Sucked Into The Manga (Book o...

By HerLovelySanity

(BOOK TWO HAS BEEN RELEASED)https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked ... More

Getting sucked in, Literally
The black book thief
Tears, tea cups and female kisses
Beating you to the punch
Quitting the Host Club!
Kidnapped than blackmailed by twin devils!
the twins act up... again
Pianos and the Tropical beach trip
lets play miss tough
Cross dressers and The Koyuki sickness
The scary letters
Yuu, you are busted!
Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter
Koyuki in wonderland!
Forgiving and Punishing Koyuki!
The day without the host club!
Happy birthday Raingi, just don't touch any mangas!
Not kyoya's; Don't touch the Takashi's
Without Koyuki
Dreams anyone?
Guess who's back!
Their Talk
Planning from the future Mrs.Ootori
Now entering French Chocolate Pastry! (It needs more spice)
Lady French Pastry Toenail
Needs more chocolate
Could this be the end? Part 1
could this be the end? Part 2
Farewell Ouran, hello, who??
Message from Author-chan(PLEASE READ)
Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

Daddy! Mama!

21.5K 646 289
By HerLovelySanity

I got up early so I could make sure Raingi had gotten ready for school. I was a bit grumpy, but since Raingi  was a middle schooler, she was going to a private Ouran school and not my school, I had to make sure she could go.  I had called last night so she was all set to go. Raingi made me cut her long blue hair, so it was about to her chin. She didn't want long hair anymore, she said it hurt her head. I grumbled that she shouldn't have put the stupid wig on in the real world in the first place. That got her mad at me. She complained that I'm to grumpy when i get up early.

"Why don't you go get ready for your school Sama!" She snapped.

 Oh shoot, I have to get ready! I have my first day of being a worker for the host club today. Let see, today is their tropical wear, so Ill pack a bag with the right things. Oh thats another thing, this house was full of different foods and outfits for my sister and I. How creepy is that? 

Anyways, I stuffed a few things into a bag. A dress, a pair of sandals, and some accessories. Once that was all done, I went to get dressed for today. I settled with a green dressy shirt, with black pants and a pair of black heels. I had more normal glasses on my face, and my hair was tied back to the side. I grabbed my phone, laptop and Ipad. I can't forget Kyoya's black book! I grabbed that, and stuffed it in my bag as well. Yep, I think I should be good. I called for a car to come and take my sister and i to our schools. 

Hmm, maybe i should start walking to school. The ride for me was only five minutes. So it would be about a 8 to 10 minute walk for me. Yeah, thats what Ill do. Ill start walking to school every morning much better. When I stepped into school, lots of people said hi to me. I gave a slight nod to show I heard them. A few boys tried to stop me, but since I was in a sour mood, I just kept walking.

I quickly checked into the host room. The boys were sitting there, chatting before their classes. Honey saw me and gave me a big smile, while running over to me. He leaped up in the air, and I caught him. Honey was just to cute. He really was.

"Morning Koy-Chan." 

"Morning sweetie." My voice was still rough. I tried to smile at him, but it just wasn't happening. Kyoya pushed back his glasses and gave a smirk.

"Someone isn't a morning person." He teased. I set Honey down.

"Nether are you Kyoya." I retorted. He just shrugged and went back to something on his computer.

"Woah Koyuki! How did you know we were going to have a tropical theme?" Honey wondered from behind me. I turned to see him going through my bag. Oh come on Honey!

"Honey, you don't go snooping through peoples bags." I scolded. Honey pouted and climb on Mori's back.  Everyone was waiting for an answer. Lie, lie, lie. Oh-

"I called her and left a voice mail. I'm sure she got it, right Koyuki?" Either i'm bad at checking my phone, or Kyoya just lied for me. I nodded. Everyone thought about it some more, than went back to mini conversations. I just pulled out my laptop and began typing away. I worked on a story that I was creating the day before I got sucked into this manga.

The first bell rung, so that meant we had to get to class. Since i was in all of Kyoya's I just followed him around. I wasn't so grumpy anymore. Writing really calms my nerves. 

