Lan Xichen x Female reader : Part 2

Warning : This chapter contain inappropriate language .

You've just fortunately survive yesterday . You are glad that you went to the toilet before anything had happen to yourself . Your body is save and is not tainted yet . Strolling around Gusu Lan , trying to find a certain dark cultivator . Once you spotted the rabbits army running along the yard . Two figure came to your view ." Wei Wuxian ! Hanguang-Jun !", waving your right hand in the air to get their attention . They poke their head up to meet yours ." Hello (Y/N) !", Wei Wuxian greeted with his teeth smile . You try your best not to step on the rabbits as making your way too them . 

You grabbed Wei Wuxian's arm ." Hanguang-Jun , can I borrow Wei Wuxian for a moment ?", you requested . He give you his approval by nodding his head . Since they know each other since childhood , of course he will not mind sharing you his important thing . And you know about their relationships . Thanking him before pulling Wei Wuxian with you to a remote area .

" So what are you planning again ?", Wei Wuxian asked with interest glittering in his eyes . Wei Wuxian understand you the best . You shove your right hand into the pocket and took out some coins and handed to him ." Buy me one bottle of Emperor smile ". He smirk wider by your request ." Aiya , no alcohol in Cloud Recess ", Wei Wuxian joked . You chuckle and hit his shoulder playfully .

Time-skip

(Y/N) POV

I replace the tea with sake and put them on the table in Lan Xichen's room . I giggled to myself before hide behind the shoji screen . Not long , Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji enters ." Oh sh*t ", I cuss in my mind . The twin jades took their seat formally . 

" Why is Hanguang-Jun here ? Isn't he with Wei Wuxian ? ".

" (Y/N) had been more problematic than ever . There's no way she would stop pulling those pranks on me ", Lan Xichen sighed . The younger brother seated quietly while listening to his older brother's complain ." I keep forgiving her and warns her about the consequences . But . . . she'll never listen . Why did I ever see in her ?".

I clenched my fists trying to hold in my anger . I will surely give him a beating tomorrow and make him regret ." This is in her blood ", Lan Wangji spoke . Lan Xichen nodded in understanding . Lan Wangji pour the tea no sake into the two cups and both share a bow before putting near their lips ." Don't drink it Hanguang-Jun !". It's already too late and there is no turning back .

Both had a weird expression plastered on their face . Suddenly , Lan Wangji pass out ." Hmmm is tea really this good before ?", Lan Xichen question and take another mouthful of gulped ." It taste fine ! One more !". 

Gazing at Lan Xichen taking another drink . Lan Xichen shake Lan Wangji forcefully ," Wake up Wangji ! This tea taste amazing ! You should have try more ! And why are you sleeping ? As per our clan's teachings , sitting improperly is prohibited ! Did you forget , Wangji ?". 

Lan Xichen sure become loud and talkative when becoming drunk . He suddenly went somewhere in his room which is out of my sight . I push my body forward , try to get a glimpse but why did karma always a b*tch .

I fall down along with the shoji screen ." Aiya !", I groaned in pain , chest falling first ." Where is my Liebing ?". Thank god he didn't notice me . His bed is wrinkle because of him trying to find his instrument . He then proceed to his shelf , throwing books out of his way . The Liebing is in his hand ." Hahahaha !", I burst out in laughter . Lan Xichen quickly turn to me with a surprise look ." (Y/N) ? When did you get here ?".

I wipe away my tears and pointed at his hand ." Liebing is in your hand !", I choked on my own saliva . He follow his gaze down at his hand . He throw Liebing away for some reason . I shudder when he stomp his way toward me . The smiling expression turns sour ." U-Umm Zewu-jun ?". 

When his shadow hovering over my petite figure , he glare down at me ." I'm mad (Y/N) !", he exclaimed ." Yeah , yeah I know . . .".

" Do you know how irritated I am when you keep playing tricks on me ? You didn't even feel a slightest guilt at all ! Do you hate me . . . ?". 

He spills all of his thought out . Right now , Lan Xichen appears to be a child in front of me . This makes my heart soft when knowing he's about to cry ." I'm sorry Lan Xichen but why didn't you punished me when knowing that you have had enough ?", I asked back . 

" Because you always look so happy when successfully pranking me and I really love your smile . Plus I wouldn't want to hurt my dearest person ", he confessed . My heart went ba-thump . Can't control myself , I launch myself onto him . Securing my arms around his neck , standing on my tiptoe ." Awww that's so sweet Zewu-jun . Thank you for forgiving me and I will always love you !". 

Noticing his ears went pink , seemingly satisfy with my speech . He return my embrace by wrapping his long arms around my waist . Nuzzling his face against my neck .

" Wei Ying . . .".

We turn our attention toward the waking male ." You're here Lan Wangji ? Do you know it's wrong to disturb someone ? You━". Without finishing his sentence , Lan Xichen went unconscious . I am fast enough to react while stopping him from falling ." So heavy !", I thought . I walk him to his bed and place him down ." I really need to get some abs ".

" Wei Wuxian is in his room ", I told . Wasting no time , Lan Wangji stood up and exit the room . Not even bother closing the door . Lan Xichen is snoring quietly , his sleeping feature is very peaceful . I smile genuinely at this sight .

Next morning

3rd POV

Slowly , two eyes went open . The first thing in the morning to find his girlfriend sleeping beside him is a bless . Lan Xichen grinned warmly before sitting up . A huge pain stroke through his head . He hold his head wandering what happen . There is no trace of memories left on yesterday night .

It's time for the day to start . Lan Xichen get up and change into his full attire . Not before giving a peck on your soft , plump lips ." Goodbye (Y/N) , see you soon ". Lan Xichen left his bedroom and close the door gently , not wanting to wake his sleeping beauty up .

He is greeted by the disciples along the way ." U-Uhhh Zewu-jun , there's something on your back ", Lan Sizhui told , he is giving out a weird expression . Lan Jingyi is holding in his laugh in front of the sect leader . Lan Xichen took off his outer robe and glimpse at the back of the robe . A terrible drawing of turtle with black ink is sighted on his white robe . 

Everyone sweat drop when seeing Lan Xichen's appearance right now . The temperature drop instantly . The air become cold all of a sudden . All the people resided in Cloud Recess thought there might be a storm coming soon .