โœ“ | ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† โช le...

By ssourwolfs

โ– ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ. โ what a plot twist you were. โž ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ !
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข !
๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง !
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
fourty.
fourty-one.
fourty-two.
fourty-three.
fourty-four.
fourty-five.
fourty-six.
fourty-seven.
fourty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
nintey-one.

fourty-eight.

1.7K 75 18
By ssourwolfs

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

oxlviii. should chloe tell them?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"BARRY? BARRY, WHAT happened out there?" Dr. Wells demanded, sounding worried, through the comms.

"You better be alive, asshole!" Chloe hissed out quite loudly.

"Are you guys okay?" Cisco asked worried, less loud.

"I think so." Barry answered.

"Oh god. The nuclear explosion. There's no telling how much radiation we were exposed to." Caitlin told them.

"Wait- Wait, wait, wait, wait, this cant be. The Geiger counter in the suit- Is reading less than one millirad." Cisco read out confused.

"But that's normal." Barry stated confused as well.

"There's no radiation."

"Did it work? Did you separate them?" Cisco asked the two.

"I don't know." Barry answered.

"Uh, pardon me. Obviously I need a change of clothes." An unknown voice known to be Martin Stein said making them all smile.

"Nice to see you in the flesh again, Professor Stein." Barry told him, confining Chloes suspicions of it being Stein, before saying, "We're coming home. All of us"

CHLOE AND CISCO walked over to where Barry, Caitlin, Ronnie and Stein we're getting out of the Elevator.

"Ronnie Raymond." Cisco grinned.

"It's good to have you back, Ronnie." Chloe let out a big grin as well.

"Cisco." Ronnie smiled widely as he greeted the man. Ronnie and him did that high-five handshake guys do and then hugged.

"Ooh. Man. I missed you so much, man." Cisco told him.

"I shouldn't have locked you in there." Cisco told Ronnie as they pulled away.

"Hey... Don't." Ronnie responded, knowing it wasn't Cisco's fault, before looking to the redhead standing a bit to the right of Cisco.

"Chloe Allen." The man extended his arms for a hug. She pulled him into a hug, grinning, "It's so good to actually have you back."

"You seem different. Happier." Ronnie noticed.

"Well, how can I not be with a team like this!" She gestured to the others pulling away from the hug. Yes, she was happy with her team but also because of Leonard.

"Welcome back, Mr. Raymond." Dr. Wells said as he wheeled over.

"Dr. Wells. Caitlin told me what happened to you. I'm so sorry." Ronnie told him.

"I'm responsible for putting myself in this wheelchair. You are responsible for my still being alive- Thank you."

"You said you'd bring him back and you did. Thank you." Caitlin thanked Dr. Wells.

"You're welcome." He responded with a smile.

"Excuse me?" Stein piped up, "Are we all planing to sing Kumbaya next?"

"Professor Stein, I presume."

"Harrison Wells. Do you have somewhere I can freshen up and get a change of clothes?"

"Of course." Dr. Wells nodded.

"Right this way, Professor." Cisco lead him into the hallway.

BACK AT HER apartment, Chloe opened her front door, walking in and setting her keys down. She had decided to come back and have a talk with Leonard about why it was a good idea for the band of criminals to leave, even if she didn't want them too. She really didn't want them too. Like on a scale from one to ten on how bad Chloe didn't want them to leave was a big 10. Sighing, she took of her coat and put it on the coat hooks by her door.

Chloe saw Lisa and Mick just sitting around in her living room, Lisa watching Criminal Minds on her TV and Mick seemingly doing nothing but slouching on one of her loveseats.

"Hey, where's Lenny?" Chloe asked the pair.

"I think he's in your room." Lisa answered not looking away from the TV, man was the younger Snart going to miss Chloes Netflix account.

"Thanks." Chloe thanked Lisa, already walking towards her room, she opened the door to see her boyfriend laying on her - their - bed, reading a book.

She closed the door behind her, walking over and plucking the book from his hands and putting it on her bedside table.

