Beyhadh - A SidNaaz OS Series.

By yallsuckas

A love that looks beyond the limitations. A love that crosses all limits. A love that loves selflessly. *I fo... More

OS 1.1
OS 1.2
OS 1.3
OS 1.5
OS 2.1
OS 2.2
OS 2.3
OS 3.1
OS 3.2
OS 3.3
OS 3.4
OS 3.5
OS 3.6

OS 1.4

20K 779 50
By yallsuckas

*You guys have my heart ❤️😭*

Almost an hour passed by and Sidharth and Shehnaaz were still comfortably asleep on the bed in the bathroom area but were soon awoken by the music that played loudly throughout the house. 'Shut up and Bounce', Shehnaz recognized the song. 

"Galti se play hogaya kya?" Shehnaz asked innocently.

"Pagal hai kya? Galti se kyun play karenge. Uth. Koyi aya hoga." He said pulling himself out of bed.

"Arey Shilpa Shetty toh nahi. Unhi ka gaana hai yeh." She told him.

"Haan." Sidharth mumbled as he made his face towards to sink to wash off all the lipstick marks his Gadhi left on his face. Shehnaz let out a loud chuckle looking at him as she walked out and into the bedroom to grab her mic and put away her things, Sidharth followed her shortly after.

They could see Shilpa Shetty outside in the garden area grooving to the music along with Paras and Mahira. They met her with a warm hug. After having a fun yoga session with her in the garden area, where Sidharth very adorably thanked Shilpa for making his Sana his partner for the couple's yoga, they moved into the living area for another activity.

Shilpa Shetty spoke about her personal connection with Bigg Boss. She was the winner of the Celebrity Big Brother 5, the British version of Bigg Boss and later on when she returned to India, she hosted the second season of the show.

"Yeh mic pehen ke mere bohot saari yaadein taaza hogayi. Bigg Boss aur mera ek 12 years ka connect hai and I'm very nostalgic right now. This show has the ability to make someone famous overnight. And maine bohot saari seasons dekhi hai lekin itna entertaining lot kabhi nahi dekha hai so a big round of applause to all of you. There were so many moments that I still remember as a contest, both good and bad. So today, I want you guys to tell me what were some of your worst and some of your best moments in the house."

The housemates went on about their journies one after the other, it was Shehnaz's turn to talk about her moments in the house.

"Meri bohot saari best memory hai. Kyunki mujhe iss ghar mein attention bohot mili hai. Aur maine jo kabhi dekha nahi tha, mujhe vo sabh milgaya iss ghar mein.  Matlab pura mere jo dreams the A to Z iss ghar mein poore ho chuke hai. Mere mummy hai na? Woh kehthi thi ki, kya naam hai? Jo yeh tu bolthi reheti hai na ki tu ek choti model hai, dekhna tu itni sundhar hai ki ek din Salman Khan ke saath khadi hogi. Aur who sach mein hogaya." Shenaz sweetly answered.

"So sweet. Aur worst?" Shilpa questioned.

"Worst memory hmm..?" She thought out loud.

"Worst na jab mei pehli baar nominate hui thi na? Tab mujhe laga tha ki mera safar yahi tak hai. Mujhe laga tha ki Sana tu sab bade celebrity ke saath nominate hui hai, ab to tujhe jaana hi hai. Par na? Mera safar khatam nahi hua. Mai safe hogayi." She answered with the sweetest smile on her face. That was Shehnaz. There was not a negative bone in her body and she thrived on love and positivity. She turned negativity into her positive energy and God knows Sidharth Shukla needed that kind of energy in his life.

"Sid?" Shilpa Shetty asked continuing the process. 

"Meri best memory.. ah when I was in the secret room and maine dekha tha ki ye.." he rested his hand softly onto Shehnaz's thigh, "Shehnaz was finding it difficult to be here mere bina. It was nice to know ki maine aisa ek connection banaya." His hand constantly ran across his face, rubbing his chin as he spoke about the moment that warmed his heart. Sidharth wasn't the one to ever speak about the state of his heartor anything emotional, sakht launda Sidharth Shukla just admitted that the best memory that he would take back with him was with his Sana. 

