I'm The One • Drinny

By KitKat_Mikaelson17

"I'm sorry" he said and I shake my head slowly. "It's not your fault" "It is" "I could've said no..." "But y... More

Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Book 2 - Summary
Chapter 1 | Remember Me
Chapter 2 | It's him
3 | Aww, dont you want to share a bed with me, weasley?
4 | Draco, you smell so good! Can i kiss you?
5 | Like what you see, Weasley?
6 | Please don't get killed
7 | You can never be too sure
8 | You didn't get laid or something?
9 | I'm definitely going to hell for this
10 | I will not let you bring an enemy into my bed!
12 | Did you sha**ed her?
13 | Let's kill that b*tch
14 | It consumes me
15 | Stormy Eyes
Book 3 Addition Characters
1 | Ginny, will you marry me now?
2 | F.uck My Life
3 | Those beautiful grey eyes
4 | Ogling her like a lunatic
5 | Weasley, what happened to your hair?
7 | Close your goddamn mouth
6 | oh yeah? it's fucking stupid
8 | My red
CLARIFICATION!!
9 | one suicide
10 | stuck with me
11 | this moment is perfect
Another Aesthetic ✨
12 | Hump and Dump
13 | Wedding massacre
14 | The One
~ Epilogue ~

11 | Only Us

525 14 13
By KitKat_Mikaelson17

Warning!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ this chapter contains detailed sex scene. If that's not your thing then just skip it 😉

You have been warned.

GINNY

Turns out Draco already has plan b, in case everything turns out for the worse.

And that plan B is Blaise Zabini.

Can't say I'm too pleased by the idea of living in Zabini's house but we don't have much choice. It's either this or a muggle hotel, which is quite the complication since we didn't know where to exchange the money.

It's not like we can pay the muggle bill with galleon, is it?

Which leads us to his front door, Draco knocking for three times and heard 'I'm coming' from the inside before the door opened.

Blaise Zabini still handsome as always, with the arrogance that never ceased.

"Oh fuck. Come on quickly! Someone might see you!" He ushered us inside and quickly lock the door behind.

"They know?"

"Yes they are. I'm fucked"

"Hate to be the one to say it but, I told you so"

Suddenly a girl walks in and my eyes almost bulged out.

Not only because she's just wearing her knickers and smells of sex, but because I know her.

She's Astoria Greengrass. One of Draco's ex girlfriends.

"I thought I smelled a blood traitor" she scrunched her nose in distaste and I glared at her.

"Don't you have a new insult, Greengrass? It's starting to sound boring"

She just sneered at me and turned around to see Draco.

"My my, you look handsome as always baby. Uhh I've missed you so much" she said while leaning in to kiss his cheek. I formed my hand into a fist, ready to rip this bitch off of him.

"Oh don't put on that face. Jealousy doesn't suit you, Weasley"

"It's not jealousy Greengrass, it's protecting what's mine"

"Really? Does he yours? Poor naive Weasley. Never learned, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

Before she can say anything, Draco cut in and walked towards me.

"I've had enough amusement for one day, I don't have energy to watch the two of you fight, so please, let's all just go to sleep. We've got big day tomorrow. Come on Ginny"

I followed him reluctantly after glaring one last time at her which she replies me with rolling of her eyes.

He opened the bedroom door and seated at the bed while I keep standing with my hands folded in my chest.

"Sorry I was rude earlier. I was just.. I'm just so tired Ginny. Today he gave me a task to protect his Horcruxes, to double check of their safety, when I reached Hogwarts, I felt my tattoo burning, I knew instantly they've got you. So I quickly apparated near the manor and see how it goes, got into a fight with those riffraffs, luckily I managed to killed the three of them, while the other two had already left. Then I walked into the house, moved to the library to look at the portkey and when I saw it's gone, I knew where to go. But your brother didn't let me see you, I only wanted to see how you were. I walked away from there, think of a way so I can see you but there you are. When I held you in my arms, that's the first time i felt relaxed in this past few days"

He looked up to me and I felt my tears coming down my face.

"I'm so glad we're together now" I moved closer to the bed and he put his hands on my waist, his head on my chest.

"Tomorrow they will attack Hogwarts. It's going to be a war, Ginny"

"What?"

"On our last meeting this morning, before he gave us our tasks, he declared that tomorrow is the time to attack Hogwarts. He said his reign should starts as soon as possible, he won't let Potter destroying his other Horcruxes"

"Bloody hell. We're doomed"

"Also, words of my treason must've reached him by now. I'm sure by this time tomorrow I'll probably be dead"

"Don't say that" i said while cupping his face and he looked at me sadly.

"You know it's true, babygirl. But it doesn't matter, I'm glad I got to spend my last night on this damned world with you"

"No. It's not fair. It's cruel" I said with tears on my eyes and he smiled sadly, he ran his fingers through my cheeks.

