Wen Rouhan x Jin reader : Marriage

Requested by deathfan .

(Y/A) - Your age

That day is thunder and lightning , you met him . He seated on the throne high above all of you . His cold , dark scarlet eyes peer down at you . He seem to be observing the woman with (H/C) hair , standing in silent . He didn't concentrate on other people beside you , ignoring the chatty Jin Guangshan . You notice his intense stare , it makes you awfully uncomfortable but you did a polite bow before leaving the hall .

" Who is she ?", Rouhan's voice caught Guangshan by surprise .

" Ahh she's my sister Jin (Y/N) ", Guangshan replied , making sure not to show fear in front of him .

" Jin (Y/N) ?~", Rouhan said your name to himself . He liked it , the name fitted you perfectly . 

" How old is she ?", Rouhan throw another question at Guangshan . Guangshan almost gagged himself with the wine .

" (Y/A) ", Guangshan replied before wiping the liquid off from his face . The age is not so young and not so old . It fitted perfectly for marrying .

The Jin leader notice Rouhan is in a daze . It's very unlike him . Something popped out from his mind ." Are you perhaps interested in her ? You know I could let you wed her since she's single ", Guangshan offered . Hearing this , Rouhan turned his full attention . His lips move upward forming a smirk ." Then which date is alright for us ?", Rouhan asked ." Then what about next month ? We will get everything prepare and you will be satisfied ", Guangshan suggested . 

" Hm ", Rouhan agreed .

Guangshan grinned viciously to himself . If his sister marry to the Wen clan , he will get a enormous power . Also his son's marriage with the Jiang family . He could get their wealth , status , power , control and harem . It's like killing two-bird with one stone . He treated everyone like a object in order to get what he want . To him , his family is his disposable pawn and they need to do their job perfectly .

Next month

(Y/N) POV

The red veil cover my whole appearance . I could hear people cheering outside from the carriage . They seem to be happy with the marriage between me and the Wen leader . This marriage is sudden and it caught me off guard . I pleaded and cried so much but my blood-related brother wouldn't care .

" You know it will give us advantages if you marry to him . You can helped the Jin family for doing something to impress us . Do your job as the only daughter of the Jin ".

His last words is cruel and cold . Their is not a bit of emotion in it . I always wonder why we're sibling . The carriage came to a halt and my heartthrob . The curtain on the carriage is remove . I can't see the light with the veil blocking my view . The nanny bend down with her back facing me . I climb onto her as she give me a piggy back ride . All I was hoping is not wanting to face him . The person that I'm going to marry to . 

Time-skip

The ceremony came to an end . In the traditional rule , the bride is suppose to stay in the room and the groom is suppose to drink and have a toast with his guests . I sat still while playing with my fingers . It's sweating and I hope he wouldn't walk in . Just after a few mins , the door creak . My heart beat faster as I heard footstep coming closer . I felt my veil being lift up . The cold air breath against my cheek .

" Beautiful ".

I looked up at the tall , huge man in front of me . His voice is deep and frightening ." Why is he here so early ?", I thought . Aren't he suppose to come during midnight and there is still a couple of hrs left until midnight . He place his right palm against my pink cheek . I shiver by how cold it is .