Cleopatra โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ J. Baratheon

Par Imaginebooks

โ You and I against the world, my love. Let us bring it to it's knees. โž Even the gods were not able to def... Plus

CAST
GRAPHIC GALLERY
BOOK ONE : PRINCIPIUM
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
BOOK TWO : IN CARITATE
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
BOOK THREE : AD INSIDIAS
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
BOOK FOUR : LUPUM ET LEONEM
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
BOOK FIVE : AD MERIDIANAM
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LII
LIII
BOOK SIX : RELLIGIO
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
BOOK SEVEN : EXERCITUS
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
BOOK EIGHT : BELLUM
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

LI

6.8K 274 32
Par Imaginebooks

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | Fables

{ Lyra }

✧✦✧

𝕾leeping in was a rarity not often allowed for the rulers of a country and especially not for new parents. Thus any chance that Joffrey and Lyra got to stay in bed with one another, and their son, was one that they took readily.

Warm sunlight filtered through the curtain and across Lyra's back, as the woman woke up slowly. The heat of King's Landing could already be felt, and if Lyra focussed her eyes enough to the outside world then she could see the port already teeming with ships far below her. 

Joffrey's arm was across her waist, and Lyra took that moment to interlock their fingers together and trace the scars that were faded silver against his skin. At the bottom of their bed, Elia lay stretched out, her head resting on Lyra's foot as the woman smiled at the sight of her wolf. 

"Morning, My Love," Joffrey's voice was soft, barely disturbing the peace that came with late morning sunshine. Lyra felt him yawn, looking over her shoulder as he let his forehead rest against hers.

"Are you tired still?"

"No, I had a good nights sleep," Lyra leant further into him, closing her eyes once more as they cherished their time together. "Do you want me to get Mikael?"

"Is he awake?"

"I think so," They both fell quiet again, trying to listen for any sound of stirring from their son from the room next to theirs. Lyra couldn't hear anything, so she woke Elia up gently. The wolf snarled, though there was little aggression behind the gesture, and opened one amber eye. 

"Is Mikael up?" The wolf perked up at the word 'Mikael', lifting her head and tilting it. There was another beat of silence, before Elia stood up and stretched, padding to the door that connected to the nursery and scratched against it. "Good girl."

Lyra wriggled free of Joffrey's grip, causing her husband to groan, and threw a piece of dried meat to her wolf. Elia chomped it down happily, before waiting for Lyra to open the door. As soon as she did, the direwolf ran for the crib and poked her head over the top of it to blow air onto the tiny baby. Mikael giggled.

Lyra laughed, before leaning on the edge of the crib to stare down at her little boy. Over the weeks, the hair on his head had started to appear, the colour a pale blond like Joffrey's, though his eyes seemed to be turning more Stark grey than Lannister green or blue. 

"There's my little pup. Did you sleep well?" Mikael gurgled, somehow having worked out how to get his hands free from his wrap, and flailing them around. "You did? That's my good boy."

Lyra picked him up carefully, rocking him as she walked around the room with Elia following her every move, her eyes on the baby at all times. The moment was slightly bittersweet for Lyra, for the last time she held a baby had been her younger brother Rickon, who had died nearly three years ago. A hand cautiously wrapped around her waist, her sleepy husband leaning on her shoulder to look at their son.

"Look at our little lion cub. Isn't he a handsome boy." Joffrey pressed a kiss to her forehead and smiled. "Just like his father."

She chuckled as she felt the heat from Joffrey's cheeks, turning to look at her husband, who's cheeks were slightly pink. 

"What have we got on today?" 

"Court,"

"Oh, joy," Lyra murmured, sighing. "Can I not just use the pregnant excuse to get out of it? If I were to say that I just had Mikael, then no one would be able to argue with me."

"So you would leave me to suffer in court all by myself?" Joffrey teased, before squeezing Lyra's hips. "Cersei is still in prison. She can not reach Mikael, or you, whilst she's there."

"You don't know that though," Lyra shook her head, the worry showing on her face. "She's a powerful madwoman who despises me. I wouldn't put it past her to bribe someone to come and try and murder Mikael to get back at me."

"Lyra," Joffrey stopped her thoughts, shaking his head. "Arah will be with Mikael and we can always leave Elia here as well. Gods know how protective she is of him."

The woman nodded, stroking her wolf's head as she tried to quieten the discomforting thoughts in her mind. Even when locked up, Cersei's malevolent presence was felt in the hallways of the Red Keep.

Lyra leant back, smiling, before shifting Mikael into Joffrey's arms. The older man tensed for a moment, before relaxing and patting his son on the back as the baby slowly fell asleep across his chest. 

"Your Grace?" The two rulers turned, looking at the door of the nursery where Arah stood. "Sorry to disturb you, but we have to get you ready for Court."

"I supposed you're right," Lyra murmured, turning to walk past Joffrey and out with Arah. Her husband caught her arm before she could, pulling her back to face him.

"Lyra, I swear to you that no harm will come to Mikael or you whilst I am around and breathing," He smiled, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "If she tries anything, I'll kill her or you can set Elia on her, alright?"

"Yes," Her fears were slightly soothed as Joffrey gave her the go ahead to set Elia onto his mother if she threatened Mikael. "Thank you."

"You're my priority, not my mother," Joffrey pressed another kiss, though this time to her lips, and picked Mikael up for her arms. "Go and get changed. I am more than capable to hold my own son."

Lyra pressed a kiss to Mikael's head, before pulling Elia from the room and handing her to Drew.

"Take her outside to stretch her legs, but don't let her run off after a squirrel otherwise you'll never see her again," Lyra warned.

