Beyhadh - A SidNaaz OS Series.

By yallsuckas

A love that looks beyond the limitations. A love that crosses all limits. A love that loves selflessly. *I fo... More

OS 1.1
OS 1.2
OS 1.3
OS 1.4
OS 2.1
OS 2.2
OS 2.3
OS 3.1
OS 3.2
OS 3.3
OS 3.4
OS 3.5
OS 3.6

OS 1.5

18.4K 716 88
By yallsuckas

"Shehnaz! Shehnaz!" Sidharth's voice filled the house, he called out to her from the bathroom area.

"Kya hua? Khaana bhi nahi khaane deta. Kutta." She walked in with her plate in her hand and mumbling to herself but loud enough for him to hear.

"Gaali math de. Character pe math ja." He screamed playfully.

"Vahi hai tera character. Kutte wala." She said to him.

"Kutta boletho Characterless ya character more?" He asked her.

"Tu toh less hi hai. Kamina." She threw back at him.

"Theek hai. Aise hi gaali dete dete yeh shirt press karde na?" He asked her sweetly, getting up from the floor and leaving a lingering kiss on her cheek and then grabbed a piece of her paratha from her plate and dipped it into the dahi and put it into his mouth.

"Pappiya kaam nahi karengi. Jaake khud karle." She said to him, stuffing the last of the paratha into her mouth.

"Abey nahana hai. Varna meko koi sharam nahi. Yeh shorts mein baith jaaunga aake bahar. Vaise bhi Salman sir ne dekhliya uss din bhi. Kuch nahi jaayega." He told her with no shame.

"Chittar padenge tujhe bahar jaate hi teri mummy se." She reminded him of his mother's desire for him to wear full clothes all day.

"Meri maa ko nakhush karegi tu? Ja na baby press karde. Varna Aarti se kara dunga nayi toh." He retaliated.

"Saala tu sacchi characterless hai bey!" She said to him, irritated.

Just then Aarti walked into the area, she somehow always found her way into every situation and it brought out the greatest level of annoyance in Shehnaz. She liked Aarti a lot but since the past few weeks, ever since her fight with Sidharth before her birthday, she had been getting on her nerves.

Shehnaz was very smart and she realised that Aarti, in her head believed that this fight was it for Sidharth and Shehnaz, it was the longest they had gone without talking and it was their most awful fight they had ever had. A lot of things were said and done. Ever since that fight, Aarti took it as a free pass to pick on everything Shehnaz did because she believed now Sidharth had nothing to do with her and she didn't have to put up the pretentious act to be around him anymore. But little did she know, that they were Sidharth and Shehnaz, no gross fight could ever pull them apart. They hadn't gotten the 'Begum' and 'Badshah' title for no reason. They were superior as individual personalities and as well as a pair. Aarti's spirit to pursue Sidharth, especially after Kashmera's little input had been broken and now she was unnecessarily bitter towards Shehnaz and extremely unnecessarily sweet towards Sidharth, which added to her annoyance double the amount. And Sidharth being Sidharth seemed very unnerved and unaffected by all this despite knowing it all. That's who he was, he didn't give out any reactions nor did he change his behavior towards people because they have an issue from their side. Well, everyone except for his Sana.

"Sid mein kardu?" She asked as soon as she saw him pleading Shehnaz to press his shirt. Shehnaz gave him the strongest warning glance, she would definitely be mad at him if he let her. No matter how much bhav she khaos, Sidharth was still hers and that too, haq se.

"Nahi nahi. Yeh kardegi. Sirf bhav kha rahi hai yeh." Sidharth said, Shehnaz looked up at him in surprise, she was half convinced that he'd have Aarti press the shirt because she was so willing.

"Aye gadhi. Hogaya ab tera drama. Jaake kar." He said to her, he took up Shehnaz's advice finally, 'Haq rakh mujpe.'

"Ek sharth pe." She said.

"Bhounk." Sidharth demanded.

"Raat ke barthan tu mere saath karega. Vaisa bhi baitha rehata hai jab tak mai sone keliye nahi aati. Karle mere saath." She told him.

"Theek hai chal. Chai bhi banadunga tereliye. Jaa." He said, giving her a smack on her head and then wrapping his arm around her neck and pressing a very wet kiss to her cheek.

