𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES

2.7K 120 56
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( a talking dog )

❝彼女は唯一の人だった..

fun fact #26 ; despite knowing she can take
care of herself, shouto is still overprotective.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Midoriya, were you able to sleep?" Todoroki asked, glancing over to the sleeping brunette on the bed beside him. At least it looks like she's sleeping well..

"No, not really.." Midoriya sighed.

"Me neither." Iida agreed.

"Thinking about it now, we did something amazing, huh? Seeing an ending like that really makes you feel like it's a miracle we're alive." Midoriya glanced over to the bandages on the brunette's hand. "He probably could've killed us if he wanted to.."

Todoroki looked down at his hands before he looked over to Iida who was on the bed beside Midoriya. "We were obviously left alive on purpose. You're amazing to have been able to face him after all the murderous intent directed at you."

"No, that's not it. I—"

"Oh, are you wounded kids awake?"

"Gran Torino!"

"Manual..."

At their outburst, Kourin's eyes fluttered open and she propped herself up, rubbing her eyes. The events of yesterday still fresh in her mind and she remembered what the villain had said to her before Endeavour had arrived.

"Your parents, we were friends once.." Stain said, gripping on her leg. "It doesn't look like anyone's told you anything, so come find me when you're ready."

"Kid, I've got a lot of complaints for you," he walked over to the green haired boy who was trying to stammer out an apology. "But, before that, you've got a visitor." Through the door came a tall dog man in a black suit. "Hosu's chief of police, Kenji Tsuragamae." They all rose to their feet, whilst Izuku struggled stand up with his injured leg.

"Oh, you can just stay seated, woof. You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?" When he saw them nod, he continued. "Regarding the hero killer we arrested, he had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof. Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure quirks were not used as weapons. And then, the profession 'hero' emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of force and power that can easily kill others, actions that normally would be approbate to denounce.. To be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof. Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks, without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules."

Albeit the serious situation, Manual couldn't help but stare at the stoic beauty. Her face, though void of emotion was beautiful and the scar only made it more so. Wow.. No, focus.

"The four of you, and the pro heroes Endeavour, Manual and Gran Torino must receive strict punishment," he finished.

"Wait a minute." Todoroki balled up his fists. "If Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, the two of them would've been killed. No one realised that the hero killer had appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?" He stepped forwards, only to be held back by the brunette.

"Relax.." Kourin spoke softly, lacing their hands together.

"Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?" Chief Tsuragamae quipped.

Todoroki gritted his teeth, tightening the grip on the brunette's hand. "Isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

A sigh escaped his lips. "That's why you're not a full fledged hero yet. Goodness, what are you being taught by U.A. and Endeavour, woof?"

But despite her presence he was still angered at his words, "you damn dog!"

Just as he walked forwards, she moved in front of him and placed a hand on his cheek, forcing him to look into her eyes. "Calm down, Sho. Let him finish talking, okay?"

Emi, she's grown up beautifully.. Gran Torino smiled nostalgically at the sight. It reminded him of her parents.

Midoriya however, stared in curiosity and fascination. She can calm down Todoroki and Kacchan. They both listen to her..This feeling again.. Why do I feel like she's drifting away from me?

Todoroki's face softened when he looked into her heterochromatic eyes, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he slithered his arms around her waist. "I think you should continue," she urged, turning to face the dog man.

"That was the official opinion of the police. And the punishment and such would only happen if this were all made public, woof. If this were made public, you would probably be applauded by the public, but you would not be able to escape punishment. On the other hand, this is a bit underhanded, but if it is not made public, the burn scars would support Endeavour being the hero who saved the day, and it would end there, woof. Thankfully, there were very few witnesses. The violation could be crushed here, woof. But, this would also mean no one would know about your good judgment or achievements. Which do you prefer?" He asked before continuing. "Personally, I don't want to be the one to find fault with promising young ones because of one big mistake, woof." Chief Tsuragamae gave the four a thumbs up whilst sticking out his tongue.

I want to pet him. Kourin loved dogs, actually, animals of any kind really.

"Either way, we will need to take responsibility for being negligent in our supervisory duties.." Manual shed a tear sadly.

