Nie Mingjue/Lan Xichen x Female reader : One-shot

Requested by AyanamiAyumi .

(N/N) - Nickname

Lan Xichen

" Lanlan let go on a date with me ", I whined while my arms is wrapped around his waist

" Lanlan let go on a date with me ", I whined while my arms is wrapped around his waist ." Sorry (N/N) I'm busy right now ", Xichen apologized ." But you promised me that you'll take me to town !", I pouted ." I know but something came up , I'm really are sorry ", I could hear disappointment filled in his tone . We haven't had any alone time together for 1 month and how can I stay calm . I know it's important but I can't always forgive him . I am really stupid to be jealous of the 'work'." Then give me a kiss then I'll forgive you ", I suggested . Xichen put down the brush and turned around . I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss . I could feel him bending closer and closer to me ." What if I give you something more than just a kiss ? I'll give you a reward if you act like a good girl~", he whispered seductively into my left ear . My face heat up in an instant . Xichen pulled away and pink dust began to spread around his cheek ." Why are you blushing when you're the one who said it !?", I exclaimed ." I'm still not used to this yet !", his blush went from pink to red . We stared at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing . Yep , we are still not ready to go to the next level .

Xichen give me a peck on my forehead and I giggled ." Love you ", I peck his cheek ." Love you too ", he send back . 

Gay panic moment

Since Xichen said he will back late tonight so I was pretty bored . All the disciples had went to sleep , at nine . Gusu rules . The only room that had the light on is mine and Xichen . I notice the outer robe of Xichen is hanging on his chair . I pick it up and examine it . I got a great idea . I take off my outer robe and put on his . I spin around and looked at myself in the mirror ." Wow it's big . . . . and long ", I thought . It touching the floor as well . I can't even see my fingers . The door behind me open . I turned around to see my boyfriend ." Welcome back Lanlan and how do I look in your clothes . You see it's oversize for me ", I giggled . I heard no reply , he is standing on the door with no movement at all ." Lanlan ?", I tilted my head . In a moment he spilled out mouthful of blood and fall with his back .

*Thud!*

" Lanlan !", I yelped in shocked and quickly run over to his side . He had a big smile on his face with blood slipping out and his finger made a good sign ? At this moment Lan Xichen had stop function .

Nie Mingjue

Right now I'm going to the training to see my husband , Nie Mingjue

Right now I'm going to the training to see my husband , Nie Mingjue ." (Y/N) jiejie(big sister) !", Nie Huaisang cried . He dashed over to me and hide behind my back ." Nie Mingjue you useless , good-for-nothing ! Come back here !", Mingjue roared . I could feel how much Huaisang is trembling because his hands is grabbing my hem . Mingjue spotted us and he didn't give me a glance but glaring at Huaisang ." Please calm down dear , what had Huaisang done to make you so mad ?", I asked calmly because I got used to his tempered ." That worthless piece of sh*t can't even hold a sword ! How can I not be angry !", he yelled , spitting everywhere ." *Gasp* Watch your language !", I gasped and quickly covered Huaisang ears ." He's still a child !"." Child my *ss ! He's passed his age ceremony and it's your fault that you keep spoiling him !", Mingjue yelled ." So it's my fault now . How can I leave my baby to a gorilla like you ! You should stop calling him good-for-nothing and don't treat Huaisang like a tool !", I yelled back . The servant can't doing anything right now . The Nie Sect was filled with shouting and yelling everyday and we are the one who cause the uproar .

Timeskip

I sat in the courtyard enjoying the tea that my maid poured for me . It was peaceful and quiet .

" Ha !".

My alone time is disturbed by someone shouting . I glared at whoever is it . I split out my tea when I saw Mingjue training his sword skills with his upper clothes gone , showing off his abs and bicep . My face began to heat up ." Hey gorilla ! What are you doing !?", I growled . He stopped and glance over to me ." What did this looked like to you !", he yelled back ." Go train somewhere else , you are disturbing me !", I yelled not daring to looked face to face with him ." Why should I ? This is my territory , I could do whatever I want ", he said angrily ." J-Just go and disappeared in my s-sight ", I stuttered . I can't stay cool anymore longer . Mingjue noticed the way I act and speak . A wide smirk spread across his cheek ." Like what you see ?~", he smirked ." W-What do you m-mean ?", I stuttered ." I didn't know my dear wife is this embarrass just by seeing a naked skin~", he teased ." I'm l-leaving !", I huffed . I stand up and walked with my maid behind ." Wait ! Why are you mad ?", Mingjue gripped my right arm preventing me from leaving . Still too flustered to face him .

Mingjue could see a slight pink on your ear and he grinned evilly . He bend down to your height ." Are you still too embarrassed to looked at your husband's body ?~", he whispered huskily . That's it , I'm at my limit . I turned my head and glared at him with my tomato face ." Hahaha I guess it right !", he laughed ." P-put on some clothes and be ashamed for yourself ", I folded my arms while looking at the other direction ." Why should I put on some clothes when you show me that face ?~", he smirked . I can't imagine what I looked like but he seems to be having fun which to my dislike ." Suit yourself gorilla !", I huffed and storm passed him ." What a short-temper she had ", Mingjue grinned .

Payback time

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked . The clothes I'm wearing right now is very exposing . My tie , arms , my back and my chest is showing ." This time I'll makes sure to get my revenge from last time ", I thought evilly . I could hear footsteps coming and I can't help but feel excited to begin my plan . The door open revealing my husband . His eyes shot open wide ." What the f*ck are you wearing woman !?", he cursed ." What ?", I asked innocently . He covered his nose and red heat began spreading on his cheek ." What ?", I asked again with my lips tilting upward ." Wear some clothes woman !", he shouted and looked away .(In this period , woman can't revealed their skin , it's against the rules)

I can't helped but smirked ." Oh you mean this . Well I borrowed it from a friend of mine ", I said ." You're trying to payback for the last time , don't you !?", he yelled . He can easily see through my plan ." Smart , I'm just getting back my vengeance ", I grinned and put my hands on my waist ." You evil witch !", he growled ." Hahaha I really like your reaction gorilla !", I laughed . I hold onto my stomach when I see how red his cheek is and his anger . Mingjue clenched his other fist . Then I feel a sudden strong force pushed me onto the maitresse ." You need a punishment for stirring me up (Y/N)~", he licked his lips . Hearing him calling your name means he is serious . At this moment you knew you had made a bad mistake ." Eh ? N-no , I didn't mean to do this to you !", I began to frightened . Trying to struggle away but his body is too strong ." Bad girl need a beating~", he said seductively with his eyes filled with lust ." No , no , no ! Please have mercy on me !". 

During the night in Nie Sect , you could hear noise filled with passion and love came out from the Sect leader and he wife's room . Like any other days their sect always very noisy . Another day of no sleep for the disciples .

Nie Mingjue I'm not jealous of your chest .*internal crying !*