"Aur worst..? Jo yaha.. I understand ki yeh ek game hai par jo betrayals huye hai aur haan, there have been a few toh phir..." He finished off his answer.

"Sabse zyada aapko kisne betray kiya tha? Sabse zyada kiska laga aapko?" Shilpa pushed on.

"Ab mera naam math lena. Asim bhi hai." Sana said playfully. 

"Sabse zyada I felt cheated and betrayed, Asim."

"Chalo theek hai kabhi toh hitlist se toh bahar ayi." Shehnaz said.

It was almost like they needed constant assurance that in that jung of a house, they never lost themselves and most of all, never lost each other because of the situations they were thrown into. But as Sidharth always said, "Sana ka chod dijiye. Uskeliye mere alag feelings hai toh usko jo karna hai kare but she's different." They never let their personal fights dictate the answers during these heated sessions. It was like living their personal lives in a broadly telecasted professional setting and they were fighting all the odds to keep it alive. 

"I want to ask you ki, you know jab aap logon se milte hai aur ek rishta banta hai aur jab time aata hai ki aap apne apne raste jaayenge we always part with a parting gift. So I want ki aap apke favorite bandhe ko choose karein or ek koi gift unko dein toh aap kya doge? Aur kisko doge? Jaa ke lekeayiye." Shilpa instructed the housemates.

Both Sidharth and Shehnaz walked out empty-handed which made everyone curious.

When it was Sidharth's turn, Shilpa asked him, "Sidharth, jo aye hain khali haath?"

"Mai yeh Shehnaz ko deta hoon. Jiski bohot saare baaton mein ayi hain." He said leaving everyone confused. His eyes had a happy twinkle in them as they met her confused pair.

"Toh mai isko apna grey shorts de raha hoon!" He said in a calm tone,  pulling the shorts out of the pocket in his hoodie, his calmness contradicted the howls of laughter that erupted in the house. No matter how many fights the housemates had with each other, no one could deny the sheer adorableness of the pair. Shehnaz physically lifted off the couch laughing and falling into Arti.

"YEH KYA HAIN?" Shilpa questioned absolutely bewildered. 

"Yeh grey shorts maine bohot pehena hua hai yaha pe aur log iski bohot baat karte hai toh mai yeh shorts isko dena chahta hoon." He answered with the sweetest smile and the faintest blush on his face. This was such an out of character move for him and it drove the entire house mad with laughter.

"Yeh joh daag laga hai woh bhi isi ne lagayi hai aur wohi doyegi aur pehenegi." Paras butted in, making them laugh more.

"Acha toh aaj mai bacch gayi toh mai yeh shorts dalke sooungi." She said

She hugged the shorts close to her and Sidharth held her close and they posed together for the polaroid picture with the happiest smiles on their faces.

 "Isko mai lipstick gift karungi apni" She stated and pulled out the half-used lipstick.

"Kisko?" Shilpa questioned.

"Isko." She pointed.

Shilpa's eyes shrunk into slits as she said in a sultry tone with a subtle naughtiness, "Aaah, Shukla sahab ko?" 

"Sidharth ji ko." Shehnaz said in the same tone, playing along and raising her eyebrows slightly to add effect. Sidharth's eyes never left his Gadhi as she spoke with a sensual innocence in her voice.

"Ohoo.." Shilpa said, adding herself to the list of shippers they had and were completely unaware of. 

"Agar mai chalijaati hoon aur kuch bhi haina? Toh raat ko..."

"Toh woh khud lagayenge?" Shilpa interrupted.

"Nahii, toh isko raat ko lagake... yaha pe aise aise karke" She rubbed her fingers on her lips and them on her cheeks, just like how she usually rubbed the lipstick off of her own lips and rubbed them onto his. She wheezed with laughter as Sidharth looked at her, completely baffled with how she openly displayed her ideas.

"Aur toh na mai jab bhi teri yaad ayegi toh kisi aur ko lagake unse le loonga." He joked around, he never learns. He completely disregarded his Gadhi's possessiveness and he would definitly pay later on for this one comment. Shehnaz toh apne Kullu ka juloos nikhalne mein mahil hai.

"Nahi suno suno!" Shehnaz said, leaving his previous statement unheard. "Mai chahthi hoon ki yeh hamesha isko meri yaad dhilade." Shehnaz continued on, holding onto his hand and completely leaning into him as they both held the lipstick, posing for the polaroid.