Iida stepped forward and bowed to him. "I'm truly sorry."

He gently hit the teen on the head. "All right. You'll cause trouble for others! If you understand, then don't do it again."

"I'm sorry.." Midoriya mumbled, lowering his head.

"Please take care of it." Todoroki and Kourin uttered in unison, doing the same.

"Because of the unfairness of adults, you will not be able to receive the praise you would probably have gotten, but at least..." Chief Tsuragamae bowed to them. "As someone who also protects the peace, I can say thank you.

Kourin outstretched her hand, wanting to pat the dog man, but before she could Todoroki caught her hand and brought it down to her side. "Please start with that next time.." He mumbled, resting his head on her shoulder, but averted the man's eyes. She patted the side of his head comfortingly instead.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Ooh, Iida-Kun, Koucchan, just now, Uraraka-San sai—"

"Izu.. Tenya just finished getting examined." Kourin said solemnly, leaning against the half and half boy. He took her injured hand into his and pressed a kiss atop it.

"My left hand might have long term damage.." Iida said and a dreadful look appeared on the green haired boy's face. "Both of my arms were pretty beat up, but it looks like the damage to my left arm was especially severe. There was damage to my brachial plexus. But it just means that I'll have trouble moving my hand and fingers and experience some numbness. Apparently, there's a possibility that it can be healed with nerve transplant surgery," he smiled weakly up at his friend before look back down again. "When I found the hero killer, I stopped being able to think. The first thing I should've done was tell Manual. But I forgot myself in my anger. I hate him, but he spoke the truth. That's why, until I become true hero, I think I want to leave my left hand as it is."

Midoriya gazed down at his scarred hands. "Iida-Kun, I feel the same way. Let's become stronger... together," he balled up his hand and held it out to him.

Todoroki pursued his lips. "I feel... kind of bad... I feel like if I get involved other people mess up their hands.." He began sweating, briefly glancing at Midoriya, Iida and Kourin who all held injuries to their hands. "Is it a curse?"

All but the half and half burst out laughing at his question, whilst they thought he was joking, Kourin knew he thought otherwise. "You really are adorable Sho."

"Todoroki-Kun, I didn't know you could makes jokes!"

"No, I'm not joking. I'm like the hand crusher or something.. Why is the bed vibrating?" He furrowed his brows.

"Oh, that's me, sorry. I'm going to take this call. I'll be back." She stood up from beside Todoroki and made her way out of the room, earning a worried look from him. Kourin made her way to the lobby and stood by the corner, near the window. "Hello?"

"Hey doll."

"Dabi." Her lips curved up into a smile.

"So, you wouldn't have happened to be near Hosu City?"

She leaned against the clear pane and looked out onto the streets. "I am, but I'm fine. Don't worry. What made you call?"

"I just missed your voice."

"That's it? Really?"

"Yep. That's all I need. What? Don't you miss me?"

"Of course, you're my human heater."

On the other side of the phone, Dabi roamed the streets a stupidly happy smile plastered on his face, but for the sake of appearances he kept it small. I'm hers. And she'll be all mine. He leaned against a wall of the alleyway and sighed wistfully. "I can't wait till the week's up."

"It's only a few more days Dabi. Don't miss me too much." A soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"Can't help myself. I miss that pretty face of yours. I've got to go doll now, stay safe." He pressed the end button and his eyes landed on the TV in the store across him. "Stain, huh..?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...それは彼を落ち着かせる可能性があります❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

welp a short chapter, but sum cute shit.
pretty much skipping episode 32 sorry?
overall boring chapter.. baby dabiiiiiiii.
i love dabi, a lot. simptingz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 0 19
THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN!!!!!!!! Three transfers come to UA trying to make it out there in the world. To outrun their past and outlast the peopl...
382K 16.5K 64
Ever since your Quirk first manifested, you've been the apple of everyone's eye. With the goal of becoming a hero, you enroll to U.A. and soon find y...
398K 13.2K 97
Burn me twice. Sequel to Burn Me (Bakugo x Reader).
62.1K 1.9K 40
The Todoroki Family have always been quite a complex family to understand. But we all know that there are four children in the family. What if I said...