~Later today~

It was time for us to go to the host room. We all helped decorate it into the tropical theme. We than all went off to change. I put my dress on first. It was short in the front, but long in the back. It was very tropical looking though. It had a gold belt, with a gold-ish looking liner on the v. I slipped my feet into some gold sandals, and put an ankle bracelet on my left leg. Next I added a gold flower necklace, two tropical gold bracelets, a pair of gold and red diamond parrot earrings, a gold and black flower ring, my glasses, I tied my hair in a bun, than added some black flowers in the bun, so the side of my head had a bunch of flower.Than to top it all off, I sprayed myself with this really amazing smelling tropical perfume. Just to let everyone know, the reason I'm wearing so much gold is because in the episode i watched for this day, everyone was loaded with gold.   

I walked out of the changing room, and all the boys were pretty much half naked. Well, except Tamaki, he had this dress thing on. Made him look sort of like a royal person. I really wish my hair was down, because I could feel the back of my neck starting to heat up. I quickly pulled out a random object and hid my face. 

"Are you still reading my black book Ms. Takashi?" Kyoya's voice was right by my ear. I realized the random thing I pulled out, was Kyoya's book. Oops, didn't mean to grab that. I pulled the book away from my face, and gave him a smirk. He should really smile like he did yesterday. Makes him even more attractive. Oh Koyuki, what are you saying? Don't find Kyoya attractive, your suppose to be teasing him! Shoot, I might have a thing for kyoya.

"Yes, I still am reading it." He reached onto a table near me, and grabbed my black book.

"Well than I guess I'm still reading this than. You know, you have wonderful writing skills." Yep that did it. The heat moved from my neck, to my cheeks. 

"Aw, my daughter is blushing! Kyoya, you made her blush!" Tamaki gushed. I gave Tamaki the stink eye, and he went over to his emo corner and started tracing circles on the ground. I dropped Kyoya's book, snatched mine back, and hurried over to Honey who was playing with his lay. He smiled at me, and waved. I waved back.

"Places my beautiful people! Time for the host club to start!" Tamaki clapped. He sat in his throne, while we stood behind him. Hikaru was to his left, Honey was on Tamaki's right. Kyoya and I wear right behind him. Kaoru stood next to me, and Mori stood behind Honey. The door in front of us slowly open to reveal Haruhi. She was a bit confused on her surroundings.

"Welcome." We all greeted. Haruhi's expression soon turned from confused, to annoyed. Heh, Haruhi doesn't like our tropical theme. Well I like it. I don't like wearing this so revealing dress, but it beats being in dressy clothes too. The twins were the first to point out Haruhi's lateness. Haruhi just ignored them, and looked at her calendar. Oh this is the part where she's confused about the whole seasons thing. Tamaki started ranting on and on about who knows what, Mori and Honey went off to play, Kyoya and the twins actually listened to Tamaki. Haruhi just stared at everything while I began writing things down involving the club. Like new scheme ideas, even thought that was Tamaki's thing. 

Haruhi scoffed at something Tamaki said. Kyoya went to open his mouth but i beat him to it. Not even looking up from my book I asked Haruhi,

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club Haruhi, be careful what you say," Kyoya finished my sentence for me.

"You owe us 8 million yen remember." He winked at me, than went back to looking at Haruhi. Haruhi froze from the memory of the vase breaking. I couldn't help but smirk. Tamaki waved his fan around and began talking more on the seasons and more gentle man bull crap. My eyes wandered from Kyoya, to Honey and Mori. Honey was on Mori shoulders, while Mori ran around. Honey was just giggling his blonde little head off. Aw, they are just so cute together. Kyoya came over and sat at the table by me.

"So how is your first day of working for the host club?"

"Eh, its okay. You know, your less scary when you smile." I blurted out. Kyoya laughed at me. Like, he actually laughed! It was a real hardy laugh.

"Yes I suppose I do look 'less scary'. How about you, my female twin. Do you look less scary when you smile. I know when you let out little giggles and blush, you aren't so, 'scary'." Kyoya stated. He gave me a smile while fixing hiss glasses. The heat rose onto my neck again. I put my face down for a moment to relax myself than went back to watching Honey. Kyoya chuckled, and started up his computer. 

~durning the club~

As guest started pouring in, Kyoya and I made sure they got to their host on time. Haruhi walked around for a bit, serving drinks. I suddenly froze at Tamaki and the twins mentioning the party. Uh oh, Koyuki cannot dance! Maybe I could try to avoid it.

