𝙌𝙐𝙄𝙍𝙆𝙎.⠀( boku no hero...

By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ quirks has been moved to @madaraslore ! More

▌ 急変
▌ブックキャスト
▌ 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙂𝘼𝙄 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝙄𝙏, 𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙊
⠀( ₀₀₀ )⠀⠀LITTLE KOU
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
⠀( ₀₀₁ )⠀⠀KOURIN YAGAMI
⠀( ₀₀₂ )⠀⠀SMALL INTERLUDE
⠀( ₀₀₃ )⠀⠀FIRST DAY MADNESS
⠀( ₀₀₄ )⠀⠀BOOM BOOM GOES BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₀₅ )⠀⠀A BOY IN MIND
⠀( ₀₀₆ )⠀⠀FLOWER CROWN
⠀( ₀₀₇ )⠀⠀THE GODDAMN ALARM
⠀( ₀₀₈ )⠀⠀HERE COMES THE VILLAINS ⑴
⠀( ₀₀₉ )⠀⠀KOURIN VS NOMU ⑵
⠀( ₀₁₀ )⠀⠀FINISHED FOR NOW ⑶
⠀( ₀₁₁ )⠀⠀VISITING HER
⠀( ₀₁₂ )⠀⠀WORRIED
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
⠀( ₀₁₃ )⠀⠀THE BAD OUTWEIGHS GOOD
⠀( ₀₁₄ )⠀⠀A REGULAR DAY
⠀( ₀₁₅ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH BAKUGO
⠀( ₀₁₆ )⠀⠀TRAINING WITH TODOROKI
⠀( ₀₁₇ )⠀⠀U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL
⠀( ₀₁₈ )⠀⠀CAVALRY BATTLE
⠀( ₀₁₉ )⠀⠀MON ANGE
⠀( ₀₂₀ )⠀⠀TOURNAMENT ⑴
⠀( ₀₂₁ )⠀⠀BATTLE ON ⑵
⠀( ₀₂₂ )⠀⠀INTENSE ⑶
⠀( ₀₂₃ )⠀⠀GAME, SET, MATCH ⑷
⠀( ₀₂₄ )⠀⠀A DISASTER
⠀( ₀₂₆ )⠀⠀A DATE WITH ICYHOT
⠀( ₀₂₇ )⠀⠀SUNSET AND OCEAN VIBES
⠀( ₀₂₈ )⠀⠀AETHER
⠀( ₀₂₉ )⠀⠀MIDNIGHT'S TALE
⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR
⠀( ₀₃₁ )⠀⠀THE HERO KILLER
⠀( ₀₃₂ )⠀⠀ACTIONS AND CONSEQUENCES
⠀( ₀₃₃ )⠀⠀REUNITED
⠀( ₀₃₄ )⠀⠀PURRFECT DAY
⠀( ₀₃₅ )⠀⠀A DAY WITH DABI
⠀( ₀₃₆ )⠀⠀DEEPER AND DEEPER
⠀( ₀₃₇ )⠀⠀WRITTEN EXAMS
⠀( ₀₃₈ )⠀⠀THE FINAL EXAM
⠀( ₀₃₉ )⠀⠀LEVIATHAN
⠀( ₀₄₀ )⠀⠀SURPRISE TWIST
⠀( ₀₄₁ )⠀⠀THE MALL
⠀( ₀₄₂ )⠀⠀STOLEN KISS
▬▬▬ ⠀⠀𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
⠀( ₀₄₃ )⠀⠀POOL DAYS
⠀𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀, 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄
⠀( ₀₄₄ )⠀⠀PRETTY LITTLE THING
⠀( ₀₄₅ )⠀⠀WILD, WILD PUSSYCATS
⠀( ₀₄₆ )⠀⠀QUESTIONS
⠀( ₀₄₇ )⠀⠀FOREVER YOURS
⠀( ₀₄₈ )⠀⠀RIGOROUS TRAINING
⠀( ₀₄₉ )⠀⠀LET'S TRAIN SOME MORE!
⠀( ₀₅₀ )⠀⠀UNDER THE STARS
⠀( ₀₅₁ )⠀⠀TEST OF COURAGE
⠀( ₀₅₂ )⠀⠀MOONFISH
⠀( ₀₅₃ )⠀⠀TAKEN
⠀( ₀₅₄ )⠀⠀VILLAINS HIDEOUT
⠀( ₀₅₅ )⠀⠀PATIENCE
PLEASE READ <3

