𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI

3.9K 150 78
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( all about dabi )

❝彼は海賊だった..

fun fact #29 ; dabi would consider
settling down for her. only if they
were married.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

They'd woken up nearly an hour ago, but they were both still in bed and still in each others arms. Dabi could feel her erratic heartbeat beating against his chest and he felt flattered that she felt that way about him. He ran his fingers through her hair and his hand landed on her lower back. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"Look.." It really pained him to say this. "Last night, if you don't want it, the kiss, to mean anything. It doesn't have to mean anything. I don't want to ruin our friendship." For now. He was a patient man.

She wanted to say yes. She didn't want it to mean anything. She already had two guys that loved her and adding another to the mix made her heart and her head hurt, but it did mean something. She wouldn't just ask anyone to live her for the time being. She did like him and she felt fireworks when he kissed her. Just like the fireworks she felt whenever she kissed Todoroki or Bakugo. "It did mean something."

"We can take it slow," he said. "As slow as you want."

"Dabi, I already have two people vying for my affection," she mumbled out, moving her head from his chest to look into his turquoise hues.

A pang of jealousy ran through him, but his face remained calm. "And I'm the third one then. I don't mind competing for your love, your attention... you." He brushed his thumb over her bottom lip.

"I don't like people competing for me.. I don't like seeing those I care about hurt." She furrowed her brows.

"Aw, you care about me?"

"Dabi."

A sigh escaped his lips. "Doll, what ever the outcome may be, I promise I won't get hurt." He reassured her, smiling softly. Because in the end, you'll be mine.

"Okay, I don't want to see you get hurt. I'm your saviour after all." Her lips curved up into a smile as she traced over the small metal pieces on his faces. "Are these staplers or.. what?"

"I'm afraid that's a secret, doll." He said, leaning into her touch. "C'mon. I'll make you brunch."

"You cook?" Kourin tilted her head to the sight.

"Did you assume I couldn't?"

"No!"

"You totally did.."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

A pleasurable moan escaped her lips as she shoved the nutella crepe into her mouth. "It's so good! It might even beat Chisa's food.. Cook for me all the time?"

"Of course, doll," he rested his face on the palm of his hand as he watched her eat his crepe, an innocently cute expression adorning her features. If he was with her, like this, all the time, maybe he could stop killing people. He didn't even think about incinerating anyone when he was with her. Maybe she'd understand. "I'm glad you like it. Any plans for today?"

"Are you free?" She asked, shoving another piece of the crepe into her mouth.

"Me?" He seemed shocked that she'd want to spend time with him outside the house, but it was a good shock. "For you doll? I'm available three hundred and sixty five days a year, and on leap years, three hundred and sixty six days. What do you want to do?"

He was smooth. Very smooth. Smoother than Bakugo and Todoroki. "I haven't been to the mall in awhile. I need to buy some new clothes and I actually have money, what'd you say?"

Dabi gazed at her in adoration. "You're stubborn. I said I'm up for anything. If it's with you."

Kourin snorted with laughter and shoved her hand at his face. "Stop with those lines! They're so cheesy and smooth! You just spit them out so naturally. I'd say you've had a few lady friends."

You'd think he had. But he really hadn't. He was waiting for her. He only wanted her. "They only come out naturally around you." That was the truth. "You're the only lady friend I need," he purred and began leaving soft kisses all over her hand.

"Geez.."

"Wait, last night, when I kissed you.. I felt something in your mouth." The way he phrased it made her flush. "Felt metal... Open your mouth for me, doll." He inched closer to her and placed his hand underneath her chin. She slowly opened her mouth and he peered inside, his eyes twinkling in mischief. "A piercing?!"

"Well, Kinto beat me really horribly when I was eleven and Chisa felt bad for me, and I wanted a piercing... so she let me get one." Kourin explained and tucked her hair behind her ears. "She let me get these the year after I met them, as a sort of anniversary present. No one sees them because of my hair and I guess I like it that way. It draws too much attention."

