Lan Xichen x Dominant male reader : Misunderstanding

Requested by MilaMalfoy24681012 .

I skipped through the busy street . I stopped when I saw a store selling apple ." Hello guliang(girl/young lady) , how much is this apple ?", I asked ." Since you looked so handsome , I'll decrease it to 1 yen ". the old lady said ." Thanks guliang ", I pay her the money before putting it into my basket ." I hope lil' apple will like it ", I thought . I skipped back to Gusu Lan after the groceries .

" Ah , greeting (M/N) ", Lan Sizhui bowed ." Have you bought the buns ?", Lan Jingyi asked hungrily ." Yep , here ", I throw it over to his face . Lan Jingyi catch it but he didn't know how hot the bun is ." Ow ow ow ow !", Lan Jingyi cried in pain . I began to laughed while Lan Sizhui sweatdrop ." I hate you !", Lan Jingyi glared ." I hate you too ", I grinned ." Please stop both of you . Lan Qiren will get mad ", Lan Sizhui said calmly ." By the way where is Xichen ?", I asked ." Oh , he's talking to Jin Guangyao gongzi ", Lan Sizhui replied ." Okay , thanks ", I thanked before going to find my boyfriend ." I wonder what Lan Xichen saw in him ", Lan Jingyi said with disgust ." I'm not sure either . Love is really a complicated thing ", Lan Sizhui said while thinking about Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji .

I walked through the hallway and stop when I spotted them . My eyes widen to see Jin Guangyao kissing my man . I dropped my basket which caused their attention . Lan Xichen looked at me with full of regret . I runaway without looking at them . I could hear my name being called but I ignored it . I summon my sword and fly up into the sky . I cried , my tears falling from the sky like a rain . Soon the weather becomes bad . Thunder , strong wind and rain hitting at me . I flew down onto the mountain and landed on the soggy ground ." Nice , the weather matched my feeling ", I thought . I walk aimlessly on the mountain . My clothes is tainted by the rain , there's water seeked into my shoes and my body temperature dropped . My vision become blurr and I can't see clearly what is in front of me . I take one step ahead but the spot I step began to rumble . My body become unbalance and I feel myself dropping . Thankfully I have quick sense , I grabbed onto the root which is connected onto the edge with one hand .

I try pulling my other hand but I don't have enough strength . The wind is growing stronger and the rain hitting down heavier ." D*mmit !", I cursed trying to save myself . My body become weaker and I also don't have the strength to summon my sword and carry my weigth . The root suddenly breaks ." Am I going to die like this ?", I thought . 

Something is grabbing my wrist with so much strength . I looked up to see Lan Xichen ." Let go !", I demanded ." No , (M/N) listen to me ", he beg ." Never , you cheater !", I yelled ." (M/N) I know you hate me right now but you had to listen ", he begged ." What do you have to explain after-----"." I'm sorry !", he cut me off . He easily lift me up at ease into his arms ." Please listen to me , I can't lose you ", he said with his voice fulled of sadness . I clenched my fist ." I can't trust you Lan Xichen after what you've done ", I said and tears forming in my eyes ." You're wrong ! san-di(3rd brother) forced onto me !", he raised his voice making sure I could heard him . I try to get mad but his every comeback just make my heart goes soft . I try to push him off but his gripped tightened instead . It like he makes sure that I can't escape . The sky stopped raining but it stay grey .

" Fine , explain yourself ", I said with a demanding tone . Lan Xichen pulled me away and smiled ." But I still hate you ", his smiles dropped . He still didn't let go which is pissing me off . He opened his mouth and began to speak .

Flashback

" Thanks for inviting me today er-ge , I have a great time ", Jin Guangyao smiled ." You could come anytime san-di ", Lan Xichen welcomed ." Er-ge I have something that I want ", Jin Guangyao requested ." What is it ?", Lan Xichen asked ." I want you to be mine ", Jin Guangyao confessed . Lan Xichen become quiet for a moment ." San-di you know I'm dating with (M/N) ", Lan Xichen reminded ." I know , that's why I want you to break-up with him ", Jin Guangyao said with his voice fulled of venom ." San-di , I can't do that . Please don't say that again ", Lan Xichen growled . Jin Guangyao is shocked to see Lan Xichen makes this kind of expression ." Because of him er-ge had change ", Jin Guangyao thought . Jin Guangyao furrow his eyebrows , clenching his fists . A lot of different emotion mixed into him and he can't contain his anger anymore . 

Jin Guangyao grabbed Lan Xichen's collar and pulled Lan Xichen toward him . Slamming his lips against each other , Lan Xichen eyes widen . Lan Xichen was shocked . Then your figure flashes past him . Seeing your face that was about to cry and the face of betrayal . Lan Xichen push Jin Guangyao away from him causing him to fall onto the ground ." (M/N) !", Lan Xichen screamed and began chasing after you .

End of flashback

" So that's what happen ", Lan Xichen explained . I wouldn't dare to looked at Lan Xichen , after what I've done . Ignoring him and misunderstood him ." I'm sorry ", I apologize ." Don't be sorry (M/N) , I'm the one who should be apologizing for hurting you ! Please forgive me ", he said with sincerely ." You know I'll always forgive you Xichen ", I said . Lan Xichen gasped and he formed a smiled on his face . I suddenly sneeze . I now notice my clothes and hair is wet . I looked toward Lan Xichen and saw him blushing ." Are you sick Xichen ?", I asked worriedly . Lan Xichen looked away from my gaze and stand up . He take off his outer robe and put it over me ." You will catch a cold !", I exclaimed ." I'm fine and I'm more worried about you ", his eyes still didn't met mine ." Why didn't you looked at me ?", I asked confusingly ." So innocent !", Lan Xichen thought .

Lan Xichen coughed ," Your skin is showing ". I looked down at my clothes and it's see through thanks to the rain . I blush like a tomato and cover myself with Lan Xichen's robe ." T-thanks ", I stuttered in embarrassment . It was awkward silence between you guys and Lan Xichen are looking around didn't dare to looked at you . 

3rd POV

Finally after a couple of mins of quietness Lan Xichen decided to turn his attention at you . Your head is falling and your eyelids is closing and opening ." Do you want to sleep ?", Lan Xichen asked ." No I'm fine ", you lied . Lan Xichen move closer to you and wrapped his arms around your tiny figure . You flushed by his sudden closeness ." You could sleep while I carry you back to Gusu ", Lan Xichen said sweetly ." B-but I'm heavy !", you objected ." Don't worry , plus I'm worrying about your health . Please listen to me (M/N) ", his tone is gentle and serious at the same time . Hearing him calling your name like this , you can't help but obey . You close your eyes letting him carrying you ." He's so warm ", you thought and doze off to sleep .

Lan Xichen stared at your sleeping face and chuckled . He took this chance and give you a peck on your lips . He really hope this could stay forever , having you in his arms , feeling your warm and admiring your sleeping face . Lan Xichen pulled away and blush ." What am I thinking ? (M/N) will think I'm a pervert ", Lan Xichen thought .