โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

sixty-five.

1.2K 54 11
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE

olxv. being kidnapped is not fun

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

BACK AT STAR Labs with a now awake Barry Allen and a team that was close to freaking out Leonard felt out of place. He only knew Joe from the man arresting him and him being Chloes foster dad.

"You're experiencing a spike of activity in your primary motor cortex. It's the same thing we saw in Eiling. The images you saw were some kind of psychic attack by Grodd." Caitlin explained to Barry.

"First, Eddie and Chloe get taken by The Man in Yellow, and now my dad-" Iris was cut off by Barry, the man walking over to the woman, "Were gonna save them, Iris. I promise you."

"Hold up." Cisco said, "I put a tracker in the tranq dart you shot Grodd with. As soon as it activates--"

"No, Cisco. I can't wait for that. I will search every inch of that sewer if I have to." Barry told Cisco.

"And what happens if you find them?" Caitlin demanded, "What happens if Grodd takes over your mind the same way he did with Eiling?"

"I don't- I mean--" Barry stuttered, "Can you guys build me something? Some kind of tech so he can't get into my head?" He asked.

Cisco and Caitlin looked at each other, the man sighing, "I don't know. Maybe if Dr. Wells or Chloe were here."

There was a silence before Iris said, "I don't understand. Everyday you guys figure out a way to help people. All of the Flash's powers and all of this equipment, and you can't save Eddie, Chloe and my dad?" There was a silence, before Iris let out a small scoff and walked away.

"We'll figure something out." Caitlin softly told Barry.

"Fast." The man nodded, before following Iris out.

THAWNE ONCE AGAIN, had left and now was coming back down the ladder.

"You know they're gonna find us." Eddie told Thawne, "And you. You're not as smart as you think you are."

"Oh really? 'Cause I'm a genius where I come from. Imagine how smart that makes me here." Thawne told him.

"'Cause you're from the future?" Eddie questioned.

"Hmm." Thawne hummed.

"With a name like Eobard, I guess you'd have to be." Eddie told him. Chloe nodded in agreement, "Yeah, you're right."

"No, Eobard is a distinguished name for a distinguished member of a distinguished family." Thawne told the two, acting like a child who got picked on for wearing a certain color.

"Depressing to think all of my descendants are as crazy as you." Eddie said.

Eobard chuckled, "Oh, no, no, no. No the Thawne bloodline is chock-full of influential politicians, scientist, captains of industry." He swung down towards them, "Failures such as yourself are just the exception."

"And what exactly makes me such a failure?" Eddie demanded.

Thawne exhaled, "Tough question, Eddie. Where to start? Oh, how about your career as a police detective?" Thawne put a hand on Eddies shoulder, "It's spectacularly uneventful."

Eddie nodded, a small false smile on his face, "Yeah. Well, we'll see."

"No, we have seen. I have seen. I am from the future. And you are the only Thawne, to be all but forgotten by history." Thawne turned back to whatever he was working on, "Waste of a life, waste of a man. And... Oh, no. You don't even get the girl." Chloes eyes widened, The Newspaper.

"What are you talking about?" Eddie asked.

Thawne sighed, before walking over to Eddie, a hologram of the newspaper Chloe, Barry and Caitlin had seen was up, "Observe, if you will, the byline. Barry marries Iris and not you. We're just gonna have to give this ring back to Grandma Agnes." Thawne then through the ring box away, "You, Eddie, won't be needing it."

Eddie was blinking roughly, trying not to freak out. Chloes harsh laugh broke the silence, "Iris loves Eddie. You probably faked the byline. You're from the future, yeah? Then you should be smart enough to know how to fake a newspaper. Even I could do that."

"Oh, I can assure you, it's not fake." And with that Thawne turned back around and continued working.

"AB ANTI-TELEPATHY strip. It uses magnetic resonance to neutralize any foreign neurological stimulus." Cisco handed Barry the device.

"So it'll protect Barry from being mind-controlled?" Iris asked.

"That's the hope, but we have no way of knowing if it actually works." Caitlin told them. There was a slight silence, before Barry said, no doubt in his voice, "It'll work." The monitor beeped.

"The tracker just came online." Cisco ran to the computer.

"Looks like you guys found your gorilla." Leonard spoke from where he stood.

"We have Grodds location." Barry quickly sped and changed into his suit after hearing that.

"Flashy." Leonard smirked.

"Was that a pun?" Cisco asked.

Leonard just shrugged, not answering, as Barry went up to Iris, "Iris... I want you to know, all the times I imagined you being here, it was not like this."

"Get my dad back." The woman told Barry, to which he nodded and then sped off.

"Barry, what's your ETA?" Cisco asked.

"All right. I'm in position." Barry told them.

"Wait for my signal." Cisco told him walking over to the other monitors.

"So the red, thats Barry?" Iris questioned. Leonard sent the woman a look, one she didn't see, were all of Chloes family idiots?

"Yes." Caitlin nodded.

"And the blue?" Iris asked.

"Is Grodd."

"Okay. Here goes nothing." Said Cisco, he then clicked a button and gas started to fill the sewers.

"The steams working. Grodds on the move." Cisco exclaimed.

"I don't understand. What is the plan?" Iris questioned.

"He's maneuvering Grodd into a tunnel 5.3 miles from Barry." Caitlin explained.

"So Barry can do what?" Iris asked.

"Same thing he did to Girder. Supersonic punch, baby. Hit it!" Cisco yelled to Barry.

"The supersonic punch failed." Cisco exclaimed.

"Its okay, Cisco. The headsets working." Barry told them.

"Yes. Okay, uh, try some speed punches on him." Cisco told Barry.

"It's a gorilla. He just tried to "supersonic punch" a gorilla and it failed. How the hell is he supposed to beat it now?" Leonard questioned. The team just sent Leonard a glare, the man putting his hands up in mock surrender.

"This isn't working!" Barry yelled.

"Okay, what if you try--" Caitlin was cut off by sounds of chocking.

"Barry!" Cisco yelled, there was no answer, "Barry!"

"Oh no." Caitlin mumbled.

"What?" Iris asked.

"The headsets offline." Caitlin told her.

"Sounded like it impacted with something." Cisco told her.

"He better not fucking die, cause then Chloes going to kill me." Leonard scowled.

"Barry's brain activity is off the charts." Caitlin told the others, "It's way worse than last time."

"You made a fucking gorilla angry. What did you think was going to happen? It would ask you out for dinner? It's a gorilla." Leonard said sarcastically.

"Dude shut up!" Cisco yelled, making Leonard close his mouth.

"What's happening to him?" Iris asked.

"Grodds attacking him psychically. He's paralyzed." Caitlin explained, worried.

"Come on. There's a service train coming." Cisco said, annoyed.

"Do something please!" Iris pleaded.

"I can't stop the train." Cisco said.

"Barry, you have to get out of there now!" The monitor started beeping like crazy.

"What do we do?" Cisco questioned.

Iris quickly went over to the mic, "Barry, listen to me, okay? You have to concentrate on my voice. Whatever is happening to you, you have to fight it. I know you can do this. I know how strong you are. Stand up to Grodd. You can do this. Please." Iris paused, "Barry, do it for me." After a few minutes, Iris asked, panicked, "Barry?!"

"I'm bringing him home."

"I SAID BE still. You have three fractured ribs." Caitlin told Joe, who was lying in a hospital bed.

"I'll be fine." He told her.

"Dad, you need to rest." Iris told her dad, softly.

"I can't believe Grodd became so violent." Caitlin spoke.

"Am I the only one who knows that it's a fucking gorilla?" Leonard questioned. No one answered as Cisco had this crazy look on his face and asked Joe, "What was his lair like? Did he eat the banana? Does he like King Kong? Hes more of a Planet of the Apes kind of ape?"

"Uh. . Terrifying. No. And I didn't ask." Joe listed off.

"Mm." Cisco nodded.

"Do you mind if I talk to my daughter alone?" Joe asked.

Cisco, Caitlin and Leonard all walked away, Leonard taking a seat in one of the chairs. Chloe had been in his mind for these past few long days. He just hoped she was okay.

"SO NOW WHAT?" Eddie questioned, seeing Thawne had finished whatever he had built.

"Now..." Thawne turned around, "I have the key."

"The key to what?" Both Chloe and Eddie asked, as the man walked away. He didn't answer simply just climbed up the ladder.

"Well that got us fucking nowhere." Chloe hissed in pain as she looked down at her wrist. They were starting to bruise, small drops of blood could be seen if you looked hard enough.

"I told you it would bruise." Eddie told Chloe.

"This is so not the time for an "I told you so" moment." Chloe growled, it didn't hurt that bad but the cuffs kept rubbing onto her sore wrists.

"This is so much worse than when Lenny kidnapped me-" Chloe mumbled.

"Your own boyfriend kidnapped you?" Eddie questioned.

Chloe shrugged, "I wasn't supposed to be there. He kidnapped Cait and I, it wasn't too bad. At least Cait doesn't hate him for it...." Chloe trailed off.

Eddie chuckled, "You live one weird life, Allen."

"That I do, Eddie." Chloe nodded.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1615

Finally episode 21 is done-

Time for episode 22!

I don't even know how i'm gonna write it in since this is when lenny is canonically brought back into the show-

I'll figure it out, always do-

Uh Idk want to say- Hope you enjoyed though-

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.
407K 14.7K 64
unknown number: leon i swear if you don't give me back my pants, i'm going to murder you! barry: i'm not leon but good luck on the pants In which...
2.2K 96 19
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ”๐ฑ๐Ÿ—) "๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–จ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ...
311K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...