"Arey yaar, bohot hi pyaari rishta hai aapki." Shilpa said while clicking the picture. 

"Aur aur aur, agar aaj Shehnaz gayi, khuda na khaasta, toh yeh lipstick aap kiske lips pe chadega?" Shilpa asked him.

"Haan haan haan. Nahi, yeh bahar jaake." He said, his eyes continuously fluttered towards the polaroid in his hand of him and Shehnaz. 

"Nahi nahi ghar mein?" Shilpa asked again.

"Nahi ghar mein sambhal loonga main. Rehene doonga. Utna respect." He said grabbing her forearm. Shehnaz kept her eyes trained on the picture, she seemed distracted by it and looked like she paid absolutely no attention to the conversation that was going on. 

"Respect." He repeated, with a soft hit on her shoulder, breaking her attention.

She looked up and looked straight at him with a confident smirk, "Matlab bahar jaake disrespect?" 

And there it was, nikalgayi Shukla saab ki juloos. The entire house erupted in laughter again. 

"Nah...nahi.. nahi. Bahar jaake use." Sidharth said pointing to the lipstick. His face had a smile on his face yet the fumbling of his words screamed the nervousness he had. Abhi kaand kiya hai toh bugath na bhi padega.

"Haan. Use and Throw!" She screamed at him. 

"Ek hi hai poore India mein." Rashmi stated a fact. Shilpa doubled over in laughter at their little Nok-Jhok.

They were so bizarre, while the others gifted each other expensive perfumes and bracelets and dresses and other things, these two gave each other used shorts and a lipstick. They were bizarre, so unusual, so comfortable and so hautely confused within themselves. They understood each other in a way no one else did. This was their way of showing love, letting each other in, in such ways.

****

Sidharth could not take his eyes off of the picture the entire day. More because of how he looked than how Shehnaz looked. He knew and believed that his Moti looked beautiful all the time but his brain couldn't process the happiness that Sidharth Shukla's face held in the picture. He studied his own body language, the way his eyes shined, the way Sana leaned into him and the way they held the small lipstick with all four of their hands. He seemed like a stranger to himself, because he heard many people say that Shehnaz brought out a different side to him, but only witnessed it today as he looked at the whole new Sidharth Shukla in the picture. The proximity scared him. He was still unclear about the exact equation he shared with her but what was completely clear was that the bond they shared and what they were could never be named, he had never shared a bond like this with anyone and this attachment scared him senseless. 

A little while later, Sidharth found himself sitting on the couch in the garden area, his long legs spread out onto the table and Shehnaz's head rested in his lap facing him. Her big eyes looked at Sidharth while his eyes were on the polaroid, yet again.

"Tu itna confident kyun hai ki mai nahi jaaungi?" She asked him softly.

"Kyunki mujhe aisa lagtha hai." He said nonchalantly.

"Kyun? Aisa kyun lagtha hai thuje?" She repeated.

"Ab mujhe lagtha hai. Kyun lagtha hai ka kya matlab hai?" He asked her.

"Lagtha hai? Lekin tu hi bolta haina ki lagne pe duniya nahi chalti hai?" Shehnaz counter questioned

"Nahi chalthi. Bilkul nahi chaltha hai. Lekin mujhe lagtha hai to bas."

"Acha yaar." 

The duo found themselves confined in silence, both of them deep in thoughts. Shehnaz grabbed his hand that rested on the backrest of the couch and rested it onto her face and tangled her fingers with his, Sidharth's palm cupped her face automatically. 

"Par mai iss Shehnaz ko nahi pehchaan sakta." He said as she pulled his palm to her lips, pressing a long kiss to it, breaking eye contact and closing her eyes softly.

"Kyun?"

"I can't relate to her." He said simply.

"Haan mera camera look bohoti different hai."

"Woh nahi. Makeup se. I cant relate to it." He said.

"Yeh achi nahi hai?" She asked him, looking at the picture.

"I just don't relate to her." He repeated like a broken record.

"Kyun?"

"Just because I'm used to seeing a different face."