"Makes you look like a rebel. It's kind of hot," he mused, placing a lingering kiss on her cheek. "Now, go get dressed."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin changed into a navy cropped halter top and slipped on her black high waisted jeans along with her chain belt and comfortable black fila sneakers. Her clothes matched his. Her dual coloured hues landed on the necklace by sink before she slipped it on. "Dabi, should I tie my hair?"

"Show me your outfit first."

"Do you like it?" She stepped out of the bathroom, doing a little twirl for him. "So, should I tie my hair?"

She... looks like me. Our outfits match. His lips curved up into a smile. "Let me tie it for you." He patted the chair and began tying up her hair. "Your outfit looks a lot like mine, is that just a coincidence?"

"You'll never know."

"And, shouldn't you bring a jacket?"

"You sound like a mum."

"So, a jacket? Okay, done."

Kourin turned to face him, her face stoic and calm. "I don't need a jacket. I have you to keep me warm. Let's go already."

"And I'm the one with the lines?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Dabi hated crowds, he got through them and bared it, but he hated it. He stayed close to her and kept his eyes down. He was only at the mall for her. Kourin looked at the tense male beside her and laced their fingers together. "Hey, I'm right here." Her voice was soft, but reassuring. "I haven't been to the mall in awhile, because of, you know, my situation. It's my first time in years. All the clothes I have, Chisa bought them. So this time, I want to choose. And you can help me."

"Yeah." A soft hum escaped his lips, tightening his grip around her hand.

She'd ended up buying lots of clothes, alike to the ones she already had, but she'd also bought clothes similar to the ones Todoroki, Dabi and Bakugo wore. He began to enjoy himself, not the shopping exactly, but her company. He'd gotten to know her so much over the past two weeks, more information than he could've ever asked for. More information he got from trailing her. And his wish of getting close to her had finally come true after all these years. He'd finally kissed her. Finally gotten to know her. She could finally love him like he'd always loved her.

Kourin saw a swimsuit shop and hesitantly pulled him into the shop. She'd never owned a bikini, whenever she went swimming she'd always have a scuba diving suit but that'd outgrown her two years ago, which meant she had to buy something else to swim in. "I've never owned a bikini before."

"Really? But.. you're so.. well... beautiful." He rubbed the back of his neck and just from observing her mannerisms, he knew that she was self conscious. "You'll look beautiful. You look beautiful in anything and, we're scar buds, right?" He placed a hand atop her head. "I'll pick some stuff for you, stay there."

"C'mon out, let me see you." Dabi leaned back into the seat in front of the dressing rooms. "I of all people will never judge you, I even made sure to find ones that were all black."

"Is that even English?" A soft chuckle came from behind the curtain of the dressing rooms. "Fine, okay.. I like the little shawl..?" Stepping out, she sported the black two piece that accentuated her curves, her breasts and her ass. "It's kind of exposing, isn't it? I mean, I don't mind showing my midriff, but.. what do you think..?"

He was stunned, speechless. He understood why she was self conscious, her body was littered with scars but she looked good. Better than good. The scars came from a bad place, but, it suited her. "You're perfect.."

"Dabi.."

"I'm serious."

"Don't k—"

"I'm serious, okay? If you're not buying them, I am."

"Okay, okay! I'll buy them. Don't waste your money on me."

"It's never wasting when it comes to you~"

"... No."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Now that we've gotten clothes for me, let me shop for you." Kourin dragged him to the men's store and began picking out clothes she thought would suit him. No light colours, all dark and nothing too exposing, he loved everything she chose. "Let me buy it."

"I don't want you to waste your money.." Dabi mumbled.

Her eyebrow rose at his words. "Oh? But, it's never wasting when it comes to you."  Repeating his words back to him, she paid the man at the counter before she led him out of the store.

He narrowed his eyes and pointed at her accusingly. "Those words are mine."