"I don't get what the big deal is. The girls are more worked up then they usually are." Haruhi blurted out. Kyoya, while still writing told her,

"Showing some skin proves popular with the ladies. Wouldn't you say so Ms. Takashi." He was now staring at me.  I stayed typing because I knew he was teasing me about earlier.

"Oh I suppose Mr. Ootori." I said flatly. I pushed my glasses up my nose because they were falling down. I should really ask the twins if they could get me some contacts.

"So, I'm guessing you two were the ones to come up with the tropical theme idea?"

"Oh no, all of the clubs activities,"

"Are all Tamaki's idea. Though, i'm pretty sure Kyoya here slipped a Bali book onto Tamaki's desk." I was now looking at the two. Haruhi rolled her eyes. Kyoya grinned.

"I guess theres no harm in admitting that I did." I giggled at him and went back to my work.

"TADA!" Honey yelled. I faced him. He was flashing off his lays. When Mori came over, he climbed up him, and placed one around his neck, claiming that they now, match. Haruhi rolled her eyes again. She just doesn't get Mori and Honey. Haruhi's guest caught her attention, so she went back to talking to them. I decided to walk around and take pictures of everyone. I was currently putting together a book of everyone. It so far had all their  relationship status, personality type, charms, and other small things. Now I just needed a few pictures. 

I went over to Tamaki first. He was wooing over the girls by grabbing their chins. If he touches me, Ill bite him. I snapped a few pictures of him not looking, then whistled for him. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hello there Koyuki, my sweet little darling princess. What are you doing today for the club?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just taking pictures dummy. Now stop calling me darling and princess, and just smile." I growled. Tamaki frowned.

"That wasn't very lady like Koyuki. But if it shall make you smile, I shall smile." He smiled. I snapped a few pictures. Perfect shots. I smiled and thanked him for the pictures. I could hear his guest whispering about me. I just ignored them and went over to my sweet little honey.

"Koy-Chan! Want some cake?" He held out some strawberry cake to me.

"No thanks sweetie. Can I take some pictures of you and Mori-senpai please?"

"Sure Koyuki. Can Usa-chan be in the picture too?" He grabbed his stuffed bunny. 

"Of course!" Honey cheered and posed from some pictures. I quickly took pictures if him, and of Mori. I actually got Mori to smile in one because I was being playful with Honey. I waved to them, and made my way to the twins. They were being their normal dramatic selves. I took a picture of their brother romance, than just of them. They stuck their tongues out at me because I didn't ask if I could take the pictures. I laughed and went over to Haruhi. She was taking about not wanting to dress like Tamaki. He froze than went over to his emo corner. I snapped a picture of his depressing moment because I couldn't help myself. 

"Haru-chan, may I take a picture of you and your lovely guest?" Haruhi smiled at me.

"Go right ahead Koyuki. Oh and I love your dress, its very pretty today." The girls squealed about something. Oh dear lord, I wonder what ideas are going through their small little brains. I took my pictures and went off. Who to take pictures of next. I stopped dead in my tracks. The last person is Kyoya. Shoot me now please. I slowly went over to Kyoya who was working. I smiled at him and took a picture. He looked up at me.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Oh no, I'm just taking pictures for my book. Is that alright?" 

"Thats fine. Can I see this book?" 

"Sure. Let me grab it. Its not quite finished yet but," I grabbed my laptop and let him look through it.

"Gahh!" Tamaki screeched. I raised an eyebrow. Uh, I know whats going on. That girl with the host jumping disease was here. Tamaki was upset about it. Okay, I filled myself in.  After she was done, we all decided to close up the club for today. We made Haruhi take everything down as we all changed. I was back to my heels and dressy shirt and pants. Kyoya and I sat down at the table, going over my book. Honey, Haruhi and the twins sat by  us. The twins were watching Tamaki who was sitting in a corner, slurping down some ramen. The twins told him he had to help plan the party.

"He shouldn't be surprised. She's had that illness for a while now." Kyoya said.

"What illness?"

"She's got the host hopping disease. Aka the never the never the same boy twice disease." The twins filled her in.

"Usually the guest choice a favorite host then see them regularly, however, princess Kanako tends to change favorites, on a regular bases." I added. Kyoya smirked at me. Even though I was 'new', I knew my stuff. I winked at him.

