βœ“ | π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ήπ˜† βͺ le...

By ssourwolfs

▍ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬. ❝ what a plot twist you were. ❞ 𝘰𝘳 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯... More

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜π—Ÿπ—¬ !
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—­π—˜π—₯𝗒 !
π—¦π—›π—œπ—§π—£π—’π—¦π—§ !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-eight.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

fifty-seven.

1.5K 54 46
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

olvii. drunken sex and felicity's boyfriend

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE GIGGLED AS she watched Leonard struggle to open a bottle of wine. "Come on Lenny, it can't be that hard." Chloe let out another giggle, jumping off the counter and walking over to her boyfriend.

"It's harder than it looks, Princess. Here you try." He handed her the wine bottle and cork opener.

Chloe chuckled at the sour look on his face before sticking the cork screw into the cork and doing the necessary steps before the cork was pulled out of the bottle, Leonard huffing in annoyance.

"And that's how it's done, Len!" Chloe sat down the now opened bottle of wine, and began to pour some into the two glasses.

"How the hell did you even open that bottle- I swear I tried so many times and it just would not open." Leonard told her glaring at the bottle she held.

"Maybe, just maybe, I used to bartend." Chloe told him with another laugh.

His eyebrows raised, "You--" He pointed to his girlfriend, who had a smirk planted on her face, "Chloe Allen, used to bartend?"

"I wasn't that good." She shrugged, taking a rather large sip of her wine, "But I had to pay for shit somehow in college." At the mention of college, Chloes eyes flashed slightly. "Anyways! Let's go watch that movie!" Chloe quickly exclaimed pouring another glass of wine, seeing as she had just downed her other one.

"Whoa, slow down there Princess, wouldn't want you to get drunk now." Leonard chuckled taking a rather big sip of his own wine.

"I can handle my alcohol fine, thank you very much Leonard!" And with that they went to her living room and started the movie.

Though halfway through it, Chloe had downed a lot of glasses of wine, she was very tipsy - okay, maybe the woman was drunk - and instead of continuing to watch the movie her and Leonard had a make out session on her couch instead.

It later moving into their bedroom, the woman waking up the next morning with a pounding headache and a chuckling Leonard.

Side note; It sort of hurt to walk that morning when she went into STAR Labs, seeing as the team had called her in about a case.

"Leonard, I need to leave!" Chloe told him, using his full name as to try and get him to let go, she was trying to get out of his firm grip.

"Just stay a while longer, Princess. It'll be worth it." Leonard suggestively told her, a smirk on his lips.

Chloe glared at the man, "As much as I'd like to, I have to go to work, we have Metas to catch you know?"

"I know, Princess. But, you know what's even better than that?" Leonard smirked again.

"What? Fucking?" Chloe deadpanned.

Leonard's smirk only got wider, Chloe felt his grip loosen slightly, She easily slipped out of his arms, "Ha! I got out!" Chloe quickly pecked Leonard's lips, yelling an, "I love you!" before running out of their apartment, her legs hurting like shit as she ran.

She faintly heard Leonard call out a, "Love you too, Princess." With a chuckle. Chloe had a grin on her face despite the splitting headache and ache in her legs.

"DEATH BY APOTOXIN." Chloe heard Caitlin tell the team as she walked into STAR Labs, still having a blinding headache and well, her legs ached a bit so she sat down.

"Hey guys." She piped up from behind Cisco, scaring the shit out of him once again and causing him to let out a scream, turning around you face the now annoyed looking Chloe in her boyfriends t-shirt.

"Stop being so fucking loud, Ramon!" Chloe snapped holding her head in her hands.

"Are you hungover?" A grin now on his face, "You look like a bus hit you- Also who's shirt is that?" Cisco told her jokingly, his tone back to normal and not so loud.

"Yes, I'm hungover and it kinda hurts to walk so shut the hell up." Chloe snapped once more groaning, before adding, shrugging, "This is Lennys shirt."

"Why would it hurt to walk?" Cisco asked, confused.

Chloe looked up, her cheeks going red, "I don't know, I probably fell or something while I was drunk-" She lied, Cisco just sent her a knowing look and smirk.

"Ooh, would've have pegged you to be that type of person." Cisco joked with a chuckle.

"Shut the hell up Ramon." Chloe hissed.

"What are you guys arguing about now? We have more important things to do, you know?" Barry questioned, cluelessly.

Chloe glared at Cisco, "Nothing. Continue."

"Honeybee venom." Dr. Wells spoke up after the two went silent. Cisco suddenly got a horrified look on his face, "Bees. Why did it have to be bees?" Cisco questioned.

