The grandmaster of demonic cu...

Galing kay user36715413

Request is close . Rank #1 魔道祖师 Rank #3 thegrandmasterofdemoniccultivation Rank #9 request Rank#20 theuntamed... Higit pa

Lan Zhan x Male reader : Cute
Wei Wuxian x Female reader : More than friend
Jiang Cheng x Female reader : Childhood promise
Wen Ning x Female reader : Dead love
The 3 zun x Male reader : Love quarrel
Jin Ling x Female reader : My short tsundere
Lan Xichen x Dominant male reader : Misunderstanding
Jin Guangyao X Female reader : Fake
Nie Mingjue/Lan Xichen x Female reader : One-shot
Wei Wuxian x Male reader : Fluff and angst
Nie Huaisang X Female reader : Shy
Jiang Cheng x Dominant female reader : Hateful love
Lan Wangji x Male reader : Rabbit
Lan Jingyi x Female reader : Lovely words
Jin Ling x Lan reader : Innocent
Lan Wangji/Wei Wuxian x Male reader
Lan Sizhui x Any gender reader : Unconfessed love
Song Lan/Xiao Xingchen/Xue Yang x Reader
Male Wen Qing x Reader x Male Jiang Yanli
Jin Zixuan x Fem reader : Lie
Jiang Fengmian x Reader : Fluff
Mo Xuanyu x Friend reader : After death
Wen Rouhan x Jin reader : Marriage
Xiao Xingchen x Blind male reader : The criminal's brother
Wei Wuxian x Shy male reader x Lan Wangji : Share
Wen Ruohan x Female Lan reader : Bath
Wen Chao x Reader
Jiang Cheng x Adopted daughter reader
Wang Yibo x Girlfriend reader : Cooking
Xiao Zhan/Sean Xiao x Girlfriend reader
Jin Guangshan x Maid reader : First love
Lan Qiren x Deceased reader : Reminiscence
Song Lan x Male reader : Lime
Xue Yang x Female reader : Lime
Lan Xichen x Female reader : Lime
Lan Xichen x Female reader : Part 2
A-Qing x Male reader : Fluff
MDZS boyfriend scenarios - When you're on your period
MDZS boyfriend scenarios - Happy birthday

Lan Sizhui x Female reader : Fainted memory

3.9K 112 33
Galing kay user36715413

Requested by Yuri_009247 .

Just another day in Gusu Lan , Sizhui is doing a hand stand with his right hand writing the scroll . Jingyi is beside him , receiving the same punishment ." My hands huuurt~", Jingyi whined . They have been like this for 45 mins . Sizhui sweat drop ," There's 15 mins left , hang in there ". Jingyi pouted and goes back to concentrating . They are used to this even the Gusu disciples . 

After the time is up , they straighten themselves ." Let's go out and eat !", Jingyi chirped while wrapping his left arm around Sizhui's shoulder ." Sure , where to ?" Sizhui asked ." Hmm then (Y/N) restaurant !", Jingyi suggested . Sizhui froze a bit upon hearing the name . The name sound like a person name rather than a food restaurant ." Hey Sizhui ! Sizhui !", Jingyi shouted into his ears . Sizhui jumped a bit and looked at Jingyi ." Are you okay ? You're not responding ", Jingyi asked worriedly ." Oh ? Sorry and lets go ", Sizhui said uncertainly .

During their journey to the restaurant , Sizhui can't help but think of the name ." Why is it sound familiar ? Had I heard it before ?", Sizhui thought to himself ." We're here Sizhui !", Jingyi scream getting his attention back to reality . Sizhui looked at the name hanging on the restaurant before walking in with Jingyi .

" Hello dear customer , how may I serve you ?", the waiter asked politely ." Roast chicken please !", Jingyi ordered . The waiter took a note on that before turning to Sizhui ." Ummm may I have fried bok choy please ", Sizhui order ." No problem , your dish will arrive shortly ", the waiter bow before walking into the kitchen ." This place smell very nice~", Jingyi commented ." Yes it does . . .", Sizhui agreed . Sizhui felt like he had smell this scent before . But he can't remember where .