⠀( ₀₂₅ )⠀⠀RIPPLES IN THE WATER

3.1K 156 136
By ohtomoe

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( it's over, isn't it? )

❝良い、常に勝ちます...

fun fact #23 ; to kourin, love is never
a weakness. it's her strength.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

The next couple of days were rough for her, with the trial and having to testify against the people who adopted her, but she wasn't alone. She had Chisa, Adan, All Might, Aizawa, Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki. Though, through this gruelling process, what came out of it was her freedom. And whilst they were at court, her legal guardians were changed to Chisa and Adan Watanabe. It was finally over. She had a real family now.

"Yatta!" Kourin shouted happily, earning a few strange glances from people passing by. A small lips graced the lips of the three boys behind her and she turned back to face them, a warm grin adorning her features. "I'm free."

She's so cute.. Was all the boys could think.

"You're our daughter now." Adan smiled happily, walking alongside his wife. "Officially."

Aizawa nodded, he too felt happy for her and placed a hand on her head as a way to comfort her. "They won't bother you anymore."

All Might heartily chuckled beside his fellow pro hero, "you're safe now, Young Yagami. I'm glad."

"All Might, Aizawa-San, would you like to come to our house? I can make you both a fresh batch of my famous baked goods?" Chisa offered, smiling politely at them.

"Of course! It would be rude as pro heroes like us to decline an invitations from such a lovely woman!" He smiled, giving her thumbs up.

"Careful there, All Might, that's my wife." Adan narrowed his eyes and when he saw the pro hero fluster, he eased up, a light hearted chuckle escaping her lips. "I'm just kidding. It's nice to see that even though you're a pro hero, you can still react to things like this. It'd be cool to have you over."

Aizawa turned back to the teens, an amused smile gracing his lips. "We'll leave her in your care then," he said, before the adults all went off.

Kourin wrapped her arms around the three of them, a relieved expression gracing her features. "Thank you, for everything. I couldn't have done it without you guys," she pulled away from the trio and smiled. "I think I just need some time to think. Alone."

"Are you sure that's the best idea, Kou?" Todoroki asked, furrowing his brows.

"I just need some time alone, okay? I'll call you guys later," she placed a kiss on each one of their cheeks. "Thank you."

Midoriya smiled, "be careful Koucchan!"

"Tch, half and half bastard, tell me.." He trailed off, starting only when the brunette was out of earshot. "How are you associated with K— hey! Don't fucking walk away from me!"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Kourin's legs led her someplace she could think, somewhere quiet. It was a secluded park with a fountain in the middle and it seemed as though the park wasn't as popular as others, there weren't many people around. It was beautiful and peaceful. She ran her fingers along the surface of the water, she loved the way that even the smallest touch caused ripples in the water. I'm finally free..

And what were the chances? Really? His turquoise hues ran over her body, but the smirk on his lips disappeared when he noticed more scars on her beautiful skin. "Look at that, we meet again."

She jumped at the sudden sound of his voice. "Dabi! It's you."

God. That voice.. He fell in love with her more whenever he heard it. "You know my name, but I don't know yours," he mused, tilting his head on the side. "That hardly seems fair.." Feigning hurt, he placed a hand on top of his heart. "Kinda hurts."

"Sorry.." Kourin shifted to face him and held her hand out for him to shake. "Kourin Yagami, your saviour."

He already knew her name. "My saviour," he repeated, taking her hand in his and placing a kiss on her forehand. So soft.. Really looking at her, he could see the faint mark Kinto's hands had left on her neck and he felt infuriated. "I hope you don't mind me prying, Kourin, but tell me the story of your scars.."

If she wanted to move on, she would have to be able to talk about her past without crying, without looking sad. "From my parents mostly... I was abused, but, they're locked in jail now.." And she went on to tell her story, and though he already knew most of it, some parts that he didn't shocked him. She could tell that he was listening intently and she didn't know why, but the brunette felt comfortable around him. "I'm sorry for telling you my life story," she trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck.