"What's wrong with bees?" Chloe questioned.

"Y'all, I don't do bees. Ain't nobody got time for bees." Cisco simply said, annoyed at the predicament.

"But when a honeybee stings, the stingers are literally torn from their abdomen, and they die." Dr. Wells told the team.

"But there were no stingers in the body and no dead bees in the car." Barry informed them.

"A honeybee can only deposit .1 milligrams of apitoxin when it releases its stinger." Caitlin added on.

"And yet, Ms. Kang was found with enough venom in her system to kill a herd of elephants. It appears not only is a Meta-human controlling these bees but also increasing their toxicity." Dr. Wells said.

"Bees communicate by releasing pheromones. Maybe this Metas controlling them through secretion?" Barry asked arms crossed.

"Anyone want to join me in getting a beekeeper suit?" Cisco questioned a look of pure distaste on his face, he didn't seem to like bees.

"I'm pretty sure I can outrun a bee." Barry told him with a smile.

"Just don't run into a lake." A voice added from behind Chloe. She turned seeing a familiar blonde haired hacker.

"Felicity!" Chloe exclaimed getting up to hug the women before groaning and sitting back down.

Fucking Leonard Snart- She thought with a slight glare.

Felicity smiled at her friend in confusion as to why she sat back down, before going back to explaining, "Bees will wait for you to come up for air and then they'll sting you. Discovery Channel." Felicity nodded, "Turns out there's a lot to discover."

"Felicity, what are you doing here?" Barry questioned the blonde.

"Can you guys come outside for a sec?" Felicity pointed behind her.

Chloe groaned getting up and stretching out her legs, "If I fucking fall over again, I'm killing Lenny." Chloe grumbled following Felicity outside, but not before giving the blonde woman a hug.

NOW OUTSIDE, HAVING not fallen over yet, Chloe was confused as she and the team looked around.

Caitlin checked her watch as Chloe sent a lengthy paragraph to her boyfriend about fucking up her legs.

He just replied with a 'seemed like you enjoyed it at the time.'

Chloe growled outwardly, making the team and Felicity turn to her confused.

"What?" Chloe questioned putting her phone away after sending Leonard a short 'fuck you.'

"Why'd you growl? I wasn't the only one to hear that right?" Felicity asked, confused.

"It's my stupid boyfriend." Chloe grumbled, besting her phone ding, she saw Leonard had texted her, it read 'Later, Princess.'

"Boyfriend?" Felicity asked looking at the now smirking Chloe.

He's gonna be in for it when I get home. She thought to herself, her small smirk widening.

"Yeah, I'm dating Leonard Snart." Chloe shrugged, the smirk falling, watching the woman's eyes widen.

"Wait what?!"

Chloe shrugged again, "Yep." She popped the 'p'.

"So what are we exactly waiting for?" Chloe questioned, changing the subject.

"Up there." She pointed at the sky, Chloe faintly made out something flying.

"Is that a bird?" Caitlin asked, eyebrows furrowed. "Its a plane." Cisco told her, confusion lacing his voice, walking to where Caitlin stood. "I think it's a fucking person, Cisco." Chloe said, equally confused, stepping over to the two.

And then the person in the suit landed, creating a big crack in the concrete.

"It's my boyfriend." Felicity told them.

Chloe turned to the woman. "Wow- Steal my moment much." Chloe joked, blowing a piece of hair out of her face.

"Huh?" Felicity asked confused.

"Well I mean I literally just told you I'm dating and then your whole ass boyfriend falls out of the fucking sky, so-" Chloe trailed off making the blonde laugh.

The man stood up, taking off his mask or helmet it seemed. "Hi." The man grinned, "I'm Ray."

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1433

ITS RAY!

Look Rays not my FAVORITE character but who doesn't love him, he's just a clumsy goofball and the scenes he's in make me laugh-

Okay maybe people who hate him but here to episode 18!

Favorite part? (capchlo and chloe and cisco's banter will always be my favorite)

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 196 20
Honestly I was disappointed after watching series finale of the flash. All the villain speedsters getting knocked out in one hit πŸ™„πŸ˜Ά. The finale was...
100K 2.9K 70
Book 1 of the {Polar opposites} series Barry Allen has been married to Iris WestAllen for a few months, when a nuclear threat almost levels the city...
268K 6K 21
"I'd say it's a pleasure, but now I'm topless!" A story in which a girl moves to Central City and becomes something she never would have imagined...
39.6K 1.1K 36
In this alternate universe specifically Earth 52 Barry Allen gets over his fascination with one Iris West and instead falls in love with the beautifu...