Their orders arrive as they're chatting . They consume the foods ." Hey Sizhui what's on your mind ?", Jingyi suddenly ask . Sizhui looked at him confuse ." Today you always doze out and I wonder what is worrying you . Tell me anything cause we're best buddies !", Jingyi smiled . Sizhui nodded ," Thank you for worrying me Jingyi ". Jingyi pay his dish and Sizhui pay his .

Time-skip

Night came and every disciples went to bed at nine . The name of the restaurant and the scent keep ringing through Sizhui's mind . He can't concentrate at all . There's something which he can't remember . He decided to forget about this matter and went to sleep .

Dream

" Big sister (Y/N) ! Big sister (Y/N) !", the child Sizhui called . A girl with (H/C) hair turned around . She looked down and her (E/C) eyes met with the little child ." Here I've bought you flowers !", little Sizhui show her the (F/C) flowers . Her pretty eyes went wide and a sweet smile form in her lips . She bend down with her hair flutter in the air , meeting his height ." That's so beautiful A-Yuan , thank you ", she thanked with her soft tone . The child known as A-Yuan giggled . (Y/N) took a hold of the flowers and sniff it . The fragrance of the flower is (Y/N) favorite scent .

" B-big sister (Y-Y/N) ", A-Yuan stutter out her name ." Yes ?", (Y/N) hummed ." C-Can you be my b-bride ?", A-Yuan propose shyly . A-Yuan closed his eyes due to embarrassment ." I will ", hearing those words , A-Yuan opened his big round eyes ." R-Really ? That's a promise !", A-Yuan beamed while pulling out his pinky finger . (Y/N) chuckle and took his tiny , pinky finger and intertwine with hers .

" I love you big sister (Y/N) !", A-Yuan confessed ." I love you too A-Yuan ", the older female nodded .

End of dream

Sizhui wake up after the dream . He felt something wet slide down his cheek . He touch it and notice it's tears ." Big sister (Y/N) . . .", Sizhui mumble her name . Sizhui furrow his eyebrows and gritted his teeth . He cover his face into his knees and sobbed . How can he forget about his first love , his crush ? Why didn't he notice it sooner ? His long forget memory .

Next morning

Sizhui knocked on the door of Wangji's room ." Come in ", a fainted voice is heard from the inside . Sizhui slide it open before taking a step in ." Greeting Han-Guangjun ", Sizhui bow . Wangji nodded and wonder what his sudden visit . Sizhui take a sit and opened his mouth to speak his matter ." Do senior know a girl name Wen (Y/N) ?", Sizhui asked suddenly . Wangji dropped his brush and put his attention at the younger male .

" Why ?", Wangji asked confusingly .

" Han-Guangjun do you remember how you adopt me ? I wonder what is my past life is before I come to Gusu Lan ", Sizhui question . Wangji know what his intention is but he don't have a answer ." That time when I visit Burial Mounds , I found a child lying on the ground . He's not hurt but he's unconscious ", Wangji begins . Sizhui know that child must be him .

" I search around the area and I sense no sign of living human ", Wangji ended . Sizhui's heart sank ." Thank you Han-Guangjun , sorry for taking your time ", Sizhui bow before standing up to leave . Sizhui exit his room and slide close the door . 

Tears forming in his eyes once again . The overbearing emotion is exploding on his inside . It hurts a lot and very painful . Even though his memories is fuzzy and there's some important moment he can't remember . But his feelings stay the same . His love for you is very strong and deep . Sizhui clenched his fists on his chest where his heart located . No matter how much he weep , call out for you and recall the time you two spend together . It can't bring you back . You're not in this world anymore . Sizhui had lost his most dearest person . His future bride .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

677K 17.5K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...
9.1K 643 10
Untamed In XianWang.. The three words you need to know.. This is my dream book. I wanted to write it since the first time I entered ZhanYi fandom. TO...
253K 11.9K 54
"What happened to you?"... "Why are you so cold?"... "Who hurt you?"... Wei Ying is missing, the sunshot campaign is struggling and on the brink of c...
4.1K 79 5
Lan Wangji suffers from a nightmare. Fortunately, Wei Wuxian is there to provide warmth. Tags Used on AO3 include : Smut, Anal Sex, Creampie, Cock Wa...