โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

fifty-nine.

1.4K 47 18
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

olix. cisco reveals his "dreams"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

SPEEDING INTO STAR Labs and setting Chloe down, Barry quickly sped and grabbed the bee heading straight for Dr. Wells, and putting it into a jar.

"Thank you." Dr. Wells thanked.

Barry handed Cisco the bee in a jar, "Let's see what makes this bee so poisonous." He groaned, quickly going to set it down, as Chloe followed, despite being dressed up she would still get her work done.

Walking over, Cisco laughed, "Wow, someone's dressed up."

"I had a dinner to go to, asshole. What do you think I would've worn?"

"Not that." Cisco pointed out, "I have never seen you in something so dressy."

Chloe laughed, "I didn't even pick this dress, Lenny did."

"That makes sense, either way, we need to look at this bee." Cisco quickly turned and put the bee under the microscope.

"What do you mean it makes sense?" Chloe exclaimed, Cisco just shushing her with a sly grin, Chloe sighed softly.

"That is one odd looking bee." Caitlin pointed out, Chloe walking over to get a better look she agreed nodding, "Yeah. . it does."

"That's 'cause it isn't a bee at all." Cisco told her, frightened, "It's a robot."

"No way." Caitlin told him, looking into the microscope.

"I'm looking too." Chloe told her, after Caitlin had moved she looked into the microscope. "Well shit. You weren't lying."

"Why would I lie?" Cisco bickered back. Chloe shrugged, she didn't really know.

"Ha! I've rendered Chloe Allen silent." Cisco joked with a grin.

"Oh shut up, Ramon." Chloe told him giving him a slight shove.

"UNBELIEVABLE. THIS BOTS got a 360-degree vision system. I mean, we're talking multiple micro-cameras all coming from various angles at the same time." Cisco told the others amazed, before he said, "Which means...." Ray finished it for him, seeing as him and Felicity we're now back at STAR Labs, "It can see all around the room at once. That is..."

"Amazing." Both Ray and Cisco said.

"It may be cool but it's also fucking creepy- Just imagine if every bee was a robot that was watching and recording and sending the footage back to whoever was in control of them." Chloe told them as Caitlin also said, nodding to what Chloe said, "Disturbing."

"It's also next-gen hardware that's nowhere near the market." Dr. Wells pointed out.

"So were not dealing with a Meta-human?" Felicity said aloud. "It's just a mad scientist."

"Cisco, you said the second victim, Bill Carlisle, was a robotics engineer. Let's cross reference his previous employers with those of Lindsay Kang."

Cisco quickly stated typing as Felicity yelled, going over to the computer, "Allow me."

"Mamas been away from a keyboard for far too long." Felicity quietly told them.

"Okay."

"They both worked at Mercury Labs." Barry pointed out, looking at the info Felicity had pulled up.

"Let's call Joe. I think it's time we paid a visit to an old friend." Dr. Wells told Barry, in which the man nodded.

CHLOE, FELICITY AND Caitlin all chuckled as Felicity said, "It is so fun to watch grown men play with their toys."

Chloe snorted, "You really need to think before you say, Felicity--"

"You're so lucky. Ray is so nice and smart and hot." Caitlin told the blonde. Chloe would admit Ray wasn't unattractive but then again nobody would be as nice looking as Leonard to her. Chloe shrugged, "Hes not that bad looking."

"Yeah, it's kind of like I'm dating Barry but in Oliver's body." Felicity let out before she could think.

The blonde quickly whipped around to face the two women, "A sentence you both will never repeat to anyone."

Chloe smirked, "My lips are sealed."

"Your secrets safe with me." Caitlin smiled. Chloe heard a faint buzzing after that was said.

"It must have re-activated." Dr. Wells told the three as Chloe looked over to the screen that was monitoring the bee.

"And if it's being controlled wirelessly..."

"I can trace its signal and figure out where it's trying to go." Felicity was already at a computer. "Oh, no." Felicity let out after she typed a couple keys.

"Oh, boy."

"What?" Both Caitlin and Chloe exclaimed.

"The swarm is headed for Mercury Labs." Wells paused, "Brie Larvans going after Tina."

"Oh shit-"

"HOW DO WE stop them?" Barry asked, now back at STAR Labs and suited up, Chloe would sit this one out, there wasn't much she could do against robotic bees.

"She's got to be remotely piloting those bees from somewhere." Dr. Wells told Barry as Cisco and Ray walked in.

"We need to stop this bug-eyed glasses woman." Cisco told them, waving a hand over his face. "And her mini bandits." Ray added. The two both looked over at each other saying at the same time, "Bug Eyed Bandit."