"What's mine is yours, right?"

"What's mine is yours."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Is that... is that my sugar baby?!" Kira squealed as she tackled the brunette, knocking her to the ground and causing her to let go of Dabi's hand. "You look like you've been shopping... a lot. I'll be sure to send my baby more money," she noted, laying atop her body.

"Kira..."

"Yes, baby? Wait, oh my god! Why haven't I noticed your piercings?!" Another excited squeal escaped her lips. "You look so punk rock! So hot!"

"Kira.."

Her pink hair tickled the brunette's cheek as she leaned in to get a closer look. "Wow, these really suit you. I am ashamed I've never noticed, such shame!"

Dabi's turquoise hues glared down at the woman atop his Kourin. What the fuck is she doing? And who the fuck is she? Why the fuck is she on top of her? Why isn't she moving? He was slowly losing his chill.

Kira giggled and began playing with her piercings, "you're so cute, Kou."

"Uh, you do know we're at the mall... on the ground... obstructing people's way, right?" Kourin told her, narrowing her eyes. "Everyone's staring.. Remind me, who's the adult here again?"

"You know I could care less about that shit." Her grey hues looked into her heterochromatic ones. "I'll get off you, if you give me a kiss." She puckered her lips, expecting a kiss. Shaking her head, she placed a kiss on the pink haired woman's cheek before she was pulled up. "That'll have to do. For now. I miss you, y'know." Seeing the look on the brunette's face made her smile sheepishly. "Sorry, I couldn't resist."

"I know you couldn't."

"Anyways, I've been busy with work as well, so I haven't had the chance to get in contact with you..." Her mouth gaped opened at the sight of the dark haired male. "And who's this? He's kinda hot, where'd you pick him up?"

Rolling her eyes, she placed a hand on her hip. "I saved him, he's a friend." Maybe more.

"Dabi." Said he.

"Kira Hatsusami, you can give me a call sometime, handsome." she winked.

His face remained blank, barely uttering a word nor a sound before he turned to the brunette. "Can we go?"

Knowing she probably wouldn't get anything from the scarred male, she turned to the brunette. "Come with me for a bit, just like old times. I might even sneak in a few kisses here and the—" Before she could finish her sentence, Dabi had dragged the brunette to the bathroom. "Oh well, I'll call you!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Dabi, what are you d—"

Closing the stall door behind him, he pressed his lips to hers in a sloppily messy kiss. His kiss was desperate, wanting and it was full of jealousy and dominance. Seeing her like that, under another person, even a woman, made his heart wrench. His tongue slipped between her lips and touched the metal of her tongue. When he heard her muffled moans, it was melodious.

Kourin was going crazy from how good it felt. Her arms slithered around his neck and she pulled him closer, pressing his bodies against hers. This was wrong but it felt so right.

He parted from her and planted his lips onto her neck, his fingers wandered to her jeans and a low growl came from his throat. "Wearing such tight pants.. what a nuisance.." He unbuttoned her jeans and roughly pulled them down, exposing her basic black panties.

"D— Dabi... we shouldn't be doing this, we're in public." She mumbled, moving a hand to his chest. "Maybe we should g—"

"Let me make you cum," he said, brushing his fingers past her already wet panties. "You're already soaking, doll.. And it's all because of me.." A soft chuckle escaped his lips. "You're perfection." He began nibbling and biting on her exposed neck, making sure his marks would last and when another moan escaped her lips, he knew he'd gotten her. His fingers slipped past her panties, easily sliding into her core.

"I'd be so embarrassed if you tackled me down like that!"

"Tell me about it."

Kourin's eyes snapped open when she heard the voices, placing a hand over her mouth. She forced Dabi to look into her eyes and sense the urgency, but he merely took the opportunity to tease her. He pressed his cheeks to her, his voice soft and quiet. "Keep your voice down, or, we'll get caught." He started off slow, moving his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy. "I'll help you keep quiet." And he did just that, by crashing his lips onto hers in a passionately, lustful kiss.

