Deliver Hope (nier automata x...

By FadedPhantomz

First fanfiction story I made. Thousands of years ago aliens invaded planet Earth and humans were forced to l... More

Team Wolf
Introduction
your "family" and characters background
Introduction Part 2
The Awakening and The Factory Part 2
The Past and The Truth Revealed
Painful Reunion part 1
Painful Reunion part 2
short intermission not a chapter
The Desert Mission
Bonding time with 2b
The Amusement Park
characters bio update part 2
Homecoming and Bonding time with the twins
First solo mission and aliens?!
Confrontations and The Rogue Android
character bio update 3
Short random intermission
upcoming characters
upcoming characters pt 2
bonding time with everyone part 1
bonding time 3 part 2
During the bonding time....
Guardians...
Attack at Camp Omega
conflict...
Bonding time with.....eve? and friends part 3
Code Red
The offer
Deliver Hope....

The Awakening and The Factory Part 1

12.3K 207 87
By FadedPhantomz

Author: not much changes for this chapter mainly added more dialogue for Popola and Devola.

_________________________________________

Location: Earth

Third pov

After we finished checking up on our little brother we headed back to the camp and we were both greeted by Jackass who was walking towards us.

Jackass: "Well look who is finally back. Hows the kid?"

Popola: "Hi jackass and hes still asleep as usual."

Jackass: "Of course he is, you know have you tried cooking his favorite breakfast? Maybe he will smell it from that pod of his and wake up in a second immedeiatley."

Devola: "I doubt that would work hahaha."

Popola: "I mean...."

Devola: "Don't even think about it sister..."

Jackass: (laughs) "So since you two are back I'm guessing your going to head back to your rooms?"

Devola: "Pretty much."

Popola: "Yeah Anemone gave us extra tasks to handle tomorrow after we help the other resistances load up some supplies and go scavenging."

Jackass: "Alright then I won't hold you two any longer then best get going."

Devola: "What about you Jackass? Why are you still up late? I thought you be back at the deserts camp already."

Jackass: "Eh we are staying here for the day to resupply and then when morning hits we will head back."

Popola: "Alright and if you see Rex and Margaret tell them we said hi!"

Jackass (chuckles): "Yeah yeah whatever I'll pass along your message to those two idiots anyway see you around but in return I'm taking the kid for a date."

Popola and Devola: "ABSOLUTEY NOT!"

Jackass was laughing hard because of the faces the twins were making.

Jackass: (calming down) "I was only kidding.....anyway cya."

Jackass began walking away but stop and turned around.

Jackass: "Or was I?" (winks)

She walks away while the Devola was holding Popola back who wanted to kill her. Devola then dragged her back to their room and they both went to sleep mode. Devola was able to shut down completely but Popola was still awake and was sitting on a chair looking at the family picture they took years ago. Popola began to cry and tears were falling on the picture.

Popola: (crying) "(Y/n)....."

End of Prologue....Initiating main story..

_________________________________________

2b pov: Beginning Main Story

The next morning Yorha had offically sent a strike team down to earth......

"Everything that lives is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped in a never ending spiral of life and death. Is this a curse or some kind of punishment? I often think about the god who blessed us with this cryptic puzzle and wonder if we'll ever get the chance to kill him."

Beep Beep

6o: "This is command Yorha squadron please report."

2b: "This is 2b reporting, all forces have penetrated the stratosphere. Autopilot system is green across the board."

6o: "This is operator 6o all allied units confirmed."

2b: "We've passed the 50 kilometer threshold and are proceeding towards the target."

6o: "Understood. Once you reach the enemies anti-air defense proceed to manual attack formation."

6o: "Your target is the goliath that is hidden in the location provided you are to destroy it by any means possible and gather any possible data along the way."

2b: "Roger that."

A laser than shot out of nowhere and hit one of the androids.

2b: "Unit 12h is down."

Captain: "All units switch to manual mode and rely on visuals to evade."

Enemy machines then started appearing and shooting at the squadron and they shot back destroying them however another laser charged up and shot down another unit.

7e: "AHHHH!" (Crashes)

2b: "Unit is 7e down...."

Captain: "Shit another wave coming right at us!"

This time a bigger number of machines came and while they were fighting another laser cannon was shot and it hit both the captain and 4b...

Captain: "I'm hit going down, going down!" (Explodes).

