Song Lan/Xiao Xingchen/Xue Yang x Reader

I may change the plot of this scene since I don't want anyone dying .

It contain more Xue Yang scene .

I'm accompany Xiao Xingchen , A-Qing and the man with unknown name out on groceries . A-Qing is holding onto Xiao Xingchen's hand while they walk . Unnamed man is humming with his hands on the back of his head . I looked around the street and spotted a candy store . I looked back at the trio and seeing them got distracted . I left the group and runs to the store . I promised Xiao Xingchen not leave his side and I don't know why he is this worried even though I'm a grown woman ." Welcome beautiful lady , pick whichever you want ", the woman greeted with a smile ." What a sweet mouth ", I thought . I examine every candy and also asked them the flavor . Once I picked the candies , I handed her the money . I then proceed back to the group ." A-Qing !", I called and stand in front of her ." Yes (Y/N) ?", she asked innocently ." Put out your hands ", I demanded . She did as I say . I put one candy on her palm and she feel it to know what the object is ." Is this candy ?", she asked happily ." Yep !", I replied ." Thank you (Y/N) !", A-Qing hugged me and I hug back ." And here is yours Xiao Xingchen and gongzi ", I handed them a candy each ." Thank you (Y/N) ", Xiao Xingchen thanked ." T-Thanks ?", the unnamed man seem confused and surprised for a moment .

Time-skip

I hummed a tune for A-Qing during night . I stare down at her sleeping face and chuckle . I took off my outer robe and put it over her . I give her a gentle kiss on her forehead ." Goodnight A-Qing ", I said softly before walking out from her room ." Is A-Qing sleeping ?", Xiao Xingchen asked ." Yes and goodnight Xiao Xingchen ", I said ." Goodnight (Y/N) and don't stay up so late ", he said before petting my head ." I really wonder how he know where I'm standing at ", I thought . He then proceed back to his room . I ignore his order and stay up late since I'm a bad sleeper .

I sit down on the chair in the middle of the yard . I began to hummed a different tune ." What are a beautiful lady like you not going to sleep ?", the unnamed man asked ." Sorry did I wake you up ?", I asked feeling guilty ." No and your voice is good to hear ", he compliment ." Thank you gongzi ", I thank . He take a sit beside me ." Thank you for the candy ", he thanked ." No it's fine since I know you like it ", I said . He turned to me with his eyes slightly widen ." How do you know I like candy ?", he asked ." Remember you told me a story about a young boy who is poor and he like candy . I thought that boy is you and someday when we're out doing grocery , I caught you staring at the candy shop ", I explained ." Geez you had good eyesight and memories ", he said in surprised ." Thank you for the compliment ", I did an closed eyes smiled . 

He grinned and put his head on my lap . I blushed at his sudden action ." W-What are you doing ?!", I stuttered ." You did it to that girl but can't you do it to me ?", he asked like a child . I sighed and let him do whatever he wants ." By the way (Y/N) , do you have someone you like ?", unnamed man asked curiously . I almost split out mouthful of saliva ." W-What do you m-mean ?!", I screeched ." It's just what I mean~", he smirked . I looked away trying to hide my expression . I felt his palm on my cheek and turn my face to meet his ." You had such a gorgeous look and I wonder how will no man fall for you ", he commented ." P-please don't tease me !", I pouted . He smirked wider . He lift up the strand of my hair up to my ear ." Such a pretty face ", his words make me flushed like a volcano . He began to laughed ." You're reaction is priceless !", he laughed while holding his stomach . I glared at him telling him to stop . He get up from my lap and stand up ." Well I gotta go to bed and tonight is very fun . Then see ya tomorrow !", he said before leaving ." What a strange man ", I thought .