"I wished we had more time"

I cupped his face and leaned in to kiss him but he turned his face that makes me furrows my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"Ginny I.. i need to tell you something" he said with sorrow expression and I close my eyes, inhaling deeply before opening it again.

"Whatever it is, i don't want to hear it. I don't care"

"Ginny.."

"We'll probably dead tomorrow, I don't want to spend my last night in this world by bickering with you"

"I.. i.." he sighed and running his fingers through his hair.

"Draco, Whatever it is I really don't care. Right now, us, alive, is the most important matter to me"

"Okay I'm sorry. I won't spoiled it. I'll hold you tight, if that's alright with you?"

"Yes. I want to sleep next to you. I want to wake up next to you. I want to spend my last night in this world with you. Just be with you, is all I wanted" I said with a flush cheeks and he smiled lightly that makes my heart start beats faster.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Ginevra" he said breathlessly and pulling me closer to him.

He loves me. Dear Merlin, have I died and gone to heaven?

"I.. i Love you too. I never stopped" i confessed and he looks up to me.

He leaned me back and raised my chin, his lips on mine, and everything feels better.

I throw my arms at his shoulder and start kissing him with such ferocity but he broke apart and shake his head.

"Slowly and tenderly, my darling. Tonight I want to make love to you" i nodded my head and he leaned in to kiss me again.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
This time with no rush, our tongue moves in a sweet rhythm, his hands travel down from my head to the curves of my waist slowly that drives me to madness.

We broke apart from the kiss and he start kissing my neck, while I hold him tighter, pressing our body closer than before.

His hands moved to my bum and squeeze it with his large hands while I untied my hair clip, letting my hair down.

I take a step back and start unbuttoning his shirt while he unzipped my jeans.

I throw his shirt to the floor carelessly and then get rid of my jeans. Unzipping his jeans while he plays with my hair and then he get off of it, he raised my top off of my body and then throw it to the floor.

His chest became broader, he have a perfect six pack, a slim waist and the bulge in his underwear seems bigger than before, not to mention the tantalizing body hair that formed from his navel down to his manhood and I gulped.

Look up and see that he's watching me intensely with so much emotion in his stormy eyes.

"Ginny I..."

I unclasped my bra and his breath become hitched.

"Nothing else matters, only us"

I let my underwear down and he licks his lips.

"Nothing else matters, only us" he repeated and then let down his underwear.

With ragged breaths, we start walking closer and then he holds me in his arms.

He starts kissing me gently and then lay me down to the bed.

He broke apart from the kiss and his eyes still held uncertainty.

"I want this. I want you. I'm yours"

"You're mine, and we belong together"

His fingers leaned down to my neck, to my breast where he leaned his head down and kissed them gently. I throw my head back when he start using his tongue and his fingers keeps trailing my body, to my every curves and finally reached the place where I longed him to touched me.

The feels of his fingers inside me makes me raise my legs and my breath starts getting deeper.

He moves his fingers slowly, clearly teasing me and with his tongue in my feminine chambers, i feel my body shook in delight.

It feels so right. I've forgotten that his touch could set my body on fire.

I'm sure I can't hold long before I reached my high, not by the way he's treating me this good, with the stroke of his tongue and the movement of his fingers, I finally let free and be consumed by my pleasure while crying out his name.

Panting heavily, I lick my lips and looked at him.

"Draco..."

He moves closer to me, kissing me and with one thrust he enters me.

I cried out in pain and digging my nails into his back. He buried his face to the crook of my neck and start kissing it tenderly to calmed me down.

After a few moments, he finally moves again but still gently, I hold him tighter while he keeps moving and whispering sweet things into my ear.

Finally my body become relaxed and the pleasure starts building inside.

I hold his body tighter, wanted to feel him deeper inside me. He seems to understand what I want and then our bodies moving together in the same pace.

The sounds of skin slapping and our moans fills the room and I couldn't care less if I died tomorrow, I know I'd die happily.

I felt the tears of happiness pouring out of my eyes.

This is what it feels like to make love with someone you truly love, no amount of usual fuck or hook up will ever measured up to this.

I closed my eyes and curling my toes in pleasure when he brings me to cloud nine again.

"Dracoooo..." i moaned shamelessly while he keeps moving inside me and then his body become tenses, he cries out my name while reaching his high.

After our bodies stop shaking, he pulled out and then rolled his body off of me.
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

No words are said but it's a calming silence.

He looked at me and I put on a smile on my face. He raised my hand and kissed it lovingly.

"Whatever happens tomorrow, just know that I've always love you, Ginevra Weasley, and I always will"

My heart warms up and I leaned closer to him, put my head on his chest.

"I love you, Draco Malfoy. Always and forever"

His hands playing on my hair and I closed my eyes then sighing in content.

"Only us" i said while intertwined our fingers and he kissed my head.

"You and I"

We spent the rest of the night by tangled up in each other's body and it felt so right.

The morning after, not so much.

We were awaken by the loud knocking on the door and Zabini's frantic voice yelling at us.