"What was that for Princess?" Leonard asked in false annoyance, a fake pout on his face. Chloe giggled at her boyfriend before her soft grin fell, it turning into a sad smile.

"I don't want you to leave again." Chloe cleared her throat, blinking to stop the stinging in her eyes, she didn't want to cry, "Honestly--" She let out a breathy laugh, "I don't want Mick or Lisa to leave either. I've grown to love having you all here, especially you, Lenny."

Chloe paused sighing, "But with how many times The Flash zooms in here to get me for work is scary, because I don't want any of you to be thrown into jail, my dads already in Iron Heights- For a crime he didn't commit mind you- I don't need another person I love thrown into prison, and yes I know you can take care of yourself, but I'm more afraid of what my family would think if they found out about us, I have a cop for a foster dad for crying out loud! And I work with a team of superhero's and people trying to stop criminals, like yourself-" Chloe sent him a playful glare, making Leonard send her a small smirk, "And frankly I don't care about their opinions on me dating you even if they don't know it yet, but hell they're still my family and it would hurt if they didn't accept me just because I'm in love with you!" She looked into her boyfriends eyes, hers watering slightly, something he took notice in, "And Leonard Snart-" She paused, it looking like a fire was in her eyes. "Love hasn't been kind to me, but, I love you, Lenny, and that's the only thing that makes sense to me at the moment."

Chloes rant hadn't been caught off this time, Leonard hadn't stopped her from talking he just took what she said all in.

Leonard reached out and grabbed her hands, holding them in his own, staring into her eyes, "I know this is going to sound stupid as hell, Chloe. . I know it will. . But what if you told your team we're dating." Chloe went to speak, him giving her a look not to talk, "Chloe, I don't want them to know either, it's none of their business... But, if it would help them understand, then why don't you? If they see that we love each other then they really can't do much to break us apart." Leonard thought for a moment, "Well, maybe West would throw me into prison but that's just going to hurt you, and I don't think that's what he wants, Baby." Chloe couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at that, "So if you think were ready, why don't you tell them?"

Chloe pondered for a long while on that, she was listing the pros and cons in her head, it would be great to stop lying. . It would be so great to stop all the hiding- but then again what if they did try and break up her and Lenny? No. Nothing could break them up, not her team. Not her family. Not even Leonard getting thrown in jail.

"Okay-" Chloe nodded, wiping her eyes, taking her hands away from Leonard's, but she quickly put them back in his hold, "I'll tell my team. But first, you all may want to go back to your old safe house. Wouldn't want you guys to get caught now, would we?" Chloe let out a small teasing smirk.

"No we would not." Leonard smirked back, leaning over and placing a kiss on her lips, Chloe returning it as quick as it came.

They'd be fine. Nothing could break them up. Nothing.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

AUTHORS NOTE | word count : 1263

I KNOW! I KNOW! DONT YELL AT ME YET! I CAN EXPLAIN THE SUDDEN CHANGE FROM WANTED TO KEEP IT A SECRET TO FULL OUT WANTING TO SPILL IT-

Okay so, when I first started this, I had a plan of Chloe telling the team before episode 16, ya know where Barry's identity is spilled to Lenny-

I just had this big plan and uh yeah so um idk how i'm gonna incorporate this into this episode but i'll figure it out-

So uh yeah- that's it I guess-

I'll most likely just have Chloe blurt it out, being the little shit she is-

Idk what else to say, I hope you don't hate the direction this is going in- I mean it's my book but still I want ppl to enjoy it! Ya know..? Please tell me if you don't like where this is going and if you do great! But if you don't simply stop reading i guess. . .

Favorite part?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 14.7K 64
unknown number: leon i swear if you don't give me back my pants, i'm going to murder you! barry: i'm not leon but good luck on the pants In which...
12.3K 449 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
232K 4.1K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
9.1K 196 20
Honestly I was disappointed after watching series finale of the flash. All the villain speedsters getting knocked out in one hit ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ถ. The finale was...