Lan Zhan x Male reader : Cute

" WEI WUXIAN ! (M/N) ! COME BACK HERE !", Lan Qiren shouted ." Catch us if you can old man ", Wei Wuxian stick out his tongue . Wei Wuxian jump up to the roof and I follow him behind ." GET DOWN THE ROOF !", Lan Qiren shouted . We continue to run on the roof and jump off from the roof to the other side of the wall . We both breath heavily ." It looks like we lost him ", I breathed ." Yeah ", Wei Wuxian agreed . We both skip class because it's bored . Me and Wei Wuxian are friends since childhood . We do silly stuff together and got in trouble together .

" Go back to class ", Lan Zhan appear out of nowhere ." Come on Big bro Lan , please let us go for this once!", Wei pleaded with a playful tone ." No ", Lan Zhan said coldly ." Let's go (M/N) ", Wei Wuxian said and grab my arm and pull me to walk with him . I feel Lan Zhan grab my other arm . Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan give each other a death glare ." Go to class (M/N) ", Lan Zhan said ." No (M/N) is coming with me ", Wei Wuxian said . I feel pain on both of my arms ." Stop my arms are breaking !", I yell in pain . Lan Zhan quickly let go of my arm and Wei Wuxian took this chance and pull my arms and run .

Lan Zhan look at his palm and wonder why he grab (M/N) arm without thinking . He could still feel his touch and warm . 

Night

3rd POV

(M/N) sit on the roof waiting for Wei Wuxian ." (M/N) , look what I got ", Wei Wuxian bought 2 sake with him ." You know I'm underage right ?", (M/N) sweat drop ." Come one it's time you take a first step toward adulthood ", he smile ." Hmmm . . .", (M/N) hesitated ." Just a sip (M/N) ", Wei Wuxian suggest ." Fine ", (M/N) sigh . He handed you a bottle . (M/N) close his eyes and take a mouthful gulp ." How was it ?", Wei Wuxian ask ." *Hic*", (M/N) got a hiccup . Wei Wuxian laugh uncontrollable ." You always surprise me (M/N) !", he laugh ." Alcohol is forbidden in the Cloud Recesses ", Lan Zhan appear out of nowhere again .

Wei Wuxian still wouldn't stop drinking not listening to Lan Zhan . Lan Zhan got annoy and draw his sword . (M/N) was drunk so he don't have a clue of what is happening . Wei Wuxian gulp and jump off from the roof leaving (M/N) behind . Lan Zhan look at the drunkard (M/N) . The (H/C) boy was about to fall off the roof , without hesitation Lan Zhan catch (M/N) prevent him from falling . (M/N) put his head on Lan Zhan chest . Lan Zhan heart beat when he saw (M/N) flush drunken face . Lan Zhan princess carrying him on his arms . Lan Zhan jump down from the roof and bring him to (M/N) room . He kick the door and walk in . He lay you down gently and put blanket over you .

" Mmm~", (M/N) mumble in his sleep . Lan Zhan look at your sleeping face and he thought it's adorable . He can't help but touch your cheek and trace his hand to your hair . His body and face move closer to yours . He feel attracted to you for some reason . Lan Zhan stop and pull away when he notice what he's doing . His ears turn red . He walk out from your room and close the door gently . He walk back to his room with his heart thumping fast .

" Why are you so cute ?", Lan Zhan thought .

Next day

(M/N) yawn as he woke up . He feel his head hurt . He remember Wei Wuxian bought sake and they drank it then . . . . . . (M/N) can't remember so he gave up on thinking . He walk out from his room after getting change . (M/N) walk through the hallway and saw the class is already begun . Lan Qiren notice (M/N) ," YOU'RE LATE (M/N) !", he shouted . (M/N) look around and didn't saw Wei Wuxian ." Why didn't I skip class ?", he ask himself ." Now go sit down !", he said angrily . (M/N) did as he say and sit down on his table . The class continue and (M/N) didn't bothered to listen in the class . He saw Lan Zhan was serious listen to the teacher . Lan Zhan look at (M/N) and (M/N) give him a smile . He look uninterested and look back into his book ." So cold ", (M/N) thought . (M/N) put his head on the table and slept . 

Lan Zhan ears heat up when he sees (M/N) smile . He look back to (M/N) and saw him sleeping on his table . He didn't like it but for some reason he can't tell Lan Qiren that you are sleeping . He look back into his book . He can't concentrate in class because Lan Zhan can't help but only think of you .

Lan Zhan is so out of character . I also ship Lan Zhan x Wei Wuxian but my story is . . . . . I hope I didn't destroy your ships .