"But, how do I control her? She's so tall and strong," Drew's eyes widened in fear.

"Tylar will go with you,"

"I will?"

"Yes," Lyra pushed Elia into Tylar's clutches and hurried Drew out of the door. Hopefully, with there being two of them, they wouldn't manage to lose Elia amongst the flowers.

"I've got the silver dress ready for you, Your Grace," Arah gently lead Lyra to the changing area, helping her slip into the dress and tightening all of the strings on it. "What do you wish for breakfast, Your Grace?"

"Bacon please, and some toast," Lyra took a proper look at Arah, before pausing and turning to face her. "Something is different with you. Something has happened."

The handmaid blushed, causing Lyra to grin.

"Tylar might have asked for my hand in marriage," Lyra squealed, hugging the woman tightly as Joffrey entered the room looking confused.

"What is going on?"

"Tylar asked me to marry him," Arah repeated, her voice growing quieter, as it was muffled into Lyra's shoulder. Joffrey smiled, nodding at her.

"As my wife seems unable to form coherent sentences, I'll speak for the both of us," He joked. "Congratulations, Arah."

"Thank you, Your Grace," Lyra finally let go of her friend, grinning at the thought of the two. Rolan appeared moments after that, already announcing the meetings that Lyra and Joffrey had and getting the clothes and papers ready for Joffrey. Lyra rolled her eyes, before taking Mikael from her husband and accepting her breakfast platter from a handmaid as she listened to the schedule.

Halfway through, Drew and Tylar returned with Elia, who was looking mightily pleased with herself. Lyra smirked, seeing Tylar pulling leaves from Drew's hair, before sending the older man a brief wink. Tylar narrowed his eyes, before looking at Arah, and beaming.

"Congratulations," Lyra whispered, standing up and passing her son back to Arah to look after for the day. "Arah told us."

"She did?" Lyra hummed, before pressing a kiss to her son's head and telling Elia to stay and look after. Tylar waited for her to finish, pressing a swift kiss to Arah's cheek as he followed Lyra out of her room and down the stair to the main throne room. Joffrey and Rolan were talking ahead of the pair, as Drew hurried along behind the king, leaving the two Northerners bring up the rear.

"Yes and I told you that she'd agree,"

"No need to rub it in," Tylar teased, straightening Lyra's crown as she rolled her eyes. 

"I never said that I was rubbing it in,"

"It's you, you always do,"

"Do not!"

"Do too!" Joffrey turned at the pair's bickering, raising an eyebrow. 

"Lyra, Tylar, stop it," He muttered, before holding an arm out for his wife. Lyra huffed, sticking her tongue out at Tylar as she reached her husband, causing the elder Northerner to swear at her in response. "You too act more like children than Mikael does. Come on. We have court so let's try and keep ourselves in a relatively serious mood."

✧✦✧

"Two letters came for you, Your Grace," Tylar put the two letters down in front of Lyra, before retreating to lean against the doorframe with Arah. Lyra stopped making faces at Mikael, holding her son close to her as she picked the scrolls up.

"Who's are they from, Your Grace?" Arah asked, as Lyra read through the first letter and stored the information that came with it in her mind. 

"This is from Eliza. Stannis is trying to force Robb into battle at Winterfell, just as Baelish said he was." Lyra handed the letter to Joffrey, hushing Mikael as she opened the next letter. From the corner of her eyes, the woman could see Drew looking confused, and glancing over to Tylar for her. "This one, on the other hand, is from Jon." 

Reading through it, an amused smile grew on Lyra's face as she fought to keep from laughing.

"What is it?" Joffrey cocked an eyebrow.

"Jon is in love," She murmured, showing the letter to Tylar, who had hurried over to read it. "I never thought I would see the day."

"By the gods," Tylar laughed incredulously, before the pair read further through the letter and stopped laughing. "Are you sure that he was not drunk writing this?"

"Have you ever known Jon to be a drunkard or a liar?" Lyra murmured. "But even I don't have an explanation for this."

"What?" Joffrey came over, hovering over Lyra's other shoulder to read the letter. "Those are fables. A fairy tale at best."

"But Jon says that it's true," Lyra protested. "If it was any of my other brothers, I'd be cautious and laugh it off as a joke, but it's Jon. He doesn't lie."

"I'm sorry, but 'the Night King' and 'White Walkers'," Tylar shook his head, as Arah and Drew stepped closer to the rulers. "That's far fetched."

"Maybe he's wrong," Lyra murmured, before shaking her head. "But I'm not prepared to take that risk on something that could be world altering. I think we should throw caution to the wind and prepare as if it is true."

"You trust him?" Joffrey asked.

"More than anything. He's my brother," 

"Then we'll trust his guidance. We'll prepare as if the Night King is real,"

Hiya,

So, the Night King's been introduced and Cersei's in a prison cell. Also this chapter kind of spells Li, so I thought we should have a slightly fluffy Lyrey part for the start of this. Anyhow, next chapter is up soon, maybe this evening, but we finally get to see what's happened to Cersei.

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

496K 17.1K 40
B L O O D L I N E S โTHE DEAD ARE GONE; THE LIVING ARE HUNGRYโž [ JON SNOW x OC ] [ GAME OF THRONES ] [ SEASON 5 - 8 ] COMPLETED - 18th Ju...
55.1K 2.3K 69
โ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝโž Nymeria doesn't belong anywhere. She's out of place and if she's not careful, s...
251K 8.4K 117
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง| โ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ; ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญโž In whi...
55.9K 1.5K 11
๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ - ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—ˆ. ยฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ด