Shehnaz felt good about herself today. Sidharth, her Kullu, who never showed any affection to her in front of the housemates was here, kissing her, smacking her, bowing before her whims and fancies in front of Arti, Rashmi who was doing her makeup, Paras and Mahira who were sitting on the bed. She was overwhelmed and she was happy. He was finally opening himself up and showing others what she absolutely loved about him, his playful and happy side.

*****

"Sidhaaaarth." Shehnaz's voice rang as soon as Sidharth walked out of the bathroom in his crispy white shirt matching her white dress.

"Haan baby?"

"Mai kaisi lag rahi hoon?" She asked him twirling.

"Bohot cute." He said with a straight face.

"Ah ah ah. Theek se tareef karna meri?" She whined holding onto his bicep and slamming her head adorably on it.

"Sabse zyada cute lag rahi hai meri jaan." He said trying to button up his sleeves but struggling to.

"Rukh." she said and grabbed his hands and buttoned up both the sides for him.

"Dekh maine make up bhi bohot kam ki. Agar mujhe tu ne nahi pehchana aur mai aise hi ghum hoke bahar nikalgayi toh?" She asked him. There was no sense in half of the things Shehnaz said to Sidharth but a lot of the times, in her innocence Shehnaz said things that tickled him in the heart. She voiced out her fear of leaving him in the house and getting eliminated.

"Abey Gadhi. Bol raha hoon na? Nahi jaayegi tu. Chupalunga tujhe razai mein agar tu gayi toh. Theek hai?" He said trying to cheer her up and pinched her cheek.

*****

Everyone settled on the couch in the living area after they received the announcement that Salman Khan would meet them in a few minutes. Sidharth quickly found his place right next to Shehnaz, he placed the bowl full of water next to his feet after giving Shehnaz a quick sip and got ready for the last Weekend-ka-Vaar.

The television screen flashed and the next second Salman Khan's face appeared on it.

"Hello, Sir!" Everyone greeted him.

"Hello! Welcome to the aakhri Weekend-ka-Vaar, aakhri baar sajna aur aakhri baar bajna." He said making everyone laugh.

A few tasks were conducted where the contestants had to place themselves at a position in Top 5 and later on a fun activity where the housemates were asked to act out a few situations in a case where the season would be extended to 70 years. Shehnaz, despite joking around, sweetly claimed that her Gandhe baccha would be her husband 70 years down the line.

All fun and games came to an end as Salman Khan said, "Toh iss hafta zyada khuch nahi hua na? Do theen ladayiyaan hui woh press conference ke baad aur phir immunity task ke baad mein. Aur un doono mein shamil thi Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz kya hua tha?"

Shehnaz let out her usual low pitched chuckle and said, "Woh na press conference ka pressure inta hogaya ki maine Sidharth se ladayi karli phir iske saamne mera dhukda roya aur phir Rashmi ke samne lekin na mujhe bohot maja aya. Sare ke sare questions mere se hi pooche unone aur woh bhi itne repeated. Waha pe bhi na maine itna emotional attachment kardiya ki unhe bhi hogaya hoga shayad mere se." She laughed loudly.

"Acha aur immunity ke task pe aapko kyun hurt hua?" Salman asked her smiling.

"Woh na mai hurt nahi thi kyunki mujhe na malum tha ki Sidharth Paras ko hi save karega kyunki usko pehele toh team zaruri hai aur mai uske taraf se nahi khelthi kyunki mujhe woh log nahi pasad aur usse payback karna tha aur mai bhi payback karti hoon aur woh usko flip kehete aur hai yeh sabko negative lagtha hai." She said.

"Negative nahi lagta woh." Salman stated, assuring her.

"Toh aap Sidharth se hurt nahi thi?" He further asked.

"Ji bilkul nahi par na mai na asim se hurt thi kyunki maine kitni baar iske khilaaf jaake usko support kiya tha, save hi na sahi lekin mera ek baar naam bhi nahi lya usne. Lekin koyi na." She said with a small smile, resting her hand on Sidharth softly.

"Sidharth!" He moved on.

"Ji sir?"

"I understand payback or whatever, it's your call but at this point in-game, it seemed unnecessary especially tab jab on the other side there were Aarti aur Shehnaz jinohne aapko hamesha support ki hai." Salman told him.

"Yes, sir. I completely agree par jab bhi I got an opportunity maine inn dono ka kiya tha lekin Paras ke liye kabhi nahi kiya tha aur mujhe woh ek baar jab usne mujhe save kiya uska hisaab karlena chahtha tha." He answered a very thought out and well-structured answer.