"Got her. She's in an abandoned greenhouse." Felicity piped up.

"Barry, you have to take out Brie. It's the only way to stop these nanodrones."

"What about Dr. McGee?" Barry questioned.

"The defibrillator in your suit is broken. You cannot risk going near Mercury Labs." Caitlin told Barry firmly.

Ray had a look on his face of realization on his face, "Bees can't penetrate my suit. I'll go." He nodded.

"Whoa. We haven't tested out the new power system yet." Cisco put his hand out in a slow down motion.

"Well do it right now." Ray simply said.

"I'm following you." Cisco told him.

"I'm driving." Caitlin spoke getting out of her seat.

"And I'm going to make sure nothing goes wrong." Chloe said following after the two. Chloe now say in the back of the van with Cisco and Caitlin, Cisco watching the tablet that was linked up to Rays suit.

"Found her." Ray told them.

"Felicity can you jam their frequency?" Cisco asked.

"I already tried, but I might be able to redirect them onto a new target. Ray get ready for incoming." Felicity told her boyfriend.

"We have the technology." Ray simply said and with that he flew off the bees following.

"Okay Cisco, now what?" Ray questioned.

"Ray, get to the ocean. If the bots follow you into the water, their electronics will fry." Cisco told Ray.

"What if they don't go in the water?" Chloe asked from behind them.

Cisco didn't answer for Ray spoke again, "Got it." He paused, "Wait. But so will my suit." Either way Ray dove into the ocean as he flew out he told them, "Cisco, I'm fried. I'm losing propulsion control."

"Can you see the van?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah."

"We'll catch you."

"You will?"

"We will?" Caitlin questioned.

"We will." Both Cisco and Chloe told them. Cisco moved into the back with Chloe both of them opening one side of the vans back doors.

"Keep it steady!" Cisco yelled to Caitlin.

"We better not fucking fly out of this van!" Chloe added.

Ray suddenly came down and flew into the van, hitting the wall with a loud thud. Ray let out a groan, "Whoo!"

Cisco and Chloe grinned, "The Atom lives." Cisco chuckled as Chloe closed the vans doors. Ray let out a chuckle as well the two high-fiving before Cisco groaned at the metal that connected with his skin. "Let's work on softer gloves for next time, okay?"

"Sorry." Ray told him through his teeth.

Chloe chuckled, "Maybe we don't wanna do that next time."

Cisco simply sent her the bird. She just stuck her tongue out at him.

RAY WAS NOW out of his suit, saying, "Ah. Some kind of team you have here."

"Help's to have friends in your corner." Caitlin told him.

The two walked away and continued their conversation before out of the corner of her eyes, Chloe saw Cisco grab his neck and then just stare in shock.

"Cisco?"

"Are you okay?" Ray asked. With that Cisco passed out, falling to the ground.

"Cisco!" Caitlin yelled worried.

"I think he got stung." Chloe told them crouching down to her friend, as Caitlin started chest compressions.

"Come on. Please. Wake up."

"Should I shock him?!" Chloe asked, zapping coming from her fingers.

"I don't know?!" Caitlin told her.

"I'm gonna shock him." With that Chloe shocked the man, it jolted him but nothing happened. Chloe faintly heard Ray call for Barry, him saying he was on his way.

"You better not fucking die, Cisco! Who else am I gonna make fun of?!" Chloe yelled her eyes glowing electric, and her hands zapping more. She didn't know why she got this weird sense of déjà vu, Cisco has never died before -- so why the hell was she feeling so scared right now?

"Come on. Stay with me." Caitlin told the man.

The street light flickered slightly as Barry zoomed over telling the three to, "Hold on. Back up."

"I'm gonna try something." His hands started vibrating.

Chloe was confused, that just made her even more frightened, Why did it feel like this had happened before? Why did it feel like someone had killed Cisco by phasing their hands before?

Barry used his hands as those paddles they used to resuscitate the dead patients.

Cisco didn't wake up immediately so Chloe yelled, "You better wake the fuck up!" Cisco gasped taking in as much air as he could. Chloe sighed in relief her eyes turning back to their normal soft blue and the street light went back to normal.

"Either my fear of bees is over or it just got a lot worse." Cisco told them.

Barry grabbed his hand pulling him up, grinning at the joke.

"Thank god you're okay." Caitlin smiled at the long haired man.

Chloe smiled as well, eyes still wide, "If you died I would've killed you over again."

"I've never had anybody take a bee for me. Thank you." Ray told Cisco.

"You're welcome, bro." Cisco grinned.

"Cisco, you're a hero, man." Barry told him.

Cisco simply let out a breath as Chloe leaned down and pulled the man into a hug before punching his shoulder, an ow coming from Cisco. "Never do that again, asshole!"

