10 Reasons

By Whois_Tink

I'll tell you 10 reasons why I love you. More

ub
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Not a Chapter!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Update/..
2022
50

18

11.1K 538 44
By Whois_Tink

Days later...

Messiah Brewster
"Whatchu doing out here? ," outside Messiah came and sat beside Sincere on the steps.

"Nothing catching the breeze. ," Sincere broke down the weed in front of her.

"You straight after yesterday? With June and I being here at your crib? ," asked Messiah.

"Yeah it's whatever. You mind turning the speaker up for me? ," not taking her attention from what she was doing she nodded her head towards the speaker.

"I gotchu that nigga lucky I wasn't here. ," mumbled Messiah doing what was asked of him adjusting the volume of the speaker.

"That's the other ones name it's Lucky. ," stated Sincere.

"Okay. ," said Messiah.

"I'm from the bottom of the bottom check yo sources baby. I'ma war baby, but I can't divorce the paper. ," rapped Sincere as she hummed along to the beat rolling up her backwood.

"You like Roddy music ma? ," questioned Messiah placing his Dutch from behind his ear into his mouth firing up.

"Mmhm War baby and Boom boom room my favorites. You know him or something? ," spoke Sincere licking and sealing her backwood.

"You done packing? ," Messiah inhaled smoke into his lungs.

"The only thing left is the kitchen. ," said Sincere.

"Come on let's gone handle that. ," said Messiah standing to his full height blowing out smoke.

"Hold on let me spark this first. ," stood Sincere catching fire to her backwood, taking in as much as she could before going inside with Messiah not far behind.

"I been meaning to ask you when you start smoking so much, I thought you hated the smell. ," Messiah took another puff holding it between his lips.

"I dunno over time I guess things change. ," shrugged Sincere.

Just as the two entered the kitchen they started grabbing the silverware that was wrapped in newspaper placing them into boxes. Having short conversation Sincere rolled her eyes at the loudness of her best friend voice.

"Noonie come get your brother! ," Xahkeia yelling from down the hall.

"Nobody even doing shit to her! ," said June.

"Both y'all come help in the kitchen! ," replied Sincere.

"Coming! ," yelled Xahkeia.

"I wanna take you out. ," Messiah randomly blurted out.

"Messiah. ," started Sincere tapping close a box.

"As friends show you around. ," spoke Messiah.

"New York my city too I know my way around. ," said Sincere.

"I can show you my shop where my drawing comes to life at. ," pressed Messiah.

"You finally listened to me and started tattooing? ," questioned Sincere slightly smiling.

"Seeing my life flash with you and Kairi in some of the images I knew I had to do something different. It wasn't just about me anymore. ," stated Messiah finishing his Dutch tossing it away.

"I'm proud of you. ," said Sincere blowing smoke from her lips before inhaling again.

"I appreciate it. So you gone slide or not? ," asked Messiah staring at her.

"I'll come scope out your shop; might even get a tattoo if that makes you happy. What's it called? ," asked Sincere filled up a box.

"Monster Ink. I was Monster before I left the hood that's what everyone else knows me by so I stuck to my roots. Only my family, my daughter, and you know the real me. ," Messiah closed a box sliding it over to her so she could tap it shut.

"What y'all talking about? ," Xahkeia stood in  the doorway.

Sincere Philips
"Nothing just random stuff. ," said Sincere.

"What you need help with Noonie? ," asked June pushing Xahkeia out the way.

"Packing up the kitchen the more help the quicker we can get finished. ," Sincere pointed to bits they had left to finish.

"Let's go get some food after we're finished. ," said Xahkeia.

"Where? ," asked Sincere.

"I want pizza so maybe Nikos. ," suggested Xahkeia.

"I'm getting Raisin Cane. ," replied Sincere keeping her attention on her task.

"I'm going with you. ," Messiah said to Sincere  finishing up their packing.

"Guess that means I'm riding with you then. ," June goofily smiled at Xahkeia.

"June you can walk it's like three blocks. ," said Xahkeia.

"Girl shut the fuck up who do I look like walking? See this the shit  I be talking bout when I'm off you and when get another boo don't start tripping. ," mugged June.

"Boy whatever ain't nobody tripping off you now. ," crossing her arms over her chest Xahkeia turned her lip up.

"Y'all done cause I'm ready? ," Sincere twirled her keys around her finger staring at the two.

"I thought w—

"Messiah and I finished while y'all was caking. ," smirked Sincere.

"We weren't caking. ," mugged Xahkeia.

"She stay stunting on a nigga, but it's cool I'll find somebody who want me for real. ," said June walking out to the car.

"Please do. ," mumbled Xahkeia grabbed her keys
_________

Raising Canes:

Standing in line with Messiah closely behind her she could feel the heat radiating off his body. The feeling of eyes watching her cause her to look around from being where they were she saw him, Lucky, sitting across from a women watching her like a hawk. Interlocking Messiah's hand with hers causing him to look down at her slickly tapping her ear. Something that they made up.

"Wassgood? ," Messiah leaned down whispering in her ear.

"He's here. ," she replied only so that the two of them could hear each other.

"Who? Where? ," questioned Messiah.

"Lucky he's to our left, last row; middle table. I can feel him staring. ," mumbled Sincere crossing her arms over her body.

Looking up Messiah looked where she had directed him to staring at the man who now had eyes on him. He pulled Sincere back into his tall frame feeling her relax in his arms, he wrapped his arms loosely around her waist.

"I'm gone handle it. ," stated Messiah.

"Please don't kill nobody. ," said Sincere getting no reply which made a shiver run down her spine.

"•••

"I almost lost everything including my life and I don't wanna go through that again. Messiah promise me. ," Sincere mumbled sternly squeezing his hand.

"Whatever you want. ," he replied lightly resting his chin on top of her head as they moved up in line.

"Welcome to Raising Canes what can I get for you today? ," asked the cashier ready to take their orders.

"Ten buffalo wings with fries two Texas toasts and a strawberry punch, make sure you gimme some ranch. What you want? ," Sincere stared up at Messiah.

"Gimme the twelve piece ranch wings, extra fries with a sprite. ," ordered Messiah.

"Will that be all? ," asked the cashier.

"Yeah. ," nodded Sincere.

"Twenty-two sixteen is your total. ," said the cashier staring lustrous at Messiah.

"I got it. ," he handed her his card while lightly squeezing Sincere side.

"Let's eat in the parking lot and just talk. ," said Sincere.

"I'm cool with that. ,"Messiah tossed an arm around her shoulder as she wrapped one around his waist leaning into him.

-That's two in a day. I'm not updating no time soon until the votes and comments improve. Enjoy it❗️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 66
๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ "๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 51.7K 45
โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ A MIAMI NIGHTS SEQUELโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ Completed 2019.
56.1K 1K 27
"Don't hurt me like the last person baby" "I'm not him ma"
10.8K 366 44
Just read... โ€ผ๏ธ Eฬถxฬถcฬถuฬถsฬถeฬถ Mฬถyฬถ Mฬถiฬถsฬถtฬถaฬถkฬถeฬถsฬถ Aฬถnฬถdฬถ Eฬถxฬถpฬถlฬถiฬถcฬถtฬถeฬถdฬถ Cฬถoฬถnฬถtฬถeฬถnฬถtฬถโ€ผ๏ธ