Endgame

aliciamontejano द्वारा

I originally posted this on fanfiction.net but I wanted it to be in more than one place so that everyone has... अधिक

Prologue
It Was All a Dream
If Only You Knew
Missed Connections
Confessions
Excited
Discovered
Tonight Is The Night
I Wish I Could Stay
Time's Ticking
They Know It's Not You
It's Over
Farewell
Big -A
My Mind Is Spinning
Good Morning Part One
Really Han?
The Final Take Down
The Funeral
Sessions Paid Off
First Day Back
Samara & Sydney
The Question
I'm Happy
Prom
Everything Will Be Okay
No Fear, Hanna's Here
June 6th
Bitch
Vacation?
Off To Florida
Vacation Part One
Vacation Part Two
The Unspoken Secret
I Know How You Feel
Life Moves Pretty Fast
Is This A Bad Time?
I Miss You Already
Righting My Wrongs
Germaking Me Crazy
Let The Games Begin
What's Wrong With Me?
This Can't Be Good
What Happened
I Couldn't Take It
Let's Go Home
Reunion
But What Did I Do?
Halloween
Just Married
She's Beautiful
Shay Ashley Fields
This Is Nice
Endgame

Good Morning Part Two

1.5K 33 3
aliciamontejano द्वारा

Emily's POV

Sometimes I feel like I'll wake up almost like this is all a dream. There's always a moment of things being too good to be true. Alison DiLaurentis actually loves me back, so much that she feels like she's safewith me. Even though there's still the threat of -A lurking in the darkest of corners, I feel safe knowing that Ali is safe with me. Who would have guessed the girl made jabs at my sexuality was actually doing it so nobody else would. She's always loved me the way I always loved her. Now here she is, curled up in bed with me with her head on my bare chest.

"What're you thinking about?" She asked snapping me out of my daze.

"How much I love you."

"Hmmm...I think I might love you more Em" she winked.

"We're gonna be one of those couples now?" I smirked knowing well what she was going to say.

"Ewww mushy-"

"Squash" I finished for her.

"You know..you never told me who you wanted to take to the kissing rock..." She started.

"I don't think I need to answer that question Ali." Looking at her with a challenge in my eyes.

"Why not?" she pouted

"I know you really wanted to take me." I said with a tone of satisfaction.

"Really Em..." Putting a hand on her chest feigning astonishment. "how did you come to that conclusion?"

I rolled over so I'd be on top, putting my head on my chest.

"I saw the initials E.F. and A.D. surrounded by a heart...recently and I know it was you."

"Sooo...you did see that huh."

"Is the Alison DiLaurentis blushing?!"

"Maybe, don't tell anyone though. Can you rub my shoulders Em?" She complained.

"Awwww is my baby sore?"

"Very." She pouted.

I let Ali roll over her back facing me and she took off her shirt, leaving her in just underwear.

"Um..so w-where does it hurt?" I stuttered.

She pointed to the crook in her neck by her right shoulder "Can you kiss it better?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

I laughed "You're something else, you know that right?" kissing her shoulder before giving her a thorough massage.

"Mmmm play your cards right Em, and you might get lucky and get round two."

"Maybe later" blushing deeply.

"Maybe," turning over to look at me "is the Emily Fields turning me down?" her eyes glittering as she spoke.

"No, just postponing it." I smiled.

"Em, what's it like?"

"What's what like?

"Being out, people knowing you're a lesbian."

"Well, I was actually outed by -A to Hanna, but she was okay with it. Soon I guess I found the courage to come out. It was hard at first, my mom wasn't happy either, but the hardest part wasn't the acceptance of others, it was accepting myself."

"I regret hurting you so much-"

I put my finger to her lips. "Ali, that's the past. How much can you beat yourself up about it? Honestly I'm happy it only took three years for this to happen, but I would have waited ten...maybe even fifty, you're worth every second."

Tears came to her eyes. "Em.."

"I love you. Nobody ever made me feel the same way as you did."

The phone rang interrupting what she was about to say. I glanced over to the caller ID it was Hanna.

"Who is it?"

"Hanna. I could let it go to voicemail, but she would probably barge through my front door if I did."

She laughed. "Answer it then."

"Hello?"

"Hey! What took you so long to answer?" I could practically see her smirking on the other line.

"It wasn't that long Han.."

"You were totally doing it."

"No, we weren't."

"Fine, put Ali on the phone."

"She wants to talk to you." Handing the phone over to her.

She took it from me and out it on speaker putting a finger to her lips to indicate not to speak.

"Hello?"

"Were you doing it? Emily doesn't kiss and tell."

"You missed it about an hour ago."

"Was she any good?"

"Actually, I was on top." She winked at me.

"Ooh what happened?"

I looked at Emily "I'll leave that to your imagination, Han."

"Oh come on, spill!"

"She was absolutely amazing the first time" she said smirking at me.

"There was a time before that?"

"Goodbye Hanna, see you tomorrow."

"Ugh! Fine, bye Ali, tell Em I said bye too."

"Will do."

She hung up the phone and gave it back to me.

"So..what are we gonna do for the rest of the day?' She asked.

"I didn't have anything planned. Are you bored?"

"With you, not really, I'm surprised you were able to resist."

"I told you I was postponing haha. Is that what you want?"

She winked at me. "Depends. You're pretty sexy in the sheets."

"Oh really?" Raising an eyebrow.

"Mmhm." Running her hand up my legs before gently kissing my lips. Shortly it turned into passion and the my bedroom door barged open.

"HANNA WHAT THE HELL?!" Ali screeched.

"Ha! I knew you were doing it." Giving us a self satisfactory grin. "Did I miss anything?"

"No but you killed the mood." I grumbled.

"Why are you here Hanna?" Ali growled.

"I actually had an idea of how to get Courtney to collapse. The others are in your living room Em...I'll letyou lovebirds get dressed."

Ali flopped on the bed groaning. "Can I borrow some clothes?"

"Of course, pick whatever you want as I slipped on some sweats and a t-shirt. Ali ending up picking out a simple white v-neck shirt and jeans.

Hanna has an idea?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59.1K 916 24
An emison story filled with love, mistakes, and love [emily is intersex btw]
370K 4.8K 69
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY Some shitty fanfiction This book isn't being updated anymore and I probably won't be back to edit any storie...
30.6K 925 60
If you haven't read the first one go catch up...
157K 3.9K 46
An emison (AU) story, Alison and Emily are both models but what happens when they meet at a photo shoot one day?