The Tangled Assistant

By thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... More

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 25

200 17 0
By thefortforced30

Guys read this chapter with 'Quit by Ariana Grande ft Sia' playing in the background❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anaïs

It wasnt even twelve when I reached home.
That bastard decided to kick me out of my damn office with an excuse of getting fired.

The only reason he kicked me out was because he knew I could state facts that no one would dare tell him in his face

Yes I wasnt going to sugarcoat whatever bullshit I would tell him.

Throwing my bag on the couch out of frustration I noticed that the house was unusually quiet and I heard a my phone beep in my bag.

I didnt even dare to go pick it up I just walked straight to my bedroom.
I was planning to sleep.

Yes sleep I was going to worry about probably being jobless when I woke up.

Reaching in the bedroom I noticed that Malia wasnt there but it was neatly done and a note stuck on the head of the bed telling me that she left with Ethan since he was whining about her not being safe and dragged her to his house.

Chuckling I changed from my work clothes and dove myself in my blankets.

I was woken up with some loud ass knocks and I was ready to beat the hell out of whoever was knocking on my door.

When the knocks didnt stop I hesitantly dragged myself out of the bed and walked towards the door.

I stood there a few minutes waiting to see if the person would get tired and leave my door alone.

The knocks got even louder and I'm sure the neighbours were starting to complain.

Growling I swung the door open without checking whoever was behind the door and I almost slammed it back if it wasnt for the foot that stuck in the door way.

"This is my house get the fuck out of here!" I almost screamed it out.

Ignoring my tantrums he pushed past me and entered inside.

"Get out for goodness sake.
Lucas get the fuck out of here there is no remaining business between me and you.
You fired me and now I'm chasing you out of my house and be an obedient ass and get out of my house!" I sternly said.

"Can you sit down" he suggested in a calm voice inviting himself on my couch.

Who even told him to sit.
My anger was getting to the point of where I wanted to strangle this man alive.

I wasnt joking.

"This is my house
I make the rules and you dont get to tell me what to do" I said glaring at him.

"Well it wont be anymore" he said looking at me straight in the eyes.

I laughed.

"Please entertain me" I stated looking at him.

"You are coming with me." He said slamming down the red file he had in his hands.

I rolled my eyes.
I wasn't even going to litsen to him after he said that.

Turning on my heels i headed towards the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I was starving.

Deciding on fruit salad I started collecting different fruits and started preparing them.

"Are you even litsening to me!?" I heard him ask from where he was standing.

Next to the kitchen counter.

"It doesnt take a genius to know that I'm not" I started continuing to chop down on the fruits.

"Look Anaïs you can be as stubborn as you want but you can't deny that your life is at stake right now" he said and I could feel his gaze on my bare back.

Yes the only thing I had on were sleeping shorts and a small crop vest that barely hid my breasts.

I was basically naked.

"I was fine before your ass got here you can show yourself the way out because I'm still fine" I said collecting all the fruits in a bowl.

I then added some yoghurt to make the mixture thick and took a spoon to mix.

He was still glaring at me hard.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked raising a brow.

He didnt say a word in fact the went back to my living room.

I didnt get it.
What did I need to say in order to kick him out of my house.

"Look I don't want to beat around the Bush.
I want you out of my house please just get out" I said making my way to where he was with the bowl of fruit salad in my hand and a spoon in my other hand.

He didnt say a word back.

"Have you thought of decrypting this file?" He asked raising a brow.

I rose another one in a challenge.

" I never thought of doing any shit with that file.
All I thought was returning it which I kept forgetting to do so but I did return it and you fired me as a result so get the fuck out of here and deal with what is yours" I said glaring at him.

He was going to make me lose my appetite.

Not happening today.

"My sister is a computer genius and when she came to my office and I showed her this she tried decrypting it and if she was right what we found in this does not look great" he said looking at me.

"And how does that have to do anything with me?" I asked looking at him.

"We found your name in here" he said the words that I was trying not to think.
The words i was trying to bury.

I inhaled this free oxygen.

"Look she probably wasnt planning to hurt you or kill you like how she did with others but after you beat her up I dont think that's the case anymore" he said looking at.

"Okay" I said going back to eat my fruit salad.

"You dont get it do you!?" He said getting frustrated.

He was starting to annoy and scare me at the same time.

"What dont I get?
That I might die in the process? So what as long as my son is not hurt I'll be fine" I said shrugging my shoulders.

He glared at me and his nostils flared.
He was definetly mad.

"The whole point is to hurt me Anaïs what the fuck dont you get in that!?" He asked holding my shoulders.

"Nothing.
I dont get anything in all this.
I die life continues so what" I asked again and I was sure if I could be six feet under then I would have been.

Fuck. He murmured.

"What I mean is she knows that I love you.
So she will hurt you in order to hurt me.
She will fucking hurt you in order to get back to me. She doesnt care that you beat her up or anything if she wanted to hurt you she would have continued killing your friends.
Why do you think your friend's house was trashed but not your parents???" He asked looking at me.

