hand physically burnt at the touch, he shook it off quickly. How dare they?

"Usse kya hua hai? Woh toh poora fake kar rahi thi. Drama kar rahi thi." He said.

"Hamara woh matlab nahi tha Sid. We saw how she fell, it wasn't that bad. You know na, I don't speak without full knowledge? She's fine" Shefali brushed it off.

"Bhai koyi nahi. Chal bahar baith. Woh bulayenge." Paras said, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Bhai koyi nahi hai tera yaha pe. Upna hadh math paar karo. And how fucking dare you? Wahan pe ek ladki ko hurt hua hai aur tum log. How does so much of shit come out of your mouth? Do you not get tired of being so negative? Agar kisi ne bhi aur kuch bola, main hadh paar kar dunga. Aage se bolone ka dum rakho. Saale bheegi billi ho tum sab. Phat thi hai tum sabki. Kitna fake karoge aur?" He roared loudly. He could feel the grip on his mental stability letting lose.

All the others in the house gathered around them, hearing his voice. His anger was nothing compared to the stress he felt thinking about his Shehnaz. Is she okay? Why are they taking so long?

"Tum log!" He pointed to them, "don't even fucking think about going close to her when she comes out. If I see you even remotely close to her, iss ghar se bahar nikal jaunga par tum sab ki phad ke jaunga." He roared yet again, he literally shook in anger and the veins in his neck popped out.

Without another word, neither from him, nor from them, he walked out and went straight into the smoking room. He needed to ease himself out a bit, he had to smoke. He could smell the stench of smoke and cigarettes as soon as he entered the room. He remembered how much it bothers Shehnaz, he had to go back and bring her out in some time and he didn't want her to be uncomfortable. He walked out of the room without smoking and spotted Shehbaz seated on one of the couches in the garden area with Rashmi, Devo, Vishal, Kunal, Asim and Himanshi, "Yaar sab meri galti hai. Mai uspe gir gaya, woh sab meri wajah se hua hai." Shehbaz said, letting a few hot tears fall out.

"Pagal hai kya tu? Tera koyi galti nahi hai. Shefali aur Vikas ne tujhe kitna zor se push kiya aur woh Devo ko protect karne beech mein aagayi. Teri koyi galti nahi hai meri jaan." Rashmi told him, rubbing his hand to calm him down.

"Shehbaz agar woh nahi hoti toh mera back toh aaj poori tarah tootchuka hota. I don't even know how I can thank her now." Devoleena stated.

Sidharth felt a wave of warmth listening to that, how could someone be so pure and so selfless? At the same time, he was angry with her. Why did she have to throw herself in front of Devoleena? But he knew that with Devo's already deteriorated back injury would have turned extremely fatal if it was her who was hurt. He was in awe of Shehnaz but it didn't reduce the stress he felt or the anger from the events that took place a few minutes ago.

He walked around the house aimlessly, kicking around at whatever came his way, he was still shaking and fuming, this was a side to Sidharth that they had never seen before before, they didn't know what to say to him even if they did approach him to pacify him. He slowly made his way to the spot where Shehnaz fell and saw an iron sheet on one of the locker stand props, there was blood on it, as if it had sliced through someone's skin. His stomach churned again looking at that. He quickly went inside and grabbed a washcloth and a mug of water, crouched down and started wiping off all the blood. The rest of the house stood there and watched him bewildered, what was he trying to do? Was this his way of coping? Who was this person before them? Time seemed to be passing by very slowly, minutes seemed like hours. Why were they taking so long? Was she okay?

"Shehnaz ki ilaj ho chuki hai, aap unhe andhar leja sakte hai." He heard Bigg Boss' voice just then.

Sidharth took in a deep breath and walked into the house, Shehbaz trailed behind him. He pushed open the door to the confession room and is met with a very weak looking Shehnaz. She held a ice pack to the behind of her head and he noticed a bandaged wound on her back in the space between her lehenga and her blouse and he could see a patch of blood covering it. His heart sank further seeing Shehnaz, the ever happy and bright Shehnaz with the biggest bags under her eyes and her face pale as a ghost.

"Sidhaaaarth." She said in her typical tone, but she sounded weak and looked like she gathered all her energy to say his name but the smallest smile took over her face as she was met with an extremely paranoid Sidharth.

"Haan baby." He said chuckling despite the worry.

"Shehbaz tu ro raha tha?" She asked him chuckling, who would've thought? Her baby brother who she used to wrestle with would cry because she was hurt.

"Motto. Tu ne dara diya mujhe. Mujhe maaf karde. Mere wajhese hua yeh." Shehbaz said in a soft voice.

"Tere wajhese nahi hua yeh Chote, chinta math kar. Usse abhi tujhe sambhalne mein energy waste hojayega." Sidharth said before she could speak.