"Alright. Now Sidharth aur Shehnaz aapke ladayiyaan bohot hoti hain aur hum kabhi padthe nahi unme kyunki they're because of your personal equation and not in the game but this time Sidharth, it's not a harsh warning but you are on national television and the things you say, corrodolog dekhte hai harr roj. There is always a line you shouldn't cross, especially in the public eye and woh hadd kabhi paar hojata tha hai. Just letting you know." Salman said in regards to the fight that happened just the day before.

"Yes sir. Yes sir. I understand" Sidharth said, trying to cut off the topic right there.

"Sir koyi na. Kabhi kabhi hadd paar karna accha hota hai" Shehnaz replied. Sidharth's grimace because of what was just said to him turned into a somewhat angry frown but he never moved his face to look at Shehnaz and just stared ahead.

"Kya? Aisa kyun lagtha hai tumhe? Pagal ho kya tum?" Salman asked Shehnaz with a small smile on his face. The tone of his voice too was very playful, he had a special bond with her. He was waiting for a silly answer as always, Shehnaz never failed to amuse him and he never failed to show her how much he adored her.

"Woh na sir mujhe shayad maar padegi isse yeh hone ke baad lekin mai yeh bolna chahthi thi ki yaha pe na Sidharth ko bohot saare log jante hai woh on a personal level pe bhi shayad, unhone kaam kiya hoga ya fir friends the aur unko jaante honge poore kisse kahaniyan. Par jab bhi unse poochajaye iske baare mein toh sabse pehela quality jo aata hai iska woh hota hai uska gussa ya phir uska agression. Hai na?" She said.

"Haan." Salman nodded, exaggerating the expression of interest on his face.

"Woh na uska hadd hai. Uska gussa. Kyunki logon pe jab yeh gussa hota na? Balehi woh log uske bohot acche dost ho ya whatever, woh uske gusse ko hadd banake usse samajhna bandh kardete hai aur hojati hai ladayi. Right?" She continued on.

This time when Salman agreed with her, his face became softer as he understood where this was going.

"Yeh na bohot overthink karta hai aur hurt hojata hai par usse woh bolna nahi aata aur woh gusse mein ajata hai. Agar maine kal ko woh jo bhi usne bedroom ke bahar kaha tha, usse meri hadh maanke, ladayi karke cheli jaati toh? Toh mujhe woh joh bhi merese andhar kaha toh, woh nahi sun pati. Andhar ka gussa na, woh iska emotions aur iska pyaar tha joh woh yahape nahi boltha khul ke. Yeh sab usko jaante hai lekin na mai usko samajh thi hoon. Jab woh chup reh ke soch tha rehta hai mereko hamesha pata chal jaata hai ki woh kya soch raha hota hai aur jab gussa hota hai toh tab bhi mereko malum padjata hai ki yeh gussa kyun hua tha. Agar maine bhi usse chod ke hadh na paar kiya toh? Woh ussi soch mein juujtha reheta aur tab mei itne badi badi baate karti hoon ki yeh mera dost hai, pyaar hai aur yeh hai aur woh hai, tab usse chod dhi hoti toh kya faayda na? Toh hadh sirf usne nahi, maine bhi paar ki hai jiske wajah se main uske dil tak pohonchi aur usko samjhi. Iske wajahe se mujhe samajh me aya ki uska kya halath ho raha tha aur main iske saath zindagi bhar hadh paar karti rahungi." She replied with endearing innocence.

Shehnaz was known for having no filter, she wore her heart out on her sleeve and what was in her heart was on her lips. She had no idea how deeply she understood Sidharth, she had no idea of the depth of her innocence and how beautiful her thinking was. Her mind and her heart always were in sync but her big, beautiful heart always overtook her mind. She had no idea how effective her words were, how much meaning and depth they had. It was not the understanding of her mind speaking, it was the limitless love she had in her heart for Sidharth speaking.

By the time Shehnaz completed her explanation, Sidharth's daze came to a sudden halt, his eyes constantly tried to meet hers but he was still conscious of the large audience that sat on the other side of the screen, the housemates that were seated next to them and Salman Khan who looked at Shehnaz with an expression that seemed almost unexplainable, a sense of adoration and pride were clear as day on his face.