2b: "Shit resuming captains duty." (Her flight unit then glows and turns white.)

Last round of enemies show up and were wiped out by 2b and 11b.

11b: "Captain I think we sho-" (gets shot down by the laser cannon)

Beep beep

2b: " 2b to bunker all ally units down requesting orders over."

6o: "What?!? Alright 2b continue moving to the location and meet up with 9s he should already be there waiting for you and once you two have meet start gather data on the local terrain."

2b: "Roger that" (Closes channel)

2b then continues to fly towards the factory and once it was in sight she flew into the factory clearing machines on the way however at the end she crashed her flight unit and landed inside a room.

Pod 042: "Alert machine life forms detected activating short range attack."

2b: "Yes I am fully aware of that." (Turns around).

2b: (Thinking to herself: "Your all going to pay......for taking him away from me!!")

No details needed (R.I.P)

_______________________________________
Location: factory

9s pov:
This isn't good operator 21o just contacted me 2bs team was hit and she was the last one alive. Once I got to my flight unit I went to her location.

After a few minutes of wiping machines on the way I saw her fighting......a giant buzz saw?

9s: "Firing missiles."
Once the missiles hit the buzz saw I saw it was all clear for me to land and Then saw 2b approach me.

9s: "Are you alright 2b?"

2b: "Yeah I'm alright thanks for the save."

9s: "Your welcome so anyway was that the goliath you came here to take out? Because to me all I saw was a giant buzz saw and I'm not sure if I count that as a goliath...."

2b: "That's because it isn't the target it was just a defense mechanism."

9s: "O-oh umm ok well anyway lets get a move on I'll send you the map data I collected and its best we split up to make the search faster."

2b: "I agree ill go on foot from here and see what happens from there."

9s: "Alright I'll take my flight unit and scout some areas then also be careful 2b we don't know what's inside." (Heads back to the factory)

After meeting up with 2b I heard a beep go off and saw my operator appear on the screen.

21o: "This is operator 21o to unit 9s what's your status?"

9s: "9s here I just met up with 2b and we are continuing on with the search for the target so far we haven't had any luck yet."

21o: "Understood continue with the mission and remember to watch yourself"

9s: "Aww so you DO care about me."

21o: "negative you are a scanner not a combat android so if you are killed then it would compromise the mission."

9s: "Ouch that hurts...."

21o: "closing channel" (screen turns off).

9s: "Sometimes I just don't get her......"

_______________________________________

2b pov:

I'm running around the factory and so far all I had were machines that were in my way that were destroyed and there was no sign of the goliath or a construction process on it.

Beep Beep

2b: "This place sure is big..."

9s: "Yeah...looks like humans used it as a weapons factory or something but now it's just crawling with machines...."

2b: "well I'm outside now and so far I haven't seen any signs of the target...."

(Walks around a building not realizing there was a head above her towards a bridge)

9s: "Hmm....Its not like command to get a location wrong but I guess even they get bad Intel sometime anyway there's another facility but its a bit of a hike should we check it out?"

2b: (Pulls out her sword) "I wouldn't bet on it...."

The moment she said that two giant buzz saw appeared on her side's.

9s: "Hang tight 2b I'm on my way!"
(Closes channel)

2b: "Nothing is ever easy...."

2b then focused one the first buzz saw and attacked it for a few minutes until it went up and moved away. The both of them came down turning horizontally and began moving down the bridge.

( I hate this move...mainly because there's two buzz saws )

2b: "Now that's cheating...."

After a few more minutes of fighting the buzz saws then stopped and went backwards then noticed them attaching to a certain building which turned out to be the goliath 2b walked on...

2b: ".....How did I not notice that was the target......"

The goliath then slams its saw blades at 2b.

_________________________________________

End of part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 821 34
After 2b, 9s and A2 were rebuilt and revived by their pods there was nothing left for them to do. YoRHa is destroyed, humanity is extinct and all tha...
687K 20.7K 22
[Yandere-Chan X Fem!Reader] (Y/n) has always been popular among other people, even when she wasn't trying. It's a mystery how people were drawn to he...
10.2K 198 12
Hundreds of years ago humanity was faced with an extinction-level event when a deadly virus began to wipe humans out, eventually, they turned to some...
5.2K 52 10
I am the last human left on earth. I was rescued by a YoRHa issued android, who went on to become my protector for then on. Little did she know of my...