Next morning

Xiao Xingcheng and Xue Yang went out to investigate the roaming ghost again . Me and A-Qing is accompany each other out on a stroll . I let my eyes slip away from A-Qing since I know she can take care of herself ." A girl like you shouldn't run like that . It's dangerous ", a deep and caring voice ring through my ears . I turned to the source of the voice and I gasped ." Song Lan !", I dashed toward the tall man and embrace him into my arms ." (Y/N) !?", he gasped . His stiff body soften and he wrapped his arms around my petite body . I sniffed in his scent . The smell of nature and blood linger into my nose ." What are you doing here ?", I asked happily ." I heard Xiao Xingchen and you are in this town so I came to look for ye ", he replied and seem to be relieve to see that I'm fine ." Geez don't worry too much . I'll make sure to protect Xiao Xingchen and of course A-Qing . With me here , no demon can lay their fingers on them !", I said with confident ." (Y/N) I like you !", A-Qing squeal and hit me with her embrace attack . Song Lan sweat drop .

The three of us walk back to the place where we stay in . Once I opened the door Xiao Xingchen greeted us ." How's the stroll ?", Xiao Xingchen asked ." It's great !", I beamed . I notice Song Lan is quiet so I turned my head . I noticed he is glaring at the gongzi ." XUE━!", I covered his mouth when he's about to say that name ." Song Lan is that you ?", Xiao Xingchen asked . I pulled Song Lan closed to me ." Please restrain yourself from saying that name . Xiao Xingchen trust that gongzi ", I whispered into his right ear . I let go and he looked at me with shocked and betrayed . I give him an assure smile before going to the frowning unnamed man . I gesture him to follow me . To my surprised he did as I told . I left Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan alone . Of course Song Lan is worry to left me with a criminal together .

I've stopped when we're out of their sight . I turned to the nameless gongzi ," You're Xue Yang . . . right ?". He gritted his teeth and nodded anyway . I could see the murderous look in his eyes . It's like if I tell a soul , I'll lose my life ." I'm not going to blacklist you or something ", I said and his murderous look never leave ." I'm not mad at you for keeping a secret , I know you're doing it for Xiao Xingchen . I appreciate it . . . I trust you Xue Yang ", I said in a gentle tone . It is silent and I'm not sure what he's thinking . The tension is building inside of me , it's give me goosebumps . The next thing I'm met with is something soft and warm against my forehead . I looked up to see Xue Yang had a smirked on his face . My face began to heat up when I notice what he'd just done ." Don't make that sorrow face again , it will make you looked ugly~", he teased . I'm so confused and mad at the same time . First he's giving out a murderous vibe and now he's trying to pick a fight and even k-kiss me . He brushed his finger against my cheek ." Don't ever show that face to anyone other than me ", he said in a serious tone .

We left the room with me blushing madly and him with a calm look . Once we're enter the room where the three is in . Song Lan had his arms and his legs cross ." Dinner is ready and today we had a feast since Song Lan is here !", Xiao Xingchen chirped . We both take a seat ." What are you both talking about ?", Xiao Xingchen asked . My hands is sweating like a waterfall . I felt I've being pulled into a chest . Xue Yang wrapped his left arm around my waist ." A secret time alone together~", Xue Yang hummed . Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan dropped their chopsticks and their jaws dropped . I blushed and looked down . Song Lan is giving hostility toward Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen is imagine something that had to do with me ." W-What do you mean gongzi ?", Xiao Xingchen's voice is shaky . I could see Xue Yang grinned wider ." Please don't provoke them any longer ", I plead in my mind ." Didn't I told you already , s-e-c-r-e-t ", Xue Yang spell out . 

Song Lan had enough and got out his sword and swing toward the criminal . Xue Yang hide behind me . Song Lan growled and pull back his sword ." You coward !", Song Lan yelled ." Now , now . It's bad to show a kid violence ", I said , looking over at A-Qing . A-Qing continue to munch her foods and enjoy the show . Please save me A-Qing . A-Qing give me a " I can't and save yourself" look . Xiao Xingchen coughed causing all of us attention ." Gongzi I know you're a good person but I hope you can stop coming near (Y/N) ", Xiao Xingchen said in a warning tone ." I'll killed you if you touch her !", Song Lan roared . Seeing the sight he's holding me now had make him lost his patient . Xue Yang didn't affected by their message . I felt the tension  rise between the three males ." W-What's going on ? I-Is it my fault ?", I thought .