Hollow Knight One Shots! [Req...

By Sour_Taco

Yes this is something I'm doing, surprise for my Ghost x Grimm book readers! Hopefully this book will be at l... More

Rules For Requesting Oneshots
Important!
Family Bonding|Pale King & Hollow Knight
Regretting But Forgetting|White Lady x Reader
Confession And Teasing|White Lady x Reader #2
Void Given Love|Shade Lord x Female Void Reader
Crushing And Confessing|Quirrel x Hornet
Trust Fall Am I Right?|Collector x Persona
Do I Know You...?|Oc x Quirrel
Flirty Fight|Male Hornet x Lace
White Roses And Golden Cages|Male Hornet x Lace #2
Comfort and Cracks|Oc x Ghost
Jealousy|Oc x Ghost #2
Confession|Oc x Ghost #3
Crowns And Bracelets|Oc x Sharpe
Bandages & Paint|Nail Masters and Sly x Ghost
Palace Ball|Oc x Pure Vessel
Not Everyone Gets An Happy Ending|Infected Hollow Knight x Reader
Recovering Memories|Oc x Pure Vessel
Confusion and Interest|Grimm x Reader
Explosive Ignorance|Tiso x Quirrel
Teasing|Hornet x Short Female Ant Reader
A Traitor You Say?|Hornet x Short Female Ant Reader #2
A Peak At Scenery|Hive Knight x Bee Princesses Reader
Peaceful Green Path|Ghost x Reader
Old Memories|Oc x Hollow Knight
Affection|Tiso x God Tamer

Lighthouse Confessions|Shade Lord x Female Void Reader #2

4.1K 37 27
By Sour_Taco

Story original requested by:
LJ_Gaming451
Part two requested by:
LJ_Gaming451

Hope you enjoy guys!!! Also it's a little short sorry I'm getting a lot of requests and part two's are going to be shorter... Hope it's still good.

Y/N's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm inside the lighthouse it's bright light is still off leaving me in a dark landscape.

I felt a pain in my head and sit up holding my forehead.

Wait where is Ghost?

I get up fully and my head gets a sharp pain shoot through it.

I immediately hold my head in my hands.

I need something cold...

Maybe some void from the lake?

That may help...

I walk outside of the lighthouse and make my way down.

Ow...

I hug myself and walk to the edge and sit down I press my hand in the void and put it on my forehead.

It feels better already and just sit there.

I just sit in silence my headache goes away slowly and I feel relief.

Some Lifeblood would be nice right now...

Same as food and water...

I'll leave soon and go eat and get water...

Wait!

"Where are my things... Did I leave them up there?" I get up and frown.

I'll have to climb up there I guess...

Soon I'm up there again and grab my nail and bag and put the bag on and clip my nail to my side.

I look at my clothing it was surprising clean and hugged myself.

Sighing I look outside and step out on the balcony thing.

The view is amazing...

I feel like I'm being watched.

A shade maybe?

I look around and turn back to go inside once again.

I take about two steps forward before an hand giant void hand and I look behind me.

"AHH!!! Gh-Ghost?!?! Wh-Wha..." They chuckle and pulls me towards them.

"Yes that's me here I'll set you down, I want to show you something!" I nod and I get put down.

Black void shoots around and then it collected in one spot leaving a fully black skinned bug with fully white eyes and a dark grey cloak.

It looked like Ghost but no mask and taller with a dark grey cloak the cloak had an dark blue gem on it.

I blush they look amazing...

"Do you like it?" I nod and smile they run up to me and hug me tightly, they were about a feet taller to me!

I laugh and hug Ghost back.

"So, how did you figure out how to do this?" I question Ghost rubs the back of his head.

"I was bored and figured I would mess around I fell in the Void lake and somehow I thought of a void like creature that had the ability to swim, I somehow morphed into it... So I started to test my shape shifting ability and here we are!" Ghost explained with pride.

I smile and nod.

"Seems interesting I guess can you only shape shift into beings made of void or can you look like a non void beings?" I ask he shakes his head side to side.

"It's complicated but no I can't at the moment at least I think...?" I nod showing I understand.

I turn and look at the void lake.

