Xiao Zhan/Sean Xiao x Girlfriend reader

Edited by YoshiTomoharu .

(Y/N) was furious . 

She was scrolling through Pinterest when she spotted a lot of pictures of Xiao Zhan with Wang Yibo together in a lovey-dovey relationship . Anger boiled within her as fans shipped her boyfriend with another man , knowing full well that Xiao Zhan was in a relationship with her . 

They were just fan-art, (Y/N) knew, and that she shouldn't get mad about it . But some that included the two men holding hands , hugging , kissing , touching m, even . . . b-bedroom acts , were taking it too far .

 How can the (H/C) hair woman accept this ? 

Truthfully , she did ship Wei Wuxian with Lan Wangji in the novel , but in real life ?! No way !

(Y/N) POV

" Miss (Y/N) we are almost there ", my driver said . 

Nodding , I proceeded to look out the window . The car soon came to a halt and I exited the vehicles , my high heels echoing with each subsequent step . The sharp distance sound had promptly caught the attention of several staff nearby . 

Greeting some along the way ,I caught a glimpse of Meng Ziyi , who played Wen Qing in the drama series , talking to Marius Wang , whose character's name was Jiang Cheng . The two still donned their traditional Hanfu costumes .

" Miss Meng , Mr.Marius ".

They turned to me , eyes brightened as grins lined their lips .

" (Y/N) !", Meng Ziyi threw her arms over me in a hug , to which I returned .

" May I know where Xiao Zhan is ?".

" He's with professor Wang inside the building ", Marius Wang replied . Giving my thanks and bidding goodbye , I left to find my boyfriend .

The staff all seemed very nice when I asked for directions . Maybe it was because they knew who I was . It didn't take long before I'd spot Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo dabbling with a dance by Blackpink .

" Pfft !".

I desperately held in further laughter upon noticing the cameras around them . It was as if seeing him so happy and lively had dissipated all the anger I'd previously felt . I decided to wait for them to finish before calling out to him .

Xiao Zhan practically ran over to me the moment he heard me calling to him .

" Hello (Y/N) , what are you doing here ?", Xiao Zhan asked , kissing me on the cheek . I raise an eyebrow .

" What's wrong with me wanting to visit my lover ?".

" No , not at all ! I'm really happy you did ", he flashed a toothy grin and embraced my tightly , paying no mind to the playful gaze on us .

" Ooohh Zhan-ge , you're so romantic !", Wang Yibo teased from a distance .

Xiao Zhan glared at him ." Mind your own business !".

He wrapped his arm around my waist and led me away without a second glance .

At the staff room , Xiao Zhan urged me to sit down . I examined the room . It was filled with make-up boxes , huge mirrors , wire , bags and personal things .

" Don't you have filming soon ?", I asked , tilting my head ti the side . He took a seat in front of me and shook his head .

" We're on break now . The next shoot is at one ".

I nodded in understanding .

Xiao Zhan was still in his traditional clothes , a black , wooden flute hanging at his waist . It was then that his wig piqued my interest .