𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS

2.6K 109 38
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( todoroki and bakugo )

❝ラブ・イズ・イン・ザ・エア..

fun fact #31 ; kourin can play many instruments.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin looked into the mirror as she got ready for school, her brows furrowed as she stared at the prominent marks along her neck. It's not that she didn't like them, it was just she didn't want people to stare at her. When Todoroki and Bakugo left hickeys, it only lasted for two to three days, they didn't suck too hard. But Dabi, he clearly wanted it to last. "Dabi.. the marks you left are still there.."

He shot up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Oh? It looks nice."

"Don't look so pleased with yourself, I have exams." She wriggled out of his arms and walked to her wardrobe, slipping on a thin turtleneck before she put on the rest of her uniform.

"Well, good luck. I know you'll be amazing." He placed a kiss atop her head. Regardless of whether she did well or not, he knew she'd do well, but regardless, he was still going to get her something to celebrate her exams. Something illegal. Something cute. "Think of me when you're bored~"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It felt like it'd been so long since he last talked to her one on one, he missed his best friend a lot. Midoriya reminisced about their time in junior high, and how he practically spent all his time with her and now they rarely spent time together. It saddened him. "Koucchan?" He called out.

Kourin turned her head to face the green haired boy, "Izu," she slowed her pace down to match his. "How've you been? How's your hand?" She grabbed his scarred hand and looked at it closely.

"I'm.. okay."

"Bullshit, you hesitated," she rose an eyebrow. "What's on your mind, green bean? You can tell me anything."

Midoriya looked at their joined hands and sighed, "you'll always be my friend, right? It's just ever since we both gotten into U.A. you've slowly been drifting away from me."

"Oh. I see," a sigh escaped her lips. "Izu, of course it's going to feel like that because we spent practically all of our time together in junior high. There wasn't much going on back then, but now, we have villains and we both have new friends. We're not going to be able to spend as much time together as before, but..." She stopped and placed a hand atop his head, "I'll always be here for you, no matter what. You're my best friend, Izu."

"Koucchan!" He teared up and engulfed her into his arms, sobbing into her shoulder. "I'm sorry!"

Kourin rubbed his back soothingly, "you don't need to be sorry. Just tell me when you feel like this next time, okay?"

"I promise," he nodded.

"Are you ready for the exams?" Kourin asked as the high school came into view.

He grinned. "I am!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 ... )

Much to their surprise, Aizawa had decided to switch their seats for the sole purpose of the exam. He'd planned to switch their seats every day, which everyone found to be quite a hassle. Though some viewed it as an opportunity.

On the first day, the brunette had been seated next to Kirishima and Kaminari with Sero behind her and Mina in front of her. They looked so focus, she found it adorable.

Kourin was the type of person who was naturally smart and merely had to quickly skim over her notes before she understood it. She herself didn't get it because at times, her memory was that of a goldfish.

From the back of the room, the ash blond was pouting as he was hoping to be seated next to her or at least behind her, but to no avail. His crimson hues landed on the black turtleneck that was protruding from her uniform and it made him wonder. Is she cold? Or what?

As soon as exams were finished and the papers were collected, Kaminari leaned over her desk and looked into her eyes. "Koucchan, eat with me? It's long overdue. And you can help me with the next exam after!"

Kourin shrugged, "why not? As long as you're paying."

"Yatta! Let's go!" He grinned, and in the corner of his eye, he saw Kirishima, Sero and Mina approaching them. With haste, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom, eager to have a lunch date with her.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 ... )

Today, she was seated next to Jirou and Yaoyorozu whilst Asui sat in front of her and Uraraka behind her. She felt comfortable with them.

"Good luck today," Kourin said.

I really want to invite her over.. Yaoyorozu sighed and shot her a smile, "thank you. I wish you luck Kou."

If I asked her out to eat, would she accept? She's... not straight right? I'm pretty sure she isn't.. Jirou sweat dropped at her thoughts, "thanks Koucchan, you too."

"Let's do our best to go to camp!" Uraraka shouted enthusiastically whilst Asui nodded in agreement.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

( 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒎𝒔 ... )

On the third day, she sat in front of Bakugo and behind Todoroki whilst Midoriya and Tokoyami sat beside her, the ash blond had finally gotten the seat he wanted, loved his seat. He finished the exam earlier than the last two days, and so he found himself playing with her brown locks. Eventually, instead of playing with her hair, he'd began braiding it. It was actually rather soothing.

Kourin paid no mind to him as she rechecked her answers and once she was sure she was done, she glanced back at him, a content look gracing his face. So cute. It was another twenty minutes until Aizawa called for the papers to be handed up, and by then her hair had been braided into a waterfall braid. "Wow, it looks nice."

"Of course it does. I did it," he said smugly, admiring his work.

"You should braid my hair more often," she hummed and turned back to face him, a tired smile gracing her face. "I kind of want to braid yours.." Her hands brushed past his hair before she turned back to the front. "Man, I just want to sleep."

"We have the practical exam tomorrow, you can sleep after that." Todoroki said, turning back to face her. "You shouldn't stay up studying so late."

"Late night studies actually help me." A yawn escaped her lips. "Alright, I'm out. I'm going to take a nap." Though really, she felt a little lonely at home. Dabi had left a note for her, saying that he'd be gone for awhile, but he'd be back soon.

Todoroki stood up and offered a hand to her. "At least let me drop you off."

"Fuck off, icyh—"

"Don't call me that." His tone turned cold, glaring at the ash blond. He didn't care what he was called, as long as he didn't call him icyhot, that was her nickname for him. Her nickname. For him. Only him.

Another yawn escaped Kourin's lips as she rubbed her eyes, it was cute sight, the class almost aw'd. "If you keep fighting, then I'll have Izu walk me home.. Can you piggy back me..?"

"I'll do it." They said in unison.

"Rock, paper, scissors.." She added, leaning against her desk.

After three rounds, Bakugo was considered the winner so he'd gotten to piggyback Kourin whilst Todoroki carried her bag. The walk to her house was silent, a tense silence and the only thing that could be heard were the light snores of the brunette on his back. "What's your relationship with Kou?"

Todoroki's face remained stoic, not even glancing at at the ash blond. "None of your business."

An irk mark appeared on his head. "You're really getting on my fucking nerves."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...毛髪の編み物❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

SO YE I MADE THEM SWITCH SEATS
DURING THE EXAM BC WHY NOT?!!
where is dabi? what is he getting her?
here's a meme of dad might nd izuwu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
57K 2.4K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
3.2K 127 7
* 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 ೃ ━ ❝ the 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 looks 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 tonight ❞ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 the universe decides to play cup...
39K 917 33
"ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ." "ʏᴏᴜ." 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 - An aggressive, determined, confident and stupidly attractive student in Class 2A at...