But Sidharth's conscious mind stood no chance before the status of his heart. It dropped into his stomach as he listened to every word that she uttered, most importantly, the way she so confidently promised a future of her crossing every limit set before her, for him. No one to date had shown Sidharth Shukla a mirror better than she did today. How did his Moti just analyze and solve this man like this? She touched his heart, harr hadh paar karke.

"Shehnaz, tum itni badi kab hogayi?" Salman asked her with a twinkling smile on his face.

"Hayeee mein moti dikh rahi hoon kya? Kutte tu ne bolatha ki mai sabse zyada cute lag rahi hoon." She said, hitting Sidharth on his shoulder. Sidharth was still in a daze from her words a few seconds ago but he knew he had to act normal again, he smiled at her and said, "Arey woh uska matlab yeh nahi tha! Woh kehrahe hain ki tu yaha pe..." he poked her in the side of her head, "itna badi kaisi hogayi?" He explained.

"Heh Sachi?? Whatever." She said in a fit of laughter. Sidharth could not help himself and grabbed her hand tightly in his, he didn't react loudly to it and neither did she, she just entangled her fingers with his silently and rubbed her thumb on his hand.

"Theek hai, aap apne hadh paar karte rahiyen aur mein abhi bahaar jaake ata hoon." He said, moving out of the screen and the TV turned off.

None of the housemates made a movement, none of them spoke since Shehnaz's explanation. Some were curious to know what Sidharth would do or say to her and some just sat there thoughtfully.

Shehnaz could feel Arti's eyes on her and she turned to her with a questioning glance, "Tujhe yeh sab nahi bolna cha..." Before she could complete her sentence, Sidharth rid his hand from hers, stood up and walked into the bathroom area, but not before making eye contact with Shehnaz, indicating her to follow him. She quickly stood up, paying no heed to Arti and followed after him, quickly grabbing his hand.

Shehnaz half expected Sidharth to be angry with her, his emotions were being discussed outrightly in front of a lot of people and he wasn't the one for it. But to her utter surprise, he pulled her into his arms, hugged her tighter than ever before as her arms hung loosely to her sides in disbelief.

"Gadhi hai tu." He said, pulling her closer into himself as if it was even humanly possible. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and pushing herself into him.

"Zyada bol diya kya? Woh Arti keh rahi thi na? Tu jaanta hai mei soch thi nahi hoon. Kardi na phirse galti?" She said in a shaky voice and nestled her face into his neck.

"Nahi." He simply said.

"Lekin abhi kuch na bolna. Kuch nahi. Jo bhi baat karna hai, show ke baad bahar jaake kareinge. Theek hai? Tu keheti haina? Ek hafta hai, hasi khushi kaatlenge. Theek hai?" He said to her softly but with authority in his tone. He pressed a kiss to her jawline, close to her neck making her breathe heavily.

"Haan." She obeyed him, trusting him.

"Sid! Shehnaz! Sir aagaye hain." Arti's voice broke them out of this moment.

"Chal." Sidharth released her from his grip but before he completely let go, Shehnaz grabbed his face tightly, kissing him right at the corner of his lips, she felt goosebumps rise on his hand at the back of her neck where his arm was, he sucked in a sharp intake of his breath. He gulped slightly but before he could react to this, she walked away, grabbing his hand in hers.

As soon as they came into vision, Paras's eyes widened as he stared at Sidharth, Shehnaz looked back at him in confusion and then turned back to look at Sidharth, whose eyes looked distant but on the TV screen, just then, she noticed the nude shade of her lipstick at the corner of his lips, clearly visible, a heat rose up her neck to her cheeks as she quickly wiped it off in a hurry before they completely entered into the living area.

"Hmm?" He looked at her questioningly.

She glanced down at the smudged mark on her fingers that was on his face a few seconds ago. "Lipstick tha." She whispered almost inaudibly. His eyes followed hers and a small smirk played on his lips as they quickly walked back and took a seat next to each other on the couch.

"Shuklaji, bahar aaneke baad, baat kareinge. Theek hai?" Salman Khan said, out of nowhere, breaking conversation with Asim. He had a knowing smile on his face and it took them both a second to realize what he meant. Shehnaz broke out into a burst of laughter as Sidharth looked away with a smile on his face, nodding at him. "hayeee sir. Juloos nikhal diya aapne." She said in between her giggles. The other contestants looked at the interaction with confusion and Salman Khan burst out in laughter. "Ji haaan." He replied to her.