"No, no. I'm glad you told me. So... the shitty people that adopted you are in jail..?" He rose an eyebrow.

"For life apparently.." Kourin sighed in relief.

Then I guess she won't mind if I kill them.. His lips curved up into a smile. "I... I mean, at least we're matching, right?" Dabi motioned to his scars, causing her to chuckle.

"I'm glad you're better, let me see your head for a sec," she grabbed his head, to see the wound those thugs had left and she hummed in response. "All healed. I'm glad you're better."

Dabi glanced to the reflection of the water. "What's a pretty lady like you doing alone?"

"Just clearing my head," she said, closing her eyes.

He had this suddenly urge to kiss her and it took all of his being not to just mash their lips together. "Am I disturbing you?"

When Kourin's eyes fluttered open, it revealed her red and yellow coloured eyes and he felt his heart wrench. "No. Stay. I like your company. It's kind of unfair because I told my other friends I'd be alone," she pursued her lips, looking away.

"They're not here right now, are they?" Dabi mused, grinning at her.

"I hope I'm not ruining your plans," she looked into his turquoise eyes and they reminded him of the half and half boy. When he shook his head, her attention turned back to the water. "Y'know... water is so amazing, just the slightest touch and the affects ripple a lo—"

"I saw you in the sports festival," he interrupted her. "It was amazing." He leaned closer to her and before he knew it, their shoulders were touching. "You're pretty strong. Thanks for saving me again."

"You looked like you needed help." Kourin shrugged, she had this strangest feeling of wanting to touch his face. It was just so peculiar. "Do you mind if I touch.. your scars?" She heard him a soft yeah in agreement. Softly and carefully she place a hand on his cheek. Kourin ran her thumb over the scars under his eyes before she moved down to the scars on his neck. "They suit you, it makes you look rugged, but in a good way.."

Dabi leaned into her touch, his lips curving up slightly when she complimented him. "If you say so."

"I do," she mumbled, taking her hand into his. "What's your quirk?"

"That's a secret. For now," he placed a hand under her chin and forced her to look into his eyes. "Kourin, why do you want to be a hero?"

"I want to save people, help them.. I want to be like my parents. I'm really not in it for the money or the fame.. There's already too many eyes on me because my parents were pro heroes," she looked into his turquoise eyes and she felt herself melt.

Satisfied with her answer, he tucked a loose strand of her behind her ear. "I'll text you soon, we should hang out sometime."

"Yeah," she trailed off, her eyes looking back to the water.

"This can be our secret meeting place." He suggested, standing up. "A hug goodbye?"

"You're really pushing it, aren't you Dabi?" Kourin teased and the second she opened his arms, he jumped at the opportunity and squeezed himself in between their arms. Dabi gave her one last squeeze before he reluctantly let her go, but he didn't want to and she could tell he didn't want to. He waved goodbye before he disappeared from sight.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"BREAKING NEWS! An unidentified figure breaks into a a high facility prison and incinerates two prisoners, Kinto and Ami Yamamoto. Only ashes remain. Police are on a hunt for him or her, but it's proving to be difficult since there isn't much to go on. More on this at eight."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

...最終的には❞

▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

my baby, kou free from abuse!!
now we can focus on the ships ;))
we'll resume the normal plot next
chapter! maybe. might have a lil fun, 
never know. actually da normal plot
will return either next chap or after
that. what chu gon du? shrugs well
i mean.. yatta means yay if you didn
know :)) HAHAA AGEGAP? WAT DAT?
WHOCARES? shorter but fun. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 630 18
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
61.4K 1.9K 40
The Todoroki Family have always been quite a complex family to understand. But we all know that there are four children in the family. What if I said...
56K 2.3K 19
"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ?" "ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ, ᴹⁱᵈᵒʳⁱʸᵃ? ᵀʰᵉ ᴸᵉᵃᵍᵘᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ." 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢�...
32.1K 677 18
tomura shigaraki/dabi x female reader ⚘ after getting out of a relationship, y/n's life isn't all that great. she decides to join the league of villa...