โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

seventy-three.

1K 39 10
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE

olxxiii. jay garrick, the stalker

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"PLEASE, JUST LET me explain. I mean you no harm." Jay Garrick told them.

Chloe scoffed, her eyes narrowed, "Yeah, and somehow I don't believe that."

"How do you know my name?" Barry asked.

"I know all your names." Jay told them, he looked at them each as he said it, "Chloe Allen, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West. ."

"Enough." Joe told him, raising his gun again, Jay holding his hands up in the air, "That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

"Don't leave anything out." Chloe warned, keeping her gun trained on him.

"This world is in danger." Jay told them.

"What other worlds are there?" Cisco questioned.

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a beach between my world and yours." Jay explained.

"I'm sorry, a breach?" Iris questioned.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two earths."

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein asked.

"A few day's ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant. But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you." Jay started.

"Atom Smasher." Cisco spoke.

"That man was from my world. If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow." Jay explained.

"Okay, so, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?" Barry demanded.

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you. They called me The Flash." He paused, "Before I arrived on your earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom."

"Zoom?" Barry questioned, "I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?"

"He's a speedster, like you and me. And fast. Maybe the fastest of all. But evil. He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death." Jay paused again, "We we're engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours, caused from the singularity. It pulled me in. ." He paused again, "And I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home."

"What do you mean?" Caitlin asked, hands on her hips.

"I lost my speed."

"How?" Barry asked as Chloe exclaimed, "Well, doesn't this sound fucking familiar!" The team ignored the redhead who still had her gun pointed at Jay.

"Not entirely sure." He told them.

Joe turned to Barry, who just waved him off. Joe turned back to Jay, "So, you've been in Central City for six months. Why haven't you come to see us before?" Joe asked.

"I'm in a foreign world here, Detective. I didn't know who you all were. Took me that long to piece it all together." Jay told Joe.

"So that's how you know our names." Iris realized, Chloe finished for her, "You've been fucking stalking us!"

"Look, I know how this sounds." Jay started getting cut off by Chloe, "It sounds like your a fucking stalker, Garrick." He ignored her, going on, "The existence of another earth, you, another Flash, it all came as an unexpected shock to me, too. I just wish there was something I could do to convince you."

"There is." Barry told him, "Were gonna. . do some tests on you. See if you're telling us the truth. 'Cause if you're not, this Zoom, he's not gonna be your only enemy."

Chloe finally lowered her gun, a small chuckle escaping her lips, a threatening smirk forming, "Actually, there will be no more Jay Garrick to make an enemy out of, 'cause you'll be dead. Bye-Bye, Stalker." Her team turned to her, Barry sighed, "You've been around your boyfriend too much-"

Chloe turned to him, "Just because I'm not all hero like and mighty doesn't mean I hang around my criminal boyfriend too much- You seem to forget the shit I did in high school, Barry." Barry just let out another sigh, Caitlin getting ready to run some tests on Jay Garrick.

"IS ANY OF this possible?" Iris stressed, running a hand through her hair, turning to face the group as Caitlin did some tests on Jay, "A beach to another earth? It's not, right?"

"The contrary. Just recently, the many different world theory proposed interaction with parallel universes was plausible. Now if what Mr. Garrick's saying is true, that theory's been proven sooner than we thought."

"I honestly don't care about another earth, something's not right. And if he's lying to us he'll be six feet under." Chloe told them, stuffing her hands into Leonard's jacket - a it was really her jacket now, honestly.

"You've got to stop with the threats--" Cisco mumbled.

"It doesn't add up." Barry added.

"I'm gonna be honest here, I don't understand what the hell any of you are talking about." Joe told them.

"So, Jay is saying he's from, like, a mirror world." Joe still looked confused as Cisco tried to explain it, "Or a parallel universe that's very, very similar to ours."

"Multiverse would be a more apt description." Stein added.

"No, not helping."

"Bless your heart." Cisco said softly to Joe.

Stein grabbed a board and pulled it over, saying, "Okay, let's see if this helps."

Stein picked up a marker, and started drawing, he drew a circle, talking while drawing, "This is our earth. Let's call it Earth-1." He put a "E-1" inside of the circle, before drawing another on, "And this second earth, let's call it Earth-2." He put an "E-2" inside of the next circle, "This is where Jay claims to be from." He then drew a couple more circles, saying, "And these other earths, three, four, five, to infinity, all of them, are nearly identical and to ours. And they all exist at the same time, giving us endless alternatives to what we have here."

"For example, the Joe West on Earth-2, your doppelgänger, he might not be a detective. He could be a Nobel Prize winning physicists." Joe shook his head at that, Iris turning to him amused, Stein just went on, looking to Barry now, "And you, the Barry Allen here is The Flash--" He pointed to the circle marked "E-1", "-But over there-" Stein then pointed to the circle marked "E-2", "-He could be an electrician." Stein shrugged.

Barry let out an small scoff like laugh, looking to Cisco, the man sending him an amused smile raising his brows, while Chloe laughed quietly.

"So, I'm assuming that the people on all these other earths work to make money and pay bills and such." Joe said to Stein.

"I would imagine." Stein responded.

"So we got that in common. I'm heading back to the station. Call me when this makes a little bit more sense." Joe told Barry, "I'm still trying to wrap my head around this whole idea of time travel."

Cisco laughed softly, sending Joe a peace sign in farewell, as Joe walked out of the cortex.

Stein spoke up again, "There is, uh, one problem that remains. If Mr. Garrick is telling the truth, there is a beech somewhere in Central City that we need to find and close for good."

"Yeah, but how do we find it?" Cisco questioned as Chloe added, "Where the fuck would we even look? And what would we look for?"

"Well, I- I suggest we put our heads together and come up with a solution." Stein said to the two, before adding, "Not literally, of course. Those days are over." He joked with a click of his tongue, Chloe following after him and Cisco. Time to figure out how to locate a breach.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1300

And here's to episode two of season two!

If you haven't already realized, Chloe is going to be in legends but not exactly how you think- You'll see ;)

SO- after this episode I only have to write chapters for seven episodes!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter lol!

I LOVE CHLOE AND CISCOS BANTER- THEY ARE T H E BROTP ! ! ! (Even if there wasn't much in this chapter)

Also chloe threatening Jay shouldn't be a mood but IT IS, OKAY?

Anyways it's 11 pm and i need to sleep so night lol-

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 449 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
18.1K 208 35
When Barry Allen gets Struck by lightning, he wakes up nine months later, to find he is faster than the speed of sound, he also wakes up to find he's...
41.4K 1.8K 26
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
81.8K 1.8K 36
"๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ ." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agรกpi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...