"Haan woh artist wala look aajata hai na? Mai camera pe bohot alag dikhti hoon." She told him

"Hmmm."

Sidharth started humming to the tunes of 'Shut up and bounce' and Shehnaz had her eyes locked on his freshly shaven face, his long hair was styled back in a messy fashion, unable to stop herself, she extends her hand up to his face, cupping it lovingly into her palm and blew a soft kiss up to him. His hand came and rested right under her arm on her side. Shehnaz felt an upsurging wave of love towards him, she slid her palm down from his face and slightly into his hoodie, onto his neck, Sidharth gulped slightly at the touch and his humming halted instantly, her sweet little nicknames for him resumed, "Goluuu" she said, feigning her baby voice. 

"Goluuu" She repeated in the same voice, this time with cute aggression, slamming his head onto the mirror behind slightly. His eyes met her in the slightest disbelief, almost unnoticable.

"Andhar chalte hai na baby, yaha pe bohot garmi hai nayi?" He asked her. She never gave him a reply and kept her steady gaze on him.

"Nahi? Andhar nahi jaate? Galat baat hai? Hurt ho jaayegi?" He asked her aimlessly. 

"Tu ne kya bola tha vahape? Kya bakwaas mara tha tu ne?" She said completely changing the topic.

"Kabhi? Subhe mein?" He questioned her, confused.

"Tune bola tha, bahar jaake kya? Shilpa Shetty ke samne" She said.

"Kabhi? Lipstick ke baare mein?" He asked, getting a hint.

"Haan. Ki jabi mein lipstick lagaonga bahar jaake?" 

"Haan han, ki mein lipstick jaake jabhi use karunga kisi aur ke hoton pe lagaunga?" He asked with a chuckle, teasing her.

"Kyun tune bola yeh? Kisi aur pe lagayega?" She asked him innocently.

"Abbey yaar! Lipstick gayi na wapas tere paas?" He said trying to change the subject.

"Pehele tu bata, tune aise bola kyun?" She pushed on. 

"Oh fuck man." He sighed. He knew there was no way out now.

"Bata tune aisa bola kyun?" She asked again.

"Tune aisa bola kyun?" He repeated after her questioningly.

"Tu kisi aur ko lagayega?" She asked him again, testing him.

"Arre meri maa. Mazak kiya tha, mazak chal raha tha." He justified himself.

"Tera na mooh todh dungi." She warned him, he looked down at her and a chuckle left his lips. 

"Sachi bol rahi hoon. Tu janta nahi mereko. Mai bohot kutti hoon inn cheejo mein." She told him, threateningly.

"Haan bilkul nahi jaanta hoon mai." He said sarcastically. Their possessiveness towards each other was no secret and who knew better than each other.

"Aisa soch bhi mat lena." She warned him, pushing his hand away and turning over to lay on her back. 

"haan" his soft voice came.

Who knew? The big, loud, huge man, whose neck veins popped in anger would become a soft, scared baby when it came to his Moti, he said many times that he was scared of hurting her but he also knew that if it came down it and she had to give it back to him, slightly like how she just did, he knew that no one could handle the task and him better than she could.

There were a few hours left till the shooting for Weekend-Ka-Vaar began and what awaited the evening; the elimination, the fear that his Gadhi would get eliminated, the feelings that would ensue and the things that would take place, they never knew.

'jo tum na ho to hum bhi hum nahi'

*******
This is one of the last few parts of this OS Series and maybe I'll start a new one. I stuck to the scenes as they were thus far but the next part will be completely fictional. I have no idea how it'll be since they're completely my thoughts but I've them for weeks now, ever since this one episode was out and I need to pour it out somewhere, what place better than this? This seems like a slight filler but that's all for now. Lots of love to you guys, the love you've been showing tonthis ff is honestly so overwhelming. Thank you so much you guys <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 482 67
*ON A HIGH DEMAND* *SIDNAAZ VERSION* **REGULAR UPDATES** This journey is all about a boy (SIDHARTH MALHOTRA) and a girl (SHEHNAAZ) who are madly in l...
1M 91.9K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞
34.5K 2.4K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
62K 5.8K 27
Cover Credit: @SujzWriter A story of two strangers, who went from being casual acquaintances to Soulmates, featuring Sid and His Naaz