"Why'd you have to hit me so hard?!"

AT JITTERS THE next day, Chloe stood with Barry and Felicity as Ray come over from getting a coffee to hear his girlfriend say, "And another end to another exciting adventure in Central City."

"Ah, yes, thank you." Felicity told Ray, grabbing the coffee he offered her.

"Ray, thank you for all your help."

Chloe nodded to her brothers words, "We really couldn't have done it without you."

"Oh." Ray shrugged a smile on his face.

"And I hope you figure out the problem with your suit." Barry told him.

"I already have actually." Ray responded.

"Oh." Barry said surprised.

"All this time, I've been looking at the power source the wrong way. I kept thinking we needed to go bigger. But the solution, as always-" Ray pulled something out of his blazer, "Is simply go smaller." He showed them the small bee he had from when Cisco got stung.

"Oh. Great." Barry chuckled, as Chloe nodded to that. Barry had an awkward smile on his face, Chloe was sure she wasn't to far behind after learning what Tina McGee had told Barry about Wells.

"You both okay?" Felicity asked.

"Mm-mm. We're gonna be." Barry nodded, Chloe nodded as well, "Yeah don't worry, Felicity, we can handle it."

"Thank you for your advice." Barry told the blonde.

"I won't even charge you the 5 cents." Felicity joked making the two Allen's smile.

"Bye, Felicity." Barry told her with a small sigh and grin.

"Bye, Barry." Felicity smiled.

"You're not leaving without a hug." Chloe told her pulling the blonde into a hug, the woman responded hugging the redhead back.

"Bye, Chloe."

"Bye, Felicity." Chloe pulled away and the blonde and her boyfriend were off.

Chloe bumped her shoulder with Barry as they watched the two leave.

"ALL RIGHT, ALL right who's ready for some...." Cisco before singing, "Karaoke." As him and Caitlin walked into Barry's lab. Joe had an amused smiled on his face, as he watched the two.

Chloe had a serious look on her face, just staring at the evidence board that was down.

"We are not going to karaoke are we?" Caitlin questioned.

"Nope." Chloe told her getting out of her chair to stand up, crossing her arms. Barry shook his head, "No."

"Um..." Barry let a hand out to the evidence board, "This is everything we know about our mothers murder and The Reverse Flash." Barry told the two walking over to the board.

"I've been gathering information on him for a long time." Barry paused, Chloe walked over and rugged down the next board, Barry saying, "And this is everything we know about Dr. Wells."

"I don't understand." Caitlin told the two, "What do Dr. Wells and The Reverse Flash have to do with each-other?"

Cisco just stared at the board.

"Um..." Barry trailed off, as Chloe simply glared at the floor. How could she had been tricked for so long? Barry glanced back to Joe before looking back to his friends.

"They're the same fucking person." Chloe told them looking up, the glare on her face seemed to harden.

"That's impossible." Caitlin smiled in disbelief, Cisco just continued to stare at the board.

"Look, Caitlin it took Chloe and I a long time to believe it too, but it's him." Barry told her.

"Dr. Wells is a speedster? He's paralyzed." Caitlin told them, not believing a word.

"Is he, though?" Joe questioned.

"And why would he kill Barry and Chloes mother?" Caitlin demanded, "It doesn't make any sense." There was silence before Caitlin looked to Cisco, "Cisco. Say something."

"I've been having these dreams. Mostly at night, but sometimes during the day." He paused, "But they don't really feel like dreams. They... They feel real."

"What happens in the dream?" Barry questioned softly.

"Dr. Wells is The Reverse Flash. Chloe is there. . and... he kills Chloe and me."

Chloes eyes widened. . that's why she felt that way when Cisco was dying yesterday. She somehow knew he had been killed before. Somehow Wells killed them both in these "dreams." Everyone's eyes snapped from Chloe to Cisco, both of them just staring at the floor.

"Well fuck." Chloe breathed out.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 2378

And that's episode 18!

Damn a lot happened.

Oh that's next couple of episode are gonna be fun but awful to write-

So uh look forward to that-

And in Kals words from a comment they wrote-

When you know what happens: 😳

That's me rn-

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 13.3K 157
[unedited/discontinued] I thought the unimaginable only existed in fairy tales, and stupid redundant television shows. I never knew how wrong I was.
232K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
20.8K 545 23
Scarlett Luna Rios is Best friends with Barry Allen and Iris west. She has a huge crush on Barry but never had the courage to tell him. Then she meet...
312K 13.1K 56
we fall in love till it hurts or bleeds or fades in time. [ barry allen x original character ] [ book one in the red series ] [ the flash season one...