Mo Xuanyu x Friend reader : After death

This story is the continuation of my other book on another account . 

Mo Xuanyu x Friend reader : Too late to say I love you .

Abe_No_Seimei .

I rose up from my bed . Sweat dripped down from my forehead . I could hear my heart pounding speedily . I notice a scrap of paper that I clutch . I quickly lighten my gripped and opened the letter . As I reread the letter again , I can't help but tear up .

Dear (Y/N) , my beloved friend

Thank you for staying by my side and believe in me . I'm so happy to have a friend like you . But I knew you must be crying when you read this letter and about what happen to me . I want to take revenge on the Jin family so that's why I'm doing this . Just want to let you know I'm sorry for leaving without telling you . I've been wanting to say this for a long time . (Y/N) I love you .

When his smiling face and cheerful voice appeared in my mind , I sobbed . I know how much I cry , think about you and pray . You'll never come back to me . I don't want this kind of love . I only want you to stay by my side . Why did you tell me your feeling after your death ? Mo Xuanyu , do you know how much I love you and miss you ? 

God please let me meet Mo Xuanyu again .

Present - Modern AU

" (Y/N) you got assign to take care of a patient in room 45 on the second floor ", my colleague told me .  I nodded before getting myself ready . Today is my first time working at the hospital as a nurse . I skipped up the stairs and hummed a tune . My first job and I'm super happy . I need to do my best . I keep cheering myself in my mind . I arrive in front of the room 45 . I notice the door is opened and I peek in . Emptiness was my word to describe the room . There is no flowers or present . There is a bed , a television , a table , one chair and a monitor ." Where is the patient ?", I thought to myself . I will be doomed if my superior find out that I lost my patient . I hurried my speed to find where he is .

I saw a nearby nurse and went to asked her ." Mo Xuanyu ? He's at the rooftop if you want to know ", she pointed at the staircase ." Thank you !", I bow and was about to run toward the stair ." Wait !", she stopped me . I turned around and tilted my head ." You should give up on taking care of him ", she sighed ." Why ?", I asked ." Because he like causing trouble because there's something wrong in his head . I heard some nurse got harass and she quit her job . He's a crazy bastard ", she warned . I give her a deadpanned looked before exiting . 

" Will she be fine ?", the nurse wonder .

That is very disrespectful toward the patient . Since I want to see with my own eyes of how he looked like and behave . But the name sound familiar to me . I can't stop thinking about it . I want to have a healthy relationship with my patient . I opened the door to the rooftop . The breeze hit my face as soon as the door is opened . I spotted a man standing straight with his arms above the metal bar . He had short black hair . He wore the hospital clothing and an IV pole connected to his wrist ." Umm Mr. Mo Xuanyu ", I called . As he heard his name he turned around .

I finally get to see his appearance . At that moment we both had the same look on our face . 

Shock and astonished .

My heart felt heavy and my emotion are going to burst . I cover my hands with my palm and tears flowing down from my cheek . Why did I felt this way when seeing him ? Why did he look so familiar ?

I fall onto the ground with my legs shaking . I wipe away my tears but it wouldn't stop flowing . Then a shadow hovering over me , blocking the sunlight .

" (Y/N) ".

The way he called my name is the same voice that I used to know . He kneel down in front of me and smile . I gasped when seeing his happy looking face . I could see he is holding back his sadness . I hardly move my lips up ." M-Mo . . . Xuanyu ", I sobbed ." Yes that's me ", he grinned . He wrapped his arms around my tiny figure and lean his face into my hair .

" I missed you (Y/N) ", he whispered and tighten his grip . I hugged back and sobbed onto his chest ." Mo Xuanyu . . .", I called out his name again ." Hm ?", he hummed in response .

" . . . I love you ".

Finally my long last feeling had been convey . I don't need to wait anymore and no need to suffer . I don't need to think about you any longer since you are right in front of me . Seems like my wish had been granted .