Shehnaz grabbed his hand and pressed a soft kiss to it, she was in complete adoration looking at him. He always cared for her but she never saw him like this, despite the weakness, her heart beat a little harder look at his arms, how unbothered he was that there was dried up blood on his hands or his disheveled hair. She knew he ran his fingers through it and she knew he was constantly biting his nails out of stress and she was proven right as she took a look at his fingers and saw the freshly bitten off nails. She smiled up at him and kissed his hand again.

"Chal andhar chalenge?" She said to them.

"Haan" Sidharth said, grabbing her underarms because he couldn't hold her back, he pulled her up and asked her if she was okay with walking.

"Haan sir pe aur back pe laga hai. Pair theek hai mere." She assured him but as soon she got onto her feet, she felt her head spin and fell completely into Sidharth's arms. Shehbaz grabbed her from the other side and before they could leave, Sidharth thanked the doctors who went almost unnoticed as they stood by the other door.

"It was our duty. Lekin yeh lijiye. Yeh ointement inke back par at least 2 times a day laga lijiye. Aur here are the bandages, you'll have the dress up the wound freshly along with that. Make sure she always has an ice pack on her head, the swelling needs to go down. She needs to eat enough before taking these tablets and keep her hydrated." The doctor instructed them, handing them a box of essentials.

"Yes doctor! Thank you!" He nodded at them. They walked out of the room carefully and they were met with the rest of the housemates who quickly approached her and started asking her if she was okay, she simply nodded at them weakly.

Sidharth looked at Arti out of instinct to ask her if she could help Shehnaz change but he felt his blood boil again as soon as he looked at the gang who showed absolutely fake concern for Shehnaz on their faces, Arti looked at him expectedly but he quickly turned his face and looked at Rashmi asking for her help. Shehnaz knew something had happened in her absence, but she couldn't hide the happiness she felt when Sidharth blatantly ignored Arti when she tried to speak to him again.

As soon as Rashmi whisked her away to help her change, Sidharth and Shehbaz rushed into the captain's room and cleaned it up, setting up the pillows and the bed to make it comfortable for her. The housemates stood there staring, not even trying to hide their disbelief. Sidharth Shukla was willingly cleaning up a room and working.

Shehnaz walked into the room with Rashmi and Devoleena wearing black sweatpants and a loose pajama crop top that didn't touch her wound. Her make up was off and she pulled her hair up in a ponytail. They led her into the Captain's room and helped her get into bed and lie down on her side.

"Sana, thank you so much. Tune mere liye yeh sabh kiya. Aur itna zyada hurt bhi hua. Sorry yaar.." Devoleena said to her, her face was filled with guilt, it wasn't her fault but she was the reason why Shehnaz was hurt.

"Abey tu sorry kyun bol rahi hai. Mai phir se karti yahi sab agar tu phir se problem mein hoti. Sach bol rahi roon. Pagal." She said with a weak chuckle.

Devoleena and Rashmi were slightly overwhelmed with her selflessness. Devo bent over and kissed her face with love and said, "chal ab rest kar tu. Kuch der ke baad khana bhi khana hai."

"Haan" she said, closing her eyes. Sidharth sat down at her feet, maintaining a safe distance from her. He was worried that if he got too close, he'd hurt her. Shehbaz lied down on the couch to the right side of the bed.

"Kitna weak padgayi na?" He asked Sidharth as soon as Shehnaz's breathing became steady, indicating that she was fast asleep. The both looked at the bandage that covered her back and cringed. It was covered with blood but the color was a shade darker indicating that she had stopped bleeding.

"Haan." Sidharth replied silently.

"Woh theek hai Shehbaz. Tu tension lena bandh kar. Tu jaake so jau thodi der. Tu bhi toh gira tha neeche." Sidharth told him in an assuring voice.

*****

Shehnaz had been asleep for almost 4 hours now, it was almost time for dinner and Sidharth remembered that she had not even had anything since afternoon which felt like it was 6-7 hours away. He remembered that she'd have to take her medicine and the buzzer indicating that her food had arrived in the storage box where his usually did. It was brought on by Shehbaz and Rashmi, Devoleena and Vishal followed them him into the room.

Sidharth sat in the place next to her head, caressing her hair softly, "Shehnaz! Shehnaz! Uth ja! Khana aagaya hai. Dawati nhi lena hai tujhe." He said to her softly.

"Hmm" she whimpered in her sleep. He knew the moment she was awake, she would feel her pain intensified because the effect of the painkillers would be wearing away.

"Baby. Uthna." He said again, this time shaking her awake slightly. She finally opened her eyes and her face scrunched up in pain. "Amma." She whined in a cute voice.

"Shehnaz koyi nayi. Thoda khaana khale. Phir dawayi legi toh theek ho jayega." Shehbaz said getting into bed and pulling her up.