"Hey.. do you hear something..?"

"Uh, peeing? We're in the toilet?"

"No, it's like sloshing... like a slushy.."

Due to their comment, his fingers were moving in and out of her extremely slowly, making the brunette wince quietly. Moving from her lips, he began trailing kisses down to her neck to her collarbone and finally to her breasts. He pulled up her halter top and bra just enough for him to see her erect pink nubs. He enclosed his mouth around her nipples and began sucking.

"D— Dabi..." She whispered, clenching her teeth.

"Okay, let's get out of here."

"I swear.. I heard something."

"Let's go already! Slow ass."

Once he was sure they'd left he aded a third finger and began rapidly thrusting his fingers in and out of her, Dabi could feel his fingers and his hand getting drenched, the lewd sounds of her soaked pussy filled the room. "Baby doll, cum for me.."

"I— I'm.." A loud moan escaped her lips as she arched her back, cumming on his fingers.

Dabi pulled his fingers out and began licking his hand clean, savouring her juices which strangely tasted like cherries. His turquoise hues raked over her dishevelled figure, his eyes landed on her thigh where her juices were still dripping down. He'd make sure to take care of her at home. "Damn, you're hot..."

A shaky breath appeared escaped her lips as she shimmied on her panties and her jeans, shooting the male a playful glare. "This was too risky."

"Oh please, you loved it." And so did he. "C'mon, let's go home."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Dabi's plans were to cook for her, to feed her, to relax. But, seeing her like that, in such a state, in a public bathroom no less, cumming for him on his fingers.. He couldn't control himself. The second they arrived home, he dropped their bags to the floor and threw her over his shoulder, marching to the bedroom. He practically threw her onto the bed.

"Hey! What's up with yo— hey! Again?"

He tugged her pants off and practically ripped her panties off, forcing her legs apart before he dove in, latching his mouth around the pink core that was clit. Dabi felt her squirm and his left hand wrapped around her thigh, keeping her in place. She tastes even better than I ever imagined... Whilst his mouth was working on her clit, his fingers slid into her soaking pussy. He moved his fingers in and out of her, gently sucking and massaging his tongue over her nub. With every thrust, she felt the muscles in her stomach clench and unclench.

Kourin's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she bucked her hips upwards, wanting to climax. "Dabi," she moaned out, tangling her fingers into his hair. "It feels so... so.. good.."

Stopping for a moment, just to lick his lips, he smiled devilishly before he began licking once more. His tongue flicked back and forth, up and down, making her breath hitch in her throat and her hips shake violently. He anchored her legs apart with his elbows as he started sucking.

"I'm going to cum..." She trailed off, a pleasurable scream escaping her lips as she felt the release of an orgasm, but that didn't stop him. The brunette tried to squirm out of his grip, but to no avail, he just kept on going, even after she'd cummed. "D— Da— Dabi, s— stop... I'm s— sensitive.." She whimpered out, feeling her body twitch. Her legs closed around his head and she tightened them against his ears. She watched him hold his ground, unmoved from his eating and forcing her to her orgasm. And thanks to him she came again, and again and again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...彼女は彼の宝物だった❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

lowkey yandere?????? lime here.
i really like dabi and kou they're
cute. even if it is illegal. soz <33
is dabi gon take her v tho???????
i hope you guys like reading this as
much as i enjoy writing it. sum bits
r kinda cringe but wat chu gon do?
OKAY IM TRYING TO GET HELP HOW
DO YOU WRITE TRYING TO EAT PUSS
HUH? I FEEL LIKE IM FAILING AT IT
NEXT CHAPTER IS ALSO LIMEY, K?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 194 14
"𝙊𝙄 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃" "I hope you know its not levitation" || started Nov 17th 2023 || #1 insertreader
177K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
7.3K 71 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
18K 1K 32
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘴." "𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢...