My Omega ~ Drarry

By jalecherondale1102

The Triwizard tournament happened last year. Voldemort is back, and practically breathing down Draco's back... More

Chapter 1: My Father's Son
Chapter 2: Harry's Summer
Chapter 3: The Malfoy Mask
Chapter 4: Drama & The Dark Lord
Chapter 5: Wild Flying
Chapter 6: Realisations
Chapter 7: Morning Blues
Chapter 8: Omega Me
Chapter 9: Super Changes
Chapter 10: Help Me
Chapter 11: Slytherin Secrets
Chapter 12: Sorry Apologies
Chapter 13: Welcome Back
Chapter 14: Green Gazes
Chapter 15: Secrets and Crushes
Chapter 16: Room Of Requirement
Chapter 17: Parchment and Charms
Chapter 18: Life Thoughts
Chapter 19: Life and Lessons
Short Author's Note
Chapter 20: One Weak Omega
Chapter 21: Potions & Problems
Chapter 22: Revelations and Relationships
Chapter 23: Formal Parties and First Steps
Chapter 24: Gays and Guys
Chapter 25: Dances and Draco's
Chapter 26: Contrast and Confessions
Chapter 27: Pansy and Hermione

Prologue - Wizards

17.7K 341 39
By jalecherondale1102

The war is ongoing. Placed in time of the 5th year. Wizards are either alphas, betas or omegas. They present themselves near the time of their 15th birthdays.

Alphas:

They are strong and determined individuals, who are often known as the 'dominant' in a relationship.

On their presentation day, alphas often grow taller, and gain a sun tattoo on their hip. Alphas have strong magic, allowing them to overpower most omegas and many betas. They can mate with anyone.

Betas:

They are quite strong people, who can be either dominant or submissive, depending on who they mate with. They can mate with anyone, including betas like themselves. They have some power over omegas, but not much.

On their presentation day, they often stay the same, gaining a tattoo of a star on their inner, right forearm.

Omegas:

These wizards are often seen as very weak individuals. They are always submissive, meaning that they have no power over alphas or betas. They are often mated with alphas, as alphas are strong enough to protect them from others.

They go into heat cycles every 3-4 months, meaning that they give off powerful pheromones to attract alphas. During this time they crave an alpha's touch. An unmated, scared omega is dangerous to themselves, as their feelings go overboard.

On presentation day, their features become more daintier, and sometimes their height shrinks. They gain a moon tattoo on the nape of their neck.

(Look at the picture attached above, to see the tattoos.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 11
Draco Malfoy comes from an exclusive alpha family, he has always been hiding to his friends and classmates the fact that he is an omega. But, one day...
35.7K 1.5K 18
Harry Potter is utterly broken. Every death pushes down on his shoulders so hard he can barely breath. Still, people worship him, he never gets into...
23.6K 813 31
Hermione x Male Reader This contains Mental Illness and addiction so please be careful reading this! Y/N is a depressed mess of a student who made th...
245K 5.7K 26
[Complete] Draco Malfoy had always known that he was going to be an Alpha, like his father and his father's father. What he didn't know was that the...