"Dont you think she knows that you have a kid who is currently living with your parents.
Dont you think she has connections to kill all of them including you?" He asked looking at me.

I was stunned.

"You just confessed your love to me" I said looking at him.

He ran a had through his face.

"Is that all you got from the whole speech I made?" He asked looking at me.

His eyes bore in mine and the fact that i was almost naked didnt help the goosebumps that were surfacing.

"I got the fact that she wont hurt my family and freinds so where were we again?" I asked tapping my chin.

"You were getting the fuck out of here.
So please go" I said stepping aside.

Shaking his head I saw him close his eyes and inhale then breath out.

"Look if this attitude is all about what happened earlier I am sorry.
I just couldn't stand the fact that you accessed this file before I did and it was eating up my ego" he said looking at me.

I rose a brow.
Today I experienced two miracles.
One was him confessing his love and another one was him apologising.

"Damn" I said looking at him and he stared back.

"So what are you going to do with the body found at your house?" I asked looking at him.

I wanted to change the subject fast.

He shrugged his shoulders looking defeated.

"Both me and you know that my mother killed him but we have no evidence and since we have no we would just have to let the police do their own thing" he said slumping down.

He looked defeated and if I didnt know this man well I wouldn't have seen the tears that were threatening to fall out of his eyes.

Feeling bad for him I went to sit next to him and he immediately pulled me closer to him.

"You know I brought him in that house because we had been talking.
Trying to fix our bond you know since my mother practically hid me away from him my whole life" he said and I felt a wet spot on my shoulder.

I rubbed his back and sat there silently.

"I mean he wasnt bad at all.
When I was growing up I blamed him for leaving me to deal with my mother but she hid me away from him and used her power to threaten him and now that I am grown I went to look for him and he agreed to have a talk and when he poured down everything to me I really saw the monster that my mother was" he said shaking with each word.

I kept rubbing his back as he cried his sorrow out.

He shifted his position then kept his head at the crook of my neck and I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my mouth.

He looked at me.
Eyes red and wet.

I offered him a small smile.

"Come on let's clean you up" I said wiping his eyes.

He held both my hands still looking at me.

"Don't do that" he croaked out.

His voice sounded strange even in my ears.

"Do what?" I asked looking at him my hands still in his hold.

"Be there for me all the time.
I'm going to get even more attached and I'm trying to get detached from you" he said looking at me.

I felt my heart sink.

"We all know that you dont love me as much as I do to you so what's the whole point of me forcing all this on you if you dont want it?" He asked looking at me.

I was taken back.
I guess I wasnt transparent or an open book after all.

"Goodness you are so fucking blind" I said looking at him.

Looking at him I shook my head then stood up.

Count on him to spoil this moment.

"Go get cleaned up I'm going to prepare for you something to eat" I said looking at him from where I was standing.

He looked back at me.

"Don't bother I'm leaving" he said standing up and I almost jumped his ass.

I kept my hands on my hips and stared at him.

"You ain't going no where.
Go fucking clean up and come eat before I make you do it and trust me it wont be pretty" I said looking at him.

He challenged me with a look.

"Well won't that be interesting" he said looking at me then chuckled.

"Trust me.
It would be" I said looking at him up and down.

To be honest if he told me to make him go clean up I didnt know how I would do that.
This guy was buff and not the fat from grease.
This guy was all muscles and then there was me a twenty four year old who would only go to the gym if I'm bribed with food at the end.

"Alright fine.
I'll go clean up" he said turning to the direction of the washroom and I silently thanked the heavens.

Good now I was left alone to think and think of what I would make for this man.

Deciding on some ramen I decided to season them so that they wouldn't taste boring and set them aside.

Taking a beer from the fridge I sat infront of the TV and waited for him while watching something interesting.

A few minutes later he came back smelling like heaven and I almost moaned.

"Can you tell me why you have my body wash in your bathroom?" He asked smirking.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I stalked you and bought it just incase something like this happened.
I'm sure you wouldn't like to leave this place smelling like a female" I said looking at him making him smile.

I smiled at him until he removed the hand that was behind his back showing me a packet of condoms.

Making me bite my lower lip sustaining a laugh.

"And these?" He asked laughing.

I laughed a little.
To be honest I wasnt embarrassed.

Ofcourse unless Cyril finds those and starts playing with them.

"Well what can I say?
Always be ready" i said looking at him.

He hummed looking at them.
Observing them.

"And how the hell did you get my right size?" He asked looking at me.

I bit the inside of my lip standing up.

I definetly wasnt going to answer that.

"The food is going to get cold" I said standing up and walking past him to the kitchen.

He followed behind me.

"Are you going to answer me?" He asked standing behind me.

"Nope" I said turning then handed him his plate.

"Well since you are not going to answer me I might just have to fuck the answers out of you" he said looking at.

He looked dead serious.

I bit my lower lip

"I dare you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.2K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
133K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
671K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
4.6K 228 37
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช" ยฐยฐยฐ ๐™‡๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™‘๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™–, your average normal adult trying to make bo...