Xiao Xingchen x Blind male reader : The criminal's brother

Requested by SongJiYangie .

Xiao Xingchen is not blind . You're Xue Yang's brother and enemy of Xingchen .

Who is the person guiding me ?

Why is his voice so caring ?

His hands is so warm . It didn't hold any ill intention . Even though this is our first meeting and we're strangers . But he treat me like I'm a very important . My heart feel at ease when he's around . I don't feel any danger with him by my side . Even if I can't see his appearance , hearing his voice is enough for me .

" (M/N) can I buy some candies ?", A-Qing asked childishly ." But you just ate it this morning and it's bad for your tooth ", I said . I heard a huff from her and she let go of my arms ." Xiao Xingchen can you buy me candy ?", A-Qing asked ." Hahaha sure , how many ?", Xingchen asked while getting out his pocket money ." Hmmm 3 !", she replied . I sighed at A-Qing childishness but I can't blame her ." Sorry for troubling you Xiao Xingchen but I'll makes sure to repay you back ", I apologize ." It's fine (M/N) and is there anything you wish to buy ?", Xingchen asked . I shake my head , I only accompany them ." I heard there is a famous ramen shop here , wanna go and have a taste ?", Xingchen suggested . I nodded since we have been walking around the town for more than an hour .

Favorite ramen - (F/R)

I felt his palm grabbing my right . I began to blushed ," I-I'm not a child and I-I know where I'm g-going ". He hold firmly around my fingers . He didn't say anything and led me into the store with A-Qing ." Hello dear customer , what would you like to order ?!", a voice that sound like an old man appear in front of our table ." What would you recommend then ?", Xingchen question ." Our most rated ramen are spicy ramen , chicken flavor ramen , (F/R) ramen , sho ramen and seafood ramen ", he listed ." I have chicken flavor ramen !", A-Qing exclaim ." Then I have sho ramen ", Xingchen order ." Hmm (F/R) ramen please ", I requested politely ." That would be 45 yuan , my dear customer ", the old man counted the sum . I heard Xiao Xingchen tugging out his wallet ." I'll pay Xiao Xingchen ", I quickly stop him . Too late , the old man is already gone with the money .

" Don't worry (M/N) , I want you to enjoy ", Xingchen assures . I gripped the hem of my robe and looked down . Why am I always the one who had to be taken care of ? Am I really not reliable ?

In half an hour , three bowls is place on our table . We grabbed our chopstick and began to sip in ." A-Qing there's a noddle stuck on your cheek ", Xiao Xingchen rubbed the napkin on her cheek ." Thank you Xiao Xingchen !", A-Qing chirped . I chuckle for a moment before sipping the soup . Then something soft touched my lower lips ." There's a seaweed on your lips ", Xiao Xingchen told me . Again , I blushed ." That's not a napkin is it ? It felt like a f-finger ?".

Time-skip

The three of us went back to the broken house which we stay in . A-Qing fall asleep on Xingchen's back . The night is quiet and not a sound is heard .

" Xiao Xingchen ", I called .

" Yes (M/N) ?".

" Thank you ", I thanked with all my heart .

" For what ?", he question .

I stopped and so is he . I took a deep breath before opening my mouth ." For everything you've done . You took care of me and A-Qing . While I was travelling alone , I don't know can I take care of myself because of my eyesight . When A-Qing appear , I felt the need to protect her and I always stay alarmed . But that time when you hold my hand and told me everything is fine . For the first time I felt at ease . I began to depend on you and I notice that I've become weak . I don't know what should do if you suddenly disappear one day and leave us ", I told him everything that is hidden in my heart . 

The feeling of the most important person leaving in your life is unbearable . I've experience this before , when Xue Yang left and walk down the path of evil . As his brother I can do nothing . I don't even know where his location is . 

When did I start crying ? My face heat up and warm liquid falling down from my cheek . I move my hands up to remove my tears but his hands is faster than mine . His fingers trace under my eyes to get rid of my tears ." I'm so happy to hear you're feeling this way . Don't cry (M/N) , I promise I'll never leave your side ", his gentle tone is directed to me . My heart rate speed up and blood circulate around my body in top speed . 

A soft and warm feeling is press on my forehead . I gasped by this sensation . The delicate feeling left my forehead . My chest is pounding twice the speed as before ." D-Don't tell me t-that's his lips ?!".

" (M/N) I love you ".

Hearing his confession cause me by surprise . I gaped and stood frozen in place ." Why would he fall for me ? I'm a man ! And I'm not attractive and very useless ".

" You could think about my confession and I'll wait for you ", I know he's smiling right now . I nodded shyly . He grabbed a hold of my hand again . We walk back home in the dark with our hands connected .

Xiao Xingchen POV

At first I'm shocked to hear Xue Yang had a brother . I thought he's a cold-hearted murder just like Xue Yang . But seeing how he interact with A-Qing and other people around him give me a different view of him . He defended the weak , helped the old and young , always had a grinned on his face . I got close to him in order to find out what the real him is . I thought he's a two-faced . But my thought is wrong . He looked weak and will easily break in any moment . He look nothing like that monster .

I got enchanted by his light . I want to protect him and keep him safe from harm . That why I can't leave him . (M/N) please accept my feelings . I don't care how long I need to wait but just so you know , I will forever in your heart . 

" OMG ! OMG ! Xiao Xingchen just confess to (M.N) . I knew it ! They are gay to each other ! Kyaaa ! (M/N) just confess it already ! I wonder how will their relationship become in the future . I should tease them tomorrow ", A-Qing thought . Yep , she's awake for the whole time . She knew they will not notice her since she's so great at acting .