โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

Oleh ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... Lebih Banyak

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

seventy-five.

963 34 27
Oleh ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE

olxxv. saving patty spivot and breaches

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"WE'RE LOOKING FOR any structures that promote humidity." Jay told them, now in the cortex, seeing as a police officer, Patty Spivot had been taken by the Sand Demon and the team needed Jays help, "Greenhouses, grow rooms, anything of the sort. His body will literally start to fall apart if he becomes dehydrated."

"Like dry sand." Caitlin suggested, shrugging.

"Exactly. Sand Demon only attacks on two fronts. He creates a diversion, then strikes when you're distracted." Jay told the team.

"Okay, then what do we do?" Barry questioned.

"We use your speed to get to him before the distraction can happen." Jay explained.

"Jay, how do I stop somebody who can slip through my fingers?" Barry asked, annoyed, while his sister was just glaring at the man, as if to say "if he double crosses them he'd be dead."

"The way I was never able to. With lightning." Jay said as if it was common knowledge.

Cisco clapped his hands together, "Yo, are you about to pull a Zeus right now?" He questioned Barry excitedly, causing Chloe to let out an amused smirk and chuckle.

"What are you talking about?" Caitlin questioned.

Jay answered the woman, "Barry's gonna hurl lightning from the energy he creates when he runs."

Caitlin seemed to understand now, "Because lightning plus sand equals-"

"Glass." Barry finished, cutting off Caitlin.

Chloe have him a sour look, "So you can turn people to glass, which basically kills them- But I can't fry the bad guys brains?" Barry just turned to her with a weird expression, he seemed confused. Chloe raised her eyebrows waiting for a response, when she didn't get one she just huffed in annoyance.

"Time to learn something new, kid." Jay told him, making Chloe scrunch her nose up, Leonard would always call people kid - it was like his thing - so it felt weird hearing another person say it. As of on cue her phone starting playing the tune of Criminal by Britney Spears.

Chloe took her phone out, a confused but lovesick look on her face, Lenny never called during his little "missions."

Cisco, Stein, Caitlin and Iris turned to her confused looks also on their faces. "Who's ringtone is that?" Cisco questioned, the other three nodding in agreement.

Chloe laughed as she picked it up, telling them as she went put the phone to her ear, "Inside joke." Before actually putting the phone up to her ear, "Hey, Lenny- What's going on? You didn't get arrested did you? 'Cause if so, how the hell am I gonna bail you out?" Her tone was joking and happy.

She heard the man chuckle on the other line, it sounded forced making Chloe frown slightly, barely noticeable, "No, Princess, I didn't get arrested. I'm too good to get caught remember?" Leonard questioned, most likely smirking, his tone sounded forced, something was wrong.

Chloe grinned faintly, nodding, "Of course, how could I forget." Her grin faded into a worried look, "No really, why are you calling, you never call when doing a "job"?" Chloe asked, air quoting job even though he couldn't see her.

Leonard sighed exasperated, "I just wanted to hear your voice, Chlo."

Chloe frowned, putting the phone away from her ear, "I'll be right back." She told the team before walking to where Barry's treadmill laid, closing the door and pulling the phone back to her ear. "I'm away from my team, you most likely heard me tell them about why my ringtone for you is what it is. Now tell me what's wrong, Len." Chloes voice turned from joking to stern quickly.

Leonard sighed once again, "I. . I just. . I had a nightmare..."

Chloe frowned again, the way he empathized the word nightmare told her it was a memory and not the other way around.

"Oh, Baby--" Chloe sighed, her tone was one of sadness not pity, Chloe knew he didn't like when people would pity him, "What happened?" Though she quickly added, "Only tell me if you want to though."

There was a silence on the other end, before she heard the man sigh once more, "I-" Leonard waited to find the right words, "It was. . My father- It was about what my father used to do to Lisa and I... More so Lisa. . " He trailed off.

Chloe glared, she knew all of what Lewis Snart had done. "That's not your fault. It wasn't your fault. It's all on him and his horrible ways. He's a piece of shit that deserves to be burned alive for what he did. Just like you told me with him. . It wasn't my fault, I couldn't have done anything to stop him. . And you couldn't have done anything to stop your father." Chloe paused, "It's not your fault, Lenny. It was never your fault. It will never be your fault."

Chloe heard the man sniffle slightly, she knew he hated crying, especially in front of people he cared about, even if it was just over the phone.

"I just- There. . I could've done something!" Leonard snapped, it not directed at his girlfriend in anyway, she used to have the same reactions about Foster. . She still did, but it wasn't as bad anymore.

"Shh, Baby. It's okay. You're okay. Lisa's okay. I'm okay. He's not gonna hurt anyone. I know you won't let him and I sure as hell won't let him. He'd be deader than dead if I knew he did something to Lisa or you." Chloe reassured, "We're all safe."

Chloe heard Leonard let out a small sigh, she really wanted to hug the man right now. "I. . Thank you, Princess."

"I'm always gonna be here for you, Lenny. I promise to never leave you. No matter what happens, I'm not going anywhere." Chloe firmly told him.

"I got to go, Chlo. I love you, Princess." Leonard told Chloe making the woman smile, he sounded better.