"Thats right, before you, Princess Kanako was with Tama-chan." Honey added another piece of information.

"Oh, so he's upset because I took her from him?"

"Shut up! I couldn't care less! I'm running out of patience." He snarled. He pointed a finger at Haruhi.

"Haruhi! Its time you started dressing like a girl. I don't understand how you can be so popular with the ladies, when you are a lady!" Suddenly, he pulled out a large chest. He pulled out a blown up picture of Haruhi.

"Daddy wants you to go back to this!"

"Don't go blowing up my pictures without permission!" She screamed. Tamaki held onto the photo and began to sob. Can he seriously be that much of an idiot? Goodness Tamaki, you are such a creep. I decided to snoop, and went through his chest. I found a blown up picture of me from when I didn't have glasses, but it was in anime form. Did all my pictures turn anime when I got sucked into this manga? Wait thats not the point.

"Why did you blow up my picture you idiot?" I growled. Tamaki turned.

"Daddy wanted a picture of his daughter before she turned into a scary Kyoya double!" He whined. Oh come on! I smacked him on the head with the picture. The twins went over the two photos of Haruhi and I.

"How did Haruhi turn from a girl, to a dorky boy?"

"She got gum in her hair, than decided to cut it all off." 

"Yeah, i forgot you knew Koy-senpai." I smiled at Haruhi. Than frowned when they went over my pictures.

"How did you go from a hot girl with no glasses, to a hot but scary girl with glasses?" Kaoru wondered.  I smacked him.

"Thats rude Kaoru. She's still a girl, and your suppose to be a gentleman to girls. Now, what did happen Koyuki?" Kyoya turned to me. 

"I lost my contacts. So thats why i have glasses, and why i'm usually keeping my self busy is because.. well Kyoya, you know." I looked down at my feet. He did know, because he read my black book. Part of me was only acting like Kyoya for fun, the other was because my father died, and I didn't know my mother so I had to grow up fast to watch my sister. 

"So, I look like a dude,"

"And I look like a hot nerd?" Tamaki was suddenly in our faces.

"You should never refer to yourselves as dirty boy words such as dude and hot! Mama! Haruhi and Koyuki are using dirty boy words again." Tamaki sobbed. Hehe, i'm gonna have some fun now. After all, I already know who mama is. I stared at Kyoya.

"I'm sorry, but who is 'mama?" Hikaru asked.

"Based on titles, I believe i am." Kyoya said. I gave an evil grin and wrapped my arms around kyoya.

"Mama! Daddy's yelling at us!" I whined. Kyoya scowled at me.  "Mama, why are you giving me a dirty look?" Kyoya bent down to my level.

"I would stop if I was you Koyuki, or else there will be something to pay." I pulled off of him and stuck my tongue out at him. He winked at me and turned his attention to Tamaki. Everyone's topic was involving the dance now. I hid behind Mori so no one would ask me about the dance.

"Do you have any dancing skills Haruhi?"

"What? No. Do I have to go? The party doesn't have anything to do with my quota right? I'm not interested in going to club events, so can I just be excused." She begged. Tamaki demanded that she take a weak to learn to dance and if she didn't he would tell everyone she was a girl, and drop her down to being the host dog again.

"What about you Koy-chan, do you know how to dance?" I shook my head.

"Well, how about I teach you Ms. Takashi?" 

"Thank you Kyoya.." My voice trailed off. He smiled and nodded than as he drew in his book. The only reason I knew he was drawing was because I was watching his pen strokes. I wonder what he's drawing today?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 3.5K 29
Meet Kitsuna Kanemoto Coming from an infamous family of weaponry, being one of the most feared and respected to those that know her, a terrifyingly...
38K 1K 38
Kaoru x OC Akane Yukimura and her brother, Yoichirou Yukimura transfer to Ouran Campus upon Shizue Suoh's, Tamaki's grandmother, request in return fo...
122K 4.8K 43
OFFICIALLY COMPLETED Kinda · *splashes glitter and red rose petals in face* Kyoya has always been....well stalking people. You can put it that way. A...
69K 1.7K 31
IF YOU ARE READING THIS....DON'T A new girl at the ouran high school was looking for a place to read with her brother. What happened when they both...