Salman quickly changed the topic not wanting to push it further.

Towards the end of the shooting, Salman said, "Idhar do log hain, inko ek saath dekh ke lagtha hai ki ek film dekh rahe hain. Toh inpe yeh filmy term bohot fit hota hai, 'do jism, ek jaan.' Aap dononko ek dusre ki bohot achi parakh hai. Toh Sidharth aap Shehnaz banenge aur Shehnaz tum Sidharth." He said making both of them blush.

They played each other's parts impeccably well, especially Shehnaz. Sidharth's heart grew fonder as he watched her imitate every small and tiny action that he does and it blew his mind when she explained why he shook his leg or why he moved his finger.

Later on, they were informed of the elimination that would happen midweek. This increased the tension that was already prevailing in the house.

******

"Nahi jaayegi tu." Sidharth told her for what felt like the millionth time. They sat on the couch in the kitchen alone, all the housemates were in bed by now.

"Nahi jaana chahthi hoon yeh ghar chod kar. Sab kuch deh diya hai iss ghar ne muje. Fame, name, sab kuch." She said.

"Yeh toh hamesha rahengi na?" He said.

"Haan rahengi lekin baat woh hoti hai na ki in sab ki shuruvat kahase hui hai. Nahi chod sakti mai iss ghar ko end tak." She told him.

"Nahi chodna chahthi hoon, iss ghar ko and tujhe. Kasam lage teri. Kabhi nahi chodungi." She said, she bent over and laid her head on his leg, wrapping her arms around it. Sidharth looked away, slightly annoyed at the thought but his eyes slightly moistened as a few stray tears rolled out of hers. She got up and looked at him with those big, teary eyes.

"Abey! Chill kar." He said realizing that she was crying, pulling her into himself.

"Chal na hug karke soenge." She said making him giggle.

That night Shehnaz looked down at her blanket and then laid it aside and found her way into Sidharth's. His arms opened up on instinct and hugged her close. This time they faced each other as she completely hid in him and he rested completely on her, a more intimate cuddle than ever before. They found peace in each other. They slept that night with an assurance of their growing fondness towards each other and promise that after they leave this house, they'd figure life out and how life would be with each other.

But Shehnaz was sure of one thing, woh uss se beyhadh pyaar karti thi and nothing, absolutely nothing could take or shake the place Sidharth made for himself in her heart. They knew that the battles they faced in the house were one thing but the battles they'd face outside would be on another level. They'd have to constantly give answers about each other and their relationship with each other. But they were Sidharth and Shehnaz, they fought every battle and found their way back to each other, and they will in the times to come. They didn't know what the future held for them but now, they were here, together at the moment, in each other's arms, closer than ever and that was enough for now.

They were Sidharth and Shehnaz, they always figured it out in the end.

'kaun tujhe yuh pyaar karega, jaise mai tujhe karti hoon?'

******
Guys, that was the last chapter of this one-shot series. I don't want to imagine their relationship with respect to everything that happened in the house. I feel like they're still trying to figure things out with Shehnaz's show and his life, but there's no denying that after all that they had been through together, they couldn't be just friends. They're destined to be together and if not, I'll still be ever so grateful to have witnessed the blossoming of such beautiful bond. I think they'll forever have a relationship that can't be named perfectly.

Maybe I can write completely fictional one-shots, give me ideas guys and I'm super open to requests! Let me know!

Special mention for my best friends shellycarol and SharonDasari who didn't want to listen to my rants about Sidnaaz at college every day but did anyway. I started writing this solely to put them out of this misery. Iloveyouboth<3

Finally, shipping Sidnaaz is mad stressful and rendered us sleepless at times but boy am I glad I do! We're all so happy and on our toes all the time and what's better than that?

This series was super fun to write and despite speaking only in the comments, I've made such good friends here! Keep talking, you guys! Lots of love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 72.2K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
301K 37.7K 57
They say, "Love is not limited by our relationships but shapes how they flow! Relationships do not define us, but allow us to grow.. " Just going ahe...
981K 59.9K 84
This is Story of a ruthless Billionaire who doesn't believe in love and marriage , he doesn't love anybody except his mom and brother gets forcefull...
85.2K 4.6K 13
A compilation of SidNaaz one shots.