"I'll see you in a couple days. I love you too, Lenny." Chloe responded. She heard a click, the line going dead. She hoped her words brought him comfort, she'd hug and kiss him really hard when he got home.

Walking back into the main cortex, she saw Barry had disappeared, slipping her phone back into her jacket pocket, as well as her hands, Chloe asked, "Wheres, Barry?"

"He went out in the hallway." Cisco answered, making Chloe nod her head in thanks, before he asked, "You okay? You look worried."

Chloe shrugged it off, with a wave of her hand, "It nothing, Cisco. Don't worry about it, kid."

Cisco's eyebrows furrowed, "Kid? I swear you've called me that before--"

Chloe looked over an annoyed look on her face, "I fucking did it again, didn't I? Of course, I just have to pick up that habit from Lenny."

"At least you didn't pick up his habit of stealing our stuff." Cisco retorted.

Chloe smirked, "Who says I don't?"

Cisco looked over at her shit eating grin, quickly checking his pockets, "Wait- Where's my wallet?!"

Chloe tossed it to him, the long haired man struggling before finally catching it, "Right there, Ramon!" She joked.

Cisco sent her a fake glare, "How did you even take that? You're barely even near me!"

Chloe laughed, "Surprised you didn't notice earlier, I was trying to see how long it was gonna take and damn it lasted a good five hours."

"Five hours?! What are you a pick pocket?" Chloe just nodded, still smirking. Barry soon returned, and onto the training to throw lightning began.

THERE WAS BEEPING coming from one of the monitors as Caitlin spoke to the team, "I've searched all the vacant buildings in Central City and none of them fit the description that we need."

"And I've looked at any draw upticks on the electrical grid." Stein told them, "Nothing out of the norm, I'm afraid."

"We gotta do whatever it takes." Cisco said determined, before getting a look on his face and getting up, "I'll be back." With that Cisco sped out of the cortex, obviously not how Barry always did, Cisco didn't have super speed.

Stein turned to the fleeing man, before looking to Caitlin her giving him a confused look, Stein then turned to Chloe, the woman shrugging, her mind was preoccupied with how she would plan a way to kill Lewis Snart.

Stein had gone not soon after looking for Cisco, the two men now finding Barry and Jay, taking them up to the cortex, Joe has also arrived back, Caitlin smiling as she brought Jays helmet - the one that had flew out of the wormhole six months ago - over to him.

"Never thought I'd see that again." Jay spoke, grabbing his helmet, laughing softly.

Caitlin walked around Jay as the man now had hold on the thing.

"It was my fathers, from the War of the Americans." He told them, still staring at the helmet.

"Did you just say War of the Americans?" Cisco questioned, holding a hand up.

"I wish you would have just told us you lost your helmet." Barry said as Caitlin put the helmet onto Jays head, Barry continuing, "Would of saved us all a headache."

Jay looked up a dramatic look on his face, Iris, Stein, Cisco, Caitlin and Barry, hell even Joe, all had small smiles on their faces,

"Well, sure you want to do this, Flash?" Barry questioned hands on his hips.

"Yeah." Jay stated, "Let's go see what you're mad of. . Flash." He and Barry grabbed hands together, in a truce sort of form.

Chloe just watched from her desk chair, not really caring as to what was going on, she was wondering if it were better to fry Lewis Snarts brain and turn him into a vegetable or kill him the old fashion way; Bullet to the skull. Chloe sighed, shaking her head, she could think of ways to kill abusive people later, right now she needed to focus.

"I'M IN THE security feed." Cisco told the two Flashes, "Go, Barry!" With that Barry sped his way in dropping Jay off some ways behind Sand Demon.

"Is that you, Flash? Found your way here." Slick told him, turning around to see Jay, head tilted down wards, before looking up.

"I came quite a distance." Jay responded.

"I thought you were dead." Sand Demon pointed out.

"You were wrong."

"No shit-" Chloe mumbled, as she watched Jay taunt the man, "Like usual."

Sand Demon started walking closer as Jay then demanded, "Let the girl go."

"Have at it! But if you touch her, she goes boom!" Sand Demon made a motion of his hands blowing up, "And I think even you aren't fast enough to save her." As Sand Demon got closer, Jay swung his fists, but Slick had dodged them all. "Quite a bit slower on this Earth, aren't you, Flash?" Sand Demon taunted, before Jay landed a solid punch on his face, the mans face warping into sand, before he turned around and started throwing punches. Jay couldn't block them, grunting and coughing as Sand Demon sent a hit to his stomach.

"You don't have your speed, do you?" Slick questioned.

"Slicks distracted!" Chloe yelled as Cisco finished, "Go, Barry!"

Barry ran into frame, grabbing Patty, but as he went to speed away, a blast resulted throwing them back. Slicks body just turned to sand, as the others flew back.

"Jay!" Caitlin yelled.

"Barry!" Both Cisco and Chloe called out.

"Patty's alive." Barry told them.

"Must be my lucky day! Zoom sent me here to kill you. Now I get to kill The Flash from two worlds before I go home." Sand Demon said before thrusting out his hand, the sand chocking Jay. Jay tried to hit off the hand but it wasn't working.

