Lan Sizhui x Female reader : Fainted memory

Requested by Yuri_009247 .

Just another day in Gusu Lan , Sizhui is doing a hand stand with his right hand writing the scroll . Jingyi is beside him , receiving the same punishment ." My hands huuurt~", Jingyi whined . They have been like this for 45 mins . Sizhui sweat drop ," There's 15 mins left , hang in there ". Jingyi pouted and goes back to concentrating . They are used to this even the Gusu disciples . 

After the time is up , they straighten themselves ." Let's go out and eat !", Jingyi chirped while wrapping his left arm around Sizhui's shoulder ." Sure , where to ?" Sizhui asked ." Hmm then (Y/N) restaurant !", Jingyi suggested . Sizhui froze a bit upon hearing the name . The name sound like a person name rather than a food restaurant ." Hey Sizhui ! Sizhui !", Jingyi shouted into his ears . Sizhui jumped a bit and looked at Jingyi ." Are you okay ? You're not responding ", Jingyi asked worriedly ." Oh ? Sorry and lets go ", Sizhui said uncertainly .

During their journey to the restaurant , Sizhui can't help but think of the name ." Why is it sound familiar ? Had I heard it before ?", Sizhui thought to himself ." We're here Sizhui !", Jingyi scream getting his attention back to reality . Sizhui looked at the name hanging on the restaurant before walking in with Jingyi .

" Hello dear customer , how may I serve you ?", the waiter asked politely ." Roast chicken please !", Jingyi ordered . The waiter took a note on that before turning to Sizhui ." Ummm may I have fried bok choy please ", Sizhui order ." No problem , your dish will arrive shortly ", the waiter bow before walking into the kitchen ." This place smell very nice~", Jingyi commented ." Yes it does . . .", Sizhui agreed . Sizhui felt like he had smell this scent before . But he can't remember where .

Their orders arrive as they're chatting . They consume the foods ." Hey Sizhui what's on your mind ?", Jingyi suddenly ask . Sizhui looked at him confuse ." Today you always doze out and I wonder what is worrying you . Tell me anything cause we're best buddies !", Jingyi smiled . Sizhui nodded ," Thank you for worrying me Jingyi ". Jingyi pay his dish and Sizhui pay his .

Time-skip

Night came and every disciples went to bed at nine . The name of the restaurant and the scent keep ringing through Sizhui's mind . He can't concentrate at all . There's something which he can't remember . He decided to forget about this matter and went to sleep .

Dream

" Big sister (Y/N) ! Big sister (Y/N) !", the child Sizhui called . A girl with (H/C) hair turned around . She looked down and her (E/C) eyes met with the little child ." Here I've bought you flowers !", little Sizhui show her the (F/C) flowers . Her pretty eyes went wide and a sweet smile form in her lips . She bend down with her hair flutter in the air , meeting his height ." That's so beautiful A-Yuan , thank you ", she thanked with her soft tone . The child known as A-Yuan giggled . (Y/N) took a hold of the flowers and sniff it . The fragrance of the flower is (Y/N) favorite scent .

" B-big sister (Y-Y/N) ", A-Yuan stutter out her name ." Yes ?", (Y/N) hummed ." C-Can you be my b-bride ?", A-Yuan propose shyly . A-Yuan closed his eyes due to embarrassment ." I will ", hearing those words , A-Yuan opened his big round eyes ." R-Really ? That's a promise !", A-Yuan beamed while pulling out his pinky finger . (Y/N) chuckle and took his tiny , pinky finger and intertwine with hers .

" I love you big sister (Y/N) !", A-Yuan confessed ." I love you too A-Yuan ", the older female nodded .

End of dream

Sizhui wake up after the dream . He felt something wet slide down his cheek . He touch it and notice it's tears ." Big sister (Y/N) . . .", Sizhui mumble her name . Sizhui furrow his eyebrows and gritted his teeth . He cover his face into his knees and sobbed . How can he forget about his first love , his crush ? Why didn't he notice it sooner ? His long forget memory .

Next morning

Sizhui knocked on the door of Wangji's room ." Come in ", a fainted voice is heard from the inside . Sizhui slide it open before taking a step in ." Greeting Han-Guangjun ", Sizhui bow . Wangji nodded and wonder what his sudden visit . Sizhui take a sit and opened his mouth to speak his matter ." Do senior know a girl name Wen (Y/N) ?", Sizhui asked suddenly . Wangji dropped his brush and put his attention at the younger male .

" Why ?", Wangji asked confusingly .

" Han-Guangjun do you remember how you adopt me ? I wonder what is my past life is before I come to Gusu Lan ", Sizhui question . Wangji know what his intention is but he don't have a answer ." That time when I visit Burial Mounds , I found a child lying on the ground . He's not hurt but he's unconscious ", Wangji begins . Sizhui know that child must be him .

" I search around the area and I sense no sign of living human ", Wangji ended . Sizhui's heart sank ." Thank you Han-Guangjun , sorry for taking your time ", Sizhui bow before standing up to leave . Sizhui exit his room and slide close the door . 

Tears forming in his eyes once again . The overbearing emotion is exploding on his inside . It hurts a lot and very painful . Even though his memories is fuzzy and there's some important moment he can't remember . But his feelings stay the same . His love for you is very strong and deep . Sizhui clenched his fists on his chest where his heart located . No matter how much he weep , call out for you and recall the time you two spend together . It can't bring you back . You're not in this world anymore . Sizhui had lost his most dearest person . His future bride .