โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

sixty-one.

1.2K 48 10
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

olxi. proof

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"OH, BARRY." CAITLIN said softly as Chloe and Caitlin had went back to find Barry at the West house.

"Here move. I kinda wanna slap him." Chloe told Cait crouching down.

"Why do you want to slap him?" Caitlin asked which made Chloe shrug as she slapped her brother, he woke up a groan sounding through his duct tapped lips.

Chloe quickly ripped off the tape as he stopped groaning, "For real? Why did you slap me?" Barry demanded.

"Easiest way to wake you up and I thought it's be funny to see your reaction." Chloe told her brother as Caitlin untied his bonds.

"Smelling salt works just as well." Barry said as Caitlin finally took off the duct tape around his wrists.

"You okay?" Caitlin asked.

"I think so yeah." Barry told the two as he undid the duct tape around his ankles. "Wait- Caitlin, Chloe. Bates was here." Barry suddenly told them.

"Yeah we know. He's starting to become fucking annoying." Chloe glared, as Caitlin told him, awkwardly, "Uh, yes, I know."

"Okay. Let's go." Barry quickly got up with the help of Chloe.

"Let's." Chloe repeated aloud.

"SO THIS HANNIBAL Bates turned into quite the Meta-human. Take a look." Dr. Wells told them, as Barry threw his coat down seeing as they were now at STAR Labs. He clicked the tablet on his wheelchair, "His cells have the ability to transmogrify at quite the rate."

"Which is how he can become anyone." Barry added.

"Which is how he can look like anyone." Dr. Wells corrected, "Because he cannot appropriate your memory or your powers."

"Got it. Hands on the Meta-human."

Dr. Wells cracked his knuckles, "Hands on the Meta-human. And to help you do that, Dr. Snow has concocted a solution we believe will stop him."

Caitlin grabbed a small crate that had the serum she had made in it, "Yes. I've made a serum that will create a cortical reaction around his cells."

"Deprive those cells of their electrical charge, his shapeshifting days are over." Dr. Wells nodded with a smile.

"Wow, that's great work." Barry told Caitlin, putting a hand on her shoulder, which made her flinch away, she quickly said, "Thank you. Um... no need for a hug or anything like that."

Chloes eyes flashed slightly, gripping onto the arms of the chair she sat in, closing her eyes. It reminded her too much of how she'd flinch away from his touch. But he was dead. He couldn't hurt her. Not anymore. She was safe, she didn't need to look behind her shoulder everywhere she went. Some people aren't that lucky, Chloe was glad she was. She took a couple breaths, before opening her eyes to see Barry staring at Caitlin worriedly.

"Okay.." He nodded confused.

There was a beep, "Oh, Barry. We got a ping from your cellphone. Looks like Hannibal Bates is at the airport."

"Payback time."

"Damn, wish I could get some payback time." Chloe joked, with a laugh trying to forget the memories, "But I'm sitting this one out, I don't want anyone to turn into me as Electra."

Barry simply nodded before looking at his suit all determined like, before speeding off.

"Barry and his dramatics..." Chloe mumbled slowly unclenching her hands from the chair.

"GUYS ARE WE sure he's at the airport?" Barry askedz

"According to the GPS on your phone, he's there." Dr. Wells told him, wheeling over to where the mic was.

"Yeah, but. . He could be any of these people. I'm not seeing him." But then Barry went silent, and then the call ended.

"Barry?" Caitlin asked after a while.

"Yeah. The one and only." He replied.

"I'm assuming you took the bastard down." Chloe spoke. She heard Barry chuckle, taking it as a yes Chloe grinned, "Fucking finally! That bastard was getting annoying." She sighed.

"LET ME OUT of here!" Bates as Iris yelled slamming his hands onto the glass of the cell he resided in.

"Not gonna happen, dude." Chloe told him, before he shifted into Caitlin.

"Hey, cutie. Want to let me out of here?" He directed at Barry who grinned and turned to Cait, who had her arms crossed.

"Like anyone would be dumb enough to fall for that." Caitlin told them scoffing, though her tone wasn't convincing to Chloe. They all fell for it earlier.

Dr. Wells sighed, questioning, "Seen a lot of things that you can become, but who are you, Hannibal Bates?"

He then shifted into an man that was bald wearing grey clothing, his face didn't have an recognizable traits, his eyes seemed to be covered. He smirked, "I uh..." Bates let out a chuckle, "I can't remember." His smile then fell, more desperately he repeated, "I can't remember."

"Well, let's lock up shop. Goodnight, everyone." Dr. Wells told the team, wheeling away. Barry closed the pipeline, as the three watched Dr. Wells wheel away.

"What about Dr. Wells?" Caitlin asked.

"Come here." Barry told her, "You too, Chloe."

"I need to show you something." Barry told Caitlin grabbing her hand.

NOW IN BARRY'S lab at CCPD, Caitlin spoke looking at what Cisco and Joe had found in Starling, "This isn't possible."

"Caitlin, I ran the DNA test twice. It's a perfect match." Cisco told the woman.

"This body is the real Harrison Wells." Joe pointed to the body that was laid out on the metal table.

"If this is Dr. Wells--" Caitlin was cut off by Chloe. "Then who the fuck have we been working for this whole time?"

"Dr. McGee said that after the accident, Wells became a completely different person." Barry paused, "Its because he is a different person."

Caitlin stared in shock, looking around, she finally seemed to believe, but what was to happen now?

"WHAT ARE YOU doing?" Caitlin asked Cisco, now back at STAR Labs, seeing him looking at the schematics of STAR Labs.

"After the Accelerator exploded, I built a 3D model of STAR Labs so that I could pinpoint exactly what caused the malfunction." Cisco told the three.

"And you never ran this test?" Barry questioned.

"Of course I did. I just never had any reason to look at any area outside of the pipeline or cortex. It's a big building. Lots of places for Wells to hide something." Suddenly an 'Unknown' message popped up on screen with a beeping.

"What is that?" Barry asked.

"Something that shouldn't be there." Chloe let out a small breath.

"That shouldn't be there." Cisco added pointing at the screen. Cisco had grabbed something, running the tool over the walls, trying to find the unknown room.

"I'm picking up more activity around here." Cisco said, before he tuned back to them, "Tachyons."

"There." He pointed to a section of the wall, taking the device away and headphones off.

Barry started running his hands over the walls, before finally he placed his hand somewhere and the wall opened up.

The four of them walking into the dark room, the wall closed behind as Caitlin was the last to walk in. Suddenly there was a light and The Reverse Flash's suit was shown.

"Oh my god." Caitlin spoke walking up to it.

Chloe clenched her fists together, she wanted to find Wells or whoever he was an fry his brain until there was nothing left. "That's his suit. That's his fucking suit." Chloe spoke up her voice void of any emotion, it was cold and cut like a knife. The lights flashed on.

"Guys." Barry's voice snapped Chloe out of her murderous thoughts.

The three walked over and there was an article, the title read, "Flash Missing Vanishes in Crisis. April 25 2024."

"What the frak?" Cisco questioned

Chloe breathed out, her hands stopped zapping, she hadn't even noticed them start too.

"What the fuck indeed."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1304

YALL ARE GONNA HATE ME SO MUCH NEXT EPISODE AND THATS ALL IM SAYING-

Favorite Part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 5.1K 51
(Season 1 Of The Flash) Growing up without parents is hard enough, but it's even harder when no one understands you. That was Chloe's world...
2.2K 96 19
๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ (๐Ÿ”๐ฑ๐Ÿ—) "๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐—‚๐—… ๐–จ ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.