They put a bowl of dal and chawal in front of her. Her face scrunched up in disgust yet again, "mujhe aalo ke parathe chayiye." She whined.

"Baby tujhe yahi khana padega. Bahar se bheja hai tereliye. Dekh mera bhi yahi khana haina? Dono khayenge." Sidharth tried to reason with her.

"Mujhe nahi chahiye." She cried out.

"Shehnaz chupchap khana kha. Yeh le." He said in an angry tone, his anger, no matter in what situation, always worked on her. He pushed a spoonful of rice into her reluctant mouth. She chewed the food with an expression that clearly showed her dislike.

Despite her whining and fussing, Sidharth managed make her eat the entire bowl of food much to her protests, yet again, leaving the housemates completely in disbelief.

****

"Yeh kya hogaya hai isse?" Rashmi whispered to Devoleena who simply shrugged.

""Nahi sachi yaar. Maine uske saath 4 saal kaam kiya hai aur isse 5 saal se jaanti hoon. Iska irritating sa humour aura gusse ke alwala koi aur shade nahi dekha maine. Kya jadoo kardiya Sana ne ispe?" She said again.

*****

"Sidharth ko kya hogaya achanak. I've never seen him act like this and I dated him. The most I got when I was sick was a phone call. Kya patti padayi hogi Sana ne isse? Woh bilkul aisa nahi hai. I swear you guys, he would never speak to me like that." Shefali said, this was her ego speaking. She always thought she had an upper hand over him because of the history they shared, she was extremely butt-hurt that he would speak to her like that.

"Haan yaar. Sid toh mera sabse accha dost hai. Kitna support kiya maine usse. Yeh ladki ke liye itna ladayi ki usne? Hai kaun woh? She's so fake all the time." Arti said with such disgust in her voice.

"Arey woh hi piche padi hogi aur Sidharth ki help mangri hogi. Maine usse jhela na first week mai. Thoda ghusne doh toh zyada andhar aajati hai." Paras added.

They never learnt. They still tried to justify their stance, they still thought Sidharth was acting and was manipulated when he screamed at them a few hours ago and God knows how desperately they needed a reality check. They weren't always right and their pretence of being oh-so-mature and understanding and knowing everything was going to go down the drain this weekend.

*****
Shehbaz gave Shehnaz her medicine and the rest of the people, after holding a conversation with her for a few more minutes, left the room, leaving Sidharth and Shehnaz alone to rest.

"Mai bahar so jaun? Tujhe uncomfortable hoga yaha pe mere saath." Sidharth suggested.

"Pagal hai? Neend thodi naa ayegi tere bina." She told him and pulled him next to her under the blanket.

He pulled her completely onto his body so that no weight fell on her back or her head. He held the ice pack on her head and kissed her head softly as she closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around him.

"Tune dara diya mujhe Moti." He said to her.

"Sachi tu darr gaya tha?" She asked him amused.

"Haan. Phir aisa kabhi math karna." He said. "Tera khoon duppatta pe dekh kar meri ulti nikli thi lekin tujhe andar leke jana zyada zaroori tha."

"Haaye mera ganda bacche. Tujhe teri Sana ki tension ho rahi thi?" She asked looking at him with the biggest smile.

"Chal bey. Ab paka math aur sojau." He said pulling her closer into him.

"Zyada weight nahi hoga agar mein aise sogayi toh?" She asked him innocently.

"Abey Moti, mera bicep tere muh se bada hai. Koyi zyada weight nahi hoga. Chal sojau." He stressed again.

"Hmm" she said, already half asleep.

******

Precap:

Sidharth suddenly felt stirring and a weight lifted off of his body. He turned over, still deep asleep. After a few minutes he could hear grunting and heavy breathing. He remembered that Shehnaz was hurt and his eyes opened in a flash and he looked to his side. There she was, her bandage was off, he could see her bare skin and the would. She had another fresh set in her hand. She was trying to stick it onto the would but was failing miserably. She pulled her top further up and tried harder to place the bandage.

"Shehnaz kya kar rahi hai? Ruk main ata hoon." He said.

"Woh mai Rashmi ka help lene wali thi lekin sab sogaye the. Sorry maine tujhe uthaya." She mumbled, out of breath.

"Koi baat nahi. Main aah raha hoon." He said quickly getting out of bed.

She blushed at the thought of him touching her bare skin but waited for him nonetheless.

He pushed all the wild thoughts away from his head and made his way to her.

******

Extra long update! This one crossed 4700 words y'all! Please let me know how it was! ❤️❤️

Hope you liked it! Vote and comment!
❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
67.8K 8.5K 40
Another sidnaaz fanfiction. trying to bring a different story from my other two works. hope you guys will like it.
51.9K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
140K 13.8K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