Dear Future Husband...

By zippideedooda

Snapshots of Love More

Looking
Afraid to Love
Growth Takes Time
Gifts and Kisses
Something New
Worthy
Trust Takes Time
Stress
Identity
History
A Moment in Time
Small Dreams
Pleasantly Existing
I Fell in Love
Kissing Timeline
School's Out
Shared Love
A Bleeding Prayer
Loneliness
Quote of the Day
Follow the Light
The Someone I Needed
Sleep Heals Wounds I Refuse to Lose
In This Moment
Changing
I Asked a Guy on a Date
No Words
Blood Sunrise
Little Happy Colors

Night Thoughts

0 0 0
By zippideedooda

Dear future husband,
Being happy is such a special opportunity.  I've decided to not let it ever go to waste again.  If I am happy, I want to let myself be fully happy.

I think that is the biggest lesson I've learned during this last quarter of college I've been in.  I hope that the next time I am happy, I will allow myself to be completely happy and that I won't hold myself back.

Although I've been told recently that I appear pretty irresponsible... if I lived life the way I have been told to live it, I wouldn't want to live anymore.  That is how detestable that life seems to me.

So maybe I am not a good person.  I'm doing my best to be myself and be good at the same time.  I hope to stop comparing myself to others soon, and become an amazing person.  I choose to be amazing and ridiculous.

Fear is the only thing holding me back...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.7K 72
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
7.9K 308 33
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #3 sonnet (Feb2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...
1.5M 62.1K 39
แ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€แ€ถแ€ทแ€‰แ€ฎแ€ธ + แ€”แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธ
12.5K 714 14
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku