His Forced Wife ~ [ COMPLET...

Af SheHatesMee

Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You... Mere

Introduction
Part 1- The Wedding
Part 2- Reality Strikes
Part 3- The New Day
Part 4 - Determined To Fight
Part 5 - Thank You
Part 6 - The New Home
Part 7- The New Challenges
Part 8 - His Big B
Part 9 - Hero Or Villain?
Part 10 - Vanished
Part 11 - Changes
Part 12 - The Hospital
Part 13 - Brian
Part 14 - He Cares?
Part 15 - Perspective..
Part 16 - What Was That?
Part 17 - First Kiss
Part 18 - Why ?
Part 19 - The Movie Night
Part 21 - The Plan
Part 22 - Birthday Time
Part 23 - Surprise
Part 24 - Revenge?
Part 25 - Deal
Part 26 - Roma Clarke Valentino
Part 27 - Back Home
Part 28 - Wake Up Call
Part 29 - Mistake
Part 30 - The Truth
Part 31 - Decisions
Part 32 - Let's Talk It Out
Part 33 - The Vacation
Part 34 - Truth Or Dare
Part 35 - Legal Custody
Part 36 - Feelings
Part 37 - Single Shot
Part 38 - Sloshed Maya
Part 39 - Bad Decision
Part 40 - Consequences
Part 41 - Reality Check
Part 42 - Face It
Part 43 - Overreacted?
Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga
Part 45 - Rumours
Part 46 - Bad Feelings
Part 47 - Danger Ahead
Part 48 - Soul Sisters ?
Part 49 - SuperHero?
Part 50 - Evil Plan
Part 51 - Reunited After 7 Months
Part 52 - Consequences
Part 53 - Back Home
Part 54 - Proposal
Part 55 - Facing It
Part 56 - Surprise Vacation
Part 57 - Deal Over
Part 58 - Real Wedding
Part 59 - Screwed Up
Part 60 - Make Up
Part 61 - Limits
Part 62 - Back Together
Part 63 - Goof Up
Part 64 - Good News
Part 65 - Fault ?
Part 66 - New Experience
Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!
Part 68 - New Side
Part 69 - Sloshed Again
Part 70 - The Day After
Part 71 - Realisation
Part 72 - Confrontation
Part 73 - Reaction
Part 74 - Being Parents
Part 75 - True Feelings
Part 76 - Trapped
Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino
Part 78 - Punished
Part 79 - New Things
Part 80 - Face Troubles
Part 81 - The Valentinos
Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things
Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge
Part 84 - Mother's Fury
Part 85 - Realization
Part 86 - I Love You Honey
Part 87 - His Way Of Loving
Part 88 - His Way To Punish
Part 89 - Her Style To Confront
Part 90 - FaceOff
Part 91 - Retaliation
Part 92 - Live With Results
Part 93 - Who's Chris
Part 94 - Her Reasons
Part 95 - Let It Out
Part 96 - Come Clean
Part 97 - The Betrayal
Part 98 - Reunite
Part 99 - Marshalls
Part 100 - All Together
Part 101 - Baby Marshall
Part 102 - Stories
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 20 - The Next Day

23.5K 986 140
Af SheHatesMee

Part 20

GRACY POV

Seated between Nicholas and the other guy who without any doubt now is Roman, Maya is sleeping soundly with Roman's head on Maya's shoulder, Maya's head on Nicholas' shoulder, Nicholas' head on Maya's head and Brian sleeping half his body on Nicholas and half on Maya.

Wow..!!!
This is new..!!
Completely new..!!

Though I could feel a small wave of jealousy hit me as I wasn't part of this moment of Maya, MY BESTIE, who has been lately not sharing few very important details from me like when she met Nicholas, how exactly he proposed her, and many more...
But today, I'll make sure that I get all my answers, the real ones.
Soon enough that feeling went away as I continued watching Maya and the rest.

There was peace and comfort written all over her sleeping face.
Something very rare to see.
All these years I've spent with Maya, I've never seen her this comfortable with me either, despite the innumerous times we have had sleepovers at my place with Brian.

Maya has been always keep having nightmares about her mother's death, Brian being taken away from her and also what if she wasn't able to afford Brian's treatment from time to time due to which she couldn't sleep.

But I guess things are changing now.
For the better..
After all what Maya has been through before and even after her mother's death, maybe now fate has decided to be a little merciful on her.

I slowly take out my phone from my pocket and take a picture of this absolutely unexpected yet beautiful scene in front of me.

Not willing to disturb this precious moment, I step away and close the door as slow and quiet as possible and retreat back.

NICHOLAS POV

Feeling a warm breath against my neck, my eyes slowly open to the new day. Turning my head towards the source of those warm breaths, I find Maya sleeping peacefully on my shoulder.

The first thing coming in my mind is what the hell is going on..
How did the two of us end up like this.
As I look around and memories of last night freshen up in my mind, I understand why we've all been sleeping together in the same room.
Last night, all thanks to Roman and Bunny, was an absolutely new, strange but enjoyable night for me.
Surprisingly I feel very fresh and relaxed, maybe because after very much time I've slept without any kind of tension or stress.

I turn and look at the woman sleeping on my shoulder, few strands of hair are in front of her face, using my left hand I slowly move those strands revealing her sleeping angelic face.

Indeed the woman I had married was way too gorgeous than she knew, that she understood.

Yesterday it was clear to me that she doesn't understand other's thinking and actions. After seeing how that Luke behaved before and after my arrival there, I can say that even if Maya looks at him like a colleague or even friend, but Luke... Luke doesn't look at Maya just like a friend or colleague. The way he looked, smiled at her and the way his body language and tone changed each time Maya was near him.
God.
I seriously felt like punching him right in the face.
Who the hell looks at someone's wife like that?

Woah Nicholas..!!
What's wrong with you!?
Just calm down.
Why the f*cking hell are you reacting like a possessive husband.
Don't forget that this wedding is just a business deal.!

But the way she cares and handles both of our brothers does surprise me, specially when last night the two returned from the kitchen with the food and drinks and apologized for getting me worried with them shouting like crazy lads. Roman is a very difficult person to live with but yet Maya does not only get him understand his potential and capabilities but also I've seen her give him the support that maybe I wasn't really able to give him.

Maybe Roman was right, Maya's arrival in our lives did have a few positive effects.

And also Brian.
Our little Bunny.
Guess with all what happened, he was the best thing to happen.
At least to me.!

There's no doubt that Maya genuinely loves and cares for both of our brothers.
But still.. Still the fact that I know she married me just for money just doesn't seem to leave me.
Though at times this fact seems to be absolutely ridiculous seeing how Maya behaves with me, my brother, my staff and also that she never claimed her rights till date but why will her father lie?
I myself heard Mike and Jennifer say that Maya agreed to marry me just because of money.

Why do I feel like there is something else going on that I an not aware of.!
That everyone in Maya's family including herself is hiding something big.

Before my thoughts could go any further, I feel Maya's head move on my shoulder. Reacting instinctively, I just let my head which is still on hers and just close my eyes.

MAYA POV

Feeling my head heavy as my eyes half open lazily. I try to move my hands and legs but am unable to move any of them. By this time, both my sleep and laziness have completely left me as I try to understand why I can't move myself. Opening my eyes, I find my little baby sleeping diagonally on me explaining why I'm not able to my legs.
But what about my hands!!??
Why can't I move them!!??

I try moving my head but I'm unable to. Making me finally realize that all this time I've been leaning on something while watching Bunny. I try to move my head and look at the person whom I'm currently leaning on. Though I'm not able to see that person's face clearly, from his clothes and smell I can easily say that this man has to be the man I'm supposedly married to.

Yaa...
No need to look at his face to even know that it's him nowadays.
Sounds illogical but yet...

Which also explains that if the one on whose's shoulder I've been sleeping on is Nicholas, then the one who has been sleeping on my shoulder has to be Roman.

After all last night only the four of us were were together in this room. Looks like while watching the movies we all fell asleep here itself taking support on each other.

I manage to grab a phone which is a little far from me. As I switch it on, the first thing that strikes me is time. It's already past 10 in the morning.
All of a sudden reminding me that I was supposed to meet Gracy along with Bunny for our Christmas shopping like each year. After all what happened yesterday, this detail completely slipped out of my mind.

Instinctively I try to run out of my place but again I'm held back by the boys. All 3 of them are still sleeping and if I want to move I'll have to wake them up.

Starting with Nicholas, I try waking him up by moving his hand and soon succeed as he gets up seconds later and look at me as if I'm an alien.

" Hmmm...
Good Morning....
Sorry...
But it's late and I need to go now...
Gracy must be waiting for me..!! "
I finally manage to speak.

He just holds Roman's head which is on my shoulder and signals me to move. Taking the little one in my arms, I slowly get out from there making sure that Bunny's legs are not hurt in any way.

Exiting the theater room I head straight to my room where I place Bunny on the bed and grab my phone which is there only to call Gracy.

Oh my sweet God..
20 missed calls and 10 messages notification...!!

This has to be Gracy. She must be so worried, no time to check those messages right now. I've just dialed her number and pressed call but the call doesn't go as my phone goes completely black.

Great...
So I forgot to charge my phone last night. Gracy is going to be so mad at me for being so late and careless.

Putting my phone to charge, I exit the room quietly leaving a sleeping Bunny behind as I head downstairs to call Gracy using the landline phone.

As I approach the phone, I hear some voices coming from the living room. Picking up the phone, I walk towards the source of those voices as I dial Gracy's number.

" So you're finally calling me..!!?? "
I see Gracy say sarcastically looking at me making me feel guilty.

" Sorry nahhhh...
Last night so much happened...
I completely forgot that we were supposed to go shopping today..
And I slept in as well.. "
I start explaining why I'm late till a small detail hits me ;

" Wait..!!!
How come you are here!!??
How did you get inside??
As far as I know, strangers are not allowed insideby the guards and I didn't really inform anyone about you...!!
Did you break in..!!?? "
I voice out with a little panic as Gracy may do something like that to ensure that I'm fine and Nicholas might blow out knowing that my bestie bleached his security.

" Woah Maya...
Calm down...
Since you did not show up at the mall nor you picked up my calls, I thought that maybe like last time you're in some trouble. That's why I came here..
And wait... I didn't break in..
The guards allowed me inside..
How..!!??
That even I don't know... "
Comes Gracy's reply as she approaches me taking hold of my hands as she talks.

" What..!!!?
Then how did the guards let you in here!!?? "
I question as I look at Gracy surprised when voice comes from behind making us turn.

" Because I had told them to not stop your family members and your best friend Gracy...!! I forgot to tell you about it.. "

Roman says as he enters the room along with Nicholas who's holding a woken up Bunny in his arms.

" By the way Good morning everyone..!!! "
Roman says as he comes near me pulling me in a bear hug without even giving me time to react or say anything but he continues speaking ;
" Thank you...
After a very very very long time I've known what's having a family and spending time with them means.. You know what.... We should have movies nights like this more frequently...
What say Bunny.. "

" Yiesssssss Bunny also veryyyyy happy..!!! "
Bunny states happily but still in a sleepy way as he clings even more to Nicholas who seems to be in a very uncomfortable situation.

Finally taking things in my hands, I say ;
" I don't think we'll be able to do these movie night again if you keep suffocating me in this hug like this.! "

Realizing that Roman hasn't yet released me from that hug, he loosens his grip at last freeing me from that hug with an 'Oops I Forgot That One' look on his face.

" Okay...
I think it's already late... We should all freshen up and get starrrrrr..... "
Before I can even complete my sentence, I hear Roman's stomach growling loud followed by another big growl coming from my little boy's tummy.

" I guess we should have breakfast first then do anything else..!!
C'mon boys...
Go brush first and then we'll eat.. "
I say and the next second Roman and Bunny both act like a disciplined child and do as they've been told taking Nicholas along with them.

" You too freshen up Maya..
Breakfast is almost ready..! "
Emma says making me return to my room as Gracy volunteers to stay back to help Emma.

By the time I'm back, Gracy, Roman and Bunny are already seated chatting and eating while Nicholas is nowhere to be seen.
I join them to the table and minutes later Nicholas joins us. While Gracy and Roman are the ones to be doing most of the talking, Nicholas and I stay quiet most of the time listening to them and replying them time to time.

" Okay enough of this now..! "
I state and continue as everyone look at me ;
" As we are all late for today's routine, it'll be better that we waste no more time chatting around. Let's keep that for another time. I think we go to our rooms, take a hot shower and get ready for our respective destinations."

" Butttt..."
Gracy, Bunny and Roman all say at the same time but I stop them before they can continue with a stern look placed on my face ;

" Off to your rooms...
NOW BOYSSS..!!!! "

Roman and Bunny silently start walking away when I speak again ;

" Bunny...
I'll help you get ready..
Come with me..!! "

" Naah...
I'm a big bioooy noww...
I kan get reaadi by miyselfff..!! "
Saying this a confident Bunny goes with Roman to get ready in his room.

Third Person POV

By the time everyone came out of their respective rooms after getting dressed, it was almost noon.

Gracy waited for Maya and Brian to arrive while chatting around with Emma and the rest of the maids. The maids instantly liked and welcomed Gracy just like they mingled with Maya.

When Maya joined the rest in the living room, she found everyone there Gracy, Brian, Roman, Nicholas and the most unwanted person for the time Nilda as well who was sitting just by Nicholas as they both looked at some urgent business deal which required Nicholas' attention as Nilda briefed him which the rest were on the other side of the room staring at the latter.

" I already don't like her..!!! "
Gracy finally voices out the thoughts that are in her mind as she looks at Nilda as along with Nilda's voice each and every of her actions starts irritating Gracy even more each passing second.

" Bunny alsoooo don't likeeee her..!!! Why she talking to my big B!!?? "
Comes the little guy's annoyed voice who was not very politely told by Nilda to stay away from Nicholas for a while as she had some important business issues to discuss with him.

" Welcome to NILDA HATECLUB guyss..!!! "
Roman announces making Gracy and Brian look at him all amused.

" You too..!! "
Gracy and Brian exclaim at the same time.

" Yess..
Me too..!!!
After all I'm the founder of this club.!!
Even I don't like.. Correction.. I hate her..!!
Because of her, I'm not able to spend time.. Worse I'm not able to even talk to my own brother freely..
She's always around Nick having problems with each and every goddamned deal..!!! "
Roman says with anger in his voice as he looks at Nilda with hatred in his eyes.

" What's going on guys..!!? "
Maya asks while approaching as she notices the intense look of the faces of the trio.

" What's going on..!???
You tell me what's going on..!!??
Who's that and why's she talking like that to your husband..?? And why do you seem to okay with the fact that she's sitting so close to your husband..!!??
Maya..
Is there something that I'm not aware of..!!??? "
Gracy shoots back immediately at Maya who looks at the latter all taken back with her questions.

" Hmmmm....
She...
She's Nilda..!!
Nicholas' business partner's daughter.
As far as I know, they are handling many projects together that's why Nilda is with him most of the time. And since they know each other from a long time, they are friends as well..!!

Gracy..
More than me, you're acting like a suspicious wife..!! "
Maya says as she tries to not show her nervousness to Gracy and Brian while Roman just looks at her sadly knowing the reality.

" Are you sure that's all..!!??
Because I can literally see that she... Nilda.. Right..!?? Is not interested to be only friends with Nicholas. Her body language is saying a completely different story...!!

And trust me Maya..
I know you..
I know you very well..
I know how you are.. That's why I behave like this... You just never see what the real intentions of others are.. You're nice so you think that everyone else is nice as well.
And this has always been a minus point for you..!!!
Did you forget all the things that woman did to you!??? "
Gracy blurts out without any second thoughts as Maya knows exactly what she's talking about.

Knowing that her best friend is saying the truth, Maya understands at this point that she has to think of something more convincing so that Gracy let go of this topic else Maya will have a hard time with Gracy if she learns the unpleasant reality of her so-called love marriage. Moreover seeing how Brian's facial expressions changed drastically after hearing what Gracy just said, Maya knew she had to be extra careful with what she will be saying now. Maya knew that despite being his tender age, her little brother was very smart and was quick to understand any matter related to her.

Trying to pose as comfortable as possible, throwing her hands around as she laughs trying to lighten up the tensed atmosphere, Maya finally speaks as she holds Gracy's hands ;
" Wow Gracy...
Calm down...
You seriously need to calm down..!!

I know that in the past many things happened because of my naive thinking.. I've been continuously lied to and got myself and my feelings hurt in the past... But trust me.. This time nothing like that will happen..

Nicholas has been very honest with me unlike others. The very first day we met, he made it clear to me what I meant to him and how important our relationship is to him. And he also told me everything about Nilda and his relationship with her as well. He never hid anything from me.

To be honest, even I am not very fond of Nilda and the way she behaves around Nicholas but she's an important part of Nicholas' business so even if I want I can't and don't want to force Nicholas to do anything that may prove to be any kind of loss for him. He has worked really hard to be reach this position and I don't want to be the reason why he'll face any kind of loss.

Trust me Gracy, I know what I'm doing.
No one can snatch Nicholas away from me. No one, not even Nilda..!! "
Maya says.

Exactly..
How can someone snatch a person away from you who doesn't even belong to you is what is currently going on in Maya's mind.
After all Maya did not really lie, Nicholas did actually state what Maya meant to him on their wedding night itself, he didn't even bother lying about his Nilda.

" You're saying the truth..!!? "
Comes Gracy's expected question.

" Obviously..!! "
Is what Maya replies.

" Rieeeally..!!??
She imporrrtent for Big B's work.!?? "
The little one finally speaks some time after his sister.

Maya answers to him by nodding slowly in a yes with a pout not willing to say anything more.

" Okayyyy then..!! "

" I think it's time to go..!!!
We've already wasted half of the day in waking up and getting ready, let's at least get some work done in the remaining half..!!!
C'mon guys..
I'll drop you..!! "
Roman announces as he gets up from his place trying to help Maya get out of any further awkward conversation.

Agreeing immediately to Roman said, Maya gets Gracy and Brian move saying that they are already late.

Hours Later
At The Mall
MAYA POV

" I can't understand what you're saying..!! "
I say as I turn my back towards Gracy, trying hard to conceal how embarrassed I am.

" Don't you even dare pull that one on me.! You know very well what I'm saying. For god sake, just stop it Maya... Just stop lying to me. Even since you've married Nicholas, you've been lying to me.. About every single thing... "
Gracy blurts so bluntly making me even more nervous as she pulls me by my hand making me stand face to face with her.

" Why are you talking like that??
Have you gone mad or what!? Why will I lie to you about my wedding..?? You're just overthinking Gracy.. "
I try to bounce back but clearly it's not really working.

" Seriously Maya..
Do I look like an idiot to you..!!
I know very well that not matter what I say you're not gonna say the truth.. But after seeing what I have with me, you won't be able to lie anymore. "
Gracy says with confidence making me feel as if she got hold of something major against me. She grabs her bag which she had previously thrown down and takes out some papers which she puts in front of me signaling me to read them.

As I read the first line itself, I get the biggest shock of my life. Out of all, I didn't expect Gracy to know about this right now.

I anxiously open my mouth to reply to her but Gracy doesn't even allow me to speak as she grabs me by both my hands and says looking right in my eyes ;

" Before saying anything more, just swear on Bunny that you won't lie to me about anything..!!! "

I blink knowing that I have no other choice left. There is no way that I could lie now. Not that because Gracy already knows what's going on but because I can't falsely swear on my baby.

" Gracy, I.... I was about to tell you about all this..!!  "

" WHEN...???
When Maya..??? "
Gracy finally shouts scolding me and continues ;
" Damn you Maya...
Why the heck are you like this..!!!
You could have told me...
Together we would have find out a way to get money for Bunny's treatment...!!!
You didn't have to marry that man..!! "
She says as her tone changed from anger to care.

" How...???
How would we have done that??
From the past 4 years isn't it exactly what we both have been trying to do.!! How much have we been able to collect..???
I had no other choice Gracy...
This was the only way left out for me..!! "
I let it out as my eyes unwillingly start getting teary.

" Okay fine...
I agree..
What you just said is correct..
100% correct..!!
But what now??
We have enough money to pay for all the expenses regarding Bunny's treatment..
Divorce him..!!
Don't punish yourself for a man who doesn't deserve you..!!! "
Comes Gracy's completely honest yet surprising reply.

" Noo...
I can't..!!!
I can't divorce Nicholas..!!!
And even he if wants, I won't let him do anything like that..!!  "
I state immediately looking right in Gracy's eyes determined about what I just said.

" Are you out of your mind..??
Even after all what he said and did to you, you're saying this..!!??  "
Gracy says making me realise that all the  facet that I have been doing in front of her has been miserably failing.

" You....!!! "

" Yess I know everything..!! But right now I can't understand why you're not willing to leave Nicholas..!!
Oh my God...
Have you actually fallen for him by any chance..?? "
Gracy voices out something that I've never even imagined of.

" WHAT...!!???
NO WAYS....!!!
I didn't marry that asshole because I needed money for Bunny's treatment.. I already had got confirmation about these papers and nor am I in love with him.... But the only reason why I  married and now can't leave Nicholas is because he's the only way that I can have Bunny for me forever..!!!  "
I finally let out my little secret, the real reason why I married Nicholas and am still staying with him despite soo many differences and problems between the two of us.

Finally done with this part.

Sorry guyss..

Even I didn't expect this part to be so late. It wasn't completely my fault. I fell ill and I was not able to update nor reply on time. But now I'm back on track.

Thank everyone for your time and I'm always looking forward for your response.

Don't forget to tell me what you think of this and do leave any suggestions.
Thank you all for the heartwhelming response.

Thanks once again.

Lots of Love
SheHatesMee
❤️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

42.4K 521 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
454K 12.9K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
189K 3.2K 41
ARRANGED MARRIAGE "I will not marry anyone. I don't care if it's for alliance, because we both know we don't need it!" I hissed back. Our mafia was o...