"I like the view here it's nice... Well to most they wouldn't even dare come here." I walk over to the railing and rest my arms on top of it.

"Yeah most aren't fit to come here or are scared..." Ghost responds and I nod.

"Wait, how's Hollow and Hornet doing?" I look at them as the stand next to me.

"Hornet and Hollow are fine though Hollow is going to have to live with one arm and one eye they will be fine. Hornet is planning to take her role as Queen but I haven't seen her lately..." I respond looking away when talking about Hornet.

"That's strange of her perhaps she's in Deepnest?" I shake my head to the side and frown.

"Looked there... And all over Hollow Nest she's nowhere." Ghost looks down and nods.

"Is Hollow okay with the arm and eye thing?" I nod.

"They told me and Hornet they've been like that for a long time so they are use to it, in my opinion that's just depressing!" I say looking up to Ghost.

"Oh no... Why?!?!"

"Because it is!!!"

"I mean yeah but still!"

"Ugh, you know why!"

Then Ghost hugs me tightly.

"Yep I know... Him... And her..." I nod and hug Ghost back.

"Hollow wants to take his statue down and replace it with a statue of you." I stated it's a bit muffled due to being squished by Ghost.

"Really?!? I better reveal myself soon then!" My eyes go wide and I pull away a bit.

"You can go back up!?"

"Yep sure can I've just been waiting, for a good moment... I guess I'm bored here now so it will be soon." I smile and hug Ghost again.

"This is amazing I can't wait... Well I can is this your new form your showing everyone? Also the God Seekers..." Ghost's eyes go wide.

"Yes and oh no I hate those guys... They are going to pester me until I turn back into my "True Form" help meeeee!!!" I laugh and pull away again.

"Nope I hate those guys to... Apparently I'm a goddess and they wanna see my "True Form" too..." They frown and look down at the land before us.

We sit in comfortable silence happily every now and then talking about how it's been for us both.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

They look forward not speaking seems they are collecting their thoughts...

"What's wrong? Ghost?"

Suddenly they get up and offers me their hand I accept and they pull me up.

"I need to tell you something..."

"Alright, take your time!"

I can tell Ghost is nervous but I don't push them to talk.

They hold my other hand as well and look me straight in the eyes.

"Your the most unique bug I have met so far in my whole journey and I can't help but..." They sigh and continue

"I can't help but have unique feelings a vessel or even a being created with void shouldn't feel... I know we aren't in his vision, you aren't even one of his creations!" I smile softy as they look away.

Where is Ghost going with this?

"I love you Y/N... This is so horrible... Sorry I came up with this off the top of my head..." The let go of my hands and turns away.

I sigh and silently go in front of them and pull them down to my level by their cloak.

I give them a smile before closing the gap between us.

The kiss was quick but...

It was nice.

Peaceful...

We separate and Ghost's eyes are wider than I thought eyes could go.

"Y-Y/N?! Wh-Wha-" I cut them off with a giggle.

"I love you to!"

We both laugh and turn to the doorway we both decided it's time to leave the Abyss behind.

Not forever but...

For now.

I did this at school sooooo...

It's probably bad.

Sorry for it being short I wanted to get it done and it's a part two so I think I'll just always make them shorter...

Hope you enjoyed here's some pics first!!!

I found a no bastard Pale King!!! Also I love this art style!!!

Rude!!! No Ghost will murder you now b*tch!!!! If you can't tell I hate this dude!!!

You still baby Ghost.

Okay bye guys have a wonderful day/night bye!!!

Word count: 1293

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 17
From the bottom to the top, we reminisce your journey through the internet as a content creator, meeting all these great people that will become the...
2.2K 194 27
The Nailsmith packs a bag. He fills it with food and water and picks up a nail when he steps outside. When he stares at the nail, he considers, just...
6.7K 133 24
hello this is basically a shitty hollow knight self-insert ish vessel reincarnation (I know these got old quick) but with satire and homosexuals the...
12.1K 78 29
!!Discontinued!! Hello and welcome to Starrlight's oneshots about some of her favorite Dream SMP characters! I'm Starrlight by the way. -I try my bes...