"He's choking Jay!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"Barry, you gotta do something now." Iris told the man. Barry quickly ran in a circle becoming a blur of yellow and red. Sand Demon dropped Jay, the man gasping for air.

"Come on!" Sand Demon challenged. Barry soon thrusted his hand out, lightning coming from it and it hit Slick straight in the chest, the man turning to glass. He flew back, before falling to the floor, shattering into pieces.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt." Chloe let out, fake wincing.

"You okay?" Barry asked Jay as the other Flash stood up.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Jay nodded, "Nice shot, kid."

Patty's head raised, as she called out, "Flash?"

The two men both spoke, "Coming!" They both ran over helping Patty up as Chloe grinned in victory. Another life saved.

THE NEXT DAY, Chloe walked by Stein, they were going to figure out what was going on with Cisco.

"Any progress with the electrophotography?" Stein asked as the two walked into Cisco lab.

"The satellites picture of the city's still rendering." Cisco told them, typing.

"While we wait, care to tell us what's going on with you, Cisco?" Chloe questioned, eyebrows raised.

"What?" Cisco asked, before quickly saying, "Nothing." The computer beeped as Cisco looked back to it.

"Two hunches in one day." Stein spoke up, "Slicks locale, and that he'd be using a concussive bomb to thwart Barry. Do I need to inform you of the odds of such a prediction?"

Cisco looked up to them, a scared and worried look on his face, "Somethings happening to me. I'm starting to perceive things. Horrible things. It started after Wells killed Chloe and I in the other timeline."

Stein gave a confused look as Chloe just nodded at him to continue.

"It came back when Atom Smasher attacked on Flash Day, and then again when Sand Demon showed up. I get a vibe, and then a vision of something that's already happened, and then it's gone." Cisco paused, "Thats how I knew where Slick was."

"Cisco, this is amazing. We- We have to study this, figure out just what to do." Stein spoke up in awe, walking over to Cisco.

The long haired man quickly got up, "No, no, no, we're not doing any of that, and we're certainly not telling anybody, either." He told the two, pointing a finger.

"Cisco, I would think you'd be the one most intrigued with knowing exactly what this is and how it works." Stein quickly talked, confused at why the man didn't want to peruse whatever it was that was happening to him.

"I'm seeing things I don't want to see. And knowing things I don't want to know. I just want it to stop." Cisco snapped looking over at the two, Chloe had been awful quiet just going over what was happening, "Professor, Chloe, I don't want anyone to know about this. Not yet." Cisco went over to his tablet and started working on something.

"It's okay to be afraid, you know?" Chloe spoke up, her voice soft and calming.

"Wells told me this was my future. That he gave me this power. But everything he did was evil. That's what scares me, Chloe, Professor. You have to promise me you both won't tell anyone about this." Cisco told them, shaking his head.

Stein nodded, "I promise."

Chloe walked over and placed a hand on Cisco's shoulder, a small smile on her face, "Promise. I won't tell anyone, it's your business. Sorry for prying." Cisco nodded as Chloe took a few steps back, her hand falling from his shoulder as the computer beeped making Cisco run over to it. "Oh, wow." Cisco breathed out, as Chloe exhaled, "That's a lot of breaches."

"IT APPEARS THAT while we were indeed successful in closing the singularity, there was an unfortunate side affect." Stein told the team, now in the cortex.

"What are you talking about?" Barry questioned him.

"Using electrophotography, Cisco, Chloe and I were able to search Central City for any signs of energy entering our earth from another dimension." Stein then motioned to Jay, "From any breaches as Mr. Garrick described them."

"But, of course there isn't just one breach." Cisco spoke up, annoyed.

"There's fucking 52 of them scattered around the whole city." Chloe ended, almost as annoyed a Cisco, her arms crossed.

"These breaches are pockets of time and space folded into and upon itself. But the most significant beach of all appears to be this one." Stein pointed to the screen, making Cisco click the remote and zoom into the breach that was under STAR Labs.

"And where exactly is that located?" Caitlin questioned.

"Oh, you know--" Chloe started sarcastically, before turning serious, "It's in the building. Inside STAR Labs."

"And just beyond that breach is an entirely diff- different--" Steins words fell short, and with that he fell to the ground, making everyone run to him.

"Professor?" Cisco questioned, shaking the man, "Professor!"

"Stein!" Chloe yelled shaking the man a bit, he wouldn't wake up. "Well, shit." Chloe grumbled, looking to the passed out man.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 2810

LENNY-

LISA-

NEXT EPISODE-

THE SNARTS-

THEYRE COMING BACK, CANONICALLY!

FUCK LEWIS THO- 🤢🤢HES A RAT-

a n y w a y s!

It's 12:30 am and I'm gonna sleep!

OH AND THANK YOU FOR 8K READS!

How'd you like this chapter?

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2K 96 19
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ”๐ฑ๐Ÿ—) "๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–จ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
232K 4.2K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
34.6K 1K 34
TAGS CAN BE SPOILERS!!!!!!! This story can be very triggering. Just a precaution. Be warned, take this seriously, and look at the tags. Barry has had...