"Bloody hell! Wake the fuck up!" He screams loudly and I seated myself, yawning and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

Draco seated himself as well and he put a kiss on my cheek.

"Ready to fight and die with me?"

"Always" I answered and leave a longing kiss on his lips.

Reluctantly I left the warmth of the bed and start dressing myself. After we're both decent, we make our way to the living room.

"Oh great, you finally decided to get up and face the fucking war that's going to happened in an hour!"

"What?!"

Blaise sighed and rubbed his face.

"I sneaked out to come back here and informed you, he summoned us earlier, said that he's not going to waste anymore time. He already stands with his army in front of Hogwarts. He's coming after Potter"

"And me" Draco added solemnly which Blaise didn't replies but his eyes said it all.

"You don't have to fight, you can leave the country, move away to somewhere no one knows who you are. You could be alive. Take her with you" Blaise said but Draco shake his head.

"I don't want to spend the rest of my life, looking behind my shoulder, living in fear. I will stay and fight for what's right. Even if that means I'll die"

"Draco..."

"Ginny.. what did we say last night?"

"Only us. Nothing else matters"

He raised my hand and kissed it.

"You and I, babygirl"

Nodding my head, we exchanged understanding between our gazes then turned to face Blaise.

"This is a goodbye then" both of them exchanged boyish patted in the back and tight hug.

"See you on the other side" Blaise said sadly and Draco has a sad smile on his face. Blaise then walked out of the house and Draco moves to my side, holding my hand.

"Any idea of how to get inside Hogwarts?"

"I think I might know a way. Hermione mentioned about Dumbledore younger brother, Aberforth, his house has a tunnel which leads to Hogwarts"

"Then let's go there" I nodded my head and apparated from Blaise's house.

When I opened my eyes, I'm glad to see his front door. Knocking three times and he finally opened the door.

He squinted his eyes when he saw Draco.

"Why are you bringing a death eater?" He asks with hostility in his voice.

"He's not a death eater. He's been helping us, he gave us a place to stay"

Aberforth mumbles something grumpily but he opened his door wider, allowing us to enter.

"Thank you so much, Aberforth. Hang on, aren't you coming with us?"

"Oh yes. I was about to go when I heard you knocked. Your twin brothers just passed by ten minutes ago"

"What about Harry, Hermione and Ron?"

"The three of them passed two hours ago. With a raven haired girl who kept arguing with your brother"

Draco and I looked at each other and the same name crossed our minds. Pansy.

"Well what are you still waiting for? Start walking, the war might already starting. We don't want to be late, do we?"

The three of us start walking and finally reached the room that's used to be Dumbledore's Army practice place.

No one is inside and for that I'm glad because I don't think I can't handle the jabs they will throw at Draco.

I've got more important things to worry about. I just wanted this war to be over and hopeful that Harry is going to win over Voldemort and all of us are alive.

Draco's fingers found mine and we walked together out of the room with holding hands. The cry of battles is already heard, curses are heard everywhere and I tried to calm myself down.

"Well, I'm off kids. Try not to die, both of you"

"For you as well" I said and he only replied with nodded head then out of our sights.

"Only us" he raised our hands and we both kissed it.

After descending the stairs, we encountered one death eaters and Draco killed him instantly. We continue moving, but stopped when we saw a woman walking towards us.

"Ahh Draco. I was wondering where you are, my love" her voice is so seductive and I gripped Draco's hand tighter.

She stopped six meters away from us and had a smirk on her face.

That girl! The same girl I saw at the cafe and at my dream with a platinum blonde hair!

Who is she?

"Who are you?" I asks her with a glare in my eyes and she turned her gaze towards me, then to our holding hands, for some reason she grinned widely at this.

"Who am I? Why don't you asks Draco, little red? I'm sure Draco can introduce us"

Draco's face had a tinted blushed on it and I raised my eyebrows.

"Draco?"

"Come on Love, don't be shy. You weren't shy when you asked me to suck your dick so don't pretend to be. It doesn't suit you. Besides, I like it when you're in control and demanding"

Her words hits me like a thousand brick.

"WHAT??!!"

Dun dun dun!!! (cue in dramatic sound effects)

Shit is starting to get real!! I'm so excited for the next chapter, I'm already halfway done.

A fight will go down between these two hotties. Who do you think will win?

#TeamMyrcella?

Or

#TeamGinny?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 11.6K 104
The couples are... 》Draco x Hermione 》Harry x Ginny and more to happen... 💞🤯 I've been reading a lot of instagram stories related to Harry Potter...
44.2K 867 73
"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said screaming at him and pushing him awa...
132K 2.6K 33
The war is over, Hermione and Ron are happily together, going back to Hogwarts for their 7th year with their best friends, Harry, Ginny, Neville and...
357K 11K 48
It's been 6 years since the war. Harry and Ginny broke up soon after, and he's living a peaceful